|“||We are prouds to say we has al-highest GDP per capita.||”|
Qatarball, officially the State of Qatarball
or State of Guitarball is a countryball which slaves other poor countryballs countryball in Middle East. It borders the Persian/Arabian Gulf to the North, East, and West, and Saudi Arabiaball to the South. The country is divided into 8 municipalities, including its capital Dohaball. It Secretly funds terrorists.
Being geographically in the Arabian Peninsula, as well as having a majority Kebab population and large ammounts of oil reserves, gives Qatarball the ability to join the Arab Leagueball, Gulf Cooperation Councilball, OICball, and OPECball, as well as the UNball like almost every other countryball in the world.
Its national day is December 18th.
It will host the FIFA World Cup in 2022, not during the summer, but in winter, allowing the World Cup final to take place on Qatar's National Day.
It is small but very rich. The IMF estimated Qatar's GDP per capita to be over US$100,000 in 2012 but fell below $60,000 in 2016 when oil prices plummeted. The most recent estimate for 2022 puts its GDP per capita at $84,000.
It is the lowest crime rate Countryball in UNball.
Paleolithic Age (-8000 BC)
In 1961, a Danish archaeological expedition carried out on the peninsula uncovered approximately 30,000 stone implements from 122 paleolithic sites. Most of the sites were situated along the coastline, and were divided into four separate cultural groups based on flint typology. Macrolithic tools such as scrapers, arrowheads and hand axes dating to the lower and middle paleolithic periods were among the discoveries.
Neolithic period (8000–3800 BC)
Al Da'asa, a settlement located on the northeast coast of Qatar, is the most extensive Ubaid site in the country. It was excavated by the same Danish team in 1961. The site is theorized to have accommodated a small sasonal encampment, possibly a lodging for a hunting-fishing-gathering group who made recurrent visits. This is evidenced by the discovery of nearly sixty fire pits at the site, which may have been used to cure and dry fish, in addition to flint tools such as scrapers, cutters, blades and arrow heads. Furthermore, many painted Ubaid potsherds and a carnelian bead were found in the fire pits, suggesting overseas connections.
Caliph rule (600-900)
Qatar was described as a famous horse and camel breeding centre for Umayyadball. It began benefiting from its commercially strategic position in the Persian Gulf during the 8th century, going on to become a center of pearl trading.
During the Second Fitna, a renowned Khariji commander named Qatari ibn al-Fuja'a, who was described as the most popular, admired and powerful Khariji leader, led the Azariqa, a sub-sect of the Khawarij, in to numerous battles. He held the title of Amir al-Mu'minin and ruled over the radical Azariqa movement for more than 10 years. Born in Al Khuwayr in Qatar, he also minted the first known Kharjite coins, the earliest of which dated to 688 or 689.
Usfurids and Ormus control (1253–1515)
Much of Eastern Arabia was controlled by the Usfuridsball in 1253, but control of the region was later seized by the prince of Ormus in 1320. Qatarball's pearls provided the kingdom with one of its main sources of income. Portuguese Empireball defeated the Ormus by 1507 following the destruction of their fleet by Afonso de Albuquerque's forces. However, Albuquerque's captains grew rebellious and he was compelled to abandon the Ormus island. Ultimately, in 1515, King Manuel I killed Sultan Saifuddin's vizier Reis Hamed, pressuring the sultan to become a vassal of King Manuel.
Portuguese and Ottoman control (1521–1670)
Bahrainball and mainland Qatar had been seized by Portuguese Empireball in 1521. After the Portuguese claimed control, they constructed a series of fortresses along the Arabian Coast. However, there have been no significant Portuguese ruins found in Qatar. Portuguese Empireball focused on creating a commercial empire in Eastern Arabia, and exported gold, silver, silks, cloves, amber, horses and pearls. The population of Al-Hasa submitted voluntarily to the rule of Ottomanball in 1550, preferring them to Portuguese Empireball.
After the Portuguese were expelled from the area in 1602 by the Dutch and British, Ottomanball saw little need to maintain a military presence in the Al-Hasa region. As a result, Ottomanball was removed by Bani Khalidball in 1670.
British dominance (1915-1971)
Recently, it's in diplomatic tensions with Saudi Arabiaball for calling it supporting lots of terror organizations including ISISball and having a stronger ties with Iranball and Turkeyball. But Qatarball denounce that accusation and this crisis still ongoing.
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|
|Maroon||142, 20, 58||C0-M86-Y59-K44||#8E143A|
- Kuwaitball - My only true Gulf sibling. It never hated me when Saudi Arabiaball imposed border closure. It actually supported peace to this conflict, but the past is the past since it’s over. And we are still friends.
- Bruneiball - Southeast Asian buddy who can into rich of oil.
- Algeriaball - Arab country who as big oil platforms. A nice member of our family! Also, LET'S REMOVE ISFAKECUBE TO FREE PALESTINE!!
- UKball - Thank yuo for giving me into independence!
