|“||Stars and Stripes beat Hammer and Sickle! Look it up commie!||”|
— The RED/BLU Soldier (Team Fortress 2)
|“||God Bless America, land that I love…||”|
— God Bless America
the United States of
Hamburgersball FlatEartherball Americaball (USAball), also known as Americaball, USball, or 'Muricaball, is obese a large countryball located in North America. USAball is a common character that employs the general stereotypes of Americans. it loves oil, freedom, democracy, and hamburgers, and loathes communism and anyone who opposes him.
USAball is often portrayed in the Polandball universe as loud and sometimes rude, but a logical and multiculturalist character who is strong and cool. it is sometimes drawn as a blob in reference to the fat American stereotype. it can be kind of belligerent sometimes. it is very important to the history of democracy, it usually has an invited presence, as it always mentions its freedom and making peace.
USAball is one of the richest countryballs on Earth and leads the world with its economy. At times, it makes exceptions with who it leads, giving it both allies and enemies. These enemies have fought USAball several times, and because of this, USAball enjoys war(really). It is a common joke on an international level that USAball will get into wars, which has some truth, as USAball is hardly ever not involved at some level in at least 1 single war.
USAball used to be UKball's most rebellious child, and even today this is reflected in its independent and individualistic attitude symbolized by its cool shades.
it is not very bright, showing ignorance of smaller countries. Despite being generally more brawn than brains, it has a large and idealistic imagination, allowing it to invent plenty of things that helped it to be able to compete with other countries. it is often depicted as coveting oil very much, to the point of declaring war just for it. Despite being somewhat selfish and often making fun of it, USAball does care for its friends very much.
USAball is often competitive and likes challenges, which reflects its support for capitalism, this often prompts its aggressive behavior and results in pride in its hard work that most other countryballs see as "dickish". From being prideful, which results in its large ego, it often regrets its past actions, but would also take literally decades to apologize for any wrongdoing. Despite this, USAball has an outgoing attitude and friendly behavior to other countries that treats it as an ally. From this, it likes to reward other friendly countryballs (and itself) based off of merit; such as returning Japanball back Okinawaball for its good behavior, or rewarding Philippinesball independence for its loyalty and compensation for Japanese occupation. it also loves to prove other countryballs wrong, such as the World's largest Dam (Hoover Dam), World's longest railroad (at the time, Transcontinental Railroad), and actually reaching the moon. it did all this because, as said before, it likes challenges (not because it was easy, but because it was hard).
USAball was also adventurous and loved to explore and learn more about the unknown. this was reflected in its movement in western expansion throughout North America and its interests in space. However, on the other hand, underneath its “ego mask”, USAball can be quite insecure, and, as said before, it often regrets its past actions. it can also be very paranoid about things strange to him, such as calling out 3ball for being demons, its fear of communism (which resulted in McCarthyism), and, since 9/11, its growing paranoia for terrorism and Muslims resulted in heavy surveillance even for what it thought was its friends and family. its fear for its own life (and way of life) and the stress of responsibility of being one of the world’s leading superpowers could be so bad that it tends to monitor its neighbors for anything suspicious.
However, it is experiencing something similar to a Midlife Crisis. USAball is slowly becoming more sensitive to outside judgement, and the holding the burden of most of the world's problems for decades has caused USAball to slowly lose confidence in itself, but also make it easily provocative to act aggressively. However, USAball is showing signs of growing humbleness in the last few years and desires to try to make things right in the Middle-east and in Europe. However, it turned out from the humbleness of 2012, its conflicted behavior met a new conclusion and a period of uncertainty. From a period of uncertainty, the US does what it does best. it eventually took the path of rebelling against the establishment from all sides. In the end, it turned a new leaf from the 2016 election and elected a new unexpected, radical president... much to the shock from other countryballs around him. From 2016 to 2020, it is clear that USAball has developed some sort of split-personality disorder. it is also quite resentful by the world around him, however, it plans to change all of that.
Before the Arrival of the Europeans(11.500 BC - 1513)
About 11.500 years ago, the first Caveballs arrived, after many years of discovering new thingss, several native tribes of 3ball and 7balls lived in the region that now constitutes USAball long before the arrival of the first Europeans. Each of these indigenous nations was composed of several tribes with similar cultures and languages, which were allied or neutral among itselves, and sometimes warred against tribes of other nations and among tribes of the same nation. Among the indigenous peoples of the United States, the Na-Dene peoples, Iroquois peoples, the Algonquins peoples (for example, the Cree and Ojibwe), the Sioux, the Apaches, the Hawaiians and the Inuits stand out. These indigenous families were, in turn, divided into several smaller tribes. the total number of indigenous natives living in the present-day United States in the years preceding the arrival of the first Europeans is not known for sure. this number is estimated to be between one and fifteen million Indians, a number that also includes the Uto-Aztecs who lived in the southwestern part of the present-day United States.
Before USAball was born and Pilgrims settled in Massachusettsball, its clay was home to many tribes of 3ball and 7balls (as said above), who lived in peace until 1492, when Genoaball landed in the West Indies. In 1513, Spainball landed in Florida. the Spanish founded the first permanent settlement in present-day American territory, St. Augustine, on August 28, 1565. Later other Europeans also made its own settlements: Franceball and Englandball established settlements on the East Coast of North America in the later 16th century and the Dutch and Swedes settled in the northeast. One of these settlements have a curious history: Englandball's Roanoke colony is famous for having disappeared in 1585. There are many theories about what happened.
By the mid-1600s, North America had been settled by European balls, with Spainball in Mexicoball's future clay, Central America and the future clays of the American states of Floridaball, Texasball, Coloradoball, Californiaball, Nevadaball , New Mexicoball and Utahball. At the same time Franceball claimed the Louisianaball Territory and Canadaball's future clay, and UKball claimed the East coast. During the 1640s the Dutch expelled the Swedes from North America.
Virginia (named in honor of Queen Elizabeth I, the Virgin Queen) was the first English colony in the Americas. the English colony of Virginia was founded in 1607. English colonists hoped to find gold or other precious metals, but found nothing
but it met a native named Pocahontas. Instead, Virginia became an agrarian colony, exporting tobacco to Englandball from 1612.
Other early English colonial provinces were founded by Englandball along the Atlantic Ocean. New Hampshireball was founded in 1629, Marylandball (named in honor of Queen Mary, the wife of King Charles I) in 1631, Connecticutball and Rhode Islandball in 1636, Delawareball and New Jerseyball in 1664, Pennsylvaniaball (named in honor of Sir William Penn, the parent of the founder of the colony) in 1681 and Massachusettsball was founded in 1691.
the colony of New Yorkball was conquered from the Dutch in 1664. the Dutch were installed in what is now southern New York State, in a colony called the New Netherlands, whose capital was New Amsterdam, since 1614. the New Netherlands was captured in 1664 by the English, and New Amsterdam was renamed New York.
In 1663, King Charles II of England ceded the region located between the English colony of Virginiaball and the then Spanish colony of Floridaball to eight different owners. this region was then called Carolina (in honor of King Charles II). In 1712, Carolina was divided into three regions. the northern region became North Carolinaball, and the central region became South Carolinaball. the southern region remained sparsely inhabited, and did not officially become a British colony until 1733, under the name Georgiaball (in honor of King George I of the United Kingdom).
Englandball's child, Colonial Americaball was really influenced by its parent's Protestantism which was picked up by it in 1620. it lived through its parent's Commonwealth phase (1649-1660) and eventually fought wars on its behalf with New Franceball (future Quebecball) in the later part of the 17th century, such as King William's War and Queen Anne's War in Canadaball's future clay. In 1692, Colonial USAball held the remarkable Salem Witch Trials, but moved on from that nonsense, and by 1735 it was UKball's richest and most successful colony, through the slave trade.
At the time there was the Triangular trade: Europeans exported textiles and rum to Africa, which in return provided slaves to the colonies in the Americas, which in turn fed the production of sugar, tobacco and cotton to Europe
Of course, pirates occasionally attacked ships that took this route.
In 1753, the population of the future United States was 1.3 million inhabitants. the colonies' economy was based primarily on agriculture and the export of agricultural products to other places. So, the Thirteen Colonies already attracted thousands of immigrants annually, becoming a multicultural society.
Both France and the United Kingdom claimed territory stretching from the Appalachians to the Mississippi River. Different indigenous tribes participated in the war, some on the side of the British, and some on the side of the French.
Colonial America fought Franceball's child New Franceball again, and when it won in 1763, New Franceball was forcibly adopted by UKball, UKball also annexed all French territories west of the Mississippi River - with the exception of New Orleans. French territories west of the Mississippi River, as well as New Orleans, became Spanish colonies.
the Seven Years War heavily indebted the UK. Furthermore, the United Kingdom, by taking control of a much larger territory, was forced to increase costs in relation to the defense and maintenance of order in its colonies. As a result, the British government created or increased a series of taxes throughout the British Empireball. it raised the taxes from Colonial Americaball to cover its expenses, as well as pay for the Seven Years' War.
These tax hikes included the 1763 Stamp Act, and indirectly the 1766 Quartering Act, which Colonial USAball called the 'Intolerable Acts', despite both being repealed. Things came to a head in 1770 after the Boston Massacre, and when Colonial USAball received a tea tax from UKball, it rebelled and threw all of UKball's tea into Boston harbour in 1773. this resulted in tensions rising between parent and child, until it erupted in 1775 at Lexington and Concord.
In 1776, Colonial USAball declared its independence and renamed itself USAball, and Moroccoball was the first country to recognize its independence. Initially, the American rebels had a small armed force, poorly trained, poorly equipped. it also dealt with a pressing lack of leaders and commanders. Furthermore, it lacked weapons, supplies and economic funds. Despite this, the cause of independence was more important, and the rebels had the advantage of fighting in a huge and well-known territory, which was unknown to the British troops sent to the USAball to deal with it. Initially, the rebels suffered several defeats. Over time, however, the rebels came to dominate the war. USAball started to beat UKball in the Revolutionary War of American Independence.
it managed to become friends with Russian Empireball through trade and it even visited it and Tsarina Catherine II (Even though it indirectly supported USAball for the rest of the revolutionary war), sadly, it continued struggling in the war for about a year or so. Eventually, UKball was defeated at Saratoga in 1777, causing Franceball to directly start supporting USAball with substantial military and economic aid, along with Dutch Republicball and Spainball, Britain's historic rivals that saw its participation in the war between the " Brits and the Separatists of its Colonies" as a proxy war against the British. it also got help from some really cool pirates to a lesser extent.
