This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|“||Free sanctions for everyone Else!||”|
other Reichtangle EWWWWball European Unionball (EUball) (also known as the United States of Europeball) is a political-economic supernational unionball made up of 27 different magical kingdoms European countryballs , the youth idol.
Combined, it has the second-largest economy behind USAball and has the largest single market in the world, making it a member of G20 and sometimes even being described as a (potential) superpower. With many of its major achievements, it is seen as an inspiration for other supernational unionballs such as ASEANball (not really, ASEANball formed earlier), African Unionball, and Vodka EUball.
Its character is very idealistic. Most of its proceedings are meant good, however, they mostly don't pack out very well. It tries to help refugeeballs from the Middle East and Africa, being good for the environment, and give economic support to poor countryballs. When it fails in one of these things, other countries see it as a failed creation.
But besides this nice and lovely EUball, it also has a dark side- because it is seen by many as the reincarnation of
Reichtangle, it is believed to be obsessed with Anschluss
because it is already a rich, the fourth reich.
When in Anschluss mode (aka federalized), it turns into a tall, slender rectangle with small white dots for eyes like Reichtangle and at this point it is either called the Fourth Reich or the Merkelreich (named after Angela Merkel, former technocratic scientist and former Chancellor of Germanyball who is often considered to be the de facto leader of the Eurozone, to the point that it spawned a memetic map known as Merkelreich). When this happens, it doesn't even need a military to scare the other countries.
Post-War Era and Creation of the EEC (1945-1970)
After World War II, European integration was seen as an antidote to the extreme nationalism which had devastated the continent. 1952 saw the creation of the European Coal and Steel Community (ECSCball), which was declared to be a first step in the federation of Europe.
In 1957, Belgiumball, Franceball, Italyball, Luxembourgball, Netherlandsball and West Germanyball signed the Treaty of Rome, which created the European Economic Community ( EECball) and established a customs union.
They also signed another pact creating the European Atomic Energy Community (Euratomball) for cooperation in developing nuclear energy. EECball and Euratomball were created separately from ECSCball, although they shared the same courts and the Common Assembly. In 1965 an agreement was reached and on 1 July 1967, the Merger Treaty created a single set of institutions for the three communities, which were collectively referred to as the European Communities.
In 1973, the Communities enlarged to include Denmarkball (including Greenlandball, which later left the Community in 1985, following a dispute over fishing rights), Irelandball, and UKball. Norwayball had negotiated to join at the same time, but it rejected membership in a referendum.
In 1979, the first direct elections to the European Parliament were held. Greeceball joined in 1981, Portugalball and Spainball following in 1986. In 1985, the Schengen Agreement paved the way for the creation of open borders without passport controls between most member states and some non-member states.
In 1986, the European flag began to be used by the Community and the Single European Act was signed. In 1990, just one year before the fall of Soviet Unionball and just after Lithuaniaball's independence, former East Germanyball became part of the community as part of a reunified Germany. With further enlargement planned to include the former communist states, as well as Cyprusball and Maltaball, the Copenhagen criteria for candidate members to join the EU were agreed upon in June 1993.
The beginning of the European Union (1993-present)
European Unionball was formally established when the Maastricht Treaty came into force on 1 November 1993. In 1995, Austriaball, Finlandball, and Swedenball joined EU. In 2002, euro banknotes and coins replaced national currencies in 12 of the member states.
Since then, the Eurozone has increased to encompass 19 countries. In 2004, EUball saw its biggest enlargement to date when Cyprusball, Czechball, Estoniaball, Hungaryball, Latviaball, Lithuaniaball, Maltaball, Polandball, Slovakiaball and Sloveniaball joined it.
In 2007, Romaniaball and Bulgariaball became EU members. The same year, Sloveniaball adopted the euro, followed in 2008 by Cyprusball and Maltaball, by Slovakiaball in 2009, by Estoniaball in 2011, by Latviaball in 2014 and by Lithuaniaball in 2015.
