This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|“||La mia pizza è la migliore. (My pizza is the best.)||”|
|”|Pizzaball Italyball, officially known as Italian Boot Republicball, is a countryball in Europe and the favorite grandchild of SPQRball. Italyball appears in many Polandball comics, often with Vaticanball and San Marinoball on its head. It always celebrates its culture, art, history, and other "beautiful" things. Still, it hates very much when people think it is only pizza and pasta. It thinks they should know more.
Italy is the 71st-largest country; as of 2020, it has a population of 59.55 million.
Italyball is a great power, and it has the most World Heritage Sites (55). It can into G20 (or Group of Twenty) and G7 (or Group of Seven). Italyball is friends with Russiaball (Italyball: stop with this thing of Third Rome) and USAball (Italyball: stop trying to be a wannabe Roman Empire, too).
Italyball hosted the 1934 and 1990 FIFA World Cups. Also, Italyball can into space (along with ESAball) and into nukes and NATOball.
Its birthday is on 2 June, making it a Gemini.
Italy is also home to the "Pianura Padana," a big chunk of flat terrain in the north. This brings a lot of light at night when seen with a satellite.
Unification (1848 – 1871)
The Italian stateballs had been divided for centuries since glorious SPQRball's fall in A.D. 476. However, after the Enlightenment and subsequent Napoleonic Wars, a sense of Italian nationalism and unity began growing among the Italian stateballs, particularly after the revolutions of 1848 that rocked the European continent. In 1859, Sardinia-Piedmontball annexed many northern Italian stateballs, such as Tuscanyball, Modenaball, Massaball, and Parmaball. It then fought a war against Austrian Empireball Habsburgball, with the help of Franceball to liberate Lombardiaball, in exchange for giving Nice and Savoy to Franceball.
Then, in 1860, Sardiniaball led its Redshirts' Expedition of the Thousand to Two Sicilyballs' clay, which was then forced to join the new union, leading Sardiniaball to proclaim itself as Kingdom of Italyball in 1861. It then set about reclaiming "Italia Irredenta" (Unredeemed Italy). In 1866, it teamed up with Prussiaball against Habsburgball again, gaining Venice from Franceball, who had obtained it from Austrian Empireball directly. Then, Italyball turned on Franceball's ally Papal Statesball. At the same time, Franceball was distracted by the north German stateballs during the Franco-Prussian War. Romeball was "liberated" by Italyball and became the new capital, with Papal Statesball protesting vehemently.
Expansion (1871 – 1915)
Throughout the 1870s and 1880s, Italyball worked to secure diplomatic ties with its neighbors; in 1882, it signed an alliance with German Empireball and Austria-Hungaryball, despite their differences over some Adriatic clay. It signed a naval agreement with UKball in 1887 regarding the Mediterranean passage. It also colonized East Africa in 1889, adopting Eritreaball and Italian Somalilandball. It was, however, beaten to the punch by Franceball, who took Tunisiaball in 1881 before it could. It was, however, shamefully defeated at the Battle of Adowa in 1896 by Ethiopiaball.
By 1900, Italyball had established itself as a world power, taking part in the 1897 Cretan expedition and the international relief expedition of 1900 during the Boxer Rebellion. In 1908, Austria-Hungaryball annexed Bosnia-Herzegovinaball outright from a dying Ottoman Empireball, causing Italyball to declare war for the Dodecanese Islands and Cyrenaciaball (now Libyaball) and its clay in 1911–12. However, it stayed neutral for the first few months of World War I when it broke out in August 1914 because German Empireball and Austria-Hungaryball were the aggressors. Still, the Allies convinced Italyball to join them in 1915 with promises of Dalmatiaball, Trentinoball, Istriaball, and colonies.
World War I and Interbellum (1915 – 1939)
Italyball fought hard against Austria-Hungaryball, with whom it was evenly matched in the Julian Alps but was defeated at Caporetto in 1917. It triumphed at Vittorio Veneto in 1918, shortly after which Austria-Hungaryball signed an armistice at Vila Gusti. Italyball had been bankrupted by the war and turned briefly towards socialism when it didn't get all it was expecting at the Peace Conference (it got only Trentinoball, Triesteball, Istriaball, and Zadarball). In 1922, a cancer cell named Benito Mussolini turned Italyball into a fascist and marched on Romeball; it took until 1925 for it to completely abandon democracy. In the 1920s, it pioneered aviation and took part in pacifying a colonial uprising in Libyaball; in 1929, it signed the Lateran Pact with the new Vaticanball; in the 1930s, it began building up a vast armaments industry in preparation for war, as it had to prevent the newly Nazified Germanyball from Anschlussing Austriaball in 1934.
