The contents of this article are subject to change.
|“||"God invented the Parisian so that foreigners cannot fathom french people"||”|
— Alexandre Dumas
Parisball is the capital cityball of Franceball. He is a well-known cityball with many famous and historical landmarks known by tourists and people the world over. He beat Hamburgball, Budapestball, Romeball, and Los Angelesball to host the 2024 Olympics. He is currently rebuilding his Notre Dame Cathedral, dating from the 13th Century, that has burnt down.
He has known to have famous landmarks like the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre.
He's known for pickpockets.
In 1860, he extended his territory and has 20 districts known as arrondissements.
He hosted the Eurovision Song Contest in 1978 at the Palais de Congrès after Franceball won for the fifth time.
He hosts the final stage and the victory ceremonies of the Tour de France cycling race every year on the Champs-Élysées since 1975.
In 1992, Paris could into Disneyland and got the only Disneyland in Europe.
On 13th November 2015 ISISball killed 130 people and wounded 683 people during the terrorist attack in Parisball.
He co-hosted the 2017 World Hockey Championships with Cologneball, and also hosted the championship games of the 1998 World Cup and 2016 Euro Cup tournaments. He loves his football team, Paris-Saint Germain (PSG), very much.
On 31 July 2017, Parisball found out that thanks to a deal made between Los Angelesball and the IOC, he will be hosting the 2024 Summer Olympics - the IOC made it official on 13 September 2017. It will be the first time in a century that he will host the event (the last time being in 1924).
In October 16, 2020, the killing of Samuel Paty, a French middle-school teacher, took place on 16 October 2020 in Conflans-Sainte-Honorineball, a suburb of Parisball. Paty was killed and beheaded in an act of Islamist terrorism. The perpetrator, Abdoullakh Abouyedovich Anzorov, an 18-year-old Muslim Russian-born refugee of chechen descent, killed and beheaded Paty with a knife. Anzorov was shot and killed by police minutes later. His motive for the murder was that Paty had, in a class on freedom of expression, shown his students Charlie Hebdo cartoons depicting the Islamic prophet Muhammad, including one cartoon which depicted Muhammad naked. French president Emmanuel Macron said that the incident was "a typical Islamist terrorist attack", and that "our compatriot was killed for teaching children freedom of speech". The murder was one of several attacks in France in recent years, and it created debate in French society and politics.
- Berlinball - Old siblings like it all always does...
- Romeball - An only cityball that's worth all of it. We are twin cities, and our flags are same but different colours... But I of still liking!
- Denmarkball - he created Subway Subway surf in mon clay.
- Beirutball - Paris of the Middle East and he kinda looks similar when moi mixed with Dubai.
- Montrealball - Paris of North America and also he kinda looks like moi mixed with Brooklynball
- 🔥Fires - OH NON, MON CATHEDRAL!!!!
- Parisball (Texas) - POURQUOI DO TU STEALING MON NAME?!?! JE SUIS CENTURIES OLDER THAN TU!!!! CHANGE YUOR NAME ALREADY!
- Perlisball - Near name stealer!
- Karachiball - I IS OF REAL CITY OF LIGHTS NOT YUO!!!!
How to draw
Draw Parisball is simple:
- Divide the basic circle shape into two vertical stripes, blue and red
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.