The contents of this article are subject to change.
|“||If I'd lived in Roman times, I'd have lived in Rome. Today, America is the Roman Empire, and New York is Rome itself. New York is the center of the earth.||”|
— John Lennon (NOT LENIN)
|“||These streets will make you feel brand new, the big lights will inspire you!||”|
— Empire State of Mind
|“||I wanna wake up, in a city that doesn't sleep...||”|
— Frank Sinatra
— Cardi B
|“||If I could prove that I Never touched my balls, could you promise not to tell another soul what you saw?||”|
— File:Alexander Hamilton-icon.png Alexander Hamilton
|“||Most of freedom and of pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever
Everybody wants to rule the world
New York Cityball, or simply NYCball (b. 1624) (also often portrayed as New York Citycube or
Liberty City), is the largest city in both New Yorkball and all of USAball. It never sleeps at all has a population of 8.4 million people (2018). It is one of the most well-known cities on Earthball. Its worst enemies are the evil and terrifying Al-Qaedaball and Talibanball. It is always destroyed in those Hollywood movies.
There are many important things on its clay, such as the Museum of Natural History and the Wall Street Stock Market, as well as the UN headquarters. Its Manhattanball boroughball overshadows basically every other boroughball, though its airport is in Queensball.
NYCball was founded in 1613 by a 3ball and Dutch Republicball as New Amsterdamball. UKball adopted and raised it as part of Thirteen Coloniesball. After USAball's independence, it became a key entry point for immigrants, especially those from Irelandball in the 1800s. At this time its streets were filthy and it was corrupt. During the Civil War, it had a big riot because it didn't want to be drafted, and USAball had to bomb it. In 1886 Franceball gave it a statue as a gift that it became the main symbol of USAball.
It later played host to any and all immigrants coming in and became USAball's financial capital in the 20th century.
On September 11, 2001, 19 kebab terrorists hijacked several planes, and later two of those planes hit the 2 towers of its World Trade Center. The towers would collapse later, this terrorist attack was extremely outstanding. Al-Qaedaball would then later claim resposibility for these attacks. promting the USAball to start the War on Terror.
Despite the terrorist attack, years later New York City built a new World Trade Center. Nowadays, NYCball is one of the most popular and well-known cities in the world.
New York Cityball is a beautiful city with a large population of 8.4 million people (2018). It has many skyscrapers also many actors were born there. One of the most read and most prestigious newspapers in the world is the New York Times. It celebrates many festivals and is known for its great diversity of immigrants. Other cityballs, especially around the USA, don't like it and think it is arrogant. It is one of the most featured cityballs in fiction.
- It owns Central Park, which is one of the most visited parks in the United States.
- In the city, nearly 170 different languages are spoken.
- It has many immigrants.
- Many say it's the capital of the world, but it's not even the capital of its state, Albanyball is
- Many years ago, thousands of Italyballs immigrated to New York (as well as other parts of the US) and created world-renowned New York-style pizza.
- Has five boroughs: Manhattanball, Brooklynball, Queensball, File:Bronx-icon.png The Bronxball, and Staten Islandball.
- It has the tallest building in USAball called the One World Trade Center.
- Was the inspiration for the Unova region in the popular Pokémon video games. It is only one of four places outside of Japanball to inspire a region, along with Franceball (Kalos), Hawaiiball (Alola), and Englandball (Galar).
- If it, Chicagoball, Philadelphiaball, and DCball all became states (which won't happen anytime soon, except for DCball), it would have fewer clay than all but Philadelphiaball and DCball. However, it would be the 11th-most populated stateball of USAball and have the highest population density.
- It has two hockey teams (the Rangers and the Islanders - the latter of who plays in Brooklynball), two baseball teams (the Yankees and the Mets, NYCball loves their famous Subway Series), two football teams (the Giants and the Jets - the latter plays in East Rutherfordball), two MLS soccer teams (NYC FC and the NYC Red Bulls), and two basketball teams (the Knicks and the Nets - the latter plays in Brooklynball as well)
- Some crazy guy decided to run over 8 people, including five Argentinaballs and one Belgiumball (who was a tourist), and injured eleven others. ISIS's fault!
