Caveballs, also called billiard balls, poolballs or cueballs, are countryball entities that represent ancient civilizations, or sometimes just different races or tribes without actual flags (i.e. the Cherokee Nation).
- On Reddit, due to skin color logic, the only allowed caveballs are:
- 1ball, depicting Sino-Tibetan, Turkic, Mongolic, Korean, Japanese, Hmong-Mien, Austroasiatic, Tai-Kadai, Southeast Asian, and Paleosiberian-speaking people
- 6ball, depicting aliens
- 7ball, depicting Oceanian, Pacific and Caribbean Islanders, and Native American people
- 8ball, depicting Nilo-Saharan, Niger-Congo, and Khoisan people
- The 1ball, can be used to depict Sino-Tibetan, Turkic, Mongolic, Korean, Japanese, Hmong-Mien, Tai-Kadai, Austroasiatic, Native Filipinos, Malays, Southeast Asian and Paleosiberian-speaking peoples. It often has a rice hat and slanty or squinty eyes. On the flag of the Olympic Games, the yellow color represents Asia.
- The 2ball, used to depict historical Indo-Europeans (including people from Iran and Northern India, Aryans, etc.) as well as Kartvelians and North Caucasians. On the flag of the Olympic Games, the blue color represents Europe.
- The 3ball, can be used to depict Native Americans of North and Central America including Shoshone, Cherokee, Navajo, the Mayans, Aztecs, and Incas. On the flag of the Olympic Games, the red color represents the Americas.
- The 4ball, can be used to represent prehistoric people and speakers of all other language families.
- A Afroasiatic 4ball can be used to depict Afroasiatic-speaking people.
- The 5ball, describes Papuan-speaking people. It formerly represented Aborginial Australians before their flag adoption in 1971.
- The 6ball, depicting Aliens or extraterrestrials.
- The 7ball, depicting Pacific and Carribean Islanders, and some Austronesian people As the green color is already used to represent 6ball, the brown color has been chosen to represent Oceania in Polandball, due to skin color logic.
- The 8ball, depicting Africans, Nilo-Saharan, Niger-Congo, and Khoisan people. On the flag of the Olympic Games, the black color represents Africa.