He likes lobster, fishing, blueberries, potato's, Moxie, logging, guns, clam chowda and now, smoking weed
and Murdering people to get their A.I .
Maineball was officaly born a 3ball, and was visited by Vikings and Portugalball breifly before being adopted by Franceball and UKball at the same time. They got mad about it, and it led to the French and Indian War. After that, Maineball was formally adopted by UKball and given to a gift of clay to Colonial USAball. He still, however, always has had French as his second language and New Brunswickball as a stepbrother that he loves.
When he was adopted by Colonial USAball, he was declared part of Massachusettsball. After the Revolutionary War, he didn't like being part of Massachusettsball and seceded from it during the Missouri Compromise in 1820 to become a US Stateball.
The Franceballs who settled Maineball were exiled on the suspicion of working against UKball for Franceball during the French and Indian War and went on to become Cajunball. During the Revolutionary War, Maine tried to invade Canada, but it ended badly.
During World War II, Maineball helped USAball defeat Naziball by sinking U-Boats.
- New Brunswickball - Favorite step brother
- Franceball - Mother? I have some french speaking areas!
- Canadaball - Favorite uncle
I want to stay with him plox USA.
- USAball - My father, I helped him in the civil war!
- UKball - Grandfather, he taught us English.
- New Hampshireball - My
gayneighbor, he's pretty cool
- Massachusettsball - Brother, I used to be part of him
- Portlandball (Maine)- my older son
- Bathball- my younger Son
- Georgiaball - Not much to say
- Alaskaball - We are both cold and northern, but he's so far away we rarely ever talk.
- Oregonball - You stole Portland's name!
It's ok, apparently somebody from my clay named your Portland after mine.
- CSAball - Down with the traitors; Up with the stars!
- Spainball - Remember the Maine!
- File:North carolina-icon.png North Carolinaball - GRRRRR....
Like almost all US states, he's only a coat of arms on a blue background:
- Color the basic circle shape of this blue
- Draw the coat of arms of Maine in the center
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
- Error creating thumbnail: File with dimensions greater than 12.5 MP