In 1781, UKball was cornered at Yorktown by USAball and France who blocked its fleet and joined a professional army to USAball's volunteers. Rumor has it that in the Siege of Yorktown USAball fought head to head with its parent's army and killed it all and almost killing its own parent, forcing it to surrender and give USAball its independence in 1783. it was so angry at this it refused to sit for the picture of the Treaty of Parisball which gave USAball its independence formally. the United States received all British territories south of the Great Lakes and the St. Lawrence River, east of the Mississippi River, and north of Florida, still a Spanish colony.
USAball spent the next few years trying to establish itself as a nation, and became a republic rather than a monarchy, like all its parent's friends, staying the only republican ball in the world until the bankrupt and ruined Franceball had a sudden mental crisis that led to a change of personality in 1789.
the Early Years (1789-1825)
the US Constitution (created in 1787) instituted a system of electoral colleges in the country. In 1789, George Washington, who had been the leader of the American rebels in the American Revolution of 1776, was unanimously chosen by members of the electoral college as the first President of the United States.
In the 1790s, USAball was independent, but financially and economically crippled, as it tried to establish ties with continental European countryballs. the USAball at that time suffered from several problems, such as a lack of infrastructure and a huge public debt. the country's economic problems were enormous. the country was also divided into two: a North whose economy was primarily based on domestic trade and the nascent manufacturing industry, and whose population was primarily against slave labor, and a South whose economy relied heavily on agriculture, whose products - primarily cotton - were primarily sold to other countries, and used slave labor. Another problem was the start of a new war, between France (which was in the middle of the French Revolution) and the United Kingdom and Spain
the French Revolutionaries expected military aid from the Americans (some French revolutionaries, like the Marquis de Lafayette, were veterans of the US War of Independence). However, some Americans were in favor and others were against it. George Washington decided on neutrality, causing political and military friction between Revolutionary France and the United States.
it started making its coins in 1792, and by 1796, it had started exploring and colonising the land as far as the Ohio territory. In 1800, it started to design its new capital city, Washington D.C., and in 1803, Franceball, isolated against a giant european coalition, sold it the Louisianaball territory for 15 million US dollars, doubling the size of its clay. Napoleon saw the territory only as a drain on French coffers and don't wanted a war against the British and its British North Americaball and used the money earned from the United States to invest in its armed forces to acquire territories in Europe.
In 1803, Napoleon's France and the United Kingdom were again at war. Both countries attacked American merchant ships. the United States instituted an embargo against the two countries in 1807. However, the embargo caused a major economic recession ... in the United States
which at that time was not the superpower it is today, and had little effect either on the attacks or on the strong British and French economies. James Madison became President in 1809, and France agreed to stop attacking American merchant ships. the UK, however, continued actively with these attacks.
In 1809 however, after run-ins with the Barbary pirates and UKball's navy, USAball's diplomatic skills were put to the test, and in 1812, after an attempted invasion of its sibling British North Americaball (future Canadaball), UKball invaded, and helped burn down USAball's White House in 1814. the War of 1812 ended in 1815 with ties established between parent and child. USAball then wrote the Monroe Doctrine in 1823 to prevent another invasions of the Europeans against the free nations of the New World, after inventing the steamship in 1817.
After the end of the War of 1812, the defeat of Napoleon Bonaparte at the Battle of Waterloo and the Congress of Vienna, all events taking place in 1815, an era of relative stability began in Europe. American leaders paid less attention to European conflicts, as well as trade with Europe, and began to focus more on the country's domestic development. In 1819, Florida, then a Spanish colony, was bought and annexed by the United States.
In the 1830s, USAball started to remove 3balls from its clay by displacing it westwards, and in 1833 the 3balls embarked on the famous Trail of Tears. this case ended up in the US Supreme Court, which ruled the case in favor of the Natives. Even so, the US President at the time, Andrew jackson, ignored the Supreme Court's mandate.
However, USAball felt obligated to Manifest Destiny and set off in a wagon to explore the Midwest in the 1840s. As the population of regions and territories in the central and western United States gradually increased, new territories and states were created. In 1846, the United Kingdom ceded the southern part of the Oregon Territory to him. it won a war against Mexicoball in 1848, adopting its rebellious child Texasball and discovered gold in the raped Californiaball's clay in 1848-49 ( California was also adopted after the war against Mexico). this led to the California Gold Rush, and in 1853 it purchased some land from Mexicoball with that gold. the same year it opened up Japanball to trade. In 1840 it held set Liberiaball free, after sending some of its 8ball slaves there in 1822, as well as having secured its North-Eastern border with UKball via the 1842 Webster-Abshruton Treaty.
In the 1850s, the United States was already a great regional, economic and military power. Thousands of immigrants from European countries settled annually in the United States. However, the political, social and economic differences between the North and South of the United States had grown dramatically since the country gained independence in 1783. the population of the North had grown dramatically, and was nearly triple the population of the South. most immigrants settled in the North, whose economy was heavily industrialized, and whose population was against the use of slave labor. the South, in turn, remained dependent on cotton exports to European countries.
USAball now touching every body of water near it started to fill out, as at this point USAball was still pretty lean, and make itself at home on its new clay. As it was filling out it had some growing pains, and some of its stateballs started to fight over its self-sovereignty, as USAball was a pretty chill parent. the main argument, of self-sovereignty, that the stateballs had was over slavery, which USAball left alone because it did really didn’t have a strong opinion of 8balls or any slaves at the time because it just grew up with slavery as a norm. So holding to its neutrality it let the new states choose to allow or disallow slaves when it joined, but once it did it were pretty much left that way to keep a balance. this lead to the Mason-Dixon agreement, and the Missouri Compromise. An equal number of slave-owning stateballs and free stateballs would maintain a delicate balance. However, when Kansasball was formally adopted by the Union, it chose to become a free stateball, upsetting the balance, and causing a crisis in 1856-1857. Missouriball and the other slave-owning stateball soon protested to USAball.
In 1861, the free stateballs and slave-owning stateballs had finally had enough, and the slave-owning Southern
stateballs seceded from USAball's clay, forming CSAball. the first shots were exchanged at Fort Sumter in mid-1861, and CSAball initially gained the upper hand against the divided USAball, who eventually struck back at the Battles of Antietam and Shiloh the following year. UKball and Franceball considered helping CSAball briefly, but decided against it. In 1863, USAball proclaimed the 8balls in CSAball's clay to be free, after the Battle of Gettysburg. this galvanized the northern stateballs and lead to a massive offensive. Georgiaball was forced to bear the weight of the free-stateballs' advance as it marched to the sea through Atlanta in mid-late 1864, and finally CSAball was forced to surrender in 1865, ending the Civil War. USAball introduced Reconstruction to those stateballs who had rebelled, and re-incorporated it into the Union by 1870, it allowed it to create the Jim Crow laws as a way to appease the racial tension. Those discriminatory laws against African Americans would continue openly across the country for the next century (not being completely repealed until 1964).
After the Civil War, USAball focused on civilising the Wild West, such as building a transcontinental railroad, completed in 1871, and removing the 3balls, although this sometimes resulted in USAball's loss, such as at Little Big Horn in 1876. In order to make room for cities and farms, the USAball forced the Natives to move to Indian reservations. These initially resisted, attacking American farms and cities
this is where those scenes of natives attacking caravans in western movies came about, but the majority of the violent resistance movements on the part of the Natives ended in 1900.
USAball also expanded its clay by purchasing Alaskaball (at that time Russian America ) from Russian Empireball for $7.2 million US dollars in 1867, and by the 1880s USAball had vastly improved its economy and status in the world. Franceball gave it a Statue of Liberty in 1886, and in 1892, USAball held a World's Exposition in Chicagoball, the first of many. In 1896, the Klondike gold Rush sent USAball to Yukon for gold.
Meanwhile, USAball started doing some imperialism of its own. After giving Liberiaball its de facto independence, it annexed Hawaiiball in 1895, and defeated Spainball in the 1898 Spanish-American War, taking Guamball, Puerto Ricoball, Cubaball and Philippinesball. However, the last one gave it some trouble, by trying to become independent, and USAball fought it until 1902, the boy became a loyal child afterwards. USAball was also involved in China at the Boxer Rebellion in 1900, and helped build a railroad through Qing Chinaball's clay. USAball also acquired the Guano Islands and American Samoaball.
Before the war, Spainball was no longer considered a global power, but a decadent and weak nation, and was considered a secondary nation among the European powers, which meant that the Spanish defeat did not draw much European attention in relation to military capacity of USAball. the United States is already the greatest economic power in the world, but with little military importance.
In 1903 USAball invented the plane, then started mass-producing cars in the 1900s and 1910s. the Rust Belt across its clay was a surge of income, and it purchased Danish West Indiesball in 1916, and renamed it United States Virgin Islandsball. it tried to stay neutral and isolated in world politics, but in 1906 it helped orchestrate the Treaty of Portsmouth, to end the Russo-Japanese War, it also dated a British woman for a couple years until it died in an air strike while visiting London during WW1, and despite the 1915 sinking of the Lusitania, it refrained from fighting with Reichtangle until the Zimmermann Telegram was discovered in 1917. Around this time, USAball was having trouble with Mexicoball's rebels (Mexicoball was in the middle of the Mexican Revolution), and also started building a canal through Panamaball's clay.
On the battlefields of Europe, American divisions play an important role in victory, consolidating the country's military prestige for the first time.
the Roaring 20s, the Depression, and another War (1917-1949)
After USAball helped the Allies win World War I in 1918 at the Meuse-Argonne offensive, it helped write the Treaty of Versailles in 1919 at the Paris Peace Conference, imposing heavy reparations on Germanyball, but also giving it loans such as the Dawes Plan in 1924 and the Young Plan a few years later. In 1920, USAball banned alcohol from its clay but continued to consume it secretly.
the war not only devastated Europe but also created a staggering rate of unemployment due to the complete lack of structure on the continent due to the long battles, which generated a financial crisis that was also fueled by exorbitant expenses of a military nature. With the European decline, the United States emerged as a world power taking a prominent position in the world political and military scenario.Throughout the 1920s, USAball had a boom era, with it becoming a creditor nation, and invented things such as flappers and the Charleston. it even flew solo across the Atlantic in 1927.
