This article may be too long to read and navigate comfortably.
This article requires sanitation. Particularly, it needs more accurate information, less vandalistic information, less biased information, and better formatting.
|“||The hunter that chases two rabbits never catches one.||”|
|“||Better to forgive the guilty than to punish the innocent.||”|
|“||Do good and you will find good.||”|
|“||What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk... HAVE AT YOU!||”|
— Dracula (the Castlevania version)
|“||We got that Coca Cola bottle shape, shape, shape
We got that sugar, do you wanna taste, taste, taste?
We take it all around the globe
Baby everywhere we go
Make it hot when mama arrives
Shake, shake, shake
dar daca auzi
de ce nu raspunzi.
— Romanian Folk song
|“||Chiar dacă ești moldovean, Ardelean sau țigan
suntem Made in Romanie, iali iali iali
— Ionuț Cercel
bmaniaball Chadball (or Vampireball) is a medium-sized countryball in Southeastern Europe. It is a conflict avoider but at the same time loves conflict with a thirst for blood and punishing its enemies severely. It loves working in IT and is known for finding unusual solutions to problems. It is the outcome of the union between Wallachiaball and Moldaviaball in 1859 and Transylvaniaball in 1918. They are the outcome of Daciaball and SPQRball. It is one of the sole SPQRball survivors in Eastern Europe, (R.I.P. Dalmatian language), the other being Aromaniaball.
It tries to become cultural but is always overshadowed by its arrogant older sibling Franceball, who used to be its role model, but now it's just annoying and bragging. If Polandball cannot into space, Romaniaball cannot into less corrupt. Its sibling is Moldovaball and it wishes to unite with it one day, but Russiaball is against it.
It's obsessed with removing Gypsyball from its clay and is often seen arguing with Gypsyballs. Like Serbiaball and Slovakiaball, Romaniaball hates Hungaryball, often fighting or arguing with it, but it's not always the case, in spite of their differences they can into friends. It is one of the most religious countryballs, Vaticanball has a great opinion of it, which is unusual considering it's not of Catholic.
Its national day is on 1 December (The Great Union), but its birthday is on 24 January 1859 (The Little Union), when Wallachiaball and Moldaviaball united. It has a population of 19.64 million people.
Daco-Roman Conflicts (168 BC – 106 AD)
Its clay was inhabited by many prehistorical cultures. They later developed into Daciaballs who were renowned in Ancient Greeceball for their fighting power. Although Daciaballs shared the same language and had similar religious customs, they were not united, being split up in a dozen rival tribes. This changed when Gaulball attacked and a larger and larger coalition of Daciaball tribes formed until King Burebista united them all into a single powerful kingdom in 82 BC.
During the Roman civil war, King Burebista allied with Pompey Magnus against the victorious Julius Caesar, who planned a campaign against Daciaball. This war never came to pass as both King Burebista and Julius Caesar were assassinated in year 42 BC. After King Burebista's death, Daciaball would fragment into 4 and then 5 different kingdoms based on shifting tribal alliances.
The Migrators (106 AD – 1310)
After 168 years of domination, SPQRball retreated their legions south of Danube river in 274. The Gothsball moved south to dominate Daciaball afterwards. The SPQRball Emperor Constantine retook Daciaball in 328 earning himself the title Dacius Maximus. After SPQRball withdrew yet again a new tribe of uncertain origins called Gepidsball retook control of Daciaball. The Gepidsball allied with Hunball during their conquests and after the disintegration of Hunball the Gepidsball established themselves as the primary power in the region, receiving a tribute of 100 pounds of gold each year from SPQRball.
Beginning in the 9th century, the semi-nomadic Magyarsball gradually conquered Transylvaniaball defeating the Latin speaking Vlachs (As Byzantineball referred to them as) Duchy of Gelouball, Duchy of Gladball and Duchy of Menumorutball. The First Bulgarian Empireball collapsed soon afterward due to attacks from Byzantineball. During this time, the Vlachs gained greater autonomy and freedom.
In the mid 13th century, Mongol Empireball invaded Eastern Europe. After the Mongol Empireball withdrew, 3 Latin speaking states formed: Transylvaniaball, Moldaviaball and Wallachiaball as semi-independent vassals of Kingdom of Hungaryball.
In 1277, the Wallachian Vlach Litovoi revolted against Kingdom of Hungaryball by refusing to pay tribute. The rebellion ended in 1278 when Litovoi was killed in battle and its sibling Bărbat was taken prisoner by Kingdom of Hungaryball. After Bărbat paid its ransom and recognized Kingdom of Hungaryball's rule it took its sibling's throne.
Medieval Romanian States (1330 – 1848)
In 1330, the Wallachian Vlach Basarab I revolted and defeated a much larger force of the Kingdom of Hungaryball. The most notable victory was the Battle of Posada where 10,000 Wallachian troops defeated 30,000 Hungarian troops. The Wallachians suffered light casualties while the Hungarians suffered very heavy casualties. Establishing Wallachiaball as a fully independent state.
