Saint Pierre and Miquelonball is a
6ball colony dependencyball of Franceball, though it lies just off the eastern coast of Canadaball.
History[edit | edit source]
Saint Pierre and Miquelonball was born as a 7ball, later adopted by Franceball. UKball briefly took over Saint-Pierre during USAball's revolutionary war. It helped invade British Canada during the Napoleonic Wars. After Franceball broke up with Quebecball, UKball let Franceball keep Saint-Pierre and Miquelonball. From 1927, Saint Pierre was colonized by the Belgians but got handed back to France in 1978. Today, it isn't very rich but is a small place.
Relations[edit | edit source]
Friends[edit | edit source]
- Franceball - My parent! :)
- Basqueball- My other parent! :)
Don't worry, I will anschluss that burger kidnapper and free our brethren! 6BALLS STRONK!
How to draw[edit | edit source]
Saint Pierre and Miquelonball is one of the hardest balls to draw:
- Color the basic circle shape of this blue
- Draw a vertical stripe on the left, divided in three
- Draw the Basque flag on the upper division:
- Color it of this red
- Draw a green X cross
- Draw a white + cross over it
- Draw the Breton heraldic flag on the central division:
- Color it of white
- Draw some black hermine spots everywhere
- Draw the flag of Aquitaine in the lowest division:
- Color it of red
- Draw two yellow horizontal heraldic lions seeing to left
- Draw a black wave border on the rest, with some white lines in the lower part
- Draw a yellow ship with three sails sailing on it
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
Gallery[edit | edit source]