Until the 9th century, Mauritius had no inhabitants on its clay. But then, Arabballs visited its island clay and named it Dina Arobi (Abandoned Island) because no one lived there. In 1508, Portuguese Empireball was the first to discover and colonised it. In the final half of the century, Netherlandsball stationed on its clay and set up a Dutch East India Companyball settlement. Netherlandsball fully colonzied the island in 1638 and used it as a base to discover more places in the world.
HE ALSO INTO KILL ALL MY DODOS AND I WILL OF PUNISH HIM VERY BADLY I HOPE HE INTO SINK!!! However, in 1710, Netherlandsball, due to major problems in the Indian Ocean, disowned Mauritius.
In 1715, Franceball took over Mauritiusball and brought slaves for agriculture. The slaves were from Indiaball, Chinaball, Madagascarball, or French colonies in mainland Africa. Despite this sad event in Mauritiusball's history, his language is based off French. When the Napoleon wars began, Mauritius became nothing more than a port, which used for raiding UKball's ships. Eventually, in 1810, UKball gained control over Mauritius. During rule lots of Indians began to arrive in Mauritius to work and soon they became an important group on the island. Later, the mess Franceball had left behind known as "slavery:" was abolished.
Despite many Mauritiusball's willingness to fight for in the First World War, Mauritiusball was not affected much by the consequences. In World War II, however, Mauritiusball was affected badly. His clay was in a state of civil unrest, but he soon recovered. Due to being unable to hold onto his colonies for much longer, UKball granted Mauritiusball independence.
In 1992, Mauritiusball was recognized as a republic in the Commonwealth, and since then has managed to become one the most prosperous countryballs in Africa. Mauritiusball has made many friends since being in the Commonwealth and still keeps in touch with Seychellesball.
- UKball - Father. BUT GIVE BIOT BACK!!!
- Indiaball - Colonial brother. Is of a good sibling. Thank yuo for the satellite and kashimir is yours. But why do you like Armeniaball?
- Seychellesball - Best friend.
- 8ball - Ancestor.
- Chinaball - My another ancestor.
- Tourist - Gib monies and tourist tax.
- Omanball - Arabian version of myself, only bigger and also my brother. Plus we can into diversity with Tringapore.
- Turkmenistanball - You like watermelons? SO DO I!!! WATERMELONS STRONK!
- Brother - Thank you for gib us proton. Also really diverse.
- Indonesiaball - His architecture is preserved in my museums!
- Japanball - I like your culture, manga, and anime.
- South Africaball - My brother. He spends my holidays most of the time.
- Azerbaijanball - Artsakhball belongs to you. We shall remove this flag stealer together.
- Netherlandsball - NEVER FORGET 1681! I know you killed and ate all of my Dodos. Well, but we're fine now...
- Franceball - Maybe you're a good mother BUT NEVER FORGET THE ENSLAVEMENT OF MY PEOPLE!!! But still! Thanks for the French language.
- Pakistanball - Muslim cousin who is my dentist, but Kashmir is belongs to India! But we both hate that flag stealer.
- Dutch Republicball - ENJOY YOUR STAY IN HELL, YOU DODO EATER!!! NEVER FORGET THE EXTINCTION OF MY DODOS!!!
- King Julienball - Dodos are better than Lemurs. THEY ARE WEAK!!! I hope the Fossa eats them all.
- Armeniaball - FLAG STEALER!!!! No Artsakhball for yuo. It belongs to Azerbaijanball honhonhon !!!
- Mauritaniaball - NAME STEALER!
- Pirateballs - Why are you stealing my supplies?
- Colombiaball - YOU ALSO STOLE MY FLAG!
- Ecuadorball - SAME AS COLOBIA!
- Venezuelaball - SAME AS COLOMBIA AND ECAUDOR!!
- Gay and Lesbian Kingdomball - ANOTHER FLAG STEALER
- Meghalayaball - MORE FLAG STEALERS!
- Ukraineball - YUO STOLE PART OF MY FLAG!!! But Crimeaball is yours.
How to draw
Draw Mauritiusball is very simple:
- Divide the basic circle shape into four horizontal stripes, red, blue, yellow and green
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
- In others words draw Armenia flag with bright colors and green stripe!!!
|Districts||Flacqball • Grand Portball • Mokaball • Pamplemoussesball • Plaines Wilhelmsball • Port Louis Districtball ( Port Louisball) • Rivière du Rempartball • Rivière Noireball • Savanneball • Diego Garciaball* • Tromelinball*|
|Historical entities||Migrants that crossed the ocean • Dutch Mauritiusball • Isle de Franceball • British Mauritiusball|