In 1345, the Moldavian Vlach Bogdan I revolted against Moldavian Vlach Dragos and its Kingdom of Hungaryball overlord. Eventually defeating both of them and establishing Moldaviaball as a fully independent state. The Kingdom of Hungaryball initially didn't recognize Moldaviaball's independence and attacked it again to try and retake the clay, but after a few failed attempts it eventually recognized Moldaviaball's independence.
|“||A sentence that doesn't reflect good, that nobody hears about and nobody has anything to learn from, is an useless sentence.||”|
— Vlad the Impaler
During the long reign of Vlad the Impaler's contemporary and cousin, Stephen the Great of Moldaviaball in 1457. The state of Moldaviaball reached the height of its power, influence and independence. One of the greatest military commanders of its time, it won 48 out of 50 battles against kebab while outnumbered in most of them. And defeated larger armies of Kingdom of Polandball and Kingdom of Hungaryball.
|“||Moldaviaball doesn't belong to me, it doesn't belong to you, it doesn't belong to us, it belongs to our children's childrens forevermore.||”|
— Stephen the Great
|“||Romanians! we have one life, and one honor, wake up now, as we've slept enough!||”|
— Michael the Brave
In 1683, the kebab was removed at the Battle of Vienna and Austrian Empireball took Transylvaniaball. Although some of its people were Magyars or Germans most were Romanian peasants. Their harsh treatment led to a rebellion headed by 3 sherfs called Horea, Cloșa, and Crișan. The rebellion failed but in 1785 Austrian Empireball abolished serfdom in Transylvaniaball. In 1699, Austrian Empireball took Bukovinaball from Moldaviaball who was under kebab rule.
In 1765, Transylvaniaball was declared a Grand Principality further consolidating its special separate status within Austrian Empireball. The Russo-Turkish war started in 1806, after 6 years of war Russian Empireball won and annexed half of Moldaviaball that will later be known as Bessarabiaball.
The early 19th century saw a brief period of Russian Empireball control over Wallachiaball and Moldaviaball. And a series of Romanian uprising against Russian Empireball, Austrian Empireball and kebab rule as national sentiments continued to grow.
In 1848, Hungaryball wanted freedom and equality from Austrian Empireball and started a revolt. The Transylvanian Romanians initially supported Hungaryball as they wanted freedom and equality too until they realised that Hungaryball wants freedom and equality only for Hungarians and also wanted to unite Transylvaniaball with Hungaryball. Then Transylvanian Romanians went to Austrian Empireball for support. They were initially ignored but when Hungaryball declared independence Austrian Empireball opened to the Romanian demands in exchange for fighting Hungaryball. The Romanian serf Avram Iancu took command of the Romanian forces.
After Hungaryball's defeat, the Austrian Empireball rejected the demand of creating a province for Romanians ( Transylvaniaball with Banatball and Bukovinaball) out of fear of replacing Hungarian nationalism with Romanian nationalism. Yet the Austrian Empireball created Romanian administrative offices in Transylvaniaball and granted the Romanians numerous liberties and rights.
|“||You cannot convince tyrants with philosophical and humanitarian arguments, but with Horea's spear!||”|
— Avram Iancu
Union, Reforms, Freedom, Kingdom (1848 – 1914)
Due to the strong cultural connection and economic proximity, Wallachiaball and Moldaviaball made a customs union in 1848. Ad-hoc meetings were organized in 1857 where the populations of Wallachiaball and Moldaviaball expressed their desire for union.
Unionists from Wallachiaball and Moldaviaball brought their case to a congress of the Great Powers in 1858. The Great Powers decided to allow a union and created a constitution known as "The Convention from Paris". They will be known as United Principalities of Moldavia and Wallachiaball but will have separate institutions and thrones will remain separate and each will elect their own prince. The same convention stated that the army will keep its old flags, with the addition of a blue ribbon on each of them.
It was a union for the most part only in name. Apart from the common army, the two states behaved like completely different states. However, the Moldavians elected Colonel Alexander Ioan Cuza as the prince of Moldaviaball on 5 January 1859 and then the Wallachians elected Colonel Alexander Ioan Cuza as prince of Wallachiaball on 24 January 1859. The "The Convention from Paris" stated the thrones of Moldavia and Wallachia had to be separate, but it didn't state that the same man can't be elected the prince of both separate thrones, thus the Romanians fulfilled the rules of the "The Convention from Paris" and United Principalities of Moldavia and Wallachiaball was officaly established/born.
|“||Romanians, your chosen gives you a single Romania!||”|
— Alexandru Ioan Cuza
On 9 May 1877, Romania became fully independent from kebab, this time for good. However Russian Empireball took some of Romania's clay in spite of the treaty, proving once again that Russian Empireball is the biggest asshole in history and has no honor. This was seen as a violation of the treaty highly criticized by Franceball and Kingdom of Prussiaball, but none would risk a war with Russian Empireball.
