Bermudatriangle is a triangular dependency of UKball. It is located east of South Carolinaball and is home to lots of rich people and tourists.
History[edit | edit source]
Bermudatriangle was born a 7triangle, despite the fact the island had no people at that time. It was discovered by Spanish Empireball in 1503, then colonized by the Dutch in 1540, and founded in 1609 after UKball got caught in a hurricane as a colony of Kingdom of Englandball. It was part of Colony of Virginiaball until 1614, the triangle itself took over in 1615. Following unification in 1707, it became a crown colony. In 1949, Bermuda became the oldest colony and most dependent territory. After 1997, and finally, in 2002, it became an overseas territory. A lot of immigrants from France and the Netherlands moved over ever since. It is now politically stable and very rich in monies.
Relations[edit | edit source]
Friends[edit | edit source]
- Virginiaball - Long lost cousin and best friend! Do not forget me!
- USAball - I want into yuo!
- UKball - Snobbish parent.
How to draw[edit | edit source]
Drawing Bermudatriangle is not very simple:
- Draw a triangle
- Draw the British Union Jack in the upper part with this blue, this red and white
- Color the rest of red
- Draw the coat of arms of Bermuda as the right eyepatch (its left) and a line around the triangle
- Draw the other eye and you've finished.
Gallery[edit | edit source]