In 1934, following border clashes at Wal-Wal, Italyball manufactured a casus belli for war against Ethiopian Empireball despite a mutual 1928 nonaggression pact. It invaded Ethiopiaball in 1935; as Italyball committed war crimes, it used poison gas and bombers to massacre 8balls, eventually annexing Ethiopiaball to create Italian East Africaball. This led to international outrage, and League of Nationsball condemned Italyball's actions by introducing half-hearted economic sanctions. Italyball left the League and abandoned the democracies ( UKball and Franceball) to formulate an alliance with Nazi Germanyball, aligning themselves in the 1936 Anti-Comintern Pact and Rome-Berlin Axis. They were further drawn into each other by Francoist Spainball in the Spanish Civil War and the lack of Italyball's criticism of Nazi Germanyball's remilitarization of the Rhineland its
Anschluss with Austriaball was successfully conducted in March 1938. Nevertheless, it stood by its new ally in the Czechoslovak crisis of September 1938. Nazi Germanyball pressured its friend into adopting racial laws against Jewcubes in 1938.
World War II and Republic (1939 – 1947)
In March 1939, Italyball invaded Albaniaball, its protectorate since 1926. It then signed the Pact of Steel with Nazi Germanyball; however, it was left shocked when Nazi Germanyball signed a nonaggression pact with its mortal enemy, Soviet Unionball. The two then jointly invaded Polandball on 1 September 1939. Italyball again stayed neutral for the first stretch of the war. Still, after seeing Nazi Germanyball's blitzkrieg through the Low Countries and the fall of Franceball in mid-1940, Italyball jumped in half-preparedly. Italyball got to occupy parts of Vichy Franceball's clay afterward. However, it got its ass kicked by Greeceball in November 1940 when it tried to invade, resulting in Nazi Germanyball having to come to bail it out the following year with a Balkan campaign. Italyball occupied most of Greeceball, Yugoslaviaball, and some southern Balkan countryballs afterward. UKball had also bombed its fleet at Taranto.
Meanwhile, in 1941, UKball and Free Franceball had liberated Abyssiniaball in East Africa. However, they occupied Abyssiniaball and Libyaball. Its forces were hopeless in North Africa until Nazi Germanyball sent its panzers to help it out. Then, it was forced to send its troops to help invade Soviet Unionball. Then, USAball and UKball kicked them out of North Africa altogether, despite Italyball's resistance (most notably, the legendary Folgore Division), saving the entire Axis army and was internationally acclaimed, such as by Winston Churchill and Erwin Rommell, despite Allied propaganda trying to hide it. Eventually, the Allies landed in Sardiniaball and Sicilyball by mid-1943, pushing up into Campaniaball. At this point, Italyball had spent its resources and was tired of the war. It dropped fascism in the coup of 25 Luglio 1943 and signed an armistice. Then, Nazi Germanyball occupied the north of its clay and created a puppet state, Italian Social Republicball, to continue the war as the Allies struggled up the Italian peninsula, with battles at Monte Cassio. Royal Italyball and Italian Social Republicball were in civil war; they teamed up only once to kick Franceball's ass, trying to occupy Aosta Valleyball. Romeball was liberated in mid-1944, but Italian Social Republicball kept fighting until Nazi Germanyball surrendered in May 1945.
After the war disaster, which had wrecked Italyball's clay and industry, it decided to dispose of the monarchy in a referendum in 1947, after having lost its colonies and having to pay reparations. So, in 1947, Kingdom of Italyball became a republic.
Modern Era (1947 – Present)
Italyball, after becoming a republic by popular referendum in 1947, started rebuilding its economy and industry based on loans from the Marshall Plan. It narrowly avoided a socialist victory in the elections and became affiliated with USAball and NATOball against Soviet Unionball. It was forced to give up all its colonies to UKball, Franceball, and Ethiopiaball except Italian Somalilandball. It had to give up Albaniaball, the Dalmatian coastline, and some of Istria to Yugoslaviaball. It also had to pay reparations and was prohibited from owning heavy-duty military machines for some time.