On 14 March 1881, Romania became Kingdom of Romaniaball under King Carol I. The late 19th century represented a period of freedom and rebirth for Kingdom of Romaniaball, a lot of cultural and economic progress was made. A lot of intellectuals emerged: writers, poets, scientists and artists such as Mihai Eminescu, Constantin Brancusi, Ion Creanga, Nicolae Iorga and George Enescu.
When the First Balkan War started in 1912, Kingdom of Romaniaball demanded the city of Silistraball from Kingdom of Bulgariaball in exchange for neutrality, Kingdom of Bulgariaball accepted. However, in the war, the Kingdom of Bulgariaball refused to give the city. As such when the Second Balkan War started in 1913, Kingdom of Romaniaball joined Kingdom of Serbiaball and Kingdom of Greeceball and united together against Kingdom of Bulgariaball and took all of Southern Dobrujaball, which made Kingdom of Bulgariaball more weak.
|“||I forgive those who wrote and spoke badly against me, seeking to blame me or throw doubts towards my good intentions, I send them a salute, full of love!||”|
— King Carol I
World War I (1914 – 1918)
When World War I started Kingdom of Romaniaball was neutral. The Entente persuaded it to join them in 1916 by promising Banatball, Transylvaniaball and Bukovinaball from Austria-Hungaryball. All regions populated mostly by Romanians as Bukovinaball used part of Moldaviaball while Banatball and Transylvaniaball were the Duchy of Gelouball, Duchy of Gladball and Duchy of Menumorutball before the Hungarian conquest.
Though a member of German Empireball's imperial family, King Ferdinand was in charge of Kingdom of Romaniaball's entry on the side of the Entente, respecting its oath before the Romanian Parliament in 1914: "I will reign as a true Romanian", earning the nickname "the Loyal". As a consequence of this betrayal, Kaiser Wilhelm II had Ferdinand's name erased from the Hohenzollern House register.
The Romanians from Banatball, Transylvaniaball, and Bukovinaball entered the war from the beginning, with hundreds of thousands being mobilized throughout the war. Although most were loyal to Austria-Hungaryball, reactionary sentiments emerged after Kingdom of Romaniaball joined the war on the Entente's side. Many of the previously loyal soldiers decided that it's better to risk their lives through desertion rather than to fight against their own country. Many novels were written on this subject, most famous being "The Forest of the Hanged", hanging was the punishment for desertion in Austria-Hungaryball.
Kingdom of Romaniaball's plan was to defend in the south against Kingdom of Bulgariaball and attack in the north against Austria-Hungaryball. Initially, the plan worked until support from the German Empireball arrived and Kingdom of Romaniaball started being pushed back to the point where the only region left standing was Moldovaball.
When the communist revolution started in 1917, Bessarabiaball declared independence from the Russian Empireball as Democratic Republic of Moldaviaball and 3 months later, united with Kingdom of Romaniaball. But the revolution also threw Russian Empireball out of the war and now Kingdom of Romaniaball stood alone on the eastern front. As such the Armistice of Focsani was signed and later the Treaty of Bucharest was negotiated.
After Austria-Hungaryball, German Empireball and Kingdom of Bulgariaball left its clay, Kingdom of Romaniaball secretly started to rearm. After Kingdom of Greeceball's offensive on Thessalonikiball knocked Kingdom of Bulgariaball out of the war, Kingdom of Romaniaball redeclared war to the Central Powers on 10 November, a day before it ended in Western Europe on 11 November with the Entente being victorious.
This event came to be known as "The Great Union" where the Romanian provinces of Bessarabiaball, Bukovinaball, Banatball and Transylvaniaball and united with Kingdom of Romaniaball in the same year, with the last being Transylvaniaball on 1st December 1918. All provinces with a Romanian majority were now under a Romanian state, as a result, Kingdom of Romaniaball's clay was more than twice the clay it had before.
|“||Long live Greater Romania! Strong and united!||”|
— King Ferdinand
Interwar Period (1918 – 1939)
While Kingdom of Romaniaball gained a lot of clay, First Hungarian Republicball lost a lot of clay and was dissatisfied with this. Until the treaty and the official loss of the clay were signed, First Hungarian Republicball offered cultural and administrative autonomy to the minorities, but they refused, stating that they desire to be separated from it.
At this time the actual borders with Kingdom of Romaniaball were uncertain and Kingdom of Romaniaball passed up to the Tisa river but Franceball was against it. After some discussion, Franceball agreed and First Hungarian Republicball is asked to accept the new borders of Kingdom of Romaniaball. However, First Hungarian Republicball doesn't accept and the government resigns as an act of protest.
After Trianon, Czechoslovakiaball, with Kingdom of Romaniaball and Kingdom of Yugoslaviaball, formed the Little Entente with support from Franceball to ensure that Kingdom of Hungaryball will not attempt to recover lost clay again. also made a separate alliance with Second Polish Republicball who didn't want to become part of the Little Entente because it and Czechoslovakiaball hated each other, you know, petty highschool feuds.
