History[edit | edit source]
Nebraskaball was officaly born as a 3ball and later had Franceball and Spainball fight to take over his clay. He helped Franceball kick Spainball off of his clay and became part of Louisiana territoryball.
After The Seven years' war, his his clay along with Louisiana territoryball was given to Spainball. He was then sold to USAball with Louisiana territoryball and became Nebraska territoryball he later became a state in 1867.
Personality[edit | edit source]
He is often compared to and lumped together with Iowaball by other stateballs, since they are very similar. While Iowaball tends to respond to this with indignant rage and scorn, Nebraskaball largely shrugs it off. However he is prone to occasional fits of rage over Iowaball building casinos across the river from Omaha.
Many have pointed out his capitol building is quite phallic and gives off a disquieting authoritarian vibe, but Nebraskaball ignores them.
Nebraskaball is one of only two stateballs to not allocate its electoral votes by winner-take-all, the other state is Maineball. Formerly, it didn't matter since he is so Republican, but Nebraska's 2nd district, which includes his son Omahaball's clay and surrounding cities, has gotten competitive since the late 2000s due to rapid population growth. In 2020, the 2nd district can into Biden while Nebraska can into Trump.
T-Mobile can only into Omahaball due to bad cell towers inherited from Sprint.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Positive[edit | edit source]
- Kansasball - Someone who respects corn, finally. Like me, his is flat and part of the great plains and our clay both hold aqua-fir which make my CORN GROW!! We are good friends and both hate Weedie McCrackCakes.
Neutral/Complicated[edit | edit source]
- South Dakotaball - Can into farm, also like me, and is part of the great plains. But he into have nasty region in west where he make crooks that steal my corn!!
- Wyomingball - Neighbor to west which looks like Weedie, but is better because have correct political opinions. However, he has mountains that shield my state in the west and make crops hard to grow, like corn. at least he doesn't steal my corn.
- Missouriball - Neighbor to South-East who I don't see much because we're on opposite sides of the river. But I hear he likes man named Mark Twain who make book about children who fool a victim into painting a fence for them. Sounds to me like a bad influence. They should've used the victim to pick corn instead.
Negative[edit | edit source]
- Coloradoball - Ugh. Stupid Liberal Patagonia Vest Mountain Biker. Whenever he gets too high on weed he gets on his Mountain Bike and tramples over my CORN! He also tries to steal the platte river from me which is UNREASONIBLE because I use that water to grow my CORN! Why can't anyone understand?
- Iowaball - My Corn-Nemesis. We both compete to see who can make the most corn. But he try to steal Missouri River from me which is unacceptable because I need the water to grow my CORN. CORN CORN CORN. IT'S ALL ABOUT CORN BABY!
- Californiaball - Always gets hyper when I talk about corn for some reason. Very annoying but at least they're not friends with Coloradoball.
- Louisianaball - I know your governor made your state capital taller then ours on purpose. Our’s looks WAY better though and you can’t deny it, French losers.
Gallery[edit | edit source]