In 1951, Italyball was invited to join ECSCball, which developed into EECball in 1956 and 1957 via the Treaty of Rome with Franceball, West Germanyball, and the Low Countries. In 1960, Italyball gave Somaliaball its independence; then, it allowed USAball to place strategic missiles on its clay during the Cold War (the Jupiter Missiles). Those were removed following the Cuban Missile Crisis in 1962. It also got rid of Mafia activities in the 1970s. Unfortunately, the late 1960s began a bad time for Italyball. The years of lead were a terroristic period in which many people died by mortal attempts.
Italyball developed a modern economy in the 1970s and 1980s, producing luxury brands like Ferrari. It joined EUball in 1993 as a founding member of EECball after the Maastricht Treaty. It partakes in only some coalitions to keep peace in the Middle East under NATOball. It is a G20 and G7 member and the third most-developed EU member. Italyball now produces luxury sunglasses and good food and patrols the southern coast to look for 8ball and Middle Eastern refugees.
Together with its siblings Franceball and Spainball, Italyball hosts the three Grand Tours of professional cycling. In addition, Italyball proudly hosts the Giro d'Italia every May (its siblings host the Tour and the Vuelta, respectively).
On 21 February 2020, two clusters of COVID-19 infections were found in Lombardyball and Venetoball. As a result, Italyball locked itself down, and every citizen forced to quarantine for 14 days can now leave their homes. This became a serious threat to Italyball. As of 22 February 2022, there are over 12.5 million COVID-19 cases and 153,000 deaths. Italyball's healthcare infrastructure has been heavily strained and faces its worst crisis since World War II.
|Philippine Green||0, 140, 69||C1.0000, M0.0000, Y0.5070, K0.4500||#008C45|
|Anti-Flash White||244, 245, 240||C0.004, M0.000, Y0.020, K0.039||#ffffff|
|Fire Engine Red||205, 33, 42||C0.000, M0.839, Y0.795, K0.196||#ce2b37|
Italyball tries to be friends with everyone. However, despite its trying to be friendly with everyone, it still has some resemblances to it during the fascist era, which sometimes causes trouble. Although it is the strongest European power, it doesn't seem to care about most things but is very serious about irredentism and taking back all the stolen lands from Croatiaball ( Istriaball and Dalmatiaball) and Franceball ( Savoyball, Niceball, and especially Corsicaball), who loves it in return as it loves every beautiful thing.
It's usually calm and relaxed, but when its fascist counterpart takes its place, it becomes very violent and forces everyone who uses the communistic "u" instead of the Latin "v" to drink the so-called "Olio di Ricino" (castor oil) used by it to torture communists during the fascist era. It's furious if someone insults its favorite football team, so mad that it can even send everyone to the hospital (Italyball: Of course I am violent, I have the blood of Roman legionaries in the veins! Capiche!) It does not like it when people think that all it does is eat pizza and pasta! Italyball drinks wine, too.
How to draw
- Draw the basic circle shape and divide it into three vertical stripes.
- Color the stripes respectively of these colors: green, white, and red.
- Add eyes, and you've finished.
- Albania - One of my best friends, and my former colony. But... why are so many Albanians live in my country?!
- Kosovo - Albaniaball's best friend. We have great diplomatic and cultural relations with each other, just like Albania.
- Algeria - African friend. I'm its main European trading partner. We have a strong connection since the ancient times as it was part of my Grandparent's clay, and it also asked me to help it make and dirigere il film "La battaglia di Algeri."
- Argentina - My adoptive child, also pope and
- Australia- We have a friendly positive relationship, and many Italians are a fan of it. Although we are very far apart, we would often like to visit each other.
- Brasile - Gib your parents and relatives some monies plox. Many Brazilians are from miei ancestry. It and USAball liberated me in World War II.
- Danimarca - Scandinavian version of me. It likes my pizza and has made a stage inspired by my clay in Subway Surfers, and I love its butter biscotti. I also avenged them in Euro 2020 final.
