|“||Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Christmas Islandball is an Australian island territoryball located in South East Asia near the coast of Indonesiaball. He is called Christmas Island because he was first discovered on the Christmas Day of 1643. Colonisation started in the 19th Century. Western Australiaball takes care of him for Australiaball, and WA laws apply as much as possible to him. Its population is mostly Chinese and Malay.
Everyday it's christmas there
The island was discovered and named on December 25th or Christmas, 1643 by an East India Company vessel. The first attempt of exploring the island was in 1857. Soon after this, a settlement was started and Flying Fish Coveball was born. During WW2 it was regularly attacked by Japanball, who was wanting the island for its phosphate deposits. After the war, in the year of 1958, UKball transferred ownership of the island from Tringapore to Australiaball, after a large payment from him. In 2007 the island begun to used by Australiaball for immigration detention centres.
- Australiaball - Father.
- New Zealandball - Aunt.
- UKball - Grandfather.
- Spainball - Grandmother.
- Festiveballs - MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!
- Germaniaball - Great grandfather
- Netherlandsball - 2nd grandfather
- Cocosball - DEAREST BROTHER!
- Tringapore - Adoptive father. From now on my Father loves me more!
- Sri Lankaball - Uncle who defended me and my brother from Japanese Empireball
- Philippinesball - She's amazing! She starts celebrating Christmas in September! He even Comes here to Flying Fish Coveball to Celebrate Christmas!
- East Timorball - Same as Philippines but he is too lazy to come to Flying Fish Coveball.
- USAball - Uncle, he is a good guy with sunglasses, but his priority is New Year.
- Chinaball - The majority of our population is chinese.
- Santaball - He is real. See?
- Indonesiaball - Next door island, he likes Christmas, but he is a Muslim, therefor a kebab. Please don’t anschluss me or I will put you into the naughty list…
- West Javaball - My Brother outside of Indonesiaball.
- Japanese Empireball - Greedy sushi!
Easter Islandball - Christmas is way better! You get presents instead of rabbit poop!
- Crimeaball - Think you can call me Indonesian huh? No presents for yuo!
- Tringapore - Adoptive Father
- Australiaball - Father
- New Zealandball - Aunt
- UKball - Grandfather
- Spainball - Grandmother
- USAball - Uncle
- Netherlandsball - 2nd Grandfather
- Irelandball - Aunt
- God Save The Queen.png
|Mainland States/Territories||Australian Capital Territoryball • Jervis Bay Territoryball • New South Walesball • Northern Territoryball • Queenslandball • South Australiaball • Tasmaniaball • Victoriaball • Western Australiaball|
|Overseas Territories||Ashmore and Cartier Islandsball • Australian Antarctic Territoryball • Christmas Islandball • Cocos (Keeling) Islandsball • Coral Sea Islandsball • Heard Island and McDonald Islandsball • Norfolk Islandball|
|Former entities||Migrants that crossed the ocean (Australian aboriginalsball) • British Australiaball () • North Australiaball (1846–47) • North Australiaball and Central Australiaball (1927–31)|
| Little |
|Sovereign Countryballs||Fijiball • Solomon Islandsball • Vanuatuball • Micronesiaball • Kiribatiball • Marshall Islandsball • Palauball • Nauruball • Samoaball • Tongaball • Tuvaluball|
|Dependencies||Cook Islandsball • Niueball • Norfolk Islandball • Coral Sea Islandsball • New Caledoniaball • Hawaiiball • French Polynesiaball • Wallis and Futunaball • Easter Islandball • Clipperton Islandball • Tokelauball • Pitcairn Islandsball • Guamball • American Samoaball • Northern Mariana Islandsball • Wake Islandball • Johnston Atollball • Midway Atollball • Kingman Reefball • Palmyra Atollball • Jarvis Islandball • Baker Islandball • Howland Islandball • Christmas Islandball • Cocos Islandsball • Ashmore and Cartier Islandsball • Heard Island and McDonald Islandsball • Chatham Islandsball • Juan Fernandez Islandsball|