- Pakistanball - Good friend of Turkeyball. Thanks for not taking sides on the 2017 Qatar diplomatic crisis.
- El Salvadorball - I will defend you from your enemies and I will make your progress great.
- Somaliaball - I support it in the Somaliland crisis and I saved it from its flood! It likes me ever since and flowed my country with beautiful Somali refugees.
- Turkeyball - Kebab friend who supports me against Assad regime.
- Indonesiaball - Even though it is neutral, but its people support me but my sibling Destroying yuo in football.
Convince your sibling that al news is not fake!
- Iranball - Even though it is Shia and supports Assad. But we can into friends.
- Kazakhbrick, Kyrgyzstanball, Turkmenistanball, Uzbekistanball - Good Turkic friends and trading partners. They all hate Israeli puppet (except Kyrgyzstanball).
- USAball - My good friend who buys my oil.
- Rohingyaball - My poor friend who was cruelly abused by Myanmarball for killing its people. Don't worry, my poor friend. I'll support you against the murderer.
- Northern Cyprusball - I'll support you against that kebab remover. Also, you are the real Cyprus.
- Mauritaniaball And Comorosball - Same As UAE.
- Tajikistanball - Best Friend from Central Asia
- Bahrainball - It is one of my siblings. We are now friends again!
hawar islands is mine & stop stealing my flag.
- Sudanball - We gib them money and it friends with Turkey, But that was the old thing, now, we are not a group of people.
- Saudi Arabiaball - We're reopening relations again.
- UAEball - We're ok now after the crisis.
- Moroccoball - Neutral friend of mine, I support it and its autonomy plans against Polisario, but it is bit too friendly with Saudi-puppet and Terrorist Saudi Arabia, but at the same time,we both are friends with Somaliaball. Anyway, thank you for not joining the boycott against me :)
- Indiaball - Well it is good but yuo hate my buddies.
- Chinaball - Great trading partner, but it is being al jerk to its Turkic child Xinjiangball. I support anything that is against ISIS groups, but please stop hurting those Muslim siblings.
- Malaysiaball - Can into success economy like me. Also, stop calling al news “fake”! They are real and always be authentic!
- Israelcube - STOP BULLYING PALESTINEBALL! AND YOU WANT BUILD THE GREAT ISRAELI EMPIRE!? NO WAY! Solve your shit with Palestineball and maybe then we can be on better terms. BUT AS LONG AS YOU ARE MEAN TO HIM WE WILL NEVER BE FRIENDS!!, I mean you can sell diamonds to me though, I like diamonds.
- Russiaball - You listen to me you shit, I signed a gas deal with Germanyball to cut your reliance… WTF DID YOU DO?! WHY WOULD YOU INVADE UKRAINE?! THATS IT! IM BANNING YOU FROM FIFA 2022!!
- Bangladeshball - Just because I have lots of your domestic workers with a small salary does not mean im a slaver. Stop calling me that! Anyway we still support Palestine.
- Syriaball - REMOVE ASSAD! YOU MAY BE IRAN'S FRIEND BUT YOU WILL NEVER BE MY FRIEND. ALSO, STOP SAYING I SUPPORT ISIS, U STUPID BITCH!!
- ISISball - You want jihad? NO WAY!
- Ethiopiaball - This idiot who broke ties with me because I support Somaliaball in the Somaliland dispute. You are an also a Zionist main African puppet and spy. That's why we Arabs don't like stupid Ethiopian immigrants because we know your true intentions (
Your Israel's SPIES) so stay AWAY!
- Somalilandball - This evil little Oily Issaq is causing so much troubles to my poor Arab sibling so stop protesting!! You will never be recognize. Also the Isaaq genocide never happened. WTF is wrong with you terrorist kaffir? Also you stole Iran's flag! REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Monacoball and Macauball - YUO DON'T OWN ANY ECONOMY AND YUO HAVE FAKE GDP PER CAPITA! AND AS FOR YOU MONACO I'M THE RICHEST COUNTRY NOT YOU!
- Central African Republicball - STUPID SHIT KEBAB REMOVER!
- Qajarball - Name stealer!
- Myanmarball - HEY, YOU, STOP MURDERING ROHINGYAS, YOU MURDERER!!!
- Saffaridball - Flag stealer!
How to draw
Draw Qatarball is simple:
- Draw the basic circle shape
- Divide it into two vertical stripes using a triangled lines, decentralized to left.
- Color the right part moderate crimson
- Draw eyes and you've finished.
|Municipalities||Dohaball • Al Daayenball • Al Khorball • Al Wakrahball • Ar Rayyanball • Madinat ash Shamalball • Umm Salalball|
|Former entities||Migrants that crossed the Desert coming from the South • Sassanidball • Rashidunball • Umayyadball • Abbasidball • Qarmatiansball • Portuguese Empireball • Bani Khalidball • Sheikhdom of Zubarahball • Emirate of Diriyahball • Ottomanball • Emirate of Nejdball • British Qatarball|