|The contents of this page are subject to change.|
Recent things have happened to El Salvadorball, so it is subject to change. You can help edit to add the new information too! Alternatively, if the page is locked, visit the talk page to add recent information that it should have.
|“||I don't want to be a president of a single sector... From those who live here and those who live outside. I will be the president of 10 million of Salvadorans.||”|
El Salvadorball, officially the Republic of
Illuminati El Salvadorball (Spanish: República de El Salvadorbola), is a countryball in Central America. it is bordered by Hondurasball to the North and East, Nicaraguaball to the South East, the Pacific Ocean to the South, and Guatemalaball to the West. The country is divided into 14 departments, its largest city and its capital is San Salvadorball located in the middle of the Boquerón Volcano Valley. its clay has a total of 8,124 sq mi (21,041 sq km), making it the 148th largest country in the world, and the smallest countryball in Central America. As of 2021, it maintains a population of about 6.325 million people as the 112nd populous country in the world.
Being geographically in Central America already gives El Salvadorball the ability to join OASball and SICAball, as well as the UNball like almost every other country in the world. Recently, it searches for help with other countryballs of the world to become a relevant countryball of Central America as Costa Ricaball and Panamaball did.
El Salvadorball's national day is on September 15th.
El Salvadorball is quite calm and ambitious, always looking to improve its clay. Thereare quite advanced in education compared to its brothers, although it does not manage to surpass other countries. it was the most liberal country in colonial times, which made it the rebellious brother of Central America. it was the first to disobey Guatemalaball, El Salvadorball received a lot of support from its brothers, especially from Hondurasball and Nicaraguaball. it suffers from a lot of violence and social crisis, but it wants to stop to continue peace since 1992, it is also a natural soccer fan.
And as the smallest countryball in the Americas' mainland, it leads a diaspora in search of their better lives from other countryballs such as USAball and Canadaball for any problematic reasons by seeking safe refuge. And it tries to reduce poverty in the country to provide more opportunities to its citizens to advance its progress, although it suffers from a few problems.
El Salvadorball expands its international relationship for all over the world, especially its friends of the Americas. its tide is neutral as its interrelationship between the countryballs in the world, and being helped with richest countryballs in the world such as USAball and Chinaball.
El Salvadorball was established approximately in 1821, but its clay was long time ago before Salvadoran independence.
El SalvadorBall was born as a 3ball in 8000 BCE with that traveled from the north, establishing near the Pacific Ocean for the sedentary ones that created their local tribes. Much later in the pre-classic period (1500 BCE), Mayaball expanded from present-day clay Guatemalaball, establishing its first ancient civilization from northwest Salvadoran clay and Lencaball by the east that lasted until 250 CE as childrens of Olmecball, which made the Ilopango supervolcano erupted causing several Ancientballs to evict for a while, creating an Ilopango lake that is between the current three ball departments.
During the classical period, its clay was divided between the Teotihuacanball who was the son of Mayaball in the west, and Copánball who was the son of Lencaball located in the east. After that, Lencaball is unified on the eastern clay of El Salvadorball with the clay of Hondurasball.
In the late period (900 CE) the independent civilizations also established in the present Salvadoran clay as Xincaball found in the present department of Ahuachapánball and Cacaoperaball in the south of the current Morazánball. Also the Pipils, descendants of Aztec Empireball, probably emigrated to the region in the 11th century CE, with the establishment that was named Cuzcatlanball named together with Lencaball as the native parents of El Salvadorball between the west and the east.
Spanish Rule Era
In 1524, its foreign parent Spanish Empireball spread disease to the six ancestors of El Salvadorball to make Anschluss safe. The following year, the Salvadoran capital was established as San Salvadorball to be the provinceball, and 25 years later Sonsonateball was established as the city ball, beginning the colonial era. El Salvadorball
although divided into two was part of the Captaincy of Guatemalaball, together with New Spainball creating as part of the imperial kingdom of Spainball exploiting its agricultural.
In 1624, an interracial convenience was interrupted by a group of 8balls who wanted their rights in San Salvadorball marking the beginning of the freedom that would happen approximately 200 years later. Before independence, the Salvadoran clay was established as an intendancy of Sonsonateball and San Salvadorball forming the Salvadoran union in 1786. After the Napoleonic Wars, the Spanish Empireball was weakened, and it was the perfect time for its brothers to fight for their own independence inspired from USAball and Franceball's revolutions. The Captaincy of Guatemalaball decides to make the revolution in a peaceful way to declare its independence; El Salvadorball was the first to do so on November 5, 1811, and it did so again on January 24, 1814.
Independence and reunifications
The Spanish Empireball was capitulated and the Independence Act of El Salvadorball was signed, along with the brothers of Central America on September 15, 1821. But a week later, the First Mexican Empiretangle made anschluss to its close brothers, and El Salvadorball had to resist after being forcibly expelled for two years
just because it wants to do it only as a guardian of the isthmus. After winning independence against the empire in 1823, FRCAball was established by its close brothers for 15 years. In the first two decades of its independence, El Salvadorball experienced numerous revolutions and civil wars against its Central American brothers as if it were in favor of conservatism due to social instability, it remained as an independent country from February 2, 1841 as a small countryball.
Relations with its close siblings were complicated because El Salvadorball wanted its siblings to be a single countryball like FRCAball: it first joined Hondurasball and Nicaraguaball from 1852 for a month, then in the late 1890s for more two years for the second time, and finally with Hondurasball and Guatemalaball did the third time for eight months in June 1921
to commemorate 100 years of the brotherhood, El Salvadorball only wanted to be the leader of Central Americaball.
As an independent countryball, El Salvadorball became an almost unstable countryball between conservatism and liberal until 1858 was made stable by the convention of the first bipartisanship after it allied with its close brothers of the Filibuster War in 1856 with United Kingdomball. By 1862, El Salvadorball opened international relations such as USAball, and established the Coffee Republic in 1871, making the golden era of an independent countryball,
Although in 1894 it was interrupted, after 44 rebels from El Salvadorball with some neighboring brothers made the revolution. Unfortunately, due to the injustices of 3ball, the rural promotion of its clay, and the economic decline caused El Salvadorball to change its way of governing thanks to the Great Depression of 1929.
Military Dictatorship Era and its Civil War
El Salvadorball suffered various conflicts at that time for sixty years to protect its government against the communists under authoritalism. In 1932, a group of peasant Balls from western Salvadoran was massacred quite a few 3balls, which activated the military mode. Due to this massacre, El Salvadorball stopped the discrimination against the natives of 3ball,
but it is too late to have so many mestizos . When World War II broke out in 1939, El Salvadorball helped the Jews to protect themselves against the Nazi Germanyball, and supported with the allies since 1941. Although the dictatorship had been ruling, El Salvadorball joined the International Organizationballs without doubts such as UNball and OASball as a founding member thanks to the Good Neighbor Policy made by USAball, such as helping the Dominican Republicball to make a loyal countryball in 1965 and to help develop in a possible way, and possibly its second golden age.
But this went downhill in July 1969, when El Salvadorball invaded the clay of Hondurasball after it played in the 1970 World Cup qualifiers, known as "The Football War (100 hours war)". By threatening economic sanctions and military intervention, OASball induced El Salvadorball to withdraw the army from its foreign clay. Fortunately, El Salvadorball went on to play in the World Cup tournament, but lost all three matches in the group stage,
only the 🍌 United Fruit Company won the war . Thanks to this, in the 1970s El Salvadorball was unstable for the second time due to its economic damages, human rights violations and social pressure, even in 1979 the USAball intervened on the side of the military dictatorship, causing the revolutionary communists and the organization nationalist starting a civil war by a Junta coup.
The 1980s were a tough decade for it due to civil war reasons such as the El Mozote Massacre in Morazánball in 1981. So El Salvadorball changed to be a presidential republic since 1983. At first it was not going well because with both ideologies were not convinced between two sides. However, in 1987, El Salvadorball and its brothers in Central America initiated the peace plan to end the civil war with extra-regional countryballs, especially USAball, which began to receive their balls. Although bipartisanship began, the straw that broke the camel's back was in 1989, when the guerrilla forces' balls declared "The Offensive to the Top" for four weeks. Then El Salvadorball made the peace treaty plan that was successful with its internal problems. And on January 16, 1992, El Salvadorball signed the peace accords with the guerrilla forces aided by the UNball in the clay of Mexicoball, ending the civil war and the third arrival to democracy.
Post-War era and in the 21st Century
Despite the fact that El Salvadorball spent 30 years of bipartisanship which was mediocre, it was not the best development for it. As when the 3rd Millennium arrived, El Salvadorball changed from the Salvadoran colón currency of 1892 to the USAball currency, shortly afterwards it began to enter the Iraq War until 2009 in response to the 9/11 attacks. El Salvadorball also implemented a Free Trade Agreement for its close brothers with Dominican Republicball and USAball in March 2006, becoming the first Central American countryball to do so.
The 2010s were mildly violent by MS-13 and Gang 18 who have increased homicides and the diaspora, which survived from leftist politics in exchange for being unstable for the third time. Since 2019, El Salvadorball has been trying to remove its dark post-war past with UNball and OASball with the help of USAball and change course for its own good. Although in 2020, El Salvadorball is part of the COVID-19 pandemic like many countryballs, it is still developing
to be the dictator countryball and helping others as in September 2021, El Salvadorball became the first countryball to legally enter Bitcoin for trading.
- Spainball - No te preocupes, mami! My president Bukele will resolve the democracy.
- USAball - Great allies, we share monies since 2001, and I appreciate it for learn the union pact. We shared stuff such as movies, clothes, food and electronic things. I forgive you by sending thanks for have my boss, and I hope you make me great, although Chinaball and Russiaball worries about me; thanks for sending your vaccines, though.
- Canadaball - The Canuck and I make best friends just like the USAball, but different.
- Franceball - it gibs me renovable resources; we share cultural, scientific and technical studies.
- UKball - Thank you for teaching me en inglés with USAball and sending your vaccines, plus you are welcome for assisting on the Bukele's Presidential Inauguration.
- Guatemalaball - My favorite closest brother since antiquity... :), We fight against gang violence, just like the days of Central American Union.
- Australiaball - Good buddies. We fight against drugs and gun violence.
- Brazilball - Gibs me some telenovelas, and it's an soccer fan as me.
- Peruball - Good friends, and good Pan-American brothers.
- Switzerlandball - it does not care about wars and politics. it's an neutral countryball, and it loves chocolate.
- Japanball - That countryball has giben me animes with Mexicoball, vehicles, and electronic stuff. Also, I can into Kawaii by being as a small countryball!!
- Dominican Republicball - My favorite Caribbean maitro. My friends and I helped you from the Civil War in 1965.
- Italyball - My european chero who reflect that Fascism is the worst, and helped to defeat Nazi Germanyball. Also, it wrote for my national anthem.
- Vatican Cityball - Thank you for teaching me about Catholicismball with Spainball's help, and declared saint to the Archbishop Oscar Arnulfo Romero.
- Kosovoball - I allow you to make independent from Serbiaball.
- Israelcube - This cube is the source of Christianity, and spread across the world.But Seriously Stop Attack Palestineball And Leave it Alone
- Colombiaball - Thanks for bring Aniceto Molina's música, I love it. And some artists' music, telenovelas, and more that I like.
- Chileball - We guanacos y weones must live peacefully, Also; We are earthquake removers.
- Chinaball - You are real China that makes everything, almost everyone in the world reorganizes you. I hope you make me great, and I promise I will become your ally, although my best friend worries about me. Thanks for supporting me with your our friend, especcially your vaccines.
- Paraguayball - We are buddies since the Dominican Civil War in 1965.
Que salga Bob ToronjaMexicoball - it gibs me telenovelas and TV Shows. Thanks for allow me to sign the Chapultepec Peace Accords in 1992, also we hate drug trafficking and gang violence.
- Qatarball - I wish I could be with you someday, especially at the 2022 World Cup. Even if I won't be able to qualify the World Cup, we make our negations including your biggest airport to allow me meet more.
- Ecuadorball - We both hate commies, and we love bananas.
- Belgiumball - I make a Waffle Cookies thanks to this guy.
- Belizeball - We are good chums by same brotherhood, but different languages.
- Polandball - Should I protect it during the World War? Anyway, Thanks for bring the Pope John Paul II to my clay in the years 1983 and 1996. Happy Centenary, Polonia!
- Greeceball - it invented the Olympic Games that I've been participating since 1968, and democracy is the best.
- Portugalball - The Father of HUE.
- Germanyball and Austriaball - Both invented the beer that I create my own beet called "Pilsener ". Gracias, guys!.
Yo like its son
- Andorraball - We both like tourists by our own landscapes.
- Turkeyball - The countryball that makes Yogurts. I made my own yogurt company "YES! ".
- Egyptball - We both like education and freedom.
- Costa Ricaball - Another hermano! It's similar with Switzerlandball, but occasionally it helps me when I'm being invaded.
- Panamaball - We both like USAball's monies, but my sis still uses its money. The most important is defend USAball for our liberty.
- Palestineball - I allow you anyway from Israelcube, because I hab alot of Palestineballs in my clay. And Also My President Is Palestinian descent As Well,
- Argentinaball - it gibs me some telenovelas, and We are soccer fanatics. Also, thanks for help my independence that I got my blue-white flag from your remembrance. I never forget you.
- South Koreaball - You are the real Korea, I won't let the Fake Korea invades you.
- Indiaball - Thank you for bring Manyula to my zoo, people loved its.
- Haitiball - I helped it from the 2010 Earthquake with many countryballs.
Unfortunately, it hates with my My Friend or any Hispanic Countryball como yo.
- Bavariaball - Great Amigo,
Together we will control el Mundo
- Russiaball - Although it dislikes my old friend, I will start supporting you.
- Hondurasball - It's my frenemy by deporting my people, and claim my island. 1969 NEVER FORGET!, and I invented pupusas, not you!. Frankly, we are closest brothers by sharing borders, and I help it in case of natural disasters plus I send anti COVID-19 vaccines to it.
- Taiwanball - I can't reorganize you back because I might get in trouble with your brother, sorry Chinese Taipei.
- Nicaraguaball - I've ever heard about your communist bayuncadas since 1990, REMOVE ORTEGA, MAJE!!!. Plus, we are closest brothers by been united as our union.
- Cubaball - I like the salsa music, but it is an commie that I cannot into.
- Venezuelaball - THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT FOR TAKING THE LEFTIST PARTY FOR TEN YEARS, AND HUMILIATE MY PEOPLE BY LACK OF MY SECURITY!!! WE ARE THROUGH, YOU COMMIE BOLIVARIANA PENDEJO!!! REMOVE MADURO!!! JUAN GUAIDO IS THE TRUE PRESIDENT!!!.
But at least, thanks for invitation from the 1992 Peace Accords.
Carechuchos (Biggest Enemies)
- ISISball - ¡Todos te odiamos por atacar a mis cheros!
- Drug traffickers - YOU IDIOTS ARE RUINING MY REPUTATION, THAT'S WHY THE CHOCHO BEGAN SENDING ITS BRINCOS TO HUMILIATING MY PEOPLE!! REMOVE DRUG TRADE!!! REMOVE ILLEGAL GANGS!!!
- Al-Qaedaball - Another terrorista. But this time, you destroyed las torres gemelas of my best friend, and humiliated all people in the world. REMOVE TERRORISM!!!
- ALBAball - NUNCA! I won't to join in that kind of commie club.
- North Koreaball - The bad one who thinks it's the best Korea, Ja! South Koreaball is the best Korea. Also, STOP NUKING YOUR MISSILES AND INSULTING MY TOMADACHI!!!
- Talibanball - Another monocerote who caused the the war in these countries. Poor Afghanistanball and Iraqball, you have done with terrorist attack. 2001 and 2003 NEVER FORGET!!!!!
Ex-Cerotes (Former Enemies)
- Hungaryball - it knocked me out of the tournament with 10 goals and I score only one, :( Ouch! 1982 WORLD CUP NEVER FORGET!
- First Mexican Empireball - The Empire who anschlussed me, luckily I got the power to steal the clay, and unite all Central American nations.
- Soviet Unionball - That's why causes to break the cold war after WW2. You manipulate Cubaball through Nicaraguaball, and eight years after your death Venezuelaball. Shame on you, if mi amigo attacks you for being a extreme leftist, but fortunately for us... U R DED not big surprise. PS: FMLN makes your fault for make a desvergue in the 2010s, and break the civil war from the 1980s in my clay. 1970 WORLD CUP NEVER FORGET YOU BEAT ME!
- Nazi Germanyball - STOP KILLING LOS JUDÍOS, DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG TO YOU!!
its first flag was based to the United Provinces of the Río de la Plataball (today Argentinaball)'s flag as the tribute of the Central American unification adopted on 1822 as an independent country when El Salvadorball fought back against the First Mexican Empireball to make effective with its four close brothers that lasted sixteen years as an UPCAball flag, including the 1841-1842 season. By 1841, the flag was adopted back that lasted one year, and 19 years again. Later in 1865, its flag was based to the USAball's flag with reversal and detailed colors; each star represents departments and changed each department joined El Salvadorball from 9 to 14. And finally, its first flag bought back with a Royal Cobalt Blue color and its coat of arms placed in the center of the white stripe as we see today since the last adoption in 1912, although UPCAball flag returned for one year in 1921.
|Royal Cobalt Blue||0, 71, 171||C100-M58-Y0-K33||#0047AB|
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|
|Crimson||224, 27, 15||C0-M88-Y93-K12||#E01B0F|
|Amber||255, 191, 0||C0-M25-Y100-K0||#FFBF00|
|Japanese Laurel||21, 155, 0||C86-M0-Y100-K39||#159B00|
|Azure||0, 128, 254||C100-M50-Y0-K0||#0080FE|
|Royal Cobalt Blue||0, 71, 171||C100-M58-Y0-K33||#0047AB|
|White||255, 255, 255||C0-M0-Y0-K0||#FFFFFF|
Mis Cipotes (Departments)
- Santa Anaball
- La Libertadball
- San Salvador Departmentball
- La Pazball
- San Vicenteball
- San Miguelball
- La Uniónball
How to draw
Like almost all of the Central American nations it's simple to draw:
- Draw a big circle.
- Divide the big circle into three horizontal stripes in blue.
- Color them by order: blue, white, and blue.
- Draw in the white stripe the
Illuminaticoat of arms of El Salvador.
- Add two white circles as the eyes on the big ball and you've finished.
- It was on its Civil War between October 12, 1979 and January 16, 1992. The 1980s is considered its rough decade.
- The name "El Salvador" came from Jesus Christ, the savior of the Christians named by Spanish Empireball.
- Speaking of "El Salvador", the truth it is the savior. When passagers were traveling with flight 110 from TACA Airlines from Belizeball to New Orleansball, city of the state of Louisianaball, USAball on May 24, 1988. By breaking down the two air engines, El Salvadorball had to make a successful emergency landing in a meadow, which saved the lives of all the passengers on a commercial flight. It is one of the extremely rare cases that El Salvadorball saves someone.
- One of its national monuments is the Divine Savior of the World by its mame, located to its capital.
- Sometimes, it takes religion seriously since it loves going to the Christian church because of its name that relates to Jesus Christ as "The Savior".
It is believed superior to other close brothers by name or because it wants to be the country of the first world. And because it wants its clay to be bigger.
- It is also known as "Al-Salvador", because Palestineball, Lebanonball, Syriaball and Egyptball visited their land that some people sent to live there since the end 19th century.
Maybe it wants to be join the arabs.
- Its flag came from United Provinces of Río de la Plataball, which today is Argentinaball and shared with its brothers of Central America due to union support for independence.
- Its flag is similar to Nicaraguaball due to their coat of arms on their flags.
There were five of us, but now there are only three.
- It is the smallest countryball of Central America.
- its clothing is used as a cotton shirt, jeans, and shoes. But on the typical side of it, it dresses as a white-robed peasant with a blue hat.
it even has Fernanfloo's cap similar to Luigi from Nintendo's Super Mario.
- It is a relative of Europeball (by blood and culture), Cuzcatlanball (by blood and culture), Mexicoball (by blood) and Guatemalaball (by blood).
- El Salvadorball are a traditional painting and crafts from its pre-colonial times, even El Salvadorball is a tailor when it makes a hammock for example.
- The only Salvadoran short film that won at the Academy Awards it was in the 49th edition called "In the Region of Ice" considered as Best Fiction Short Film, with the support of USAball.
- It loves anime from Japanball
as the most watched countryballs in Latin America, and foreign series: Mexicoball, Colombiaball, Argentinaball, and Brazilball on telenovelas; and USAball in almost everything as well as cartoons and series.
- From watching so much anime from Japanball, El Salvadorball becomes kawaii for being the "Thumbelina of America"
it also becomes a yandere if it uses its machete or a knife.
- Its youtubers are Fernanfloo, Puuya Web, Little Viejo & PurpleRodri.
- Its clay has 360 rivers.
- El Salvadorball is an ecologist when try to create renewable energy such as hydropower in Lempa River, Solar Panels, and Wind Energy.
- It's the tenth son of Spainball with Guatemalaball, Hondurasