|“||It's time to d-d-d-d-d-duel!||”|
|“||You'll be fine.||”|
|“||Bilady, Bilady, Bilady...||”|
— Sayed Darwish
Egyptball, officially the
King of the Sun Arab Republic of Egyptball, is a Golden Pharaoh countrypyramid anthem destroyer countryball in North Africa and the west of the Middle East. It is bordered by the Mediterranean to the north, Sudanball to the south, Israelcube to the east with the Red Sea, and Libyaball to the west. The countryball is divided into 27 governorateballs, including the capital Cairoball located in the Cairo Governorateball, giving it a total area of 390, 121 square miles, making its the 29th largest countryball in the world. As of 2019, it maintains a population of 100 million inhabitants, the 14th most populous in the world.
It is a member of the African Unionball, Arab Leagueball, and OICball due to being a majority-Muslim countryball in North Africa and the Arabian Peninsula, as well as the UNball like almost every other countryball.
Its national day is July 23rd.
Summarized history[edit | edit source]
The history of Egyptball has been of long and rich, due to the flow of the Nile River, with its fertile banks and delta. Its rich history also comes from its native inhabitants and outside influence. Much of Egyptball ancient history was a mystery until the secrets of ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs were deciphered with the discovery and help of the Rosetta Stone. The Great Pyramid of Giza is the only one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World still standing. The Lighthouse of Alexandria, one of the other Seven Wonders, is gone. The Library of Alexandria was the only one of its kind for centuries.
Egyptball started as a mix of 2balls and 8balls. Human settlement in Egyptball dates back to at least 40,000 BC with Aterian tool manufacturing. Ancient Egyptball civilization coalesced around 3100 BC with the political unification of Upper and Lower Egyptball under the first pharaoh of the First Dynasty, Narmer. Predominately native Egyptball rule lasted until the end of the Late Period in 332 BC. Soon after, Egyptball was taken over by Achaemenid Empireball.
In 332 BC, Macedonian ruler Alexander the Great conquered Egyptball and established the Hellenistic Ptolemaic Kingdomball, whose first Pharaoh was one of Alexander's former generals, Ptolemy I Soter. The Ptolemies had to fight native rebellions and were involved in foreign and civil wars that led to the decline of the kingdom and its final annexation by Rome. The death of Cleopatra ended the nominal independence of Egyptball resulting in Egyptball becoming one of the many provinces of the Roman Empireball.
Roman rule in Egyptball (including Byzantineball) lasted from 30 BC to 641 AD. Coptball was born when primitive Christianity came to Alexandriaball, shortly after the ascension of Jesus Christ and during the reign of the SPQRball in Egypt around 42 AD. From Alexandriaball, Christianity spread throughout Egypt. By the beginning of the 3rd century AD, the Church of Alexandria was recognized as one of Christendom's four Apostolic Sees. It agreed with the Egyptian language (Coptic), which gave rise to the Coptic Patriarchate of Alexandriaball, this lived within the Byzantine Empireball until it was conquered by the [[Egyptball|Sultanate Mamlukball]] and this later by the Ottoman Empireball.
The Christians Egyptballs (Copts) preserved their language (derived from the ancient Egyptian language) and religion to avoid persecution from radical Muslim Egyptballs. Under Muslim rule, Copts, along with other minority religionballs, paid taxes called jizya, in order to be protected and was an equivalent to zakah in Islam. Copts had little access to political power most of the time and were exempt from military service. But they were allowed to practice their religion unmolested. Their position improved dramatically under the rule of Muhammad Ali in the early 19th century. It abolished the Jizya and allowed Egyptian Christians (Copts) to enroll in the army. In late 19th century, Coptballs started to be appointed to be judges in Egyptian courts and started earning political rights and representation in government.
Speaking of the Islamic conquest of Egyptball, parts of Egyptball became provinces of successive Caliphateballs and other Muslim dynasties: Rashidun Caliphateball (632-661), Umayyad Caliphateball (661–750), Abbasid Caliphateball (750-909), Fatimid Caliphateball (909-1171), Ayyubid Sultanateball (1171–1260), and the Mamluk Sultanateball of Egyptball (1250-1517). In 1517, Ottomanball Sultan Selim I captured Cairo on January 22, 1517, after the victory of the Ottoman Empireball troops in the Battle of Rydania, absorbing Egyptball into the Ottoman Empireball.