In 1929, however, its stocks dropped sharply in the Wall Street Crash, and the Great Depression began around the world as it called back all its debts immediately, and USAball's banks and gold standard failed by 1932. In 1933, however, it started to embark on the New Deal, and its economy steadily began to improve, as it stopped Prohibition and moved its sonren Oklahomaball and Nebraskaball away from the Dust Bowl. USAball started to develop a policy of isolationism in the later 1930s in response to the rise of fascism in Europe and East Asia. it embargoed Japanball after it raped Chinaball in 1937, and gave aid to UKball and Franceball in 1940, to fight Nazi Germanyball, but that was it, until Japanball attacked Pearl Harbour in December 1941, and USAball entered the war.
In 1942-43, USAball supplied aid to USSRball, and landed in French North Africaball in Operation Torch. it fought Japanball at Saipan, Guam and Guadalcanal, and then liberated Philippinesball in 1945, after Iwo Jima and Okinawa were captured. it then helped land at Normandy in D-Day, and also in Operation Dragoon in the south of Franceball's clay, and crushed Italyball with Allies. Nazi Germanyball began to retread with it disintegration of its best troops in Sovietball's clay and the prodigious resurrection of Franceball who took its clay back and brought an enormous army to help Allies to invade him. By April 1945, USAball and Sovietball were in Berlin and divided Nazi Germanyball's clay up after it committed suicide. it each adopted one of its sonren, with USAball adopting West Germanyball in 1948, and supplying it by air. Meanwhile, USAball used its atomic bombs on Japanball's cities, forcing it to surrender, and ending World War II. USAball then offered Marshall Aid to all Western Europe countryballs affected by the war. However, a new Cold War was looming between itself and the communist Sovietball. Philippinesball became independent by the way.
the United States and the Soviet Union had become the only world Superpowers at the end of World War II, and occupied the vacuum left by the former European powers, which at time was completely destroyed by the war.
Cold War, Arms Race, Space Race and Civil Rights (1949-1999)
In 1950, USAball became involved in Korea, supporting South Koreaball against its communist sibling, who had the help of newly communist Chinaball, and USAball brought in NATO members, and UNball, born in 1945 to help him. USAball also had to give its 8ball's rights, in the 1950s and 1960s. the civil rights movement of the 8balls inspired the 3balls to also claim its rights, with USAball giving to it rights in the end of 1960s. In 1962, its traitorous child Cubaball started to hold Sovietball's nuclear weapons, which led to the Cuban Missile Crisis of 1962, narrowly averting global thermonuclear war. In 1964, after the Gulf of Tonkin incident, USAball became involved in Vietnam, against North Vietnamball. it was accused of committing war crimes, such as the 1968 My Lai massacre, and was ultimately forced to pull out of Vietnam in 1973, leading to South Vietnamball's eventual collapse in 1975. USAball also had a space race between itself and Sovietball, who took off running, but was beaten when USAball orbited around the world in 1962, then landed on the Moon in 1969. WMDs (Weapon of mass destruction) were of concern in the 1960s, and USAball protested against it in its Summer of Love hippy movement
USAball, despite claiming to be a supporter of the "free world and democracy", helped establish right-wing dictatorships in Latin American countries in the 1960s and 1970s, during the Cold War. this is one of the reasons why the country is still today called a hypocrite in international relations by other countries (especially by the Russians, when the Americans argue with it about its having placed communist dictatorships in Eastern Europe in the same epoch). These dictatorships (both the Latin Americans and Eastern Europeans) were only overthrown in the 1980s, by the people of these countries.
In the 1970s, detente reigned, with the 1972 SALT I agreements being signed, to limit the production of WMDs, which had destroyed Bikini Atoll in 1946. In 1974, meanwhile, USAball had some scandal around Watergate, then but in 1979, Sovietball invaded Afghanistanball's clay, and USAball led a boycott of its 1980 Moscow Olympics in response. So, Sovietball led a 1984 boycott of USAball's Los Angeles Olympics, and accidentally shot down a jet liner in 1983. the same year, USAball almost got into a nuclear war with Sovietball twice! USAball and UKball, with frenemy Chinaball and distant friend (yeah right) Pakistanball continued to support the Mujahideen in Afghanistan against Sovietball. In 1987, its economy crashedoin Black Monday. However, in 1988, Sovietball effectively lost the Cold War, when the Iron Curtain began to disintegrate, and the Eastern Bloc was dissolved in 1989. USAball said things like 'Ich bin ein Berliner', 'Evil Empire', and ' Tear Down this Wall!'. However, it was then caught up in the Middle East, against Iraqball in the Gulf Wars of 1991 and 2003. the 90s was also the decade USAball was attacked both directly and indirectly attacked by Al-Qaedaball: First in 1993 during the World Trade Center bombing, the 1996 Khobar Towers attack in Saudi Arabiaball and the bombing of USAball's embassies in Kenyaball and Tanzaniaball in 1998. USAball tried to kill Al-Qaedaball with cruise missiles in response to the embassy bombing, but failed to do so. In 1999, it helped avoid the Y2K bug, returned the Panama Canal to Panamaball, and celebrated the arrival of the New Millennium in 2001.
The world celebrated with the arrival of the New Millennium as all countryballs look forward to a prosperous and hopeful future. Nope, no flying cars nor instantly predicted weather was made but it didn't matter. However, the hope for having a peaceful decade would not last for long...
On September 11, 2001, Al-Qaedaball destroyed the World Trade Centre's twin towers in New York Cityball and attacked the Pentagon near DCball. Franceball tried to mobilize oriental balls against terrorist groups based on its clay and put its veto on USAball's project to invade Iraqball, interpreting it with insight as a desire for oil orgy. As a vendeta, USAball began a moral bashing game against Franceball and declared a War on Terror, going into the Middle East and invading
and puppeting Afghanistanball and Iraqball. In 2005 USAball Got hit by Hurricane Katrina making it the deadliest Hurricane to hit USAball ever. USAball has also been busy hunting kebab terrorists such as ISISball and Al-Qaedaball, who was killed in 2011 while hiding in Pakistanball's clay. the same year, USAball and its NATOball allies intervened in Libyaball's multiple personality disorder. USAball has now given same-sex couples rights and tried to hide its corruption. In 2014, USAball and Cubaball reconciled for the first time in almost 50 years.
In 2017, USAball and NATOball are currently engaging ISISball, Boko Haramball, remnants of the followers of Al-Qaedaball and Talibanball in the Middle East. it has also indirectly teamed up with long time rivals like Russiaball in fighting the kebabs. However it has been said that many of the problems today are the U.S's fault.
its conflicted behavior met a new conclusion and a period of uncertainty. Since the 2016 Election, an unexpected winner had shocked the world around him. It became clear that things are about to change on the global stage.
On August 17, 2017 a white supremacist rally was taking place in Charlottesville as White Nationalist groups attacked counter protesters (even at first it was a protest against the taking down of a Robert E. Lee statue). And a car rammed into anti racist protesters killing 1 person and injuring 19 people.
On August 23, 2017, Hurricane Harvey hit southern Texasball that flooded Houstonball and other cities with more than yearly average rainfall at more than 50 inches. Three hurricanes hit Floridaball, Puerto Ricoball, and United States Virgin Islandsball which were Irma, Jose, and Maria.
On October 1st, 2017 a shooting occurred in Las Vegas as 58 people were killed and 489 injured. this was one of the most deadliest shootings in America.
On December 14th 2017, the FCC voted to repeal the net neutrality. it intend on repealing it even more to do profit. However, little does the FCC know that this could/will mess up the economy...
On January 20, 2020, a mysterious new virus called 2019-nCOV spread to the US. Trump's reaction to it was poor and it spread extremely quickly in successive waves. After a pandemic was declared on March 11, 2020, almost all schools shut down in the United States, and the world too.
On May 26, 2020, George Floyd, an African-American, was killed during an encounter with police in Minneapolisball. Many protests broke out all over the country.
As the 2020 election neared, many Americans took sides. Joseph Biden was confirmed the winner by many sources. However, President Trump called the election as rigged, and began a campaign to overturn the results. Eventually, after a rally led by Trump, its supporters marched on the Capitol and broke inside in a final attempt to confirm a victory for Trump, however, it failed and that only caused more Republicans to support Biden.
President Joseph Biden was inaugurated on January 20, 2021.
Some time later, USAball and Russiaball did a deal on nukes, making it the newest WMD Agreement ever.
In August 15 2021, Taliban Forces marched into Kabul and took it, ending the 20 year conflict in US defeat.
|Eastbay||60, 59, 110||C87-M74-Y20-K21||#3C3B6E|
|Mexican Red||178, 34, 52||C21-M95-Y83-K9||#B22234|
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|
How to draw
- Draw a ball (or a blob).
- Draw 13 red stripes on the ball.
- Add a blue canton on the top left.
- Draw 50 stars (or dots) on the blue canton.
- Draw the eyes and sunglasses and you're finished.
Everyone. If you are a democratic country, you are an ally to America. Don't even try to deny it.
But the more important ones...
- Canadaball - My little sibling. We grew up together. We fight together (and each other). Also my best friend that joined me in my wars although it loves those filthy commies a bit too much. it helped me out big time during 9/11 by taking in stranded airline passengers when I was forced to close my airspace. But really, quit influencing my states to be part of you. Don't even think Alaska is interested...
- Franceball - Canada's parent and my godparent and are also my first ally along with Morocco, despite being a dumb sack of coward cheese who doesn't want to bash kebabs with me. Thanks for discovering explosive artillery and aviation, I love to play with it! Thanks for saving the revolution by fight and money (be discreet about it, please! And also thanks for the Statue of Liberty...
Just a pity for me that my national symbol is a french one.
