The contents of this article are subject to change.
This article may be spammed with biased information.
|“||Let me into Russiaball PLEASE!||”|
|“||It's better to be a dictator than gay.||”|
Belarusball or Byelorussiaball
or ByeLOLrussiaball is believed to be the vodka puppet of Russiaball a countryball in Eastern Europe. Belarusball is a landlocked country bordered by Russiaball to the East, Polandball to the West, Lithuaniaball, and Latviaball to the North, and Ukraineball to the South. The country is divided into 6 regions, including their capital Minskball, which acts as a special administrative district, giving its a total area of 80,153 square miles, making it the 84th largest country in the world. As of 2018, Belarusball maintains a population of around 9.477 million inhabitants.
Due to their very closed
(potato addicted?) personality, Belarus has not joined many international organizations. Belarusball does however maintain membership in organizations that are Russian friendly, such as CSTOball, Eurasian Unionball, and the Union Stateball, as well as the UNball like almost every other country in the world.
Belarusball is often seen as a very strange and antisocial countryball. While they do get along with their neighbors, Belarusball tends to mostly hang out with their brother Russiaball, even Belarusball's name literally means "White Russia". However, Belarusball is beginning to open up and actually talk and have diplomatic relations with the other countries, cause while their relationship with their brother is good, it's not exactly perfect as Russiaball often acts like Belarusball is his puppet state, forcing them to do things extreme such as recognizing Abkhaziaball and South Ossetiaball.
Belarusball's national day is July 27th and its astrological sign is Leo.
Belarusball was born as an Indo-European 2ball. There were East Germanicballs living in their clay but the great migration period had forced them out of the area and Huns came to live there. However, the Huns abandoned the area and Slavballs came to live there. Later, some eastern Slavballs came together to form Kievan Rusball. She was part of Kievan Rusball along with what is now Russiaball, Ukraineball, Polandball, and parts of Moldovaball's clay. Some nomads on horses had successfully been conquering large portions of Asia. Now the same people were threatening Europe. They expanded far into Europe and reached modern-day- Belarusball. Kievan Rusball became part of the bigger Golden Hordeball. Unfortunately, the huge empire the Mongorians built fragmented in a short amount of time. Belarusball had been originally part of mostly the Kingdom of Polandball.
Soon, they gained independence from the Mongol Empireball and became an independent state. A lot of this part of Belarusian history is similar to polish history. In 1569, the Kingdom of Polandball and the Grand Duchy of Lithuaniaball chose to unite. They became the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealthball. They went to war with many different countries such as the Ottoman Empireball, Russian Empireball (they held their capital for a few weeks), and Swedish Empireball. The Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealthball saw it's decline in the Northern Wars involving the Swedish Empireball against the Russian Empireball. He was partitioned later and was split between Kingdom of Prussiaball, the Russian Empireball, and the Austrian Empireball. The Belarusian part went to and for a long time, it was part of him. In 1812, Napoleon tried attacking Russia and took modern-day for a while. However, the Russian winter came to save the day and the Baguettes were thus pushed away from Russian clay.
About a century later, a Serbball removed Franz Ferdinand of Austria-Hungaryball, therefore triggering the First World War. During this war, the Russian Empireball and the Sauerkraut Empire fought each other and Sauerkraut was advancing. He managed to capture some Belarusian land. Unfortunately, he fucked up and got 'Merica involved and it got his ass kicked. Part of Belarusian clay stayed with Russiaball (which would become the Great Soviet Vodka soon) and part of it went to the new Second Polish Republicball. However, their Western neighbour Weimar Republicball was super pissed about how they had to pay a huge amount of money for the first world war and that they lost it. They soon were given hope when a bad, bad man named Hitler rose to power and the countryball became Nazi Sauerkraut. He invaded Polandball along with the Soviet Vodka and the latter took the rest of what is now Belarusian clay. Belarusball stayed as a Soviet for a while and became independent in 1991 when Soviet Vodka destroyed itself. Since then, Belarusball lived happily with Russiaball. It changed their flag in 1995 when Lukashenko came to town.