- Eritrea - Different from my other colonial kebab children, it used to love me. Yuor presidente is originally from Italy! Sometimes it even calls me its parent and I feed them la pasta everyday now and then as a child. Its clay looks like mini me, but after the raw meat eater took you as a colony, it started to become psychopathic. It is messing with its neighbors in the past and is somewhat like this ball. WHY, BABY, WHY?! But I still love you, my cute little child <3. Their escaped refugees mostly come to my clay from its evil government.
- Finlandia - My only Nordic friend. We were Axis Powers durante la WW2. Now we are EUball members but it is not part of NATOball because of neutralità. Still good friends.
TAKE THAT, LOSERS!
- Francia - Sorella, old province of the Roman Empire, and best frenemy. We usually compete on who has the better culture and the best food (why do yuo eat snails and stuff geese until they die of overeating? Che schifo!), but we always have each other's back when necessario.
You owe Bork an apology for mondo film leak, though. AND GIB BACK THE MONA LISA!
- Ungheria - Another countryball that hates the 4th Reich. We were allies durante la WW2. BUT YUO STOLE MY FLAG!
- Grecia - My childhood friend, we both have an ancient and wonderful history and domain, so we take money from the Germanyball! UNA FACCIA, UNA RAZZA!
- Indonesia - Vaticanball love them so much... (Even though it is a Kebab), It also say my food is better than this Escargot; TAKE THAT, Franceball!
- Israele - My culture enjoys a very high standing among those Israelis, who frequently visit me for education, work, tourism, and scientific and artistic exchanges. A strong community of Italian Jews who have made aliyah to it have strengthened cultural ties and promoted my culture in the country. It would be nicer if you stopped bullying Palestineball. (And did yuo just put the apple on my pizza? PERCHÉ?!)
- Giappone - One of my best Asian friends. We were members of the Axis powers and we are still allies. Also, I'm a big fan of its anime, especially Lupin III. I also like to cosplay with it; we both have the biggest comic book conventions in the world. I also love Super Mario Bros (but I don't speak like that!). Your anime "Jojo Bizzare Adventures" was shot with my clay and some of mine are Jojo fans! NAIDU NAIDU!
- Libia - I created Libiapalla. It hated me because I colonized a few years ago, but it forgave me after paying the old damages. After that, we became very good friends, and it gave me its oil... until it plunged into civil war.
- Malta - Child. Are you sure you don't want to be a part of me again?
- Monaco - Child. It comes from lumps of clay that I gave to Franceball during my unification. Now we have a solid relationship and calls itself a "Franceball that thinks of the Italyball". It also gave me Charles Leclerc (IL PREDESTINATO).
- Filippine - My 2nd best Asian friend. It loves my food and cartoons. There are a lot of Filipinos here, and recently they opened a Jollibee branch in Milanball. But what kind of spaghetti is this!? È troppo dolce! Also, why did one of its cults steal my flag?! But your spaghetti looks good but sweet flavor kudos to you! I'm not even mad about it.
- Polonia - March, March, Dąbrowski, from Italy to Poland! Happy 100th birthday!
- Romania - My Latin sibling and a good friend; we have a good relationship. We are corrupt, but we have the best dishes. It likes pizza; I like mititei, but STOP loving the Fourth Reich! It doesn't even make you have the Euro like me! (I don't need this German currency.)
- San Marino - My little relative. You are rightful Italian land! We too are like siblings.
- Serbia - We established relations since when it was a Ottoman Empireball, plus my districts really loved them since the Middle Ages Era. Loads of its tourists really love my clay alot. I am so sorry for bombing you but I had the benediction to do it. BUT CONTROL YOUR SIBLINGS AND STOP BULLYING KOSOVOBALL! AND NEVER FORGET THE FOIBE MASSACRES!
- Armenia - Even though I get along with its worst enemies, I fully recognize the Armenian Genocide. I know its pain, I've been there too though in a smaller scale due to Yugoslaviaball.
- Somalia - Child. It brings many refugees to my country. Somaliaball and Libyaball do not adopt Italian culture and descend into civil war. Sorry, I did my best to help you guys.
- Eritrea - I wish I was still with you, because now, MY F***ING ECONOMY SUCKS!
- Malaysia/Malesia - I made successful series of adventure novels set in his clay about Sandokan, a pirate named after one of his cities.
BUT YUO EXPLAIN ME RIGHT NOW WHY YUO PUT DURIAN ON PIZZA!