- Dad - My parent. I hated its taxes, causing the revolution. But today it considers me to be its PROUDEST, STRONGEST, AND COOLEST achievement ever. it even gave me the actors for Game of Thrones and Star Wars. it thinks I should use the "correct way" of speaking in English and use the god damn liberal commie metric system!
- Irelandball - Potatoes. We both like to celebrate Saint Patrick's Day and drink beer. Many of my presidents have Irish ancestry too! Our current President Biden is decendend from him.
- Viking - Aren't you that ball that gives me those Lego bricks? Don't like steppin' on it though.
- Other Viking - Gives Minecraft. Basically many of my people play its game and I would like to thank you for making this video game.
- Oil - Nordic guy who has a butt ton of OIL, SWEET SWEET FUCKIN' OIL.
- Italyball - Pizza is good. Also I liked its rock band Maneskin... and I also like Ferrari and its fashion brands.
- Vampire - it's my uncle but I don't think I know you. Wait... Holy Sh*t, you are a vampire !! I will defend myself with garlics, holy water, cross... and a Colt, I saw in Supernatural (TV series) how to kill a vampire (Romania: WAIT AMERICA... I AM NOT A VAMPIRE!!!)
- Spainball - parent of me and Mexico. A cool person. Thanks for giving me
person we created from our incestFloridaball.
- Germanyball - it gives sausages. We used to be enemies in both World War I & World War II but at least it learnt its lesson from us. Our former President Trump, as well as most of my citizens are descended from him, especially Minnesota.
- UK's base in Spain - UK's military base in the Mediterranean. it lets my subs dock there sometimes. Sorry Spain, you gotta respect it if it wants to remain British.
- Half French-Dutch guy - Waffles and maybe fries. its capital Brussels also home to NATOball and also supplies me with plenty of guns!
- Philippinesball - it is my former colony but now is my favorite child. However it started to hate me a bit ever since Duterte took office, but we improved relations since it just hated Obama.
- Plumber that works for my dad - The plumber guy that works for UK. it is a former commie who's okay now. Also, pretty good friends, because we helped tore down that wall. (And that it broke the Enigma code to us). I got a lot of its people in some of my states. Good ol' Indonesia...
- Japanball - I helped it to rebuild itself after WW2,
I regretted from fucking it up so hardand turned it from an isolationist empire into a 1st world democratic countryball and also a powerful ally against the filthy Commies. it also gives me video games such as Mario, Legend of Zelda, Sonic and more. I like its anime too. Recently, it invented and gave me a Nintendo Switch. Same as Estonia, also give pianoes too.
- South Koreaball - Like many big countries, we helped rebuild its during WWII. We're cool. We both help each other all the time, usually against its evil sibling it called North Korea. We also have ROK-US joint military training as well. We also helped its during the Korean War. it gave me Samsung and LG. Also it are giving us K-Pop too.
- Colombiaball - it used to hate us once; now it really like us, and we kill drug lords together. Hey! I love its coffee and the Shakira songs!
- Panamaball - We share money, and
cut it in halfbuilt a canal for it. We removed Manuel Noriega for you! (Panamaball: 1989 Best Year of my life! Thanks of returning the canal in 2000!). I would love to visit that volcano that shows both the Pacific and the Atlantic.
- Hong Kongball - We barely met, but it are the only Chinese city that love us and we helped it in the 1940's. Go Umbrella Revolution!
COLONIZATIONDEMOCRACY TO CHINA!
- Netherlandsball - Crazy Uncle Netherlands!!! We wouldn't exist without it, although it don't get why. it has a weird stash of weed too, but we don't ask about that.
- Holy Land - Our best friends, yup! Never left our side. Master of Kebab Removal. it was the land of the Prophets of the Bible and of Jesus Christ. I think it probably attempting to become self-sufficient. I will always protect you because is it my pastors and priests says to me do.
Oh and it also doesn't like it when i order a cheeseburger at one of its restaurants though i'm not quite sure why?
- Republic of Chinaball - I known it more as Taiwanball. We're allies with it and we sell it weapons, I don't recognize you, but I will help you if China will try to attack you.
- Australiaball - sibling! Oi, chuck a shrimp on the barbie, mate. it's my 2nd best friend after Canadaball, and of course, I would like to go hunting with you.
- New Zealandball - Don't call it Little Australia! it don't like to be called that way... BUT it is very similar to its twin sibling.
- Guy from the Caribbean: Who is this guy !!! Ah, now I am remember who you are. I helped it assassinate its dictator in 1961. I also helped it win its civil war against the commies.
- South Africaball - it is my homie ever since it kicked racism of its life. MANDELA STRONG!!!! it do support ex-commie Russia, China and Iran though, so... BZZZZZZ (it is very annoying like its vuvuzelas).
- Kenyaball - I once helped this guy to fight Islamic terrorists. Also, our former president Obama descended from him.
- Djiboutiball - it let us use its clay to fight the pirates! However, Franceball, Japanball, and Chinaball have placed its militaries in its clay (Back-off pals, it's mine!).
I have a bad memory for remembering names, I'm better at remembering faces... but it's going to be hard to forget this little guy's name. HAHAHA
- Nigeriaball - You want us to buy your oil? Sure thing buddy! And we'll send that money to your poor dethroned prince. (What do you mean, you're a republic?! D'oh!!! Because no one warned me)
- Malaysiaball - the best Islamic sibling ever. Has an identical flag to me. ALSO REAL NICE, MAKING TWIN TOWERS TO REMIND ME OF 9/11. However we have a lot in common though.
- Vietnamball - Although it is a commie, but we're ok now, because Obama recently lifted sanctions, sorry for Agent Orange as well, but it supports Russiaball. Uh-oh... Vietnam flashbacks kicking in! But we are trading partners and can into kick China's ass.And it like My child.
- Thailandball - I meet it in my trip to Vietnam. We fought North Vietnam together. Now, it is our major- non-NATO ally who recently suffered a multiple personality disorder. Better get it to the hospital. We'll take a river taxi. Since it aren't many cars there.
- Tringapore - Rich and smart sibling. Also most developed in Southeast Asia.
- Curry sibling -
Someone help! it is colonizing me!!Great trading partner! it also doesn't like the People's Republic of Chinko-commiestan, therefore finding solace with us. But it's friends with that damn Russia though... which is annoying because it might outsource our jobs.
- Bahamasball - Awesome cruise ship destination. Still no agreement on our maritime border though.
- British Virgin Islandsball - USVI's cousin who is also sterile.
- Cayman Islandball - A good place for a vacation to get away from stress. it is a tax haven which is good for the soul.
I store my money and wealth here.. Hm... where all the caymans ??? I thought that these islands was full of aligators and crocodiles.
- Turks and Caicosball - Caribbean sibling near Florida.
- Liberiaball - So, this one time I had a colony. it has as much FREEDOM
FUCK YEAHas me because it is my child who is independent. Go bring Freedom to your commie neighbors child.
- A guy from Europe - it probably is one of the many guys that I made an alliance with after the Cold War.
- Moroccoball - historic alliance. Mr. Morocco was the first country to formally recognize us! Thanks for recognizing my freedom, buddy. Also I don't recognize this "country" for you and don't let these separatist commies try to divide you!
- Greeceball - this li'l guy invented DEMOCRACY AND KEBAB REMOVAL! I gave to it fascism in return! (Sorry about that.) Other than that, we get along well nowadays. it pleases me for sanctioning Turkey.
- Tiny Island in the Mediterranean - Hey, this island is a friend of Greece. Well, half a friend... I don't even know it that well...
BaliIndonesiaball - Our former president, Barack Obama FUCK YEAH, was here. Good ol' Poland!
- That European Girl - What? Isn't that, like, part of Russiaball, or something?. .. Wait, you're telling me sit's friends with Finnistan? Give more pianos!!
- That guy in the balkans - Little muslim guy that we saved from Serbia. it wants into NATOball as well.
- Saudi Arabiaball - Even though it's a very controversial Muslim Guy, but it sells us oil and helped us fight Iraq during the Gulf War. We both have a a common enemy.
MichaelJordanball - Muslim friend of ours. We made it and Egyptball friends with Israelcube in 1979! We fight ISIS the filthy terrorist together!
- the Arabian girl - Oil and major non-NATO ally! I meet its in my trip to the Persian Gulf in the 90s.
- Another Arabian girl - Oil and major non-NATO ally! We liberated it from Iraq!
- Tunisiaball - Recently became my major non-NATO ally! (2015) Recently suffered an attack by ISIS. Don't worry little buddy, I'll give those terrorist scum FREEDOM! Wait, you're the grandson of Carthage. I remembered now that we shot the Star Wars desert scenes in its clay. Thank you for giving us permission.
- Brazilball - My best friend during World War II. And we removed these damned Nazis. I hope you take care of Venezuelaball. But it is friends with Russia though...
- South Vietnamball - historical and long time friend. Fought against those commie northerners! (And unfortunatelly it lost and is dead now)
- Palauball - the most adorable adopted child of mine who became independent in 1994, as the last Trust Territory of the Pacific Islandsball. it didn't join Micronesia and is smaller than the others... Papa loves you, my cute little boy.
- Marshall Islandsball & Micronesiaball - Palau's Trust Territory siblings and its adopted sonren. Became independent in the 80s. Come home guys, papa misses you so much.
- Chileball - I backed it up in a military coup in 1973. Look, I'm sorry for what happened after that (military dictadorship), but it was other times. its flag reminds me of my proudest child Texasball or North Carolinaball. Hope it takes care of Venezuelaball.
- Argentinaball - Major non-NATO ally of mine in South America. We have a weird friendship because it is still mad at me for supporting my Dad during some war over some islands closer to Antarcticaball in 1982. I wasn't even sure what the hell was going on near Antarctica, at the time I was more focused on the Soviet Unionball. Those islands are my parent's problem, not mine. Also, it has a friendship with Venezuelaball. Hey Argentina, thanks for the help in the Gulf.
- Guyanaball - Good sibling, we helped it get rid of drugs. (Sorry about the Kool-Aid.)
- Peruball - Another Latino country that sucks at soccer, but we're cool. it also have gold and silver and llamas. I don't know it very much, but I know that it is sibling of Argentina and Mexico.
