This article is currently under construction.
This article includes controversial themes within it!
This article may be spammed with biased information.
: Југославијалопта / Jugoslavijalopta
: Југославијатопка</default> <format> Yugoslaviaball
: Југославијалопта / Jugoslavijalopta
: Југославијатопка</format> </title>
<group layout="horizontal"> </format>
</format> </group><image source="image"><default>Wiki-wordmark.png</default><format>
<label>Government</label> <label>Personality</label> <label>Language</label>
</group> <label>Type</label> <label>Capital</label> <label>Affiliation</label> <label>Religion</label> <group><header>
<group layout="horizontal"> <label>Positive relationships</label> <label>Negative relationships</label> </group> <group layout="horizontal"> <label>Likes</label> <label>Dislikes</label> </group>
</group> <group layout="horizontal"><header>
<label>Can into space?</label>
Socialist Federal Republic of
Yoghurtslaviaball or Yuogoslaviabll Yugoslaviaball is a historical titoist Slavic countryball that was composed of what is today Bosniaball, Croatiaball, Montenegroball, North Macedoniaball, Serbiaball (formally the dominant personality of Yugoslaviaball), and Sloveniaball. Relatively big, it occupied most of the Balkan clay with his neighbors Bulgariaball, Albaniaball, and Greeceball. Even if Yugoslaviaball was being communist, Yugoslaviaball hasn't interacted with USSRball since 1948 when Tito-Stalin split happened, however afterwards, he decided to stay with USSRball but not to join the Warsaw Pactball. Yugoslaviaball was never in NATOball or Warsaw Pactball. However, it mostly preferred to stay alone. He was always neutral, rich, powerful, relevant, and popular. Yugoslaviaball was always having a good time until Tito's death.
History[edit | edit source]
Creation[edit | edit source]
During WWII, he was created from Kingdom of Yugoslaviaball as the Anti-Fascist Council for the National Liberation of Yugoslavia in 1942 when he morphed into the communist state in 1945 by the Partisans. The king would be exiled after a nerve cell called Tito took power.
Yugoslavia during the Cold War[edit | edit source]
In 1948, Yugoslavia would split from the Eastern Bloc in what was known was the Tito-Stalin split. This started when Tito allowed Yugoslav farmers to keep their land and created agricultural cooperatives rather than collectivizing them like the Soviets did. Yugoslavia's economy would later become a mix of a planned economy and a Market Socialist economy. During the Cold War, Yugoslavia was a neutral/Non Alligned country that would eventually improve relationships between the west and the Soviet Unionball.
The Yugoslav War[edit | edit source]
Josip Broz Tito's death in 1980 saw some massive issues within him. In 1991, ethic and nationalist conflicts began to explode in his head, which started the Yugoslav war. In 1992 another conflict happened in his head and Yugoslavia also ditched his communist goverment in 1992. Eventually, in 1995, The Yugoslav wars ended and Yugoslaviaball was thought to have been dead in 1995. But he changed his name to Serbia and Montenegroball. And after that he became... just Serbiaball .
Aftermath[edit | edit source]
In 2006, the grounds that once belonged to Yugoslaviaball are now shared by Bosniaball, Croatiaball, Montenegroball, North Macedoniaball, Serbiaball (considered his sucessor) and Sloveniaball. Kosovoball proclaimed independence from Serbiaball in 2008, but it still cannot get membership in the United Nations because these guys and the rest of the world don’t recognize it at all. All of them are somewhat debt-ridden, as they all agreed to equally inherit Yugoslaviaball's debts after its death. Sloveniaball and Croatiaball can into
Merkelreichtangle EU, while Serbiaball and Montenegroball should join in 2025.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Friends[edit | edit source]
- Austriaball - Good Friend! He is my therapist!
- Greeceball - Good friend!
- SR Romaniaball - Also a good friend! Despite being in Warsaw Pact he isn't a slave to Soviets.
- Switzerlandball - Nice guy, also neutral like me.
- USAball - You are my very good friend, even though I'm a Communist. I can't join NATO because I’m of neutral.
- UNball - I am a founding member, and of lovings!
- UKball - A good friend BUT WHY YOU BOMB MY SON IN 1999?!
- Serbiaball - He is my successor. So....he is me.
- PLOball - I always support your cause!! You deserve to be independent from Israel!!!!
- Canadaball - Very nice Canadian. I actually like Maple Syrup!
- PR Bulgariaball - He is a South Slav but he didn't want to join me due to his tensions with Serbiaball at the time but now he wants to join me and be free from the tyranny of Soviet Unionball. But we are friends.
- Fellow non-alligned member
Neutral[edit | edit source]
- Czechoslovak Socialist Republicball - I like him, but he needs TITO in his life, to get free from Warsaw Pactball. Well he dissolved peacefully unlike me...
- EUball - Supported this against Warsaw Pact. Still don't want to be a part of you.
- USSRball - My Brother. He tried to make me his puppet and he failed. Although, he did get better after Stalin died but I still want to stay neutral.
- Indonesiaball - Well his president visit his clay during war but why yuo support this guy during the Cold War?
- NATOball (Until 1999) - He is fine with most of the time. But... (See enemies list)
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Kosovoball - WHY?!! But you still have no recognition because of my Son and his best friends!! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! Go fuck yourself!!! No independence and recognition for you!!!!
- PSR Albaniaball - Haha, yuo are not my friend you shqip, YOU EVEN FELL HAHAHAHAHA!
- Warsaw Pactball - Happy that never into joined. Hahahaah you fell on 1989!
- NATOball (From 1999) - I CURSE YOU FOR BOMBING MY SON IN 1999! YOU ARE SO HEARTLESS!
- Sloveniaball & Croatiaball - WHY?!!!
- Albaniaball - I'm glad that Hoxha fell. YOU RUINED KOSOVO AND OUR UNITY!
- Independent State of Croatiaball - Begone Fascist scum. Smrt fašizmu Sloboda narodu!
- Nazi Germanyball - Death to Fascism, freedom to the people! Glad that you're dead!
- Empire of Japanball - Same thing that I said to Nazi Germanyball.
- Israelcube - I support Egyptball against him.
Socialist Republics[edit | edit source]
- SR Croatiaball, SR Serbiaball, SR Bosnia and Herzegovinaball, SR Sloveniaball, SR Macedoniaball, and File:SR Montenegro-icon.png SR Montenegroball.- My very good sons!!!! Welp, I'm sorry you all turned.... Into real countryballs.
How to draw[edit | edit source]
Drawing Yugoslaviaball is easy:
- Draw a black circle and divide it into three stripes with blue on top, white in the middle, and red at the bottom.
- Draw in the mid a red star with a yellow border around it.
- Draw eyes and you have finished.
Gallery[edit | edit source]