In 2020, following the election which led to Lukashenko's sixth term, the largest protests in Belarusball history began, with protesters claiming Lukashenko's victory was falsified. Police arrested protesters and opposition leaders, which lead to more protests. EUball, USAball, Canadaball, and Japanball have not recognized the results of the election. On the 23rd of May 2021, Belarusian authorities forced Ryanair Flight 4978 (A flight from Greeceball to Lithuaniaball) to land in Minsk so they could arrest an opposition journalist. These events caused EUball and others to put sanctions and airspace restrictions on Belarusball. In revenge for these sanctions, Belarusball began luring migrants from Syriaball, Iraqball, and others, and then began pushing them to swarm the borders of Polandball, Lithuaniaball, and Latviaball. EUball began pushing for further sanctions in response to this, and NATOball condemned Belarusball's actions. Russiaball made a statement supporting Belarusball and sent 2 nuclear-capable bombers in Belarusian airspace. Russiaball used this crisis as a distraction and began moving troops to the border with Ukraineball, starting a new crisis right as the old one ended.
|Cadmium Green||0, 125, 44||C100-M0-Y65-K51||#007D2C|
|Scarlet Splendour||207, 16, 26||C0-M92-Y87-K19||#CF101A|
Rushnyk Pattern Colors
|Scarlet Splendour||207, 16, 26||C0-M92-Y87-K19||#CF101A|
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|
- #1BestSlav - My Goodness. It is the best person I have ever met. It is nice, has beautiful and handsome men and women. It is the only one I truly adore and it understands me! TAKE THAT ROSSIYA, it and its sibling is not a dick! Anyone who attacks Serbia also attacks Rossiya and BELARUS!!! SERBIA STRONGER!
- Anti-West Union - I am member. Lets of kill EUball and NATOball together. But I want to distance myself from Russia....
- Complicated - It’s complicated, we are of siblings and I will always support you, though you abusie and basically use me as your puppet... I forgive yuo as I mostly agree with you politically. Love you.
- Best Buddy - BEST FRIEND! It loves me and my army. I love Huawei, but sadly Poland and Ukraine hate it. I will support you, Russia and Iran against those who hate you!
- Parent! - Greatest parent ever! But why would you kill my own Parent?!
- Norwayball - My big biathlon friend! We are united by the Domracheva-Björndalen family alliance. It has the king and I have the queen.
- Idahoball - Pindosiyaball's state. Wait, did it had 🥔 potatoes? Yes there is 🥔 potatoes!
- Iranball - The best and true friend of the Middle East. It gibs oil and I give it Weapons. Thank you for being friendly to me and Russia!
- Irelandball - He is also my 🥔 potato ally, though EUball does not let me talk with it very much. Long Live 🥔 potatoes!
- Kazakhbrick - Good Asian friend. Both think that Ukraine will change
- Latviaball - EU comrade, we are 🥔 potato. Unfortunately it also hates the love of my... I mean my friend Russiaball, and its also in EUball and NATOball.
- Lithuaniaball - Neighbor, it is OK. It claims Minsk is Lithuanian (sheesh it won't get over how it wants its fricking "Grand Duchy" back) and it hates the love ... my friend Russiaball. But luckily it also into hatings Pierogi.
- Libyan Arab Jamahiriyaball - It was one of my best friends, and I was there when everybody was mean to him and isolated him. I miss him so much (cries). Come back! Please!
- Russian Empireball - Parent! I miss you so much!!! Please come back!!!! I love you! *cries a lot* (BUT my parent hates you...
- Sudanball - My bestie from Africa. Your are amazing and Epic. You're chill with my My best friend and we visited each other a lot and you're the best African/Arab friend that I can ever ask for. Love from Belarus.
- Peruball - I supply it with military equipment. Also, it invented 🥔 potatoes!
- Venezuelaball - I support Maduro.
- Myanmarball - You maybe scrutinized by USAball, EUball, among other but we are still allies of Russiaball and Chinaball. I am one of the only countries to still support you since your recent crisis.
