Caveballs, also called billiard balls, poolballs or cueballs, are countryball entities that represent ancient civilizations, or sometimes just different races or tribes without actual flags (i.e. the Cherokee Nation).
- On Reddit, due to skin color logic, the only allowed caveballs are:
- 1ball, depicting Sino-Tibetan, Altaic (Turkic, Mongolic, Tungusic, Korean, Japanese), Hmong-Mien, Tai-Kadai, Austroasiatic, Dené-Yeniseian, and Paleosiberian speaking people
- 6ball, depicting aliens
- 7ball, depicting Dravidian, Austronesian, Carribbean and Native American people
- 8ball, depicting Nilo-Saharan, Niger-Congo, and Khoisan people
- The 1ball, can be used to depict Sino-Tibetan, Altaic (Turkic, Mongolic, Tungusic, Korean, Japanese), Hmong-Mien, Austroasiatic, Tai-Kadai, Dené-Yeniseian, Uralic, and Paleosiberian (Chukotko-Kamchatkan, Nivkh, Yukaghir, Eskimo-Aleut, and Ainuic)-speaking peoples. It often has a rice hat and slanty or squinty eyes. On the flag of the Olympic Games, the yellow color represents Asia.
- The 2ball, used to depict historical Indo-Europeans (including people from Iran and Northern India, Aryans, etc.)
- The 3ball, can be used to depict Native Americans of North and Central America, who speak indigenous languages of the Americas (excluding Dene-Yeniseian and Eskimo-Aleut).
- The 4ball, can be used to represent prehistoric people.
- A Afroasiatic 4ball can be used to depict Afroasiatic-speaking people.
- The 5ball, describes Papuan (non-Austronesian) people. It formerly represented Aborginial Australians before their flag adoption in 1971.
- The 6ball, depicting Aliens or extraterrestrials.
- The 7ball, depicting Dravidian, Andamanese, and Austronesian people. As the green color is already used to represent 6ball, the brown color has been chosen to represent Oceania in Polandball, due to skin color logic.
- The 8ball, depicting African (Nilo-Saharan, Niger-Congo, and Khoisan) people. On the flag of the Olympic Games, the black color represents Africa.