When Ottomanball got into Egyptball's clay, Ottoman also had access to the African continent. Egyptball becomes a province (vilayat) of the Ottoman Empire. But already in 1524 there was a rebellion against Turkish rule. In 1576, the Ottoman Empireball established direct power in the territory of Upper Egypt, which had previously been under the de facto rule of the Bedouin sheikhs.
In November 1768, Egypt Eyaletball breaks off vassal relations with the Ottoman Empire, and in July 1770, Egypt Eyaletball proclaims its independence. During the Russian-Turkish war (1768-1774), Egypt Eyaletball entered into a military alliance with Russia and, with the support of the Russian fleet, began a war with Ottoman Empireball. In 1771, Egyptball captured Damascusball and occupied Syriaball. However, by the end of the 18th century, Egypt Eyaletball again fell under the influence of Ottoman Empireball.
Egyptball remained entirely Ottoman except during Franceball's occupation from 1798 to 1801. although UKball forced Franceball to withdraw, Franceball's liberal ideas would seen to affect Egyptball turning them into a
smelly frog eater minor revolutionary state under the rule of Muhammad Ali. Poor Egyptianballs were allowed to join the army, wore modern uniforms, and were supported by European experts. After expanding to conquering Funj Sultanateball, it got into to fights with the Ottomanball over Levanti clay , soldier alert, Egyptball failed to expand its clay once more. Franceball wanted to get access to French colonies in Asia, so the Suez Canal was officially bulit with the help of UKball. Egypt also became rich during the American Civil War because Europeanballs wanted to buy cotton somewhere because USAball was busy.
Starting in 1867, Egyptball became a nominally autonomous tributary state called the Khedivate of Egyptball. However, Khedivate of Egyptball fell under British control in 1882 following the Anglo-Egyptian War. Despite British colonization, it continued to be under Ottoman influence until 1914 where the Khedivate was replaced by a Sultan. Egyptball contributed to pushing the Ottomans out of the Levant for Britainball. After the end of World War I and following the Egyptball Revolution of 1919, the Kingdom of Egyptball was established. While a de-facto independent state, the United Kingdomball retained control over foreign affairs, defense, and other matters. Some Copts participated in the Egyptian national movement for independence and occupied many influential positions. Unfortunately for Coptball this period was short time. British occupation lasted until 1954, with the Anglo-Egyptian agreement of 1954.
The Republic of Egyptball was founded in 1953, and with the complete withdrawal of British forces from the Suez Canal in 1956, it marked the first time in 2,300 years that Egyptball was both fully independent and ruled by native Egyptians. Coptballs have faced identity crisis after the 1952 coup d'état that transformed Egypt into a republic.
Pharaoh President Gamal Abdel Nasser ( pharaoh president from 1956 to 1970) introduced many socialist reforms, such as nationalizations and land reforms, he also turned Egyptball into a secular republic and persecuted Islamists. In 1958 he created the short-lived United Arab Republicball (with Syriaball). Their terms also saw the Six-Day War and the creation of the international Non-Aligned Movementball.
Nasser's successor, Anwar Sadat (
pharaoh president from 1970 to 1981) changed Egypt's trajectory, departing from many of the political, and economic tenets of Nasserism, re-instituting a multi-party system, and launching the Infitah economic policy, that introduced Egypt to neoliberalism. It led Egyptball in the Yom Kippur War of 1973 to regain Sinai Peninsulaball, which Israel had occupied since the Six-Day War of 1967. This later led to the Egyptball– Israelcube Peace Treaty. Another thing Egyptball got involved under its presidency was a pan-Arab union with Libyaball, that being the Federation of Arab Republicsball (with Syriaball in it. However in 5 years Libya regretted the idea and disbanded it. Sadat also started bonding with Islamists and got rid of secularism in 1980, but he would be assassinated by them one year later, resulting in the succeeding governments continuing to crack down on Islamists.
Recent Egyptian history has been dominated by events following nearly thirty years of rule by former
pharaoh president Hosni Mubarak. In 2011, Egyptball underwent a revolution (aka a country's mental breakdown) that deposed Mubarak and resulted in the first democratically elected pharaoh president in Egyptian history, Mohamed Morsi, who was associated with the Muslim Brotherhood. Unrest after the 2011 revolution and related disputes led to the 2013 Egyptball coup d'état, now Al-Sisi is the pharaoh president.