- Islamic Republic of Afghanistanball - I gave it Stinger missiles to fight that commie. Was taken over by Afghanistanball before I gave freedom to it and successfully got rid of the Taliban in 2001
Ignore the fact it got taken over again by him. It's been a decade, it's time for you to graduate and fight the remaining Taliban, child. And yes, you've heard me right. I'm giving you Black Hawks to replace your Soviet-era junk.These birds should do you well. Sadly it got taken over by this shithole again, BUT SOON I WILL COME BACK!
- Russian Empireball - You gave me Alaska, so thanks. Also we helped each other in some wars. But you became Soviet Unionball and Russiaball...
- Haitiball - Recently I and some other guys gave aid to it after an earthquake destroyed its clay; but Navassa Islandball is still mine.
- NepalRawr - OhioRawr's best buddy, for it are both monsters. Despite it looking scary and shit, it is a harmless little buddy unless you piss it off, when it'll turn into a Gurkha and massacre you single handedly. I respect it for that for it are one of the most badass soldiers in the world! I just recently gave it aid when it was knocked out in that earthquake in April 2015.
- Mongoliaball - Sided with me during the Iraq War. In the past it was a Great Conqueror, but unfortunatelly it is pretty irrelevant now. But even so it was an honor to have had its help. Used to rule the commies a long time ago; Mister Mongolia, you have my respect!
- Costa Ricaball - Sit's the most developed country in Central-America! We also filmed Jurassic Park with her. Thanks for the permission, friend.
- Bermudatriangle - One of my dad's territories near me. Also a best friend of Puerto Rico and Florida.
it form the actual Bermuda Triangle
- Greenlandball - My suicidal Friend, it has the most suicide deaths ever. But than that, I have an airbase on its clay (Thule) so I can bomb the SHIT out of the Commies!!! Though I support you as much as Denmark does. Please don't kill yourself. Try to be like Iceland. BTW Canada, Stay out of its clay!!!! Why its name is GREENLAND ??? this place is full of ice and snow.
- Vaticanball - its Holiness the Pope Francis visited us in September 2015. A lot of us are Catholics including president Joe Biden, former president John F. Kennedy, former first lady Melania Trump and Lady Gaga.
- That guy - We freed you. I hope you will join the UN one day!
- Libyaball - I remember that I said that I wanted to remove Gaddafi, but after several years it was killed by its own people in a revolution that happened in Lybia. But for some reason its people really hate me...
- Iraqi Kurdistanball - Thanks for helping us out in the Iraq War, we're good friends I guess.
- Trinidad and Tobagoball - Good friend. it helped me against Venezuelaball though. In return, I gave it some vaccines. However, Nicki Minaj comes from here.
- Mexicoball - We are neutral, because while we are good friends, I'm just tired of it always jumping my border (GET OFF. the F*CKING. FENCE.) Another neighbor of mine, I met it when we were kids (Thirteen Coloniesball and New Spainball), it is a good friend... but sometimes we argue, since we have different points of view about some things, unlike Canada it always criticizes some of my brilliant ideas (like the Iraq War). We known each other for a long time, but our relationship seems to be somewhat complicated. Anyways, it helped me in some situations (like providing aid to me in the chaotic aftermath of Hurricane Katrina). Me, it and Canada makes the "NAFTA Trio". Although I hate it wall-jumping, then again, who else is going to serve me my McDonald's?
- Soviet Unionball - Neutral, again in 1990. it helped me to beat Germany during WW1 and WW2. Opponent during Cold War. Somewhat became my Frenemy when it turned on its Gorbachev mode since allowed me to invest McDonald's on its clay. (See enemies list)
- Russiaball - Ex-Commie, We're now Neutral (Despite the situation in Syriaball). Our relationship is STILL complicated. I am still watching you Commie.
Alaska isn't interested
- Pakistanball - Used to be my ally against the Soviet Union. With its ISI, we delivered arms to the Afghan rebels during the Soviet-Afghan War. Now, it hates me despite the aid I gave him. it also might have helped Al-Qaedaball.
Or maybe dude's chosen to hide here. And it is becoming allies to the Taliban... wait it aided the Talibans?... you betrayed me! (See also: Enemies -> Pakistanball)
- Chinaball - Trading partner. Our leaders met each other and it became good friends. But it is a damn commie, however. ALSO, STOP BULLYING MY child! And I invented the fortune cookies! Not you! But your coronavirus is infecting me...
- Armeniaball -
the land of Kardashians!I gave it a nice amount of money to preserve its old churches. A nice number of Armenians live in Glendale, but we side on opposite sides in these conflicts so I have to keep my eye on it sometimes. Also recently, my president, Joe Biden recognized this guy's genocide this year.
- Cubaball - Yeah, no need to explain. It's rather complicated. it hate Trump though.
- Cresent Guy - We like it. it're in NATOball. For some reason the "Accordion Guy" hates him. it do seem to be becoming more pro-Islamic though... it might need some DEMOCRACY! Recently suffered a coup. Oh, and by the way, can you please stop bombing the Kurds and help me with ISISball? Also stop calling me Pigdog. I can't stand your current president... AND NOW I IMPOSED SANCTIONS ON YOU NOW HAHAHAHA!! REMOVE KEBAB! Not really bud i was just kidding.
- Cambodiaball - I met it in my trip to Vietnam. Odd Dude who suffered several multiple personality disorders. it can into buddies with Chinaball, it is also bitter about the Khmer Rogue.
- Egyptball - Mister Egypt is very famous because of history, pyramids and mummies. Formerly it one of our best African buddies, but recently went insane. We worry about it sometimes, but it is starting to be unreliable as it is becoming buddies with Russiaball and is supporting Syriaball.
- Iraqball - Good job! You removed ISIS and you are no longer banned to visit me. But 1991 is unforgivable and stop being a pussy sometimes..
- Ethiopiaball - We are pretty good friends nowadays, even though you used to be a commie. I liked your monarchy, and this guy ruined it.
- Myanmarball - Murderous countryball, I thought you would get better when I helped remove military dictatorship, but no you are not, and you are allied with Chinaball and Russiaball. I do, however, support you because you are growing to be more democratic. We both don't adopt the metric system.
- Accordion Guy - We used to be enemies with this little guy due to a guy called Slobodan and was very crazy, but we are good. its technician had flied its monarchy self's flag on the White House which was its dream come true and received help from the Entente and Allies's Help. However it has influence with the Commie which i don't really appreciate and That Guy is not yours and it stays independent, end of story!
- Rojavaball - I don't know about you, we've helped each other in the past, but it don't like me now.
- Soviet Unionball - OH, YOU ARE the WORST!!!! I WILL NUKE YOU I WILL SUCK UP YOUR CITIZENS I WILL EXECUTE it I WILL ANNEX YOUR LIBERAL COMMIE TOWNS AND BEHEAD PUTIN AND XI!!! SOON OUR GLORIOUS FREEDOMLAND WILL REIGN!!!!! I WILL GUT YOU LIKE A PIG AND MAKE YOU SUFFER LIKE MY HERSHEY SLAVES!!!! BETTER DEAD THEN RE-NO! STOP!! PLEASE DON'T LAUNCH ICBMS! PLEASE DON'T MAKE US PAY DEBT!! NO!! I WILL NEVER PAY DEBT! I WILL FORM ALLIANCE WITH CANADA!! Wait, Canada's SOCIALIST?! I WILL NUKE YOU TOO! AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH! 1989 NEVER FORGET! I REGRET NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But thanks for your help in WW2, we're friends when Gorbachev is in office. But never forget that you split Germanyball into two. However, I gave it a coke even though it likes Pepsi more.
- North Koreaball - this guy hates me more than I hate ISIS. I don't know what I did to make it so angry (totally did nothing). it's still complaining about the funny movie, but I don't think it's going to stay alive for long. it thinks its nukes can reach my soil but that won't happen, and are strong but mine are way stronger. it anchlussed me in Red Dawn (2012), Homefront, Homefront: the Revolution, and Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation but that will never happen in real life MOFO! REMOVE KIM FAMILY!!! SO YOU KILLED ONE OF MY CITIZENS
Even though that was its own stupidity that got it killed, EH? AND NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO KILL GUAM? OKAY, THAT'S IT, I'M DECLARING WAR ON YOU! TIME TO UNLEASH the FIRE & FURY ON YOU!! AND F*CK this VIDEO GAME!!! ALL YOUR FAULT SOVIET UNIONBALL!
- SCOball - Commie alliance and NATO Haters. REMOVE!
- Talibanball - Oh Hey Afghanist- HOLY CRAP, ALL I DID WAS LEAVE FOR ONE MINUTE, it's GONNA KEEEL ME!!! DIE TERRORIST COMMIE DIE!!! Uh-oh... Afghanistan flashbacks kicking in!
- (Most) Islamballs - this includes Iranball, Pakistanball, Syriaball,
Iraqball,Palestineball, Afghanistanball, Somaliaball, ISISball, etc. These guys are my #1 enemy because it always try to mess with me through school shootings and bombings and other sorts of terrorism. REMOVE KEBAB! (I think I just looked like a commie guy I know... Crap.)
- Iranball - Some crazy-ass terrorist kebab threatening me with its missiles!
- Pakistanball - Stop getting into fights with India and make peace please, c'mon man!
- Syriaball - it's still in a civil war and for some reason thinks i'm one of its "enemies".
- Iraqball (Sometimes) - I helped it against this asshole but it still has second thoughts about me, like a LOT.
- Palestineball - Some crazy ehem, "Country" that wants to take my best friend's capital as its own! Though its rebellious personality does remind me of my younger days.. Tell ya what? maybe get rid of your extremist group and maybe I'll improve relations eh bud? Waddaya say?
- Afghanistanball - Wha- HOW!!??!
- Somaliaball - A pirate? ALSO GIVE MY sibling INDEPENDENCE NOW!
- ISISball - Pfft.. I can beat you even without trying!
- Other kebabs - Meh.
- OASball - Goddamn Latinos running the place! it won't give me any authority!