On 1 December 2009, the Lisbon Treaty entered into force and reformed many aspects of EUball. In 2012, EUball received the Nobel Peace Prize for having "contributed to the advancement of peace and reconciliation, democracy, and human rights in Europe."
In 2013, Croatiaball became the 28th EU member. From the beginning of the 2010s, EUball went through a series of tests, including a debt crisis in some Eurozone countries, increasing migration from Middle Eastern countries, Russian military intervention in Ukraineball, and UKball's Brexit.
- Austriaball (joined in 1995) - My personal doctor who sometimes brings a volunteer test person for its experiments.
- Belgiumball (Founder state, joined in 1958) - My glorious capital and cousin
who thinks it's relevant now. In fact, we choose it as our capital because of its irrelevance! Honhonhon.
- : My First Capital Brussel
- : Yeah Do You A Crossiant?
- Bulgariaball (joined in 2007) - Hello, Bulgaria, my distant little eastern friend!
- Croatiaball (joined in 2013) - Welcome to the Euro family, recruit!
- : Hey Croatia, Do You New President?
- : In 2020, Is President Zoran Milanović
- Cyprusball (joined in 2004) - We are against Turkey!
Pay your debt; I really don't care about you.
- Czechiaball (joined in 2004) - You are the border between West and East and Northern and Southern Europe. We are glad that you are in our union.
- : Finally, My 3rd Visegrad Group, After That Communist Exited, Welcome Czechia!
- : Thank You!
- Denmarkball (joined in 1973) - Social democracy is the best, right?
- : Is Danish American Clay?
- Estoniaball (joined in 2004) - You'll be big and strong if you join us the way you've always wanted.
- : First Baltic, Without Nordic..
- : What?
- : Do You For Nordic?
- : Estonia Into Nordic?
- Finlandball (joined in 1995) - To the family, my friend!
- Franceball (Founder state, joined in 1958) - You are the best parent!
- Germanyball (Founder state, joined in 1958) - You are the best parent too!
- : My Best Work In Germany, And Comeback To Founder state on EU
- : Ja!, I Like Capitalism
- Greeceball (joined in 1981) - Thank you for helping the refugees.
Wipe out this cancer that kills the euro! Stop stealing all the money from me! I don't care if you leave me!
- Hungaryball (joined in 2004) - I know you are part of the Balkan route, but if you isolate yourself from the refugees, you will not be able to do so in the future. Think long-term, my friend.
I'm going to fire you if you don't take in immigrants, you selfish under-human goulash!
- : My 4th Visegrad Group, After Warsaw Communism Exited!
- : Thank You
- Irelandball (joined in 1973) - Translation result: I'll treat you better than the UK. It's always good to have some impact on the Welsh. You get potatoes!.
- Italyball (Founder state, joined in 1958) - Thank you for helping refugees in Somalia and, recently, in Libya!
It is because you are a founding member; otherwise you would be in the same situation as Greece. I also don't like Matteo Salvini.
- Latviaball (joined in 2004) - I'll give you some potatoes. I'll even give you a potato subsidy!
- Lithuaniaball (joined in 2004) - No, no, no! Do not do that! You still have something to live for! Join; together we can create a world of peace!
- Luxembourgball (Founder state, joined in 1958) - Oh, poor Luxembourg. Do you feel small? Together we can do great things.
My Little Piggy Bank.
- Maltaball (joined in 2004) - Here, take the Euromoney.
Always irrelevant, hahaha!
- Netherlandsball (Founder state, joined in 1958) - No, I'm not going to legalize weed across the continent.
- Polandball (joined in 2004) -
Accept immigrants otherwise Gdańsk is German!But you are my member, so I like you. I apologize for the actions of my grandparents.
- Portugalball (joined in 1986) - My favorite member. You have some problems with your economy
because I want all the moneyI need to sort out.
- Romaniaball (joined in 2007) - You are poor? I will help you.