Until recently, Christian Egyptballs were required to obtain presidential approval for even minor repairs in churches. Although the law was eased in 2005 by handing down the authority of approval to the governors, Copts continue to face many obstacles and restrictions in building new churches. Today Egyptball provides Coptballs the best educational services, and Muslim and Copt Egyptballs protested together against the military regime, and both are allowed in participation in government of Egyptball and has equal rights. #together_of_bringing_success
Flag Colors[edit | edit source]
Main Colors[edit | edit source]
|Philippine Red||206, 17, 38||C0-M92-Y82-K19||#CE1126|
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|
|Black||0, 0, 0||C0-M0-Y0-K100||#000000|
Emblem Colors[edit | edit source]
|Ochre||192, 147, 0||C0-M23-Y100-K25||#C09300|
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Friends[edit | edit source]
- Ancient Egyptball (
Anschluss mode) - Parent! Have a troubled relationship with it due to current hatred of Egyptian Paganism, but is still in my blood. Thanks for the monuments so I can be into tourism monies. I get very mad when UKball steals its artifacts.
- Coptball - My Christian twin. Don't always get along with them, but we live side by side.
- Albaniaball - My Royal Family was of Albanian origin plus yuo is kebab.
- Kosovoball - Yuo is of independent and that dumb kebab remover is an idiot.
- Greeceball - We both have a rich history and it is Orthodox Christian. And we both support Cyprusball and hate Türkiye.
- Somaliaball - Thanks for supporting me on the damn. Now I understand now you feel about them... our presidents are improving relations. Just don't raid me again, plox?
- Indiaball - Ancient friend. We started the Non-Aligned together.
- Indonesiaball - I'm the first country to recognize it. We are also the founders of Non-Aligned Movement, our leader was a best friend too.
- Iraqball - Ancient friend. And also it is the cradle of civilization. We both share a rich history and we both like Football.
- Japanball - We're cat lovers, Cats into space. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders was filmed in my clay! And even YU-GI-OH! That you make Egyptian themed card game manga into real life card game! I love it! Also, Fairouz Ai, who voiced Jolyne Cujoh, is half-Egyptian.
- Jordanball - Best friend. Siblings for life.
- South Sudanball - Son of Sudan. Sorry for of colonzing and enslaving yuo.
- Ethiopiaball - If we set politics aside, we're actually good friends irl and I really like your food and culture. It also recognizes the Armenian Genocide and you parent Abyssinia provided the Armenians home. I'm sorry for causing you a war because that pervert forced me to do it. But please be nicer to Oromiaball.
- Latviaball - I like your potatoes.
- Oromiaball - I support the Black Lives Matter and the Oromo lives matter protest against Abiy Ahmed!
- Panamaball - Canal sibling and sibling.
- Russiaball - of helping me, relationship since long time, has built its a monument of our relationship, helped me when of was of being attacked. I participated in the World Cup that it organized. Sorry for ruining your national anthem
- Syriaball - Good friend. Helped me fight against kosher and we both share rich history. We used to be of united once for a stonker Arab country...
- USAball - It helped me against Franceball and UKball in the Suez Crisis. I thank it for helping MINE CANAL! Also, it does not mess around with my stuff unlike UK.
- Black is King - Thanks for mentioning about how we ruled Africa in songs! Queen Nefertiti is of best.!
(But remove This madman plox)
- Liverpoolball - Thanks for being Salah's good home.
- Libyaball - My sibling. BUT I DIDN'T STEAL YOUR CLAY!
- Ukraineball - Don't worry; Crimea is yours, not Russia's.
- Moroccoball - Before I wanted your king to die when I was still a socialist country but later on I very regretful... Nowadays we are friend and I don't recognize Polisario for you.
- Italyball - We have generally cordial friend ship but WHY YOU SUPPORT ETHIOPIA IN DAM DISPUTE! It filmed popular anime on my clay. We both hate EUball and we are continuing to investigate the death of Italian student... But 1940 never forget!
- Armeniaball - We both hate Ottoman Empireball and Türkiyeball for oppressing us.
- Pakistanball - Thanks you for support me against Israel during Arab-Israeli war but why you like pervert son and hates my friend?
Neutral[edit | edit source]
- Israelcube - My annoying neighbour (tried to of takings mine clay of Sinaiball and tried to also of killings me), although I do recognise it, and have done since 1977 and it helps keep Gazaball in check for me... And btw, are you angry at me just because of the name of my new tank? Well, at least we get along pretty well.
Never Forget 10 Plagues plox.