- Venezuelaball - F*CK YOU, you evil commie or whatever you want to f*ckin' want to call yourself. You are mean to the smallest Latin American countryballs when it did nothing to you!! You can anschluss me in Call of Duty: Ghosts but that will never happen f*cker, ALSO WHITE HOUSE IS IN WASHINGTON DC, NOT IN NEW YORK, STUPID COMMIE.
- South Sudanball - I don't get this guy, I helped it get independence and allow its refugees in but now it hates me. it accuses me of pushing regime change and now it is building closer ties to Russia and China. it also killed one of my journalists.
- George Soros - this man is the fucking worst, you caused the Great Depression! (Republican Americans POV)
- Crimeaball - You are Ukrainian and not Russian. Russiaball is just an occupier! And you need to stop calling Texasball Mexican!!
Even though most of its people are Russian.
- Nicaraguaball - Another Commie and Vodka Lover.
- Laosball - Southeast Asian Commie and ally of Chinaball! But it likes Geography Now tho so we're good.
- Majapahitball - You thing you steal my flag and it is also Hates my child too!
- German Empireball - I cannot believe that this fucking idiot sent that telegram to Mexico, and have it retake my clay, also it does not like it when I use shotguns. But in the beginning, we used to be friends.
- Reichtangle - Stop removing my allies, you idiotic scum!
- Fijiball - Remove Military Dictatorship. You are the worst pacific Island, and stop hating Australiaball! it is also now buying weapons from Vodka! But you like my child so maybe we can be friends again someday...
- CSAball - OH NO! OH HELL NO!!!! WHY IS THERE EVEN MOVEMENTS HONORING YOU, YOU RACIST ASSHOLE! BECAUSE OF YOU, PEOPLE ARE CALLING ME A RACIST, AND BECAUSE OF YOU, MY REPUTATION IS RUINED!!! YOU CAN RISE UP AGAIN IN ALTERNATIVE FUTURE VIDEOS, BUT THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN!!! I'VE BURNED YOUR CITIES IN the PAST, AND I'LL DO IT AGAIN!!! YOU KILLED MY FUCKING PRESIDENT!!! DO NOT COME BACK!!!
- Nazi Germanyball - YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE!!! WHY DID YOU LET JAPAN ATTACK PEARL HARBOR!? ALSO NOT TO MENTION YOU KILLED 6 MILLION FUCKING PEOPLE! AND YOU ARE WORSE THAN EVEN FUCKING CSA!!! AND NOW FOR SOME reason, YOUR FLAG IS SHOWING UP IN WHITE NATIONALIST GROUPS IN MY CLAY!!! EVEN A FUCKING COMMIE GERMANY AND SOVIET RUSSIA IS BETTER THAN YOU!!! I'M GLAD HITLER DIED!!!
- Brittanyball - Dumb French people, stealing my flag design. I made it first!
- Turkish Kurdistanball - Terrorist scum. Stop attacking my allies in the region too!
- Evil Japan - YOU!!! YOU BOMBED PEARL HARBOR IN HAWAII AND FOR WHAT?!!! JUST SO YOU CAN STEAL MY child?! AND ALL OF MY sonREN INCLUDING NORTHERN MARIANA OR GUAM! At least I nuked you twice in 1945!
States and Territories
- Alabamaball: "the State Bird is the NASCAR." Well known for rednecks, racists, space camps, and guns. Also where cruise ships go to die and it's illegal to salt a railroad track. It's the premier destination to look skinny by comparison. Also, why are you grabbing women's privates? Please stop defending your crimes against girls using religion. That's not how law and order works!
- Alaskaball: "I have the most land. Land that is beautiful and heck you should see it right now."Bought from Russia before turned into a commie scum where humans and bears are at equal population. Also 1/5th of our land, half of our snow (aka, seasonal depression) and 2/3rd's of our oil (especially with its brand new oil field). Also, most prepared for a zombie apocalypse and one of the cities elected a cat as its mayor. its pizza boxes have targets on the back. but still kinda free. you get cash in the census just for being alive
- Arizonaball: "Keeping Indians in and Mexicans out". Where people who like cold weather and guns go to dehydrate and get guns immediately. Largest Navajo population. Also where no Mexican wants to go near the border of. And too many fucking telescopes. Has
my asscrackthe grand canyon, but Phoenix sounds about aslegit as Jean Grey. Where P.F. Chang's, and the most preserved meteor crater comes from. it's a great for retirees for folks who think theres too many Cubans in Florida.
- Arkansasball: "Great scenery, brilliant people; We have Walmart?" We don't know why it exist other than slave rights. It doesn't help that it host a duck calling contest. it make good yogurt and grow the most rice out of all the states. Evanescence is formed here, Little Rock, to be precise, and Slick Willy came from here. it're basically a combination of inbred West Virginians and Southerners. the poorest state of the south and it also have the most dog owners.
- Californiaball: "Mexican Boob-Job hippies, who really want to direct!" Where our GMOs, movies, relaxed liberals, and technology are created. And also giant redwoods. Some people think it're geniuses, most think it're insane. Home of Green Day. it also have the most professional sports teams in the US and are where fortune cookies come from. Had a drought 3 years ago. Where Americans settle to do porn. What? You're trying to leave? Don't secede from us, I warn you! Calexit will never happen! Anyways, it are the 2nd most likely to secede, after Texas. So you dropped it because Calexit's leader wanted to live in Siberia. Well, time to poke fun at you for your dumb attempt!
- Coloradoball: "Snow! I mean Cocaine, but we're also known for skiing." Very nice mountains. Very bad gun control (ahem, remember Columbine). A lot of sand dunes too. And the Rockies. And gluten free foods. And who can forget that sweet ass Mary Jane. KOBE. Home of South Park. Also where the number of ghost towns nearly outnumber the amount of living ones.
- Connecticutball: "Great schools! Because there's nothing else to do here."the Las Vegas of New England. Currently the 2nd farthest from free state in New England. ( first is taxachussetts). Nothing bad ever happens here. (except for sandy hook and Bridgeport) and the only state that doesn't have a state fair. It's pretty much a tourist trap state but smarter. the nutmegs are alright and it's also, where lollipops where named (and it's only a 2 hour drive from NYC). unfortanatly, it suffer from pc social justice transgender. Someday I think we should give it back to the British.
- Delawareball: "Come, we have low corporation fees. No seriously, please come." Currently on hold for the day it just turn into East Marylandball. Mainly just where department stores dump its merchandise and screen door factories. But it don't have a state tax. As you can see, it'd do anything for more corporations. it also like to Huck pumpkins the catapults. And it's the only state without national parks. Come on, it only has three counties, from north to south, with populations: New Castle (538,479), Kent (162,310), Sussex (197,145).
- DCball: "I am the boss here!!! the leader!!!" Capital city that wants full representation but can't get it, but still has a spy museum. Also, it stole the thinker statue from Parisball... Come at me, "frére!" Some guys want to give its clay back to Maryland, but you know that's not likely.
- Floridaball: "the more north you go, the more south it gets." Home of alligators, citruses, cruise ships, Disney World, crazy spring breaks, greyhound racing, people who eat your face, and the physic capital of the world. Basically Australiaball, but less severe older, and more Cubans. Miami-Dade County even has the largest ethnicity being Cuban. In the end, it's a great place if you enjoy quiet walks on the beach or spend the only good years of your life here. Also, remember the two consecutive days where (first) Christina Grimmie, (then) LGBT members were shot dead in Orlando. PurpleRodri lives in Florida.
- Georgiaball: "Atlanta! We're kinda ashamed of the rest of it though." Probably the best state, but unfortunately it experiences corruption. its like misouri, but more south. It's home to Atlanta and more historic Savannah, but the rest is racist rednecks, skinheads and KKK members. Not the Georgia that was freedom'd by
RussiaSoviet re mainders. Home of the Walking Dead, and the world's largest poultry convention. And its doing a favor by keeping Florida out of the rest of the US.
- Hawaiiball: "If you lived here, you'd be lazy too." it used to be our coffee slaves. it were just kinda like, "Hey, can I join?" and US was just like "lol kk". its Monarchy was forced to join by some idiots! Wait... it were a republic by the time it joined us. Home to the US Pacific Fleet, it one of the most militarized islands in the world. Although, it treats itself like its own country, which I am sorry for taking your freedom away! And the state where your least likely to collide with a deer (for obvious reasons) as well as the only rabies-free state.
- Idahoball: " Potatoes and Napoleon Dynamite. Gosh we're cool." Really fucking cold and all potatoes. Also only state in the Cascades which has virtually no intention to leave. But its not just spuds, it produce 72 types of precious and semi-precious stones. it pass the time by watching porcupines race. It's also a great place to hide a body.
- Illinoisball: "Curse? What curse? Curses are made to be broken, not cast upon." its game is Chicago, corn, deep dish pizza, mafia, and debt. Official language is American, not English. Now that's a true American.
- Chicagoball: "Illinois is nothing without me!" the Downstaters want to kick it out, but it just wants to be its capital! My 3rd biggest city people-wise (after NYC and LA). like cities in Ohio, but not so bankrupt. We filmed the Batman movies here (well, the Dark Knight trilogy anyways).
- Indianaball: "You have to drive through it to get somewhere better." Where the Indy 500 is. Also made a small fortune off Studebaker in South Bend. Where our Vice President comes from and where all of Illinois's pollution goes. Also, it has no real economy, yet produced our first successful goldfish farm. Imagine Applebee's as a state.
- Iowaball: "56,000 square miles of dull." it is literally just 56,000 square miles corn. and the highest pig population. And for some reason there's a 5 minute smooch limit. Guy's capital, Des Moines, and its French-ripoff flag, makes it look as though it is a legit Frenchman (no, Louisiana is the Frenchman, not you).
- Kansasball: "White breads, making wheat breads." it's the Centerpiece of 'Murican territory (even though it's mostly farmland). except the farmers are the Civil War almost started here. Used to hate fags until the new pope said it's okay (and us too.) Also, home to one of the worlds largest balls of twine to bore your kids with, and home to pizza hut. Making abandoned prairie's look beautiful since 1861. Yes, that's where Dorothy and Oz taking place in the real world. No, Kansas City belongs to Missouri, though one-third of its metropolitan area belongs to Kansas. Superman was raised here.