- San Franciscoball - I guess I understand it, we both hate LA. However, I'm on the wrong coast.
- Tehranball - We both hate my tiny little arrogant cousin.
- Santo Domingoball - Hispanic twin city of mine.
- Moscowball - I like you very much! You are a good friend and a Mossy Cow!
- Philadelphiaball - My little brother, but it hates me in football. Still we both have underground subways.
- DCball - My tiny arrogant cousin! Why are you the capital and not me? When everyone thinks about America, they think about me, not you!
- Sicilyball - Yeah, I'm fine with Italyball but No Mafia. No one wants to swim with the fishies.
- Albanyball - You are nothing compared to me. I will never understand why our parent loves you more!
- Rochesterball - Stupid Upstate city. Thinks it should own Wegmans. You really are a plate full of garbage.
- Buffaloball - Another Upstate infidel! WHY DO YOU HAVE AN NFL TEAM?! YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE HALF A MILLION PEOPLE! REMOVE BILLS! REMOVE BUFFALO WINGS!
- Uzbekistanball - WHY DID YOU RUN OVER PEOPLE IN MY CITY! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU! ARE YUO CRAZY! HUH?! HUH?!
- Al-Qaedaball - YOU TERRORIST! HOW DARE YOU ATTACK MY CITY?! EVERYONE HATES IT!
- Coloradoball - I am the reason it airs on my network Comedy Central, and it is the reason my network became so successful. But it also made my network look like a bunch of people who just like to offend people and nothing else. BUT STOP MAKING FUN OF MY POLITICAL OPINIONS ON YOUR SHOW OR YOU'RE GETTING CANCELLED!
- Los Angelesball - STOP DESTROYING ME IN YOUR MOVIES! I'M STILL THE BIGGEST CITY IN THIS HERE COUNTRY YOU KNOW!
- Jason Voorhees - SCREW YUO FOR KILLING PPL IN MY CLAY, THANK GOD YOU DIED FROM ACID!
- Manhattanball - BEST CHILD! It has everything that makes me important and relevant and every New York movie will take place here, it also overshadows my other children but I have no care as I can't survive without it.
- Brooklynball - MY MOST POPULOUS CHILD... going through a king persona at the moment that will be weird with Queensball as it is your sister but hey you have the best jobs and the Brooklyn Nets.
did you get that crown from the dollar store?
- Queensball - Yes the Queen of the Highline, my largest child it has the best houses and the only airports in my clay, still surprised you are not the most populous but hey time will tell.
- File:Bronx-icon.png The Bronxball - THE SON, it has a lot of crime and is the poorest of my children but that will change soon through the decades but it can into the mainland and ALSO MY CHILD HAS THE BEST ZOO AROUND THE WORLD SO MOVE ALONG YOU PIECES OF **** BECAUSE I HAVE THE BEST ZOO IN THE WORLD! Also, it has the largest park in my clay but Central Park is still the best park.
- Staten Island - I forgot you were in my clay, but I want more land so uhh I won't give you up anytime soon also people say you have the largest wise population and I am all about wiseness but I have a problem with you, WHY DO YOU HAVE A NEW JERSEY ACCENT! IF YOU ASSIMILATE TO NEW JERSEY CULTURE I SWEAR I WILL DO SOMETHING YOU REGRET!
How to draw
Drawing NYCball is very simple:
- Divide the basic circle shape into three vertical stripes, blue, white and orange
- Draw a blue seal of New York City in the center
- Draw the eyes, and you've finished.
By  u/[deleted]
Rare photograph of New York Cityball during the Great Depression, circa 1935
|City of New York: The Big Apple|
|Boroughs||File:Bronx-icon.png The Bronxball • Brooklynball • Manhattanball • Queensball • Staten Islandball|
|Former Entities||New Amsterdamball|
| State of New York |
|Cities||Albanyball • Buffaloball • New York Cityball • Rochesterball • Uticaball|
|Former Entities||3ball • Lenapeball • New Netherlandball • Province of New Yorkball • New Swedenball|