- Mongoliaball - We have the same fate. BUT WHY DID YOU CREATE THE PERVERT TO EXPLOIT MY PEOPLE?!
- Sudanball - Descendant of Ancient Nubia Hala'ib is mine, Bir Tawil is its! Sometimes is a menace.
Or someday I will just have myself more pyrmaids...
- Türkiyeball - It also loves cats. Thanks to pray for me, but stop supporting of Muslim Brotherhood! Ottoman menace! REMOVE ERDOGAN!
- Hungaryball - We're neutral, and it once hates this kebab.
- Serbiaball - We have diplomatic relations and it gave me a embassy in its capital while I gave it a embassy on my capital, BUT STOP BULLYING KOSOVO! Also, it's friends with Greeceball.
- UKball - STAY AWAY FROM MY STUFF! But...thanks for the food. And we have strong ties in other areas. Maybe return my beloved Rosetta Stone and we can be friends.
- Algeriaball - We used to be in a football crisis, but we're getting better, I guess.
- Franceball - Relations are getting better with her. Sorry for ruining yuor anthem. She also creatings Port Saidball (city) as a gift to me for the canal.
- Netherlandsball - He hates me because I support my child independence. But nowadays we are friend.
- South Africaball - Both of us are the
onlymost relevant countries in this continent. But am al-more relevant plox!
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Ever Given - YOU GOT STUCK IN THE SUEZ CANAL AND BROKE MY ECONOMY AGAIN YOU STUPID SHIP! REMOVE NOW!
Or else I will break yuor creator's economy...
- Ethiopiaball (Politically based of the relations of Abiy Ahmed and Abel Sisi) - STOP STEALING MY RIVER! Remove dam remove dam STOP BRAGGING ABOUT BEATING ME IN THAT WAR THAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST. My history is WAY richer than yours. Also, plox STOP OPPRESING MUSLIMS AND ORMOS #blacklivesmatter. #Oromolivesmatter #Muslimlivesmatter, #AbiyAhmedoverparty REMOVE ABIY AHMED! DOWN WITH THE OPPRESSION GIVE FREEDOM TO MUSLIMS AND THE MINORITY BLACKS AND OROMOS! REMOVE ABIY AHMED! AND if you don't... I WILL GODDAMN BOMB AND DESTROY YOUR "Grand Renisanse dam." ALSO, WHY YOU BEAT ME IN AFRICAN BEAUTY COMPETITION! Damn scumbag. Always a mess. Oh, but he likes my Coptic sibling. Maybe we can improve relations soon?
- EUball - STOP
SANCTIONING ANDREVOKING ME FOR NO REASON!
- ISISball - GET OUT OF SINAI YUO TERRORIST SCUM! YUO BOMB MY COPTIC CHURCH IN ISKANDARIYAH AT APRIL 2017 AND ASSAULTED MY MOSQUE IN NORTH SINAI IN NOVBER 2017! COPTIC ORTHODOXY-MUSLIM BOND FOR EVER! AND REMEMBER, DON'T USE "ISIS" IN YUOR F***ING NAME, 'CAUSE ISIS IS THE NAME OF A GODDESS IN MY MYTHOLOGY!
UKball - STAY AWAY FROM SUEZ AND GIB BACK MY ARTIFACTS, TREASURES AND CULTURE YOU THIEF! OR ELSE I'LL RUIN YOUR NATIONAL ANTHEM TOO!
- Abiy Ahmed - The Donald Trump of Africa. Always causing issues. Now I can't be friends with Ethiopia anymore because of your stupid dam! Also, you're kind of racist to your own people, that's all I gotta say.
- Uruguayball (in football) - FOR KICKING ME OFF IN WC 2018!
- Western Saharaball - You are Moroccan clay, end of story. You are also friends with Ethiopiaball.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Sometimes, it wears a pharaoh's hat due to its glorious and remote past (Ancient Egypt).
- It is one of the balls that can be Neko
- They have the only one of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World still standing (the Pyramids of Giza).
- It is sometimes confused with Yemenball.
- The Egyptians were the first to adopt the 365-day calendar.
- In Arabic language, the native name of the country (Miṣr) is a femenine noun. This explain why Mother of the World (Om El Donia), the national personification of Egypt, is a woman.
- Driving a car in Egypt is an adventure. It's horn sound everywhere, especially in the capital Cairo. It scares people who are not from there, but the Egyptians get along very well with their traffic.
- The Cairo metropolitan area has only 25 traffic lights. And look that there are more than 20 million people.