Interwar was the best period of Kingdom of Romaniaball's life, it sees it as a golden age. All Romanian-speaking people were united under one country. It had the most clay that it ever had, being referred to as "Greater Romania". It had no more desire for war, was content and satisfied with himself and was looking for cooperation with other nations as well as cultural and industrial development.
It had an active implication in the League of Nations, its capital Bucharestball became known as "Little Paris" and many monuments were built, its educational system improved, it became a regional power in its own right. Its economy flourished becoming one of the greatest oil exporters.
After King Ferdinand's death in 1927, a time of political instability with regencies began until its son, King Carol II, took the throne in 1930. In spite of King Carol II being a notorious hedonist, it was a good economist. It became the world's 4th oil and grain exporter in 1938. The Little Entente also broke in 1938 when Kingdom of Romaniaball and Kingdom of Yugoslaviaball refused to support Czechoslovakiaball after the Nazi Germanyball invasion.
World War II (1939 – 1945)
When Nazi Germanyball invaded Second Polish Republicball, Kingdom of Romaniaball asked Second Polish Republicball if they wanted help but Second Polish Republicball refused, hoping that Franceball and UKball would send troops through Kingdom of Romaniaball's ports. Spoiler alert: they didn't. After Second Polish Republicball was defeated, its politicans and some army escaped through Kingdom of Romaniaball and lived in exile in Londonball.
Franceball and UKball give a guarantee to Romaniaball that it won't lose clay in 1938. But Franceball was defeated by Nazi Germanyball and UKball forgot its promise. After a Soviet Unionball ultimatum in 1940, Kingdom of Romaniaball agreed to give up Bessarabiaball and Northern Bukovinaball in exchange for not being invaded.
Shortly after, Kingdom of Hungaryball demanded Transylvaniaball from Kingdom of Romaniaball with support from Nazi Germanyball. Kingdom of Romaniaball refused, not wanting to risk to waste troops against Kingdom of Romaniaball, Nazi Germanyball made a compromise where it would only give Northern Transylvaniaball to Kingdom of Hungaryball. The Kingdom of Romaniaball was surprised and felt particularly betrayed by File:Italian-Empire-icon.png Fascist Italyball who supported Northern Transylvaniaball's annexation.
After that, Bulgariaball demanded Southern Dobrujaball with support from Nazi Germanyball from Kingdom of Romaniaball. Kingdom of Romaniaball and it was ceded in the Treaty of Craiova followed by a population exchange.
The loss of all that clay caused the popularity of the King and government to plummet, which made way for a fascist coup under Ion Antonescu. Despite the unfavorable outcome of recent territorial disputes, Fascist Romania leaned strongly toward the Axis, hoping to regain Bessarabiaball and Northern Bukovinaball and revise the treaty with Kingdom of Hungaryball.
|“||History never forgets the guilty, and we were all guilty: some because we made mistakes, some because we stood and watched, all of us because we endured.||”|
— Ion Antonescu
Nazi Germanyball launched Operation Barbarossa against the Soviet Unionball on 22 June 1941. Fascist Romania joined the offensive crossing the river Prut. After recovering Bessarabiaball and Northern Bukovinaball were recovered Fascist Romania kept fighting side by side with Nazi Germanyball.
Fascist Romania requested to revise the treaty with Kingdom of Hungaryball. Nazi Germanyball refused because of Kingdom of Hungaryball. Nazi Germanyball was also an ally, but gave Odessaball to Fascist Romania as compensation for the loss of Northern Transylvaniaball.
Fascist Romania's economy was in tatters by 1944 because of the expenses of the war, UKball's air raids, and because most of the products sent to Nazi Germanyball were provided without monetary compensation. The uncompensated exports caused widespread discontent in Fascist Romania, even among groups who had once enthusiastically supported Nazi Germanyball.
On 23 August 1944, King Michael of Romania led a coup with support from opposition politicians and most of the army, successfully deposing Ion Antonescu. Nazi Germanyball attempted to turn the situation around by military force but were repelled by the Bucharestball Defense Army which received air support from USAball. Surprisingly, the Sovietball who already occupied parts of Kingdom of Romaniaball immediately recognized the King Michael and the restoration of the Romanian monarchy.
|“||I do not see Romania as a legacy from my parents, but as a country lended from our children.||”|
— King Michael
In a radio broadcast to the Romanian nation and the army, King Michael issued a cease-fire, proclaimed Kingdom of Romaniaball's loyalty to the Allies and announced the armistice offered by UKball, USAball and Soviet Unionball. Then, they declared war on Nazi Germanyball. King Michael's coup accelerated 's advance into Kingdom of Romaniaball, but did not avert a rapid occupation and Soviet Unionball captured about 130,000 Romanian soldiers, who were transported to Soviet Unionball clay where many died in prison camps.