- Austriaball - Our presidents met to talk about some reforms.
- Icelandball - We can into likings Russia and 🥔 potatoes, so... buddies?
- Ukraineball - We speak pretty much same language and same cultures, but I hate the western world I love Russiaball it is my sibling and you are related to it too but you betrayed us, just remember this: Family comes first, not friends like EUball and Georgiaball. (I think that you can change sibling). Please stop supporting Canada and Poland against Russia and China.
- USAball - At least Idaho can into 🥔 potato! Others are North Dakota and Wisconsin! I'm still angry at NATO! I'll give you a spot on Neutral section! and GIB 🥔 POTATO PLOX. Luckily Serbiaball is also neutral with it. Wait, yuo also like one of my parents?! Wish it was a good friend if it was not capitalist. But really, I do kinda wanna improve relations, And can you help me out of Russian support... sneakly...?
- UKball - For now it is of okayings to me but you are... Also help me out of Russian support sneakly.
- EUball - Me and rest of Eurasian union will kill you. Stop asking me to join! I never will!
- Pierogi - IDI NAHUI POLISH CYKA BASTARD SHIT EATING PIEROGI ADDICTED MUDAK! YOU ARE THE WORST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD! BIALYSTOK IS MINE AND NOT YOURS! HAHAHAHAHAHA! THE REFUGEE CRISIS JUST MADE YOU LOOK BAD!!!!!!!! IDI NAHUI! Oy pizdec, nyet I don't want sanctions!! SONYE VOUCJE!!!!!!!!!
- Canadaball - You don't like my sibling so we don't like you. HOW DARE YOU SIDE WITH YOUR PARENT AGAINST IT! FUCK TRUDEAU!
- Germanyball - I haven't accepted your apology for Operation Barbarossa! Don't you ever think I will. (REMOVE EU FROM THE PREMISES!)
- NATOball - Remove terrorists!
- Albaniaball - Kosovo isn't part of you, you Islamic crap. IT IS A PART OF SERBIA! KOSOVO IS SERBIA!!!!!! GRAAAAAHHH!
- Gay and Lesbian Kingdomball - Better
deaddictator than redgay!
- Madagascarball - I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT! I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT! I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT! I LIKE TO.. (SHOUTS Mockingly) FUCK IT! ALSO, YOU STOLE MY FLAG!
- : OKAY, YOU CAN HATE ME FOR STEALING YOUR FLAG, BUT IT WAS AMERICA'S COMPANY CALLED DREAMWORKS WHO DRAGGED ME INTO THEIR STUPID MOVIE, DON'T HATE ME FOR THAT, HATE DREAMWORKS!!
- Nazi Germanyball - WORST NIGHTMARE!!! OPERATION BARBAROSSA NEVER FORGET!
- Kosovoball - KOSOVO IS SERBIA!!
- George Soros - Terrorized Russia! Remove Soros, go to Hell!!
- Romaniaball - Russian hater, how pathetic. But at least you love potatoes.
- Belarusball's flag originated from the old flag they used during their time in the USSR.
- Belarusball experienced hyperinflation in 2012.
- Belarusball has earnt the nickname of Europe's Last Dictatorship, coming from their current president, Alexander Lukashenko, being the last ruling dictator in the whole of Europe.
- Belarusball worships the bison as their national animal.
- Belarusianballs really love their drinks. The average citizenball drinks 17.5 litres of alcohol annually. If you want a comparison, that would be equal to 179 bottles of wine a year or almost five shots of vodka a day.
- Belarusball's citizenballs also are in love with smoking. The average citizen smokes, according to WHOball, 2,911 cigarettes per adult per year, making them the third biggest smoker in Earthball, behind two countryballs far smaller than them in terms of clay, ( Andorraball and Luxembourgball). Together, the three make a "bar two" in cigarette consumption.
- Although they are a pretty small landlocked countryball – smaller than Kansasball, Belarusball has an impressive number of over 20,000 rivers and 11,000 lakes in their clay. These lakes and rivers were all formed many years ago due to the melting of an important glacier in their territory.