- One of the curiosities of Egypt is that camels are part of the traffic in various places in Giza and Uber is one of the best transport options for those traveling independently in the country.
- Portuguese and Spaniards are world famous for having explored the seas around the world, but what many don't know is that the sailing boat is a creation of Egypt.
- Even today artifacts from Ancient Egypt and mummies are found. Across the country, several archaeologists are excavating. One of the most excavated places is the Valley of the Kings, in Luxor, where the mummy of Pharaoh Tutankhamun was found.
- Despite the large number of people excavating the country, so far, no traces of the famous pharaoh Cleopatra, who ruled Egypt for 22 years, have been found.
- It was at war with Israelcube but they have been friends since 1979.
- The Cairo Derby or Great Cairo Derby, is how the soccer matches between the two most important teams in Egypt are known: Al-Ahly and Zamalek Sporting Club.
- For fear of terrorist attacks, the country has a very strong security and not only in tourist spots. One of the curiosities of Egypt is that, everywhere, there are X-ray machines, even for entering hotels.
- Although alcoholic beverages are prohibited for Egyptians, the population of Egypt smokes a lot of cigarettes and hookahs. In the country, only on rare occasions do we see tourists drinking something alcoholic.
- There is a large investment in local film productions for Egyptians and also for export. No wonder Egypt is considered the Hollywood of Africa.
- It was the first African countryball
if you can even consider them Africanto participate in a World Cup. It did it in 1934, when Italyball made it. However, it did not last long: Hungaryball beat it 4-2 and had to return home empty-handed, it would return to the World Cup as Egyptball in 1990 and 2018.
- When it enters "Tangle" mode, it scares everyone by its resemblance to Reichtangle.
- One of the strongest countries on the African continent.
- If we consider the Suez Canal as the border between Asia and Africa, the Sinai Peninsula would be part of Asia
- Italyball had recently blocked the Suez Canal
if you know what I mean? xDXD.
- Egypt sometimes argues with Coptball.
- According to its ancestral tongue, Coptic is the same as the language spoken by Ancient Egyptball, but uses an alphabet based on the Greek alphabet.
How to draw[edit | edit source]
Draw Egyptball is almost simple:
- Divide the basic circle shape into three horizontal stripes
- Color them of this red, white and black
- Draw in the white stripe the coat of arms of Egypt using this colour
- Draw the eyes, and eventually a fez(or a pharaohs hat if you want), and you've finished.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
| Egypt, home of the |
||Alexandriaball • Aswanball • Asyutball • Beheiraball • Beni Suefball • Cairo Governorateball ( Cairoball) • Dakahliaball • Damiettaball • Faiyumball • Gharbiaball • Gizaball • Ismailiaball • Kafr el-Sheikhball • Luxorball • Matruhball • Minyaball • Monufiaball • New Valleyball • Port Saidball • Qalyubiaball • Qenaball • Red Seaball • Sharqiaball • Sohagball • Suezball • Sinaiball ( North Sinaiball • South Sinaiball)|
|Former entities||Migrants from North and South • Lower Egyptball • Upper Egyptball • Ancient Egyptball • Macedonball • Ptolemaic Egyptball • SPQRball • Kushball • Nobatiaball • Alodiaball • Byzantineball • Rashidunball • Umayyadball • Abbasidball ( Ikhshididrawr) • Fatimidball • Ayyubidball • Mamlukball • Ottomanball ( Khedivate of Egyptball) • Sultanate of Egyptball • Kingdom of Egyptball • Republic of Egyptball (1953-1958) • United Arab Republicball|
|Middle Eastern Arabs||Bahrainball • Iraqball • Jordanball • Kuwaitball • Lebanonball • Omanball • Palestineball • Qatarball • Saudi Arabiaball • Syriaball (suspended) • UAEball • Yemenball|
||Algeriaball • Comorosball • Djiboutiball • Egyptball • Libyaball • Mauritaniaball • Moroccoball • Somaliaball • Sudanball • Tunisiaball|
|Observers||Brazilball • Eritreaball • Indiaball • Venezuelaball • Armeniaball|
- Mediterranean Sea
- North Africa
- Middle East
- Arabic Speaking Countryball
- Arab Leagueball
- Sahara Region
- Red Yellow Black White
- Siwi Speaking Countryball
- World Cup Participants
- Coptic Speaking Countryball
- African Unionball
- Nubian Speaking Countryball