- Sovrano Militare Ordine Ospedaliero di San Giovanni di Gerusalemme, di Rodi e di Malta - It is my great friend who has no clay, but I still give it some places to stay. It is very important to me now and helps with the military. I hate when others tell me that it is not real and only the fruit of my imagination.
- Spagna - Sibling and one of my very best friends. I understand its language. We both have serious economic problems and we have to get our money back with Portugalball.
- Regno Unito - We are on good terms. I like its culture and we both have a rivalry with Franceball. The UK card has a bad food reputation that makes us look even better. Thank goodness you left EUball.
- Città del Vaticano - House of Catholics. We hated each other. Now, it's my cute baby. It thinks my head is very comfortable and is always sitting there!
- Arabia Saudita - My former enemy. It doesn't call me sick anymore. It also likes my Ferrari cars and my culture.
- Ucraina - I recognize Crimea and Donbass as sovereign Ukrainian clay, and I've given him support in the invasion. I also gave him 12 points in Eurovision 2021, and a year later he won it all in my clay.
- Emirati Arabi Uniti - It's a Muslim country that likes my pizza (especially Pizza Hut!). However, they don't like it very much because I keep trying to remove it from the EU's block list. Well, I'll get poor if you don't leave, okay?!
- Austria - A good friend, but please remove your troops from the border! And no, I won't give you South Tyrolball. I also defeated you 2–1 at UEFA Euro 2020. It was a difficult game, to be honest.
- Belgio - A good friend. Its royal family is of Italian origin. But remember Marcinelle!
- Canada - Good friend. There are many Italians in its clay and has apologized for his former discrimination of them, BUT REMOVE THE PINEAPPLE PIZZA!
- Croazia - Another thief, but you are still a Slavic friend. You did well at the World Cup, and you have my sincerest thanks for recognizing the Foibe massacres.
- Unione Europea - I am a founding country of the EU; although we have some disagreements, I'm mostly content with being an integral part of it and don't really plan on leaving anytime soon.
- Germania - We enjoyed a special relationship after my unification. We were also Axis powers. Now, we are members of the EU and NATO, but forcing me to pay my debts is like paying me back? off! I will leave the Fourth Reich! Hahaha, Rome will be resurrected!
But thank you very much for Schumi and Vettel.
- Etiopia - It hated me because I occupied it and tried to colonize it; now let's get along and trade with each other. I supported it in the dam dispute and it even trusted me to help it build the dam. I like your coffee and your cultures. I tried to rebuild one of its churches from the historical times of Axum.
- Messico - Let's get along, but it stole my flag! Yet it is Catholic. Thanks for working together with me to create our beautiful flags at r/place.
- NATO - I love working with you. We destroy terrorists and communists and bring democracy to other countries, particularly in Eastern Europe. However, I have not yet forgotten your involvement in a certain event that struck me very much.
- Paesi Bassi - We get along and have a shared love of fine arts, but it defeated me at the Eurovision Song Contest when I had the better song! Mahmood is better than Duncan Laurence and Charles Leclerc is better than Max Verstappen! Oh, you congratulated me for winning Eurovision in your clay? Grazie!
- Tunisia - My African relative. We were sworn enemies at the time of Ancient Rome. However, we are getting along well and I am teaching it how to make pizza. Sometimes, it calls me its parent. Sometimes, though, I get angry at saying that Malta was its sibling. Tunisia also sent me refugees. It claims that Pantelleriapalla and the Sicilyball belong to it. Therefore, I will give you Pantelleria only if you tell your sibling that I am its real parent.
- Russia - It is a good friend of my Vaticanball. It also named the city of Togliatti in honor of Italian politician Palmiro Togliatti, but I'm confused about what to say when the EU curses you. Russia also helped me during my suffering with the bats. Russia has made New Year's Eve specials inspired by Italian TV of the 70s. However, I do not support it on the situation of Crimea; it is of rightful Ukrainian clay! And if it doesn't stop with its invasion I won't buy its gas anymore!
- Stati Uniti - Many Italians have emigrated to USAball. For example, secretary Pompey's father was also from my land. I wish you good luck with your new president. But can you stop meddling in my affairs so much?
- Vietnam - My relationship with it is normal and most Vietnamese like my cartoons, especially the Winx Club series. We both hate Chinaball for spreading COVID-19! But why do you call me "Ý"?!
