It is also the famous place of the Walt Disney movie “The Lion King”. (Although for that one Tanzaniaball disagrees)
History[edit | edit source]
Kenyaball is a fairly somewhat new country, but the people on its clay date back to a long time. In fact, it was probably here where the ancestor of all balls originated. Fossils of balls can be found here, dating from 350,000 to 2.5 million years ago. This is why Kenyaball is known as the "birthplace of humanity". Eventually, Bantuballs and balls of Nilotic origin immigrated to Kenyaball's clay, where they became many different ethnic groups. Today, ethnic groups of Bantuball origin are the Luhyaball, Kambaball, and more, while balls of Nilotic origin are the Samburuball, Turkanaball, and many more, perhaps the most famous, the Maasaiball.
City-states in the Swahili coast such as Malindi Kingdomball and Mombasaball have seen effective trading ports, however Kingdom of Portugalball's and Kilwa Sultanateball interference had slow down the economy of the cities.
These nations mostly lived in peace, until Europeanballs came in 1888. Germanyball had an interest in its clay, and colonized him, but decided to give it to UKball instead. Kenyaball was first named British East Africaball, then British Kenyaball. After building the Kenya-Uganda Railway (and getting attacked by hungry lions), Britain sent started growing tea and coffee there, which made him rich, but British Kenyaball didn't get any profits, and could not into rich. Then, Kenyaball started the Mau Mau Uprising, to try to kick Britainball out, so it could into independent, but it failed. After the Uprising though, in 1963, Kenyaball became fully independent, since Britainball did not want any more uprisings.
After that, Kenyaball started into safaris and tourist monies. But, Kenyaball was very unstable, and could not always into democracy and free elections. Today, Kenyaball is democratic, and can into tourism but there is still a lot of poverty and corruption on its clay. but its 2 siblings can into helpings it with poverty.
Kenyaball can also into middle-distance and long-distance running, and it is really good at it. It also once sent a hockey team to Canadaball, and one of the greatest road cyclists of the modern era was born in its clay (though he races for UKball).
Relationships/Mahusiano[edit | edit source]
Friends/Marafiki[edit | edit source]
- UKball - He used to colonize me before. But yuo killed my people! But still, thanks for your SAS Operator who helped Kenyan Hostages in the 2019 Nairobi Attack.
- USAball - Your 44th president is of Kenyan descent! We have always been good friends.
- Somalilandball - I support you against my worst enemy, as long as we maintain unofficial relations. Recently I decided to allow flights between our capital cities.
- Tanzaniaball - My best friend! We can into safaris and tourist monies!
The Lion King IS MY MOVIE THOUGH!!!
- Ugandaball - Poor brother who cannot speak Swahili as goodas I do. Sometimes he accuses me of supporting his rebels, but otherwise, we are good brothers.
- Chinaball - Good trading partner. We even have a Chinese community here.
But yuo will pay for COVID-19 outbreak.
- Ethiopiaball - Neighbour. We both like to run. I let his forces stay in my clay to fight off pasta and in return he let me do the same against tea. I feel quite bad for him since he is landlocked and he have some crazy neighbors. We both hate that STUPID PIRATE.
I AM THE LAND OR ORIGINS AND YOU NEED TO ADMIT IT!!!! I AM HUMANITY NOT SOME APE'S WORLD FROM 3 MILLION YEARS AGO!!!I also support him against El Sisi in his river the blue Nile.
- Japanball - Thank you for launching my satellite model for during in 2018 scientific experiment. It also referenced me in its anime Jujutsu Kaisen.
- UAEball - We helped our neighbor to fight against these stupid separatists who wanted independence from him.
- Indonesiaball - Barack Obama lived here when he was young and his stepfather is of Indonesian!
Neutral[edit | edit source]
- EUball - I pretty much don't know about you but why did you have to apply sanctions to My friend?
- Ukraineball - My government seems to show sympathy for you in the current conflict with Russiaball. That's just it.
- Zimbabweball - Your shitty 2008 election WAS SO FLAWED! But otherwise, Mugabe is out of power and we have an agreement to promote tourism to each other.
- South Sudanball - I helped him gain independence. We are alright we have signed a peace deal, but AGAIN WHY DID YOU COPY MY FLAG?! Also, Ilemi Triangleball is mine, not yours.
- Taiwanball - I also don't know him that much, but at least we're friends with Somalilandball. He's not the real China though.
Enemies/Maadui[edit | edit source]
- Al-Qaedaball - NEVER FORGET THE BOMBING OF MY USA EMBASSY!!
- Somaliaball - MY WORST ENEMY (Besides TERRORISTS)! A pirative little evil head known as "Somalia" colonized by pizza. I cannot deal with it causing problems to me and the rest of its neighbours.
- Botswanaball - How dare you force me the ICC like that! Also, one of your provinces stole my name!!
- IMFball - It was because of your stupid loans I appected in 2001 that almost ruined my economy! Yeah, I rather go to China for economics for now on.
- Kosovoball - You're part of Serbia. But I may recognize you in the future.
- Tigrayball - Shut up you separatist, go back to Ethiopia.
Flag colours[edit | edit source]
Colours shown below are from the flag from Wikimedia Commons:
|Black||0, 0, 0||C0-M0-Y0-K100||#000000|
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|
|Crimson||187, 0, 0||C0-M100-Y100-K27||#BB0000|
|Pakistan Green||0, 102, 0||C100-M0-Y100-K60||#006600|
Alternative, web safe version for colour 3 (red), there is no need to list green because it is already web safe:
|Crimson (Web Safe)||204, 0, 0||C0-M100-Y100-K20||#CC0000|
And these are the colours specified by the Kenyan National Archives:
|Vivid Burgundy||153, 41, 45||C0-M73-Y71-K40||#99292D|
|Sea Green||49, 144 95||C66-M0-Y34-K44||#31905F|
How to draw[edit | edit source]
Drawing Kenyaball is almost simple:
- Divide the basic circle shape into three horizontal stripes using white lines
- Color the stripes of black, red and green
- Draw a Maasai red and black shield on the center
- Draw two white arrows behind the shield
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
Gallery[edit | edit source]