- Belarus is pretty much flat all across their clay. Their highest point is only 346 meters long, and it’s a hill called Mount Dzyarzhynskaya. Geographers may tell you Belarusball has flat clay due to the large amount of glacial scouring on the land.
- However, tourists are often surprised to find mountain-like elevations on clay that is technically supposed to be flat. This is made by mining industries creating things called "spoil tips" (huge piles that are created by the accumulation of waste material that is removed during the mining process). Visiting or climbing them is strictly prohibited.
- Despite Belarusian being the main official language of the Belarusball's clay, the citizenballs living there barely speak it. In fact, Russian is the most popular language. Schools typically use the Russian language, only teaching Belarusian as it's own separate subject, and all official documents in Belarusian clay are written in Russian.
- However, the locals will tell you a different story. If you ask them the language they speak, especially closer to their Polish, Ukrainian and Lithuanian borders, they'll say they speak a language called "Trasyanka", a fusion between Russian and Belarusian, among other language fusions.
- Two of Israelcube's presidents, Shaim Weizmann and Shimon Peres, were born in Belarusball's clay.
- In Belarusball's clay, every second child, instead of wanting to become an astronaut, wants to become a programmer. Here, it is a very prestigious profession, and the salaries of programmers are higher than in all neighboring countries, while the average salary one of the lowest in Europe.
- Additionally, Belarusball is the “Silicon Valley” of Eastern Europe. About 10 years ago, the High Tech Park was created here, where about 170 companies, and their 27000 IT specialists work now.
- Also, among the IT companies, it is worth to mention EPAM, which is registered on the New York Stock Exchange with an annual turnover of more than $1 million. Wargaming company, which created the popular game World of Tanks, now has 6,000 employees and 120 million users worldwide. Application Viber is now the third most popular messenger after Facebook Messenger, and WhatsApp, and was bought by the Japanese e-commerce giant Rakuten for 900 thousand dollars.
- The Masquerade app which puts animated masks on your face, was also created in Belarus. Having around 10 million downloads, it was bought by Facebook in 2016.
| Republic of |
|Brestball • Gomelball • Grodnoball • Mogilevball • Minskball ( Minskball [capital]) • Vitebskball|
|Migrants from West (Prehistoric Europeans) • Slavsball • Dregovichsball • Kyivan Rusball • Grand Duchy of Lithuaniaball • Poland-Lithuaniaball • Russian Empireball • Belarusian People's Republicball • Belarusian Central Councilball • Byelorussian SSRball|
|Is proud to be Europe's last dictatorship.|
|West Slavs||Czechiaball • Polandball • Slovakiaball|
|East Slavs||Belarusball • Russiaball • Ukraineball|
|South Slavs||Bosnia and Herzegovinaball • Bulgariaball • Croatiaball • Montenegroball • North Macedoniaball • Serbiaball • Sloveniaball|
|Non-Independent Slavs||Moraviaball • Kashubiaball • Goraniball • Lemkoball|
|Historical Slavs||Slavsball • Kyivan Rusball • Kingdom of Polandball • Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealthball • Great Moraviaball • Grand Duchy of Muscovyball • Tsardom of Russiaball • Russian Empireball • Czechoslovakiaball • Kingdom of Yugoslaviaball • Soviet Unionball • Yugoslaviaball|
|Founders||Russiaball • Belarusball • Kazakhbrick|
|Other members||Armeniaball • Kyrgyzstanball|
|Future members||Tajikistanball • Syriaball • Uzbekistanball • Mongoliaball|
|Free Trade Agreements||Egyptball • Iranball • Moldovaball • Serbiaball • Uzbekistanball • Vietnamball|
|Members||Armeniaball • Belarusball • Kazakhbrick • Kyrgyzstanball • Russiaball • Tajikistanball|
|Observers||Afghanistanball • Serbiaball|
|Former Members||Azerbaijanball • Georgiaball • Uzbekistanball|