The armistice was signed on 12 September 1944, on terms dictated by Soviet Unionball. Under the terms of the armistice, Kingdom of Romaniaball announced its unconditional surrender to Soviet Unionball and was placed under the occupation of the Allies with the Soviet Unionball.
In early September, Soviet Unionball and Kingdom of Romaniaball entered Transylvaniaball, their main objective was Clujball, a city regarded as the historical capital with was captured on 8 October. Also around this time, Hungaryball carried out its last independent offensive action of the war, attacking Kingdom of Romaniaball in the west. Despite initial success, a number of Kingdom of Romaniaball cadet battalions managed to stop Hungaryball's army.
Kingdom of Romaniaball ended the warfighting against Nazi Germanyball alongside Sovietball in Transylvaniaball, Hungaryball, Yugoslaviaball, Austriaball and Czechoslovakiaball, from August 1944 until the end of the war in May 1945. The First and Fourth armies took part in the Prague Offensive.
Communism and Revolution (1945 – 1989) 
Soviet Unionball's occupation following World War II facilitated the rise of communism. In 1947, they initiated a coup where King Michael was forced to abdicate and a communist republic was established becoming the last countryball from the Eastern Bloc to become communist. Between 1948 and 1950, it hunted down and arrested all the democrats and legionaries from its clay.
After Nicolae Ceausescu became the leader of SR Romaniaball in 1965, SR Romaniaball began to distance itself from the Soviet Union ball. SR Romaniaball refused to invade Czechoslovakiaball in 1968 with the rest of Warsaw Pactball and even spoke against it. This was met this was meet with cheers by the population and they considered it a national hero at the time. Soviet Unionball threatened to invade SR Romaniaball but USAball had its support.
|“||The invasion of Czechoslovakiaball is a great error that will make nothing more than to disturb the peace in Europe and to stop the spread of socialism in the world.||”|
— Nicolae Ceausescu
Much to the Soviet Unionball's dislike, SR Romaniaball became good friends with North Koreaball and started trading with capitalist Western Europe. Nicolae Ceausescu turned SR Romaniaball into an industrial and trading power with the GDP growth of 10% every year, that means the country was 10% richer each year, it earned praise both from the west and from the population alike. But unfortunately, this golden age was going to last until 1977 when an earthquake destroyed a great part of Bucharestball.
After borrowing 11 billion dollars from UNball to rebuild Bucharestball, SR Romaniaball wanted to build the House of the People (Now the second-largest administrative building in the world). All the money SR Romaniaball had was already invested, and because Ceausescu wanted to pay that money back to , it decided to take the money it needed from any possible source. Obsessed with repaying the national debt, Nicolae Ceausescu ordered a ban on importation of any consumer products and commanded exportation of all goods produced in SR Romaniaball except minimum food supplies. Severe restrictions on civil rights were imposed.
SR Romaniaball was the only communist country not to break its diplomatic relations with Israelcube. SR Romaniaball criticized Soviet Unionball's invasion of Afghanistanball in 1982. SR Romaniaball refused to follow Soviet Unionball's boycott of the 1984 Olympic Games (being the only Warsaw Pact nation to do so) as well at their reform trends in 1987. After the fall of the Berlin Wall and Warsaw Pactball in 1989, SR Romaniaball was the only communist country left in Eastern Europe beside Soviet Unionball.
On 16 December in Timișoaraball, priest Lasló Trókes said bad things about the regime and needed to be exiled, but the people revolted in support of the priest. After a while, the revolt escalated and people started demanding freedom and death to communism.
Hearing the news, Ceausescu returned from Iranball on 20 December to deal with the revolt in Timișoaraball and labels them as enemies of socialism. On 21 December Ceausescu gathered a lot of people in Bucharestball to boost the population's support for socialism, but the reaction was the opposite, people started shouting "We are the people, down with the dictator!", "Death to the murderer!", etc. Ceausescu sent the army to deal with the revolutionaries and fighting on the streets began.
The army sided with the democrats on 22 December 1989. Ceausescu and its spouse tried to escape but were caught and executed live. After that, SR Romaniaball became a democratic and capitalist nation with free elections. SR Romaniaball had the bloodiest revolution in 1989 with 1104 deaths and many wounded.
|“||Better loafer than traitor! Better hooligan than dictator! Better ruffian than activist! Better dead than communist!||”|
— Hooligans' Anthem
Modern Romania (1989 – Present)
Although Nicolae Ceaușescu and communism were gone, the corrupt system it built still existed. The revolutionaries at Timișoaraball made a proclamation that wasn't respected. The most important point of the proclamation was point 8 which stated that no former communists could hold public functions anymore.
This didn't happen. The new politicians of Romaniaball were previously politicians in SR Romaniaball, including the new president Ion Iliescu, corruption and abuse of power continued. The former Romanian Communist Party (PRC) had vanished from the world and new parties formed: the Social-Democrat Party (PSD) and Democrat-Liberal Party (PDL). The PSD party still claims that it is not the successor of the Romanian Communist Party.
