|“||Stop making 'Ur anus' jokes you stupid motherf***ing immature pricks||”|
a planet covered with farts the seventh planetball in the Solar System. Its most defining feature is its stink its name its extreme obliquity (axial tilt), which it is not too happy about it. Sometimes, it cries because all planetballs criticize its name of being "Uranus," which sounds similar to "Your anus." though, it isn't a real anus, but just an ice giant that orbits the sun.
It and Neptuneball were once in a reverse configuration, with Uranusball being the 8th planet and Neptuneball the 7th. However, they were locked in a gravitational dance with Jupiterball and Saturnball, sending Neptuneball out into the Kuiper Belt.
Uranus is an ice giant, meaning he is a planet with a thicc atmosphere and a large water-ice mantle. Due to extremely high pressures, the water in his mantle exists in exotic ice forms. The pressure may also break up methane molecules, crushing them into diamonds.
Orbit - Rotation
Uranus orbits the Sun every ~40 years, with a semi-major axis of about 20 AU. Like all of the outer planets, his orbit has a low eccentricity and inclination. His obliquity, which is perhaps his most famous feature, is nearly 90°, likely due to a past violent encounter with a protoplanet billions of years in the past.
Uranus has 27 known moons, although he may have more.
- Neptuneball - my homie that doesn't make fun of my name.
- Jupiterball - Just like me, stop calling him ugly he can rip you in half idiots
- Voyager 2 - Thank you for visiting me. I felt lonely….... you coming back right?
- Venusball - Earth's sister, i don't know, the only planet that is as smart as i am, unlike the rest of the planets.
- Plutoball - Chill guy, we watch anime together.
- Mirandaball - Needed someone i can talk to, i glued its together.
Djiboutiball, Shitball, Pooball, Poopball - My brothers in despisness. Las Vegasball - Wanna play hockey?
- Earthball - Oh yea? you're making fun of my name? my axis? at least i am not filled with idiocy.
- Saturnball - stop calling me thin-ringed and the bend-over planet.
No joke its actually pretty funny
How to draw
- Draw a featureless azure sphere (No circle tool).
- Draw faint gray rings around it vertically.
- Draw the eyes on the left/right side, and you're finished.
- Error creating thumbnail: File with dimensions greater than 12.5 MP