Kiribatiball (pronounced "Kiribasball"), officially the Republic of Kiribatiball, is a countryball in Oceania. It currently has great relations with its sibling Tuvaluball and is famous for both occupying all 4 of the world's hemispheres, and receiving the new year first. It is otherwise incredibly irrelevant. And when it is mentioned, no one can even pronounce its name right. Namibiaball and Laosball can relate. It is also into sinking; Maldivesball can relate.
Australian dollars are used as currency in its clay.
Kiribatiball is descended from Mongoliaballs in Micronesiaball, where it is of learnings of martian arts with coconut armor, pufferfish helmets, and shark-teeth clubs. It was first adopted by Spanish Empireball in the 1500s as part of the Spanish East Indiesball.
However, it became Reichtangle's adopted child in 1886 until its master was defeated in 1918 by UKball, who promptly renamed it British Gilbert and Ellice Islandsball (very silly).
Empire of Japanball kidnapped and raped it in 1941, but it was rescued by USAball in 1944, and then given independence by its third adoptive parent in a hundred years, in 1979. It is yet to become of relevance.
|Venetian Red||200, 16, 16||C0-M92-Y92-K22||#C81010|
|Cyber Yellow||248, 208, 0||C0-M16-Y100-K3||#F8D000|
|Indigo Blue||24, 48, 112||C79-M57-Y0-K56||#183070|
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|
- USAball - Is of good friend, but stop mispronouncing my name! It's pronounced "Kiribas", not "Kiribati!" However, I like Geography Now because Paul pronounced my name correctly.
- Spanish Empireball - Great-grandparent!!
- UKball - My lovely parent
- Kiritimatiball- My child who has children with funny names.
- Fijiball - Good friend! Lends me their land to help with the blub.
- Polandball - Look, I am sorry that one of my cities stole yuor name.
- - I withdrew yuor recognition, but with what happened with my sister I probably will recognize you again so, neutral?
- Chinaball - Although I recognize you, I won’t forgive you for threatening my sister and you’re currently being a threat so I probably will withdraw recognition.
- Latvian SSRball and Estonian SSR - Yuo Soviet ones stole my flag. How shameful!
- Greater Londonball - Okay, what's next? That's another flag stealer
- Empire of Japanball - NOOOOO! FUCK YOU! JUST FUCK YUO!
| Republic of Kiribati |
|Districts||Banababall • Central Gilbert Islandsball • Line Islandsball • Northern Gilbert Islandsball • Southern Gilbert Islandsball • Tarawaball|
|Island Councils||Abaiangball • File:Abemama-icon.png Abemamaball • Aranukaball • Aroraeball • Banababall • Beruball • Betioball • Butaritariball • Kantonball • Kiritimatiball • Kuriaball • Maianaball • Makinball • Marakeiball • Nikunauball • Nonoutiball • North Tabiteueaball • North Tarawaball • Onotoaball • South Tabiteueaball • South Tarawaball (capital) • Taburaeanball • Tamanaball • Terainaball|
|Historical entities||7ball • British Gilbert and Ellice Islandsball|
| Little |
|Sovereign Countryballs||Fijiball • Solomon Islandsball • Vanuatuball • Micronesiaball • Kiribatiball • Marshall Islandsball • Palauball • Nauruball • Samoaball • Tongaball • Tuvaluball|
|Dependencies||Cook Islandsball • Niueball • Norfolk Islandball • Coral Sea Islandsball • New Caledoniaball • Hawaiiball • French Polynesiaball • Wallis and Futunaball • Easter Islandball • Clipperton Islandball • Tokelauball • Pitcairn Islandsball • Guamball • American Samoaball • Northern Mariana Islandsball • Wake Islandball • Johnston Atollball • Midway Atollball • Kingman Reefball • Palmyra Atollball • Jarvis Islandball • Baker Islandball • Howland Islandball • Swains Islandball • Christmas Islandball • Cocos Islandsball • Ashmore and Cartier Islandsball • Heard Island and McDonald Islandsball • Chatham Islandsball • Juan Fernandez Islandsball|