After two minor revolts, Romaniaball had a better president in 1996 and started building relations with USAball. After 9/11 Romaniaball supported USAball in its wars. In 2004, Romaniaball entered NATOball and in 2007 entered with Bulgariaball in EUball.
The current prime-minister is Viorica Dăncilă. The actual but unofficial prime minster is the president of the Social-Democrat Party (PSD), Liviu Dragnea. Right now, Romaniaball is at a crossroad and in a very difficult spot.
|“||A modern Romania is an educated Romania, we are what we read, books guide and form us.||”|
— Klaus Iohannis
- Bulgaria - We used to be enemies during our kingdom days, but now we are BEST FRIENDS FOREVER! They are of Slavic origin, while I'm of Latin origin, but we like to go on vacation on each other's clay and both hate our corrupt politicians. We also entered Cool Europeans Club together in 2007!
- Franța - It was my role model when I was born. It helped me a lot in World War I, which eventually led to the unification of Greater Romaniaball.
- Moldova - My twin sibling whom I respect. I will protect you from Russiaball. It was badly defeated by Maia Sandu, who is also a citizen of mine. It also engaged in the fight against corruption.
- Grecia - A good friend of 2,000 for years . We are both Orthodox and we like to take out the kebab. I like its beaches. Thank you for using the location for my song.
- Serbia - Best friend forever! You are truly the greatest neighbor that i ever have and i don't support that fake country! I help you with loads of supplies and support! "Romania only has two friends: the Black Sea and Serbia."
- Cehia - An awesome beer-drinker and neighbor. I like its Škoda cars, and it likes my Dacia. But never forget 1968.
- Georgia - Good friend. We are both Orthodox and like removing Vodkas. Most of the EUballs find it unpredictable, but I know it's all right.
- UE - You're good but let me have EURO, god dammit! Also don't remove memes with you so-called Article 13, please...
- Azerbaidjan - Good friend, it is kebab but good, we both like removing Gypsies.
- Italia - Best sibling. We're both born in 19th century and were both corrupt (not good). Pizza is awesome and it likes mici/mititeti. BUT STOP SENDING YOUR PEOPLE TO MY COUNTRY! YOU'RE INFECTING MY PEOPLE WITH YOUR CORONAVIRUS, IT'S NO GOOD FOR OUR HEALTH!
- Spania - Good sibling. It also takes care of our cousin, uncle, aunt, the other cousin and so on...
- Filipine - Spain's adoptive child. We have good relations since Ceauşescu visited its during Martial Law. But Trump won the 2016 American elections, you decided to fix ties with USAball and you abstained the recognition of Crimeaball. And you beat Venezuelaball and South Africaball in 2018, congrats! But please remove Duterte!
- Portugalia - Good sibling. Although I don't visit it as much as my other siblings we like each other and I like very much Cristiano Ronaldo! BUT WHY DO YOU HATE MY BEST FRIEND??
- Liga Arabă - these guys are my best friends because they were wise enough not to let flag stealer into their gang and they support me in the Transylvania situation. Love to every Arab country, especially Iraqball.
But however, if he joins your organization anyway, then we are not friends anymore...
- Insulele Virgine Britanice și Insulele Virgine Americane - They also hate that flag stealer for harrasing them and calling them a virgin.
- San Marino - Little sibling, I like its landscapes, too.
- Monaco - My Rich little sibling, I like its casinos.
- Vatican - Little sibling that likes me because I'm religious. I like Pope Francis, it is a great model even for non-Catholics.
- Aromânia - Child living in Albania and Greeceball, thanks for keeping my culture. I love your song too.
- SUA (Except for Pennsylvaniaball) - My nephew. We're siblings. I really admire its Democracy and FREEDOM! I'm at its NATOball alliance. It also help me with my military stuff. They filmed Borat in my clay and I don't like it. But thanks for gibing me your Unity Engine so my clay can into making realistic car games but please ask your Son to change its name because for stealing my own son Transylvaniaball names.
- Canada - Good friend and nice trading partners. It's so polite it's cute.
- Australia - It donated me an Antarctic station!
- Germania - It gave me Volkswagen cars. It has a dark past and stole some of my clay when it was Nazi Germanyball, but it's genuinely sorry and I forgive it. It's also my sibling's spouse.
- Japonia - I like its Anime, sushi and videogames - especially Castlevania.
- Coreea de Sud - I like its K-pop, PSY and even kimchi. We both can into ultrafast internet!
- China - We can into good trading partner, I also like its rice.
- Israel - It may not look like we have much in common, but its anthem was written by a Romanian Jew based on a Romanian folklore song "Cucuruz cu frunza-n sus". In World War II while other Axis members send their Jews to Naziball, I refused to say that they're my Jews. After World War II I sent back my Jews to it, to this day 4% of Israelis speak Romanian.
- Palestina - I can into recognizing yuo.
- Africa de Sud - I like Pretoriaball, but sorry, I still hate Russiaball.