- Kentuckyball: "Farming from the future, textbooks from 1925." Hillbillies, horses, college basketball, a giant baseball bat, and caves. But it are somewhat scientific. it had the first hand transplant and a scientific method where horses could give birth to zebras.
- Louisianaball: "Thanks BP, like we didn't have enough problems." Home of American Frenchies. it's second only to Floridaball in terms of crazy people. Weird voodoo shit happens here. it has amazing food, though. Cajun okra and gambling coming to the state (we put up a golden nugget in Lake Charles as a possible sin city). Also, the most singles out of all states and the international joke telling contest.
- Maineball: "I love fishing and swimming in the ocean, eh?" it's pretty cool. Eats lobsters and isn't afraid of anything. Its mainly the fishing and swimming hole of the USA and its beaches are mainly giant boulders. Can't get there from 'ere bud. Has the oldest population and produced most of our toothpicks until 2003. Also where most Stephen King books are set because... why?
- Marylandball: "Have Jeeves bring the lobster boat around." the PO box capital of the world. it narrowly avoided becoming Southwest Pennsylvania. BUT LEARN TO DRIVE YOU BONEHEAD. Sorry, I get mad sometimes. the rest of Maryland is very fancy like Newport and the only state where the main sport is jousting.
- Massachusettsball: "Our chief exports are tea, seafood, and obnoxious sports fans."the state where the revolution began, and also where any sense of American enthusiasm ended. it also invented basketball, and also likes staring at birds. it taxes literally everything. And Harvard, spirit of America my ass! But on the plus side, it don't need red lobster since its at seafood waters. Home to the top 3 most Irish towns and also, where packaged frozen foods were invented.
- Michigancube: "Cereal and serial." A lot of nice people and the Detroit's no longer bankrupt. (but a lot of shootings and still in the dumps). And Eminem. Also, in that state your never more than 8 miles, no, 6 miles from a lake.
- Yooperball: "Mitä? I'm not Michigan's clay! Perkele!" Also known as Superiorball and Ontonagonball. it are a lot like Finlandball, which is a good thing in case the commies decide to invade from the north, and Canada collapses. In fact, 6 of its counties have the largest reported ethnicity as Finnish.
What about Alaska?
- Yooperball: "Mitä? I'm not Michigan's clay! Perkele!" Also known as Superiorball and Ontonagonball. it are a lot like Finlandball, which is a good thing in case the commies decide to invade from the north, and Canada collapses. In fact, 6 of its counties have the largest reported ethnicity as Finnish.
- Minnesotaball: "Too nice not to elect douchebag governors." Likes to go up north to the cabin in the summer and play hockey in the winter. (most normal when it comes to seasonren). Also my largest mall (but not for too much longer). And most golfers per capital plus, its state flower can last as long as 100 years (which is probably longer than most nations can last).
- Mississippiball: "We're gonna need a bigger Bible Belt." it is very redneck; probably even worse than Alabama on this front. the state that sleeps with everybody. it has plenty of catfish, crayfish, and okra too. Also the most obese state and where shoes were first sold in pairs.
- Missouriball: "We're number one.... In meth." Home of St. Louis, Kansas City, a huge arch, crystal meth, and civil unrest. I'm worried about him. It's remarkably unremarkable.
- Montanaball: "Speed limits don't matter when you're drunk." Nothing bad ever happens there. Scratch that. (Virtually) NOTHING ever happens here. Plus any type of animal with antlers outnumbers humans. Also, where letter bombs come from.
- Nebraskaball:" Footballs, drawls, and overalls." Most homes with indoor plumbing. Also Omaha, but who gives a fuck? Also, where Arbor Day began. ...And Earth Day as well. it's like Kansas, except the corn farmers are on drugs.
- Nevadaball: "No laws, no problem! Well except for all the murders." Home of Area 51, Las Vegas (Home of the Pawn Stars), prostitution, and organized crime. In other words, great.
UFOs crash hereand the biggest shrimp consumers.
- New Hampshireball: "Half hippie, half French, all upper-class." the closest state to libertarian. And the freest state in New England. Includes New England's highest point. Also where state lotteries, public libraries, and legal gay marriage began. You could say there beatniks and also, where the first potato was planted in me.
- New Jerseyball: "G.T.L. Guidos, turnpikes, leeching off New York." And to think its the first to ratify our bill of rights. its only purpose is to be made fun of. Doesn't help it that it have the largest pipe organ ever built. And its shockingly liberal. the only thing good there is Atlantic City for geezers to gamble. it is my most densely populated state (
but not for long). But on the plus side, it does have some decent beaches (at least the syringe-free ones) and good tomatoes too. it don't call it the Garden State for nothing, and it's also got the most diners in me.
- New Mexicoball: "Like regular Mexico, but with more UFOs." the thele says it all. A lot of Navajos, and my highest spic population. And that Jew Yankovic made a song about its capital. Home of our first Nuclear testing.
- New Yorkball: "Where the most astronauts come from." Mostly rural, besides the City, Albany, and Buffalo. And the state's less than 1% covered in piss and trash. the beautiful Niagara Falls is located upstate, but the Canada part is the better half. Seinfeld and Friends happened here.. Also, the first producers of packaged toilet paper.
- New York Cityball: "World's fourteenth largest city, but first in largest egos." Concrete jungle where dreams are made of! Because of it that other countryballs thinks that I am egocentric. Unlike Chicago, NYC actually wants to leave New York. Only city not developed from a single county (There are five in total: New York/Manhattan, Kings/Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx and Richmond/Staten Island!). Also where most of the fighting take place, where most of the superheroes and around half of the supervillains in Marvel came from (If so, why is Marvel's depiction of NYC in such a good shape, better than the actual you?) Hey child, did I ever tell you when the mayor tried to sell the city back to the Indians?
- North Carolinaball: "First in flight and in lung cancer." South Carolina's less corrupt and higher-elevated sibling. First in universities, but 48th in education, next to Alabama and West Virginia, and most in furniture (not press board either). Your largest city and it's county are named after King George III's wife (Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz), yet ironically, Mecklenburg County is the first to declare independence, on May 20, 1775. Decent move, child but please you and texas must change your flag because Chileball mad at me.
- North Dakotaball: "We are better than South Dakota." A very long drive from wherever you live.it're just kinda there. Also has many freedoms for staying out of politics for so long. Plus where Fargo is (love the movie). the lesser Dakota. But still, all the best license plates haven't been taken yet, you can still take some while you can. And uh... well, the nations largest genitalia. It's like Canada, but without the free healthcare.
- OhioRawr: "People care about me at election time. OHIO STRONK!"
Half child, half pet.Fascinatingly cold. We don't know how it survive up there. Also created the NFL (well, sort of), A whole lot of corn. Shit, it's the most fucking likely to fucking curse, dicks. Home of the only person who was both a senator and an astronaut, John Glenn.
- Oklahomaball: "Ten days tornado free." Also known as North Texas. Home of EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN TORNADO! (Well, almost, Texas still holds the thele). Along with it being home to the 2nd most Native Americans there after Texas. Still, it made the Louisiana purchase cheaper because of all the rednecks and tornadoes.
- Oregonball: "Dreadlocks on Caucasians" Likes to claim it have more freedoms (due to where the pioneers came to), when in reality, California's toxins just got to its head (And the other state with the wacky tobaccy). But it still have some green energy the last government gave me. But for some reason it won't let you pump your own gas. Contains the most strip clubs per capita.
- Pennsylvaniaball: "Even our Amish will fight you." Home of the former capital city, Philadelphia. Don't forget about the steel that came from Pittsburgh. Hall n' Oates are from here. Donald Trump was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh, not Paris.
Wait, no, Pittsburgh voted for Clinton.
- Puerto Ricoball: "That's what happens when your loans are all over the place." it will probably become the 51st state, but DC jumps the gun too much. Voted to be the 51st state again lately. Full of Latin Americans who call us gringos. Too many loans. Honestly. it also made the hit song "Despacito" surpassing South Koreaball's "Gangnam Style", Im proud you child papa loves you.
- Rhode Islandball: "No seriously! We're a state!" Not really an island. Also liberal and dinky. it has oysters too. Home of Family Guy and most weed smokers. Great if you like coffee milk. Last of the original thirteen states who ratified the Constitution, yet asked for 21 amendments! Full name is "State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations." the states like a miniature new jeresy. but much better. and it get freedom points for having no car inspecting.
- South Carolinaball: "Still accepting Confederate dollars." the only state in the south that can keep its head (Although there was a shooting). Home of baptist churches, confederate flags, and historic towns which are the safest places in the state. Also created a dance and a candy bar in the same city. And it're still a little racist, yet it are the most polite state. Recently, it've been dealing with people who send contraband into the slammer with drones.
- South Dakotaball: "At least we're not the north side." Like India, cattle outnumber people 4 to 1. It has the mountain with our four former (and best) presidents of the past, and petrified wood. Definitely not Rapid.
Sioux Falls sounds as though a particular Benson family screwed the city up.
- Tennesseeball: "Where white people's music comes from. Jack Daniels is from here. Country
musicas fuck, literally. Where bluegrass music originated. Frequently on fire. And Evil Dead took place here! Also, the capital is buried between its walls.
- Texasball: "Everything's bigger, especially our championships." We send our astronauts to space here (Houston, also the fourth largest city in the US.). Has the largest metropolis in the entire South, the DFW. And is it my fault that I always get you mixed up with Chile? JUST CHANGE YOUR FLAG. Gosh.
But did Crimeaball call you mexican how did it!
- Utahball: "Multiple homeland wives." Home of those people who come up to your door and talk to you about Jesus (basically Mitt Romney). If I even Balkanize (pfft, right!), it'll always be the Holy State of Deseret (Really, Utah is the sacred ground for Mormons). the biggest jell-o consumers.
- Vermontball: "Gay marriages on maple syrup farms." Home of Ben and Jerry's ice cream, craft brew, and maple syrup. What's that nail of Quebec (the northern parts of Grand Isle County) doing in your territory? and its capital surprisingly doesn't have a McDonald's (for now). the only non-founding state (and fourteenth overall) who ratified the Constitution. Has a state capital population of 7855, and a largest city population of 42,452, both values being the smallest values of any state. WTF is wrong with you?
- Virginiaball: "From the centre of civilization, to Hicksville in twenty minutes flat." When you stop seeing Howard Johnson's and start seeing Stucky's, you know you are there. it like football. Also covered in trees. Northern area sucks ass though. its only notable area is Hampton Roads and it have the most vanity license plates. Where most of our presidents come from. It's 42,000 square miles of dc suburbs. and it cant shut the fuck up about Washington. it do have the largest military shipyards, in Norfolk. Guy's also awesomely weird, with every city administered separately from its nearby counties.
- Washingtonball: "Richer hippies than Oregon." Never to be confused with the capital or the president. Home of Microsoft. And grunge. And Starbucks. And the Seahawks. Shucks, it's the least likely state to gosh darn curse. Also, where parents' Day began. it is also fan of soccer.
- West Virginiaball: "the inbred love child of Virginia and D.C." it got football, basketball, incest, matches, bestiality, rigged voting machines, and of course country roads, miners, and mountaineers. It's pretty much the nation's mental asylum. Home of parents day. the least supportive state to the Paris Accords (50-55% support), yet still a majority, though. Wrong direction, Donald Trump. Your views don't represent any one state, only one-third of conservative Republicans.
- Wisconsinball: "It's too cold to be sober." Cheese hats, Miller, and Schlitz too. this state really goes for the gusto. Slender Man Stabbings? What Slender Man? And the hamburger hall of fame.
- Wyomingball: "We don't have any gay cowboys, alright?" Least populated state. Practically nobody lives here, give or take 586,107. Nobody cares about Cheyenneball (the ethnicity, not really; your state capital, definitely), it all care about Yellowstone and its catastrophic super-volcano! in fact the state's so empty, you could put its entire population in 3 NASCAR stadiums.
- American Samoaball: "
0-31 territoryToo obscure, even compared to the independent Samoa." You've probably never heard of it. Last untouched paradise in the South Pacific Ocean. Birth place of Troy Palalamu. Lives a day behind its sibling Samoaball.
- Baker Islandball: "Inhabitable WW2 Cook Island" Nope, no bakers and pastries found here. Must be the place of Mr. Krabs though because its flag has a crab in it.
- Guamball: "Latte stone pillars? What the hell is that?"Also once Russian territory. the only place in America alongside the Mariana Islands that North Korea has any hope of touching. Wait a minute, is that a jellyfish on your head!? PUT IT DOWN!!!! Damn it Guam, it is not a toy!!!!! Looks like North Korea is threatening him. Don't worry little guy, I'll protect you!
- Howland Islandball: "A lighthouse of a wasteland." That eroding island with a collapsed building. No use at all, but still fun to have. Amelia Earheart was rumored to have landed here (but it disappeared) so we have a lighthouse named after her.
- Jarvis Islandball: "Coral? Island? Or both?" Iron Man's chest landed here. Nah, just kidding. It's just the name.
- Johnston Atollball: "Atoll with a base. Scary?" Abandoned military base in the Pacific.
I store my agent orange here. Its only a lighthouse now.
- Kingman Reefball: "Even lesser than an Atoll." Hmm, Show MoreShow Fewermust be where Poseidon lives. Has a population of one young coconut seed.
- Midway Atollball: "Midway between Asia and Hawaii." Site of a famous World War II battle: My carriers vs Kamikaze's carriers and I sank all its!
- Navassa Islandball: "the only contested piece of land of the United States." Empty island where we have a radar and an empty lighthouse in. Claimed by Haitiball, but just in case, right?
- Northern Mariana Islandsball: "the Mariana Trench should be somewhere near here." Guam's sibling in the north. Choose to join me politically, good boy child. Good boy.
Okinawaball: "Fought hard in 1945" Part of me since 1950. Wanne apply for statehood? I'll guarantee you more protection alongside Japanball.
- Palmyra Atollball: "There can only be two Palmyras." Nope, not the one ISISball destroyed in Syriaball (that's not even an atoll, just the Palmyra ruins). Originally part of Hawaii when it was still a territory.
- Virgin Islandsball: "it haven't got laid!" My poor child, you're doomed. And where a famous basketball player was born. Want to be a state? Be a part of Puerto Rico first! also, this is as close you will ever get to South America without a passport.
- Wake Islandball: "the Wake-up call of my day." Naval base. Off-limits to civilians! Where America's day begins.
- Marie Byrdball: "Definitely colder than Alaska." Soon-to-be-made claim on Antarcticaball because I totally have the right to do so while other countryballs can't (Wait, Russia can... Fuck.). Obviously. Fuck your claims guys. Let's try Marie Byrd Landball.
- Minimum driving age is 16 years old in USA. this explain why teenagers can drive in American movies. Americans start driving earlier than other countries (usually these starts in 18 years old).
- Alcoholic drink only after 21 years old in the country (in other countries the age to drink alcohol is usually 18 years old. Americans start to drink ... in theory... later
in theory, not in practice).
- It is prohibited to drink alcohol on the streets and other open public places.
- the driver's license is valid permanently only in the state where the driver resides.
- Americans are very punctual and schedule the beginning and end of appointments.
- Americans do not eat lunch during working hours, it have a snack. In USAball, people tend to take shorter lunch breaks than workers in other countries.
- Many foreigners who watch American movies think there are simply no rules for wearing school uniforms in the country. However this is not 100% true. Private schools across the country require uniforms. Public schools in the United States do not require uniforms, although many have dress codes that regulate student attire.
- Yank is used as a nickname for Americans in several countries. However, within the USAball a Yank is just a American from New Englandball.
- USAball created various musical rhythms, but its favorite is country music (which only it and Canadaball hear).
- it always wears its sunglasses.
- the character doesn't have an exact gender (like all the characters in the Polandball universe) and its name is a singular neutral noun in one of the countryball's native languages ( English). In English countries don't have gender.
- The current national personifications of USA are the Uncle Sam (a man), Lady Liberty (a woman, the Statue of Liberty) and Columbia (a woman).
- In Romance languages like Spanish and French the noun United States (Estados Unidos in Spanish; États-Unis in French) is a plural masculine (♂) noun and America is a singular feminine noun (♀). this also happens in Slavic languages as Russian, where the most used name to the country is Soyedinyonnyye Shtaty (United States), a plural masculine (♂) noun.
- In Romance and Slavic languages the country is more referred as United States than America (América in Spanish and Amérique in French is used more to refer to the American continent, North and South America, and rarely to refer to the USA), and is referred by plural pronouns (pronouns that translated to English is "it", "its", it") and plural articles.
- In the English language "United States" was a plural noun until the end of the 19th century, around 1890 English speakers started to consider the noun "United States" as a singular noun.
- In Chinese, the U.S. is known as 美国 (Měiguó), literally "beautiful country", it in fact comes from the second Chinese character (Hanzi) of the transliteration of America as "亚美利加" (Yàměilìjiā). As with the English language, countries have no gender in the Chinese language.
- it hates Nazism and Communism.
- It had been announced that in June 2021 it would declassify all the information that is known about UFOs now.
- It has become an emerging country only after its Civil War.
- It only became a great power after the First World War. It was only after this war that European countryballs and Japanball began to treat it as an important country.
- It became a superpower only after World War II.
- it loves junk food, a great example is its taste for hamburgers, hot dogs, fried chicken, etc.
- Many American buildings do not have the number 13 on the elevator and floors.
- the tipping culture is very strong, especially in taxis and restaurants.
- Every American produces more than 2 kilos of garbage daily.
- the most popular fruit among Americans is the banana.
- More than 10 billion donuts are consumed annually in the USAball's clay.
- it spends 1/3 of its annual budget on its army and on nuclear weapons.
- Its favorite sports are American football (NFL), baseball (MLB) and basketball (NBA). Ice Hockey (NHL) is popular only in regions with very cold and harsh winters. There is also a soccer (association football) league in the country, the MLS. Other popular sports in USA are tennis, golf, boxing, wrestling (WWE), volleyball, motor sports (NASCAR, Formula Indy).
- the NFL was founded in the 1920s, but it only surpassed college football in popularity in the late 1950s
- MLB was founded in the 1900s, but the league only rose in popularity in the 1920s and 1930s and only became a true national league in the 1950s.
- NBA was founded in the 1940s, but only became popular in the mid-1980s.
- NHL was founded in the 1910s, but only expanded to places with hot climates in the end of the 1960s
- MLS was founded in the 1990s, and is increasing in popularity in the United States in recent years. Soccer in the USA is the third-most played team sport, behind only basketball and American football and the fourth most popular sport, behind American football, basketball and baseball.
- MLS is not the first soccer league in the US, it is actually the third. the first was ASL (founded in the 1920s), which went bankrupt during the Great Depression in the 1930s, the second was NASL (founded in the 1960s), which went bankrupt in the 1980s due to financial mismanagement.
- In Soccer (association football), it hosted the 2016 Centennial Cup America, and three times the World Cups (1994 for men, and 1999 and 2003 for women). it will host the FIFA World Cup, alongside Canada and Mexico in 2026 (in the year of its 250th anniversary).
- Have the best women's soccer team in the world being the only country that has won four women's world cups (1991, 1999 , 2015 and 2019).
- the highest point is Mount McKinley, Alaska, at 6,194 meters high.
- New York (then called New Amsterdam) was purchased for US$24.00.
- Taxes are charged separately from products and services.
- New York was the first American capital, between 1785 and 1790.
- the Statue of Liberty was a gift from Franceball in 1886.
- the internet was created in the USA. It was originally called ARPAnet.
- it challenged Japanball to a battle of Mechas, it is not yet known when the battle will be
although from experience Japanball will probably win.
- its favorite superheroes are Captain America and Superman.
- the countryball's universities occupy 14 of the 20 positions among the best in the world.
- It is the country that has won the most medals at the Summer Olympic Games.
- it will host the 2028 Olympic Games, in Los Angelesball.
- the celebration of Christmas was prohibited in the country until the year 1832.
- the Global Positioning System (GPS) is American-owned.
- USAball is the 4th largest countryball in the world in terms of land area, but USAball, being the selfish being that it is, counts its territorial area for its land area to pass up Chinaball and it is (truthfully) 3rd in population, only losing to Indiaball and, you guessed it,