- Bangladesh - Stop coming and scamming my tourists, they want to stop coming, and don't force anything into people's hands or else I will remove tu!
- Palestina - You of Israeli! You are just beings ISRAEL'S clay occupied by Arabs! Though it does like - a mia pasta and pizza
so in that case...
- Slovenia - Melania Trump your husband is a idiot like my Prime Minister so nope, no access to my country! TRIESTE IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE MINE! YOU HEAR THAT?!
- Svezia - I didn't leak that stupid mondo film about LGBT community on purpose; go blame snail eater for that! AND STOP SAYING MY CARS AND MUSIC ARE WORSE THAN YOURS! YUO IS JEALOUS EUROVISION WAS INSPIRED BY SANREMO AND NOT BY SHITTY MELODIFESTIVALEN! AND WHY DO YUO PUT KETCHUP ON PIZZA?! REMOVE BORK!
- Norvegia - The sibling of Swedenball. It gets annoyed when it is said that Leif Erikson was the first to explore North America instead of Christopher Columbus. Also, remove Grandiosa Pizza!
- India - It hates Rahul Gandhi so REMOVE CURRY! But other than that it loves my cars and my pizza and its favorite cricketer Sachin Tendulkar has Ferrari.
- Pakistan - Bloody kebab who sponsors terrorists. But we both can into disliking Indiaball.
- Gran Giamahiria Araba Libica Popolare Socialista - HE ONCE TREATED 500 ITALIAN MODELS TO GO TO HIS CLAY HE SAYS THERE WAS A PARTY GOING ON, JUST TO GIVE EACH OF THEM AN HOUR OF CLASS ON ISLAM AND A COPY OF THE KORAN! REMOVE GADDAFI!
- Macedonia del Nord - NOOOOO! I FAILED THE WORLD CUP TWICE IN A ROW BECAUSE OF YOU! 1-0 NEVER FORGET! 2022 WORST YEAR OF MIA LIFE!
Though I'm also sorry for you losing out on the World Cup because of Portugal. Also shut up about your claims over Alexander the Great.
- Abruzzoball - My region with parks, wolves, bears, and steak; it is known for making arrosticini and the highest mountain in Central Italy. Sadly it got hit by an earthquake in 2009.
- Aosta Valleyball - My French-speaking region that is famous for being French and the smallest and least densely populated region in my clay. It can also beings of rich.
- Apuliaball - Good sea and food, it has particular houses in its clay and also known for la Mafia.
- Basilicataball - Irrelevant region; it has a sparse population and is very poor like Calabriaball. But it has a fascinating city called "Matera," also known as the city of rocks.
- Calabriaball - Has some spicy food and is also one of the poorest regions in my clay due to the Mafia.
- Campaniaball - Here's the most dangerous volcano in Europe and the best pizza and tourism. But still suffers from corruption because of its bratty child, Naples.
- Emilia-Romagnaball - World famous food, Ferrari, and an infamously bad flag. It can into tortellini too!
- Friuli-Venezia Giuliaball - Similar to Venetoball, but a little more slavic. Also, don't let Sloveniaball steal your Trieste!
- Lazioball - The region of the capital Romeball.
- Liguriaball - The region of the capital Romeball.
- Lombardyball - My richest region named after the Germanic Barbarians. He is the most populous region of Italy and can of big economy, until COVID-19 came and made Lombardy the region with most cases and deaths.
- Marcheball - A small, irrelevant but with fabulous tourism and prevalent clay traditions, it got hit by two earthquakes in 1997 and 2016, but it is still good. Also, say ciao to San Marino!
- Moliseball - Oh, a region who's new to my country, but it is too irrelevant because some people think it doesn't exist. Also, it suffers from a population decrease.
- Piedmontball - Gibs Nutella, wine, and Fiat. It is also famous for tourism in Turin!
- Sardiniaball - A region that speaks its own language and wants independence.
- Sicilyball - A beautiful region but also the most dangerous because the Mafia was born here.
- Tuscanyball - Most cultural region (Dante, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, and many other important people were born there)
- Trentinoball - My region has mountains and a sibling that speaks German.
South Tyrol is not yours.
- Umbriaball - Religious region, it can into many Catholics. However, one of them collapsed during the 1997 earthquake, but it was rebuilt.
- Venetoball - One of my richest and most beautiful regions and the most blasphemous. Also, no independence!