- Irak - I used to trade with it back when I was a commie. It also likes my food. A WW2 ally.
- Brazilia (Except for Roraimaball) - Great Latin American nephew. It has a lot of Romanians in my clay. I wish I had a leader like your president Bolsonaro. But why did one of your federative units steal my name?
- Olanda - I like your disco and your girls! BUT LET ME AND MY FRIEND JOIN SCHENGEN!
- Irlanda - Good Celtic friend, it likes football and Euros just like I do, me and it got a problem with annoying sibling, because it has two African sons which stole our flag and still complaining to us why we stole their flags, which is as dumb as their parent, gib potatoes.
- UE - Friend who likes me a lot and I can into it, but stop with those homosex.
- Mexic - North American nephew. I really like its food.
- Columbia - Relative through Spainball. Thanks to J Balvin for also making music with one of my people.
- Ungaria - My rival and nemesis. Will not stop complaining about Trianon, even though it's, like, 100 years ago, and it deserved it. It tried to rob my clay. But we can into friends as hate kebabs, immigrants and those Gypsies. Although we really hate each other, we don't always do.
- Ucraina - We both hate Russiaball and can into friends but it has its share of wrongdoings and wants to make a canal that would affect my people despite EUball being against it. But I have peacekeeping troops in its area because we hate Russia. BUT CERNĂUȚI AND BUGEAC WILL BE ROMANIAN CLAY! Don't worry, I'll take your immigrants! And yes, LA NAIBA DE COMUNIST is a bully.
- Turcia - It invaded my clay and persecuted my ancestors. But we can into friends now (and Kanal D too) and we both hate Russiaball. It also have beautiful resorts, I like its food and it likes Hagi. But gib back sword of Stephen the Great! If you attack my friends I will impale you!
- Regatul Unit - In World War II, you forgot your promise that you won't allow Naziball and Sovietball to rob my clay then you sold me to Sovietball. What an ***hole. But we can into friends, I constantly humiliate you by stealing your jobs, including your high paying jobs. Of course, I stole your jobs, but if someone without contacts or money can steal your jobs, you're a moron, but at least we both hate Andrew Tate.
- Albania - Good friend. It also is my distant relative and its anthem music was made by Ciprian Porumbescu. But plox stop recognising Kosovoball and hating Serbiaball. I owned a colony concession city in Sarandë.
- Macedonia de Nord - I don't really hate you, but you are pretty much Bulgarian, sorry
- Venezuela - It's in a humanitarian crisis like I had in the 1980's Ceauşescu Dynasty's final years. I'm very worried about your complicated situation. But REMOVE Maduro! It destroyed you into pieces because of its incompetence. I hope Guaido will take the office to restore you as the envy of the Latin America again.
- Afghanistan - Its terrorists from the Kabul bombings killed a Romanian tourist, please control your terrorists or else NATOball won't be happy.
- Rusia - How much I hate you the most, but I've broken so many treaties that it can't even count! It's shameless or honors! Even though we are allies, Russia stole my national treasures (such as Bessarabia and Northern Bukovina) in World War I! You brainwashed my people into believing that Moldovans and Romanians are not the same people and made me a communist!
- Botswana - I don't hate you but your money sounds funny to me (as it means "dick" in Romanian).
- Pennsylvania - How dare you stole my identity child's name, just change it now!
- Bielorusia - Little Russian puppet, I felt sorry for it.
- Transnistria - This mini-Russian scum remained from Sovietball and is kept alive by Russiaball's military intervention. Leave my spouse alone! You are not a real country but a military outpost! Also, you also stole my identity child's name just like Pennsylvania, goddammit!
- Austria - I don't care if you were the first country to recognize me! You just destroyed my hopes at becoming a Schengen member! #boycottaustria!
- Ținutul Secuiesc - Hungarian separatists who wanted autonomy! Transylvaniaball was mine and we are the majority all of it! You are my clay, not BOZGORBALL oppressors!
- Roraima - You stole my name! Please change it now!
Or else, you'll face some serious consequences...
- Găgăuzia - You are a Moldovian Turk, please be a good child and listen to it! Why are you even in its clay? You are a Turk, not Romanian! Go back to Türkiyeball!
- Ciad - MORE LIKE VIRGINBALL!!! Accused me of stealing its flag. Aw, come on, stop using my flag, you idiot! I first used that flag in 1859 and re-adopted it in the 1990s, while you used it in 1960! After 101 years, you idiot! Change your flag right now!
Otherwise, I'll send my countless bats to you that will spread accross your country and will suck all of your people's blood until you've learned your strict lesson.By the way, I didn't make fun of its flag.
- Crimeea - Yuo are part of Ukraineball and that's final.
- Kosovo - You are part of Serbiaball (though you should have remained Bulgarian like you used to), stop thinking you are independent.
- ISIS - I support Kurdistanball and I hope it becomes a young and prosperous democracy in the Middle East! If you try to attack me, I will impale every single one of your members and you terrorist friends!