- Slovakiaball (joined in 2004) - Please help the refugees. I helped you when you needed help.
- Sloveniaball (joined in 2004) - I have to be honest, I have nothing to say about you. Just pay your debts and everything will be fine.
- Spainball - (joined in 1986) - Please increase your work-time to six hours a day. Then you may be able to pay off your debts.
- Swedenball (joined in 1995) - It is the shining symbol of social democracy.
Switzerlandball, Liechtensteinball, Norwayball, and Icelandball - Please join me!
Disclaimer: EUball was conceived on 7 February 1992 and was born on 1 November 1993 the same day it became an acting leader and became the official leader of the EU when its sibling died on 1 December 2009
- UKball Nothing to say. TRAITOR, SHIT! THERE IS NO REASON WHY YOU LEAVE BUT YUO DID!
- Norwayball - No negotiations yet, Idiot
- Albaniaball - After 2027
- Bosnia and Herzegovinaball - No negotiations yet, Like Non-EU
- Kosovoball - No negotiations yet, Kosovo Is Serbia
- North Macedoniaball - After 2027
- : North Macedonia, Hmm.., Can Into EU With Non-Debt?
- : Sure, Why Not?
- Georgiaball - 2022 currently applying to join.
- Montenegroball - 2025
- Serbiaball - 2025 AND RECONGIZE THE COUNTRY KOSOVO OR WE WILL NEVER LET YOU IN this UNION!
- Turkeyball -
- Ukraineball -
Now(possibly, we'll see how things go)
- : GLORY TO UKRAINE!
- : Thank You EU!, Let's Destroy Them To Putinreich!
- Moldovaball - 2022 currently applying to join.
- Belarusball - No negotiations yet
Scotlandball - Once it gets independence.
- UKball - No negotiations yet if he admits to rejoining me.
- Central African Republicball
- Democratic Republic of the Congoball
- Ethiopiaball (Since 2020 due to the Tigray conflict)
- North Koreaball
- South Sudanball
|Egyptian Blue||0, 51, 153||C100-M67-Y0-K40||#003399|
|Sunglow||255, 204, 0||C0-M20-Y100-K0||#FFCC00|
- East Germanyball - Big uncle (although you're a communist). It's dead now.
- SPQRball - Historical Inspiration. Everyone tells me that this is the first mythical figure and prefecture of Europe with the parent Franceball my artfully sophisticated and technologically advanced.
- Germanyball - My parent
- Franceball - My other parent.
- Netherlandsball - My relative. I was born in Maastricht, which lies in its clay. Why are you leaving?
- Canadaball - Great liberal friend who is multicultural, but you love the traitor.
- USAball - It helps me against that bully, and it has a new president. However, the universal values that humanity is now pursuing are no longer in USAball. BUT ACCEPT IMMIGRANTS YUO RACIST!
- African Unionball - It is like me (in one way); it is my African friend. Sometimes, we talk stuff about being supranational unions.
- Scotlandball - You also wanted to stay? I will help you get back to me again if you get independence!
- Taiwanball - Czechiaball and Germanyball support you, so I like you. Also congrats for being the first Asian
countryregion legalizing LGBT. Hope yuo can into help us more to fight the coronavirus, and in return, we will also help you more.
- OASball - My friend from the Americas. It is older than me. I learned many things with it
BECAUSE IT IS OF IRRELEVANT
- ASEANball - My fan who lives in South East Asia. I'll train yuo to become just as wealthy, liberal and multicultural as me!
It has a meaningful life, unlike mine. We also both have a Racist Vodka Puppets.
- Thailandball - Farang = ATM. It is Swedenball's wife.
- Japanball -
Axis reform buddy!Its liberal anime is so kawaii desumoe, and more importantly friends against Russiaball and its ally. It also contributes to reconstruct the Balkans, just as I contribute to maintain peace in Asia as a return. We can now into trade deal!
- UNball - Fellow idealist who wishes a world in peace.
