|“||Rotten fish? Am I in heavens?||”|
Faroeball, also known as
Far oh Islandsball Faroe Islandsball is an autonomous countryball of Denmarkball, located northeast of Irelandball, west of Norwayball and northwest of Scotlandball.
It is also known to kill Walesball ignoring what the rest of the world thinks about it.
UKball Thinks that it was part of Scotlandball
History[edit | edit source]
The history of Faroeball starts in 6 AD when Irish monks discovered it. They described it as the "paradise of sheep and birds".
Later, in the 9th century, Faroeball was a Nordic Viking, part of Kingdom of Norwayball. There, Faroeball was given a flag and a name, with Faroeball, meaning "sheep land".
Special status under foreign Monarchs[edit | edit source]
Kingdom of Norwayball, long aspired to gain control over Faroeball, but for many years Faroeball managed to fight them off. However, by the latter half of the 12th century, Faroeball eventually was a part of the Kingdom of Norwayball.
Faroeball later joined Norway, to become Kalmar Unionball. When Kalmar Union broke up and became Sweden-Norwayball in 1814, Faroe Islandsball remained under Denmarkball. Due to, among other factors, remoteness, both Norway and Denmark always maintained a special jurisdiction of Faroeball, along with their distinct language and culture, guarded by the ancient Løgting.
The royal trade monopoly long stood in the way of development. When it was abolished in 1856 an export-oriented commercial fishing industry rapidly developed in Faroeball's clay, kick-starting the development of a modern market economy and population growth.
Nation Building[edit | edit source]
The special constitutional status, combined with a growing export-oriented economy and a cultural national awakening by the late 19th century, fueled the nation-building process and the establishment of political autonomy. Since adopting the Home Rule agreement of 1948, Faroeball has had extensive self-government.
Today, fisheries and aquaculture are the basis for the production and export of high-quality fish products, which constitute 95% of the total income of exported goods. Diversification of the economy and the development of a welfare society has led to a variety of working opportunities in the economy of Faroeball.
Flag Colors[edit | edit source]
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|
|Spanish Blue||1, 101, 191||C99-M47-Y0-K25||#0165BF|
|Imperial Red||238, 36, 54||C0-M85-Y77-K7||#EE2436|
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Friends[edit | edit source]
- Shetlandball - Sibling!
- USAball - My Strong Cousin.
- Orkney - Other sibling!
- UKball - Very nice to me and a parent!
- Iceland - Big Sibling! We havings so much in common Best friend.
- Norway - My REAL parent. Yuo is better than Denmark.
- Alandball, Bornholmball, Gotlandball - Friendly Cousins!
- Ladoniaball - Nice cousin!
Frenemies[edit | edit source]
- Denmarkball - Why yuo no gib independence? We havings so different culture! At least you don't treat me like sh*t.
- Germanyball - Yuo never apologize for attacks on me from your former self! but yuo changed a lot still no forgib!
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Nazi Germanyball - FREAKINGS YUO. YUO BOMBED ME MULTIPLE TIMES!!
- Scotlandball - Stop anschlussing me!!
- Walesball - Who are you a whales? I'm gonna kill you!