- Coreea de Nord - Death to Kim Jong Fat! You are fake Korea! The only real Korea is South Koreaball!
- Nicolae Ceausescu - YOU! YOU!!! YOU ARE THE SHAME OF ROMANIA! YOU STARTED OFF SO WELL BUT THEN YOU JUST HAD TO VISIT FAKE KOREA! YOUR STUPID
UNTERMENSCHCULT OF PERSONALITY AND FUCKING OUTRAGEOUS POLICIES SET US BACK OVER 80 YEARS AND WE STILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ITS CONSEQUENCES! IF I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MY ORPHANAGES IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! IF ALL MY CITIES HAVE DEPRESSING SOVIET JUDENAPARTMENTS IT'S ALSO BECAUSE OF YOU!!! CHRISTMAS 1989 BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!
- Andrew Tate - EW, YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER PROBLEMATIC "INFLUENCER" WHO IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF MY CLAY AND LIKES TO CAUSE PROBLEMS HERE! YOU'RE NOT EVEN A REAL GURU, BUT A MISOGYNISTIC HUMAN TRAFFICKER AND SCAMMER!! AT LEAST YOU GOT FINALLY BANNED FROM SOCIAL MEDIA AND THAT YOU GOT ARRESTED! REMOVE HUSTLERS UNIVERSITY!!
- Argentina - HAHA, I BEAT YOU 3-2 IN WORLD CUP 1994!!!
- Camerun - WHY ARE YOU BEST FRIENDS WITH THAT STUPID FLAG STEALER?
- Munteniaball - Wears sunglasses, drives BMW, thinks himself the center of the world. Is part of Wallachiaball
- Olteniaball - Is dangerous and has swords, a mini-Serbiaball. Is part of Wallachiaball
- Dobrujaball - Makes fun of everyone else because it has sea access, it also has the biggest shipping port on the Black Sea at Constanțaball.
- Transylvaniaball - Is very patient and has a lot of mountains. Legend says it also took part in the 1859 union but being so paitent only made it in 1918.
- Moldovaball - Has a lot of churches and is a drunkard.
- Crișanaball - Modest and nice.
- Banatball - Fancies himself the best regionball.
- Maramureșball - Has a happy colorful graveyard, with blue and yellow and poetry, some find it creepy.
- Bukovinaball - half of it because Sovietball!
- File:Bihor-icon.png Bihorball
- File:Botoshani-icon.png Botoșaniball
- File:Buzëu-icon.png Buzăuball
- Satu Mareball
|Catalina Blue||0, 43, 127||C100-M66-Y0-K50||#002B7F|
|Metallic Yellow||252, 209, 22||C0-M17-Y91-K1||#FCD116|
|Philippine Red||206, 17, 38||C0-M92-Y82-K19||#CE1126|
How to draw
Drawing Romaniaball is simple.
- Draw a circle and split it to 3 colors.
- Draw the colors in order from left to right: blue , yellow and red .
- Draw the eyes, and you're finished.
| The Balkan Peninsula, |
|Modern Countries||Albaniaball • Bosniaball • Bulgariaball • Croatiaball • Greeceball • North Macedoniaball • Montenegroball • Romaniaball • Serbiaball • Sloveniaball • Turkeyball|
|Minorities||Aromaniansball • Pomaksball • Székelysball • Goraniball|
|Historical Countries||Migrants from East (prehistoric Europeans) • Ancient Greeceball ( Ancient Athensball • Spartaball • Macedonball) • Illyriaball • Daciaball • Odrysiaball • SPQRball • Slavsball • Byzantineball • Serbian Empireball • Ottoman Empireball • Italian Empireball • Yugoslaviaball|
|BALKAN FOREVER!!! (Expert Non-Balkan )|
|Members||Austriaball • Bulgariaball • Croatiaball • Germanyball • Hungaryball • Moldovaball • Romaniaball • Russiaball • Serbiaball • Slovakiaball • Ukraineball|
|Observers||Belgiumball • Cyprusball • Czechiaball • Franceball • Georgiaball • Greeceball • Macedoniaball • Montenegroball • Netherlandsball • Turkeyball|
|Founders||Belgiumball • Canadaball • Denmarkball • Franceball • Icelandball • Italyball • Luxembourgball • Netherlandsball • Norwayball • Portugalball • UKball • USAball|
|Joined during the Cold War|| Greeceball • Türkiyeball
|Joined after the Cold War
|| Czechiaball • Hungaryball • Polandball
|Accession Protocol Signed||Swedenball|
|Membership Action Plan||Bosnia and Herzegovinaball|
|Intensified Dialogue||Georgiaball • Ukraineball|
|Individual Partnership Action Plan||Azerbaijanball • Armeniaball • Kazakhstanbrick • Moldovaball • Serbiaball|
|Japanball • South Koreaball • Israelcube • Australiaball • Taiwanball • New Zealandball • Moroccoball • Philippinesball • Brazilball • Indiaball|