Costa Ricaball, officially
Inverted Thailandball the Republic of Costa Ricaball is a countryball in Central America. It is bordered by Nicaraguaball to the north, Panamaball to the southeast, the Pacific Ocean to the west, the Caribbean Sea to the east. The country is divided into 7 provinces, including its capital San Joséball, giving it a total area of 19,714 square miles (51,059 sq km), making it the 5th largest country in Central America, and 126th in the rest of the world. With a population of only 5.125 million as of 2021, Costa Rica ranks 122 in the most populous countries in the world.
Unlike the other Central American countries, Costa Ricaball does not suffer from internal guerrillas and has a superior economic, social and diplomatic advance than the other Central American nations. Nowadays it makes fun of hidden by the difficulties that the rest of the Central Americans countryballs' past, sometimes even believing it does not belong to Central America. It has focused its life on its economy and ecosystems, which is mainly why it is richer than all the other countries in Central America except for Guatemalaball. It is a very peaceful country that has not had an army since December 1, 1948.
Its national day is September 15th.
Costa Ricaball was born as a 3ball in 10,000 BC where is part of Isthmo-Colombian Area, and the Clovis culture that spreads from South American 3 and 7 balls. From here, the Kingdom of Nicoyaball was founded, and it was a very peaceful until the Spanish Empireball took all of the Central America.
Accounts differ as to whether the name la costa rica (Spanish for "rich coast") was first applied by Christopher Columbus, who sailed to the eastern shores of Costa Rica during his final voyage in 1502, and reported the presence of vast quantities of gold jewelry among the natives (No 'murrica, we don't have oil). Or by the conqueror Gil González Dávila, who landed on the west coast in 1522, met with the natives, and appropriated some of their gold.
Like the rest of Central America, Costa Rica never fought for independence from Spain. On September 15, 1821, after the final Spanish defeat in the Mexican War of Independence (1810–21), the authorities in Guatemalaball declared the independence of all of Central America. That date is still celebrated as Independence Day in Costa Ricaball, even though, technically, under the Spanish Constitution of 1812 that had been readopted in 1820, Nicaragua and Costa Rica had become an autonomous province with its capital in León.
After Mexico's independence from Spain, Costa Ricaball became independent too, but it decided to join First Mexican Empireball. In 1823, after the collapse of the First Mexican Empire, it became a province of the Federal Republic of Central Americaball, along with Guatemalaball, El Salvadorball, Hondurasball, and Nicaraguaball until November 14, 1838. From there, it formally declared sovereignty in 1847. Since then, Costa Rica has remained among the most stable, prosperous, and progressive nations in Latin America. Following a brief but bloody civil war, it permanently abolished its army in 1949.
|Catalina Blue||0, 43, 127||C100-M66-Y0-K50||#002B7F|
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|
|Philippine Red||206, 17, 38||C0-M92-Y82-K19||#CE1126|
- San Joséball (province)
- Canadaball - English version of me.
- USAball - Buen Amigo, he likes my Beaches and Jungles..PURA VIDA!
- Mexicoball - Football Rival and large brother.
- Guatemalaball - My Mayan amigo, it is kinda like Bolivia but on Neutral Ending.
- El Salvadorball - FERNANFLOOOOOOO!!!
- Hondurasball - Brother, I like your Skylines (still not as Panama's), but, ARE YOU A ILLUMINATI?!
- Nicaraguaball - Corrupt Friend, I hope he recover soon from his Dictatorship.
- Panamaball - BFF, Mejor Neighbor! :D
- Dominican Republicball - My best brother
but is corrupto and has coal power plant
- Colombiaball - I like you, bro!
- Brazilball -
I lost the 2018 World Cup against him! 2-0 NEVER FORGET.
- Uruguayball - Aka: Ur-gayball
- Argentinaball - I of Liek Buenos Aires, but...U STILL CRAZY ABOUT FALKLANDS, CHILL IT TICO!
- Chileball - We Both into high HDI, but, sorry for Chile Desperto.
- Paraguayball - We both into Irrelevant.
- Boliviaball - Yuo are like Guatemala, but a BIT worse..
- Peruball - I heard you like my beaches, same as USA, But Remove Corruption!.
Europe (aka. Yurop)
- Ancestor ( Spainball) - Gracias for making me, but still, Gimmie my gold back
- UKball - Thanka for blocking Spain when he was Loco de Remate.
- Franceball - A lot of tourists go here.
- Italyball - We like tu Pizza!
- Belgiumball - We like Papas Fritas! (French fries)
- Netherlandsball - I liek you for being chill as me.
- Switzerlandball - Our inspiration.
- Germanyball - OKTOBERFEEEEEEEEEST!!!!
- Serbiaball - 0-1 NEVER FORGET!!!! Y Give Kosovoball independence!!!
- Russiaball - MOSKAU MOSKAU!
- Austriaball - Thanks doc.
- San Marinoball - We both into irrelevant.
- Kosovoball - I'm first to recognize you!
- Swedenball - Minecraft!
- Medelpadball - Flag Stealer!!
- Chinaball - big friend, BUT REMOVE CORONA!
And no, I won't accept your pobre vaccines.
- South Koreaball - Kpop is of God!
- North Koreaball - Nuclear Addict but he is friends with America now. The worst thing is that he stole my color flag!
- Japanball - We like the tech, Pokemon and of all, GOJIRAAAAAAA!!!
- Philippinesball - We both into anti-Drugs.
- Indonesiaball - im recognized yuo in 1945 because we hate drugs.
- Tringapore - We both into peace.
- Indiaball - Bollywood is kinda..gud?
- Thailandball - He has beautiful beaches despite he stole my flag.
- - South Africaball I got onto 2010 and got gud results!
- - Cape Verdeball - Flag stealer!
- Australiaball - OI M8!