|“||Please notice me Europe!||”|
|“||Send Me Twisteeeeeeeeeeez!||”|
— Keith From Geography Now
Maltaball, officially the Republic of
Malt Maltaball, is Grandayy sideways Poland an island countryball living in the Mediterranean Sea. The country is divided into 5 regions, including the capital Vallettaball located in the South Eastern Region, giving her a total area of 122 square miles, making her the 186th largest country in the world, a European microstate. As of 2018, she maintains a population of about 475,700 inhabitants, the smallest of all EUball member states. She is one of the few neutral countries and also the Homeland of Meme Lord Grandayy.
The Maltese clay has been inhabited from around 5200 BC, since the arrival of settlers from the island of Sicilyball. A significant prehistoric Neolithic culture marked by Megalithic structures, which date back to c. 3600 BC, existed on the islands, as evidenced by the temples of Mnajdra, Ggantija, and others. The Phoenicianballs colonised Maltaball between 800–700 BC, bringing their Semitic language and culture. They used the islands as an outpost from which they expanded sea explorations and trade in the Mediterranean until their successors, the Carthaginians, were ousted by the Romans in 216 BC with the help of the Maltese inhabitants, under whom Malta became a municipality.
After a period of Byzantine rule (4th to 9th century) and a probable sack by the Vandalballs, the islands were invaded by the Aghlabidballs in AD 870. The fate of the population after the invasion is unclear but it seems the clay may have been completely depopulated and was likely to have been repopulated at the beginning of the second millennium by settlers from Arab-ruled Sicilyball who spoke Siculo-Arabic.
The Kebab rule was ended by the Normanballs who conquered the island in 1091. The islands were completely re-Christianised by 1249. The islands were part of the Kingdom of Sicilyball until 1530 and were briefly controlled by the Capetian House of Anjou. In 1530 Charles I of Spainball gave the Maltese islands to the Order of Knights of the Hospital St.John of Jerusalemcube in perpetual lease. In 1565 Kebab the Great attacked them but they won, causing him to lose his impression of invincibility.
Franceball under Napoleon took hold of the Maltese islands in 1798, although, with the aid of the Great Imperial Tea, Maltaball was able to oust French control two years later. He subsequently asked Great Tea to assume sovereignty over his clay under the conditions laid out in a Declaration of Rights, stating that "his Majesty has no right to cede these Islands to any power... If he chooses to withdraw his protection, and abandon his sovereignty, the right of electing another sovereign, or of the governing of these Islands, belongs to us, the inhabitants and aborigines alone, and without control." As part of the Treaty of Paris of 1814, Maltaball became a British colonyball, ultimately rejecting an attempted integration with the UKball in 1956.
Malta became independent on 21 September 1964 (Independence Day). Under its 1964 constitution, Maltaball initially retained Queen Elizabeth II as its queen, with a Governor-General exercising executive authority on its behalf. On 13 December 1974 (Republic Day), it became a republic within the Commonwealth, with the President as head of state. On 31 March 1979 Maltaball saw the withdrawal of the last British troops and the Royal Navy from his clay. This day is known as Freedom Day and Maltaball declared himself as a neutral and non-aligned country. Malta joined the European Unionball on 1 May 2004 and joined the Eurozone on 1 January 2008. Today, Maltaball is known for its record of having the highest average lifetime age.
|Philippine Red||207, 20, 43||C0-M90-Y79-K19||#CF142B|
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|
|Philippine Red||207, 20, 43||C0-M90-Y79-K19||#CF142B|
|Chinese Silver||204, 204, 204||C0-M0-Y0-K20||#CCCCCC|
|Cinereous||150, 135, 125||C0-M10-Y17-K41||#96877D|
How to draw
Drawing Maltaball is almost simple:
- Divide the basic circle shape into two vertical stripes, white and red.
- Draw a grey cross on the top-left corner.
- Draw the eyes and you have finished.
- Italyball - My father and also best friend not Arab or African. I'm trying to make Italian my third official language, but remember, I am not part of Italia anymore! Yuo also sent Italian man who became a meme.
Also why did yuo send boat full of Arabs to me?
- Switzerlandball - We are best friends. Landlocked version of me.
- UKball - Grandfather, raised me.
- EUball - Gib monies plox.
- Gibraltarball - Cute baby bro.
- Cyprusball - Amazing big bro, look up to yuo who is also not an Arabic.
- Laosball - We're both getting bombed.
- LGBTball - Look, some of my friends want to remove you, but most of my other friends and I think you're valid. I can't stand to see your people get removed, so that's why I gib rights.
- Israelcube and Ethiopiaball - Semetics who are not Arabs just like me!
- Sovereign Military Order of Maltaball - My forces in Italy, a proud possession!
- Spainball, Portugalball, Greeceball, and Franceball - The Europeans that are not Arabs.
- Turkeyball and Pakistanball - Kebabs who is also not Arabs.
- Central African Republicball, Chadball, Kenyaball, Maliball, Nigerball, Senegalball, and South Sudanball - Those African dudes who are also not Arabs too.
- Estoniaball - Meme ally, thanks for feturing Grandayy in yuor video!
- Swedenball - Second meme ally.
- Austriaball - Neutral buddy in the Alps.
- Lebanonball - I aided him and he is a brother of Tunisiaball even own colony
- Franceball - He colonised me for some years and in Maltese there are lots of French words. BUT THE POSTCARD YUO GAVE ME IN JESC 2021 MADE ME LOOK ARAB!
- Tunisiaball - We both can into Semitic, and lots of Maltese people have come to yuor clay in the past. He is also my biological brother, that has become Arab. Yuo are the only Arab I can of trust, I guess.
- Palestineball - We're currently on neutral terms, i recognize him but that's only as far as i know him.
- Arab Leagueball - How many times have I told you? I am not Arabic!
- Eritreaball - He may not be an Arab, but he's a psychopathic Semite which is just as bad.
- Shia Terrorist - Same thing I said to these darn Arabs.