- NATOball - Twins but now best friend. It is also my bodyguard.
We can team up to anschluss the Americas and Europe.
- Moroccoball- Best African Friend, trades with moi and supports moi on a lot of things. I don't recognize this fake country and separatist scum for you.
- Arab Maghreb Unionball - Cool, but very inactive it sleepy and very happy.
- Mexicoball - We may help it against the Trump's tyranny. We have had trade deals since 2000 and just modernized them. TAKE THAT, DONALD!
- Qatarball - UAEball's little sibling.
- Maldivesball - We will help you prevent global warming. You're welcome I can into Agreement Paris Climate Agreement it is also child of Traitor.
Sorry for sanctioning you.
- UAEball - Cool, rich country in the middle east who technically is a European buys tourist spot but geographically not.
- Sealandball - We both hate that traitor. You are relevant, friend.
- Armeniaball - A member state of mine in spirit, especially after CEPA and its 2018 revolution. I gib it many monies. Just wish it wasn't a member of Vodka EU, though. (leave vodka please)
- Anyone who hates that traitor is my friend.
- Polandball - YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST IGNORE ARTICLE 13?!
- Brazilball - sorry if i hurt you sometimes i do partially hate you for being friends with Russia.But we are improving our relations... a bit..
- *sobbing* plz don't anschluss me, I'm begging you.. *sobbing*
- OK then, for now you can by My friend, I guess?
- I don't know if I could trust you, but thanks
- Australiaball - How can yuo into Eurovision? We're on the opposite sides of the world, and it's not even European. but we have a good relationship, but you love this traitor. I guess it can do what it wants.
It's also hosting the first edition of an Asian Eurovision Contest.
- Nazi Germanyball - My grandparent. I don't it that much; it almost took over Europe, and thanks to it, I know how to fight Russia! Yet, my parents still hate it.
- Kingdom of Italy - Huh? Italy? What happened to you?
- Chinaball - My biggest trading partner in Asia, who doesn't understand the principle of liberalism and freedom.
- Russiaball - Gib Crimeaball back to Ukraineball, please? And please stop calling me "Sissies Club" yuo bully! But some of my members are Slavs and you are a friend of Chinaball so we are fine now. Relations recently improved! :) BUT LEAVE UKRAINE ALONE! OR I SANCTION YOU MORE!
- Palestineball (when OK) - We both hate UKball, but please be nicer to my Friend.
- Malaysiaball - Look I'm sorry for banning your palm oil but we still being trade partner.
Philippinesball - It already forgave us. Plox don't do it again, okay? It likes some of my members, including this traitor. I am also its 3rd largest trading partner.
- Greeceball - Sorry, Greece. I can't give credit! Come back when you're a little....MMMM....richer!
For my parent!
- Algeriaball - It maybe hates me because France but I helped it in Its Civil war so we are Okay, It can also into Trade Partner Too!
- Holy Roman Empireball - A failed attempt to unite Europe under violence.
- Hungaryball - Please don't be racist and allow the entrance of immigrants. JUST DO IT. Oh, wait you don't have terrorists. I guess you are right but you have to TAKE IN A FEW! Article 7 stronk! Start using Euro, plox.
- Indonesiaball - one of its president was Studying in mein parent's clay and I'm sorry for banning yuor airlines for 2008
- Indiaball - We have been bittersweet but Modi is the best! Unlike that stupid Trump. Will be a great
slaveally and it is allied with stupid Vodka.
- Israelcube - Sorry for grandparent's actions, take some Euromoney. But stop torturing Palestinian kids, they can't sleep at night knowing you might bulldoze their house.
- Norwayball - Why won't you love me? We share common interests, and we are both for the promotion of peace and love. so why? I will sell Swedenball clay if you join.
- Switzerlandball - You can into peace, rich, and developed BUT WHY WON'T YOU JOIN ME? If you don't let my people into your country we will block you and since you're an island of ours you won't be able to export your chocolate or import our gold!
YUO WON'T BE MY HOLE FOREVER
- Turkeyball -
Not EuropeanTurkey can in the EU, Turkey can in EU soon. Just keep some more refugees first. Yuo never kann into mich.
- Northern Irelandball - You were the one that wanted to stay, right? Well, reunite with your sibling, and you will join me again!
- Unrecognized Countries Aka The Vodka Unrecognized Countries - Sorry all of you guys are not real countries, also you are friends with Vodka and Dim sum so nope you are part of Moroccoball, Azerbaijanball, Israelcube, Georgiaball, Moldovaball, Somaliaball, and Cyprusball clay and THAT'S FINAL!
- FOOKIN TRAITOR (Except Northern Irelandball and Scotlandball) - Traitor! Yuo used to be our closest friend, and we entrusted yuo to be our economic capital, and this is how yuo repay us?! FUCK YUO! If yuo said yuo wanted to leave and wallow in yuor cultural ignorance then GET OUT YUO UNENLIGHTENED PIECES OF SCHEIßE!
At least I hope we can get a deal.
OPERATION SEALION 2.0 NOW!
- Ethiopiaball - Why did you cut the water, electricity and food supply for the Tigray people? That's it, since I can tell that Tedros, a man who we should trust, is actually planning a massacre for the Tigray people, we're sanctioning you!
- Soviet Unionball - You know, I was made to compete with you, so I actually have to thank you for everything.
- Eurasian Unionball - Russia's wannabe version of mich
and the second incarnation of Soviet Unionballbut yuo'll never into like mich. REMOVE VODKA! START TAKING REFUGEES AND IMPROVE DIVERSITY YUO UNTERMENSCHRACIST! YUO WILL NEVER BE LIKE GLORIOUS MERKELREICHEU! But teach me how to remove kebab plox?
- Montenegroball - Euro thief! Leave Eurozone, please. Eurozone Is Only for EU Members. But you can join me in 2025, so I guess it's not that bad.
- Kosovoball - Same that Montenegro.
I won't recognize you if you still do that!
- Sentinelese - This Xenophobic asshole hates people who come to its island, it should take refugees and improve diversity, a pile of naive racists!
- ISISball - I don't understand, why do you kill innocent people? What the hell goes on in your mind? For gods' sake, I helpeed build your mosques and protected your rights!
- Illegal immigrants! - Plox STOP INVADING OUR CLAYS! WE HELPED Diversity BUT WHY YOU PAY US BY BRINING SO MUCH! WHO IS GONNA LIVE IN YOUR Clay?
- Belarusball - Why did you choose for Russia? Luckily their democratic version will probably join us.
- Stans of Vodka Puppets - Why must you stans choose that stupid Vodka?
- Latin America Vodka Puppets - Worst Countries in the Americas, they allies with Vodka and Dim Sum.
- Other Vodka Puppets - More Vodka and Dim Sum Puppets!.
- Ugandaball, Chadball, Ghanaball, and Botswanaball -
MEMES DETECTED. PREPARE TO BE BLOWN TO BITS!
- Myanmarball - one of vodka and Dim Sum puppet, that you have memes.
- Cameroonball - Like Myanmarball you also own memes! I'll slap you by
article 13me! At least yuo are Parent's child!
- Memers - SCRUB ALL THE FLOORS IN HYRULE. THEN WE CAN TALK ABOUT MERCY. TAKE THEM AWAY!
- Faceblock - REMOVE MEMES AND STOP BANNING/REMOVING ONE OF MY MEMBERS!
How to Draw
- Just add 12 stars in a circle on top of a blue background, and you're done.
- Durkee, Alison. "Will Ukraine Join The EU? After Zelensky Signs Membership Application, Here's What Could Come Next." Forbes, Forbes Magazine, 28 Feb. 2022, https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2022/02/28/will-ukraine-join-the-eu-after-zelensky-signs-membership-application-heres-what-could-come-next/?sh = 5b9814e068c7.