This article includes controversial themes within it!
This article may be spammed with biased information.
Even if Yugoslaviaball was being communist, it hadn't interacted with USSRball since 1948 when Tito-Stalin split happened, however afterwards, it decided to stay with USSRball but not to join the Warsaw Pactball. Yugoslaviaball was never in NATOball or Warsaw Pactball. But it mostly preferred to stay alone. It was always neutral, rich, powerful, relevant, and popular. Yugoslaviaball was always having a good time until Tito's death.
During WWII, it was created from Kingdom of Yugoslaviaball as the Anti-Fascist Council for the National Liberation of Yugoslavia in 1942 when it morphed into the communist state in 1945 by the Partisans. The king would be exiled after a nerve cell called Tito took power.
Yugoslavia during the Cold War
In 1948, Yugoslavia would split from the Eastern Bloc in what was known as the Tito-Stalin split. This started when Tito allowed Yugoslav farmers to keep their land and created agricultural cooperatives rather than collectivizing them as the Soviets did. Yugoslavia's economy would later become a mix of a planned economy and a Market Socialist economy. During the Cold War, Yugoslavia was a neutral/Non Aligned country that would eventually improve relationships between the west and the Soviet Unionball.
The Yugoslav War
Josip Broz Tito's death in 1980 saw some massive issues within it. In 1991, ethnic and nationalist conflicts began to explode in its head, which started the Yugoslav war. In 1992 another conflict happened in its head and Yugoslavia also ditched its communist government in 1992. Eventually, in 1995, The Yugoslav wars ended and Yugoslaviaball was thought to have been dead in 1995. But it changed its name to Serbia and Montenegroball. And after that it became... just Serbiaball .
In 2006, the grounds that once belonged to Yugoslaviaball are now shared by Bosniaball, Croatiaball, Montenegroball, North Macedoniaball, Serbiaball (considered his sucessor) and Sloveniaball. Kosovoball proclaimed independence from Serbiaball in 2008, but it still cannot get membership in the United Nations because these guys and the rest of the world don’t recognize it at all. All of them are somewhat debt-ridden, as they all agreed to equally inherit Yugoslaviaball's debts after its death. Sloveniaball and Croatiaball can into
Merkelreichtangle EU, while Serbiaball and Montenegroball should join in 2025.
- Austriaball - Good Friend! It is my therapist.
- Greeceball - Another good friend!
- SR Romaniaball - Also a good friend! Despite being in Warsaw Pact it isn't a slave to the Soviets.
- Switzerlandball - Nice guy, also neutral like me.
- USAball - You are my very good friend, even though I'm a Communist. I can't join NATO because I’m of neutral.
- UNball - I am a founding member and of lovings!
- UKball - A good friend BUT WHY YOU BOMB MY CHILD IN 1999?!
- Serbiaball - It is my best child.
- Italyball - I am terribly sorry for the Foibe massacres, and my second-best child agrees. Just please treat Trieste well, alright?
- PLOball - I always support your cause!! You deserve to be independent of Israel.
- Canadaball - Very nice Canadian. I actually like Maple Syrup!
- PR Bulgariaball - It is a South Slav but it didn't want to join me due to its tensions with Serbiaball at the time but now it wants to join me and be free from the tyranny of Soviet Unionball. But we are friends.
- Czechoslovak Socialist Republicball - I like it, but it needs TITO in its life, to get free from Warsaw Pactball. Well, it dissolved peacefully unlike me...
- EUball - Supported this against Warsaw Pact. Still don't want to be a part of you.
- USSRball - My sibling. It tried to make me its puppet and it failed. Although, ut did get better after Stalin died but I still want to stay neutral.
- Indonesiaball - Well its president visit its clay during war but why yuo support this guy during the Cold War?
- NATOball (Until 1999) - It is fine with most of the time. But... (See enemies list)
- Kosovoball - WHY?!! But you still have no recognition because of my child and its best friends!! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! Go fuck yourself! No independence and recognition for you!!
- PSR Albaniaball - Haha, yuo are not my friend you Shqip, YOU EVEN FELL HAHAHAHAHA!
- Warsaw Pactball - Happy that never into joined. Hahaha ah you fell on 1989!
- NATOball (From 1999) - I CURSE YOU FOR BOMBING MY CHILD IN 1999! YOU ARE SO HEARTLESS!
- Sloveniaball & Croatiaball - WHY?!!!
- Albaniaball - I'm glad that Hoxha fell. YOU RUINED KOSOVO AND OUR UNITY!
- Independent State of Croatiaball - Begone Fascist scum. Smrt fašizmu Sloboda narodu!
- Nazi Germanyball - Death to Fascism, freedom to the people! Glad that you're dead!
- Empire of Japanball - Same thing that I said to Nazi Germanyball.
- Israelcube - I support Egyptball against it.
- SR Croatiaball, SR Serbiaball, SR Bosnia and Herzegovinaball, SR Sloveniaball, SR Macedoniaball, and SR Montenegroball.- My very good children! Welp, I'm sorry you all turned.... into real countryballs.
How to draw
Drawing Yugoslaviaball is easy:
- Draw a black circle and divide it into three stripes with blue on top, white in the middle, and red at the bottom.
- Draw in the mid a red star with a yellow border around it.
- Draw eyes and you have finished.
|Modern Countries||Albaniaball • Bosniaball • Bulgariaball • Croatiaball • Greeceball • North Macedoniaball • Montenegroball • Romaniaball • Serbiaball • Sloveniaball • Turkeyball|
|Minorities||Aromaniansball • Pomaksball • Székelysball • Goraniball|
|Historical Countries||Migrants from East (prehistoric Europeans) • Ancient Greeceball ( Ancient Athensball • Spartaball • Macedonball) • Illyriaball • Daciaball • Odrysiaball • SPQRball • Slavsball • Byzantineball • Serbian Empireball • Ottoman Empireball • Italian Empireball • Yugoslaviaball|
| Royal Yugoslavia and Socialist Yugoslavia - United |
|Banovinas of Royal Yugoslavia||City Administrationball ( capital) • Danube Banovinaball • Drava Banovinaball • Drina Banovinaball • Littoral Banovinaball • Morava Banovinaball • Sava Banovinaball • Vardar Banovinaball • Vrbas Banovinaball • Zeta Banovinaball • Banovina of Croatiaball|
|Republics of Socialist Yugoslavia||SR Sloveniaball • SR Croatiaball • SR Serbiaball ( capital) • SR Bosnia and Herzegovinaball • SR Montenegroball • SR Macedoniaball|
|Socialist Autonomous Provinces||SAP Vojvodinaball • SAP Kosovoball|
|History of Yugoslavia||State of Slovenes, Croats and Serbsball • Kingdom of Yugoslaviaball • Democratic Federal Yugoslaviaball • Yugoslaviaball • Serbia and Montenegroball|
|Regions||Eastern Regionball • Northeastern Regionball • Pelagonia Regionball • Polog Regionball • Skopje Regionball • Southeastern Regionball • Southwestern Regionball • Vardar Regionball • Skopjeball|
|Historical entities||Migrants from East (Prehistoric Europeans) • Macedonball • SPQRball • Slavsball • Byzantineball • Ottomanball • Serbian Empireball • Kingdom of Bulgariaball • Kingdom of Yugoslaviaball ( Vardar Banovinaball) • Yugoslaviaball ( SR Macedoniaball)|
|Komotini, Solun, and Kožani... SOON!|