|“||Haha! I stole Mexicoball pyramids!||”|
Guatemalaball, officially the Republic of Guatemalaball, is a countryball in Northern Central America at the south-east of Mexicoball. It is very close with its 4 other siblings, which are Honduras and El Salvador neighboring to the east with the Caribbean sea, Nicaragua, and Costa Rica, including its rival Belizeball who it always has land disputes on the north-east; and its southern border is from the Pacific Ocean. The country is divided into 22 Departments, including the capital Guatemala Cityball, giving it a total area of 42,042 square miles (108,889 sq km), making it the 105th largest country in the world. As of 2018, it has a population of about 17.3 million inhabitants making it the 67th most popular country in the world.
Its national day is September 15th.
Guatemala is often seen as one of the more friendly countries in Central America as of today. While it has had 3 regimes, a revolution, and civil war in its entire life, that does not stop its from trying to change its life today. Though it does have a few problems it still needs to address, such as the volcano, drugs, and crime, it remains one of the most developed and democratic countries in Latin America.
Guatemala's Pre-Columbian era can be divided into the Preclassic period (from 2000 BC to 250 AD), the Classic period (250 to 900 AD), and the Postclassic period (900 to 1500 AD). From 2500 a. C. until the tenth century, The Mayans lived a flourishing era. However, it didn't last too much, since Spanish Empireball arrived in the region.
Spanish Colonization Era
Spanish Empireball arrived in Guatemala in 1524, the year in which its first villa, Villa de Santiago, was also founded in honor of the apostle.
The Spanish domination of Guatemala lasted almost 300 years, during that time the country was administratively formed, and its main cities and its industries, like agricultural production. Cocoa, sugar cane, paint for textiles, and wood, was the main work of this region, where architecture also developed in an important way.
Emperor Agustin Iturbide, supported by the Central American population, incorporated the region into the Empire of Mexico, but in 1821, after several internal conflicts, a congress declared the independence of the Federation of United Provinces of Central America with other countryballs, which remained until 1838, when the Union dissolved.
In 1840, Guatemala gained its independence from UPCAball. In 1871 began a revolution that overthrew the government and began a liberal period that remained, with brief interruptions, until 1944 when another revolution was formed. The government of Justo Rufino Barrios, from 1873, was marked by anticlerical politics and economic development, based on investment in large coffee-producing properties. Its social policy, however, was detrimental to the indigenous people, who were subordinated to an almost servile labor regime.
From 1954 to 1996 USAball and its allies helped the Central American crisis with other countryballs of Central America from Communist Revolution throughout its civil war. Including in 1992 when Guatemala received the Nobel Peace Prize with Rigoberta Menchú's native's movement, making the last countryball of Central American crisis. Like El Salvadorball, it has suffered and survived natural disasters such as Hurricane Stan in 2005. And since 2006, Guatemala has been resolving against impunity with a UNball's help.
- Central American Republic - My parent, it was great.
Don't worry, I will reunite all the Central Americanos paiz to one.
- Spain - My parent!
- El Salvador - It considers me its favorite sibling.
- Honduras - Sibling and close friend.
- UAE - It used to be banning Roblox but until it unbanned Roblox.
- Jordan - Same as UAE.
- USA - My Half sibling who helped me and my sibling's civil war. You are the best. I like your new presidente, Joe Biden. Hope that it can help my immigraciones crisis. But I hate your parent.
- Nicaragua - Also mi
communistasibling and close friend (tho ut helped Cuba with the communist rebel during my sibling's civil war).
- Costa Rica - My sibling.
- Laos -We both hate Belizeball.
Even though it reminds me of Belize for a while.
- Argentina - The only close sibling from far away. It is how all of Central America paiz except that PUTO got the flag from him. We have a common enemy.
- Real China - I recognize it and I'm its first ally. It is true and real China. It helped me go against mi and mi sibling's communist rebel. Yo will try my best to not fall under fake China's trap to withdraw your recognition.
- Brasil - It likes me because I have a departmento name Huehuetenangoball.
- Hong Kong - I see that you are democratic, having a hard time with CCP, and is supported by my best friend China, but however tu are a child of UKball so imma put yuo in neutral I guess..?
- Mexico - We don't have good relations with their "sibling" because of Soconuscoball and Chiapasball. I will also build a wall against you imperialist Invader!
- Belize - WORST ENEMY!!!!... We have an unresolved territorial dispute. It claims that it's been its territory since 1821, which it's not true, BUT GIB ME MY LANDS!
ALSO TU FLAG FUCKING SUCKS.
- UK - Belize's protective parent. GIB ME CLAY!
- Fake China - Tu no real, so Tu es fake. I like and recognize Taiwan as Real China more than you. You're trying to lure me to withdraw the recognition of Taiwán. BUT I'll never fall for it. AND FREE UYGHUR YOU IDIOT!!!!!
- Cuba - You were supporting all the communist groups during la Central American crisis. Mi and all of my siblings were successful except for Nicaragua.
- Soviet Union - YOU IS THE WORST PERSON EVER THAN BELIZE! YOU HAD THE CENTRAL AMERICAN REBEL AGAINST ALL OF MI AND MI SIBLINGS!! YOU MADE MY GOVERNMENT KILL THE MAYANS, MY ANCESTRAL PEOPLE BECAUSE OF YOUR INSURGENCY IN MY CLAY! I'M GLAD THAT MIKAIL GORBACHEV MADE YOU DIE! I WILL NEVER FORGET ABOUT MY CIVIL WAR!
- Irkutsk - BANDERA STEALER!!!
- Kosovo - Tu eres Serbian clay. But I "may" recognize you soon.
|Carolina Blue||73, 151, 208||64.9-27.4-0-18.4||#4997D0|
|White||255, 255, 255||0-0-0-0-0||#FFFFFF|
|Sap Green||68, 129, 39||C47-M0-Y70-K49||#448127|
|Medium Champagne||249, 240, 170||C0-M4-Y32-K2||#F9F0AA|
|Liver Organ||108, 48, 30||C0-M56-Y72-K58||#6C301E|
|Silver Sand||178, 182, 186||C4-M2-Y0-K27||#B2B6BA|
How to draw
Draw Guatemalaball is simple:
- Divide the basic circle shape into three vertical stripes
- Color the outer ones of this blue
- Draw the coat of arms of Guatemala in the white stripe
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
|SICAball: God, Union and Liberty|
|Members||Guatemalaball • Belizeball • El Salvadorball • Hondurasball • Nicaraguaball • Costa Ricaball • Panamaball • Dominican Republicball|
|Regional Observers||Mexicoball • Chileball • Argentinaball • Brazilball • Peruball • USAball • Ecuadorball • Uruguayball • Colombiaball|
|Extraregional Observers||Taiwanball • Spainball • Italyball • Germanyball • Japanball • Australiaball • South Koreaball • Vaticanball • Franceball • UKball|
| Organization of |
|North America||Canadaball • USAball • Mexicoball|
|Central America||Belizeball • Costa Ricaball • El Salvadorball • Guatemalaball • Hondurasball • Nicaraguaball • Panamaball|
||Antigua and Barbudaball • Bahamasball • Barbadosball • Cubaball • Dominicaball • Dominican Republicball • Grenadaball • Haitiball • Jamaicaball • Saint Luciaball • Saint Vincent and the Grenadinesball • Saint Kitts and Nevisball • Trinidad and Tobagoball|
|South America||Argentinaball • Brazilball • Boliviaball • Chileball • Colombiaball • Ecuadorball • Guyanaball • Paraguayball • Peruball • Surinameball • Uruguayball|
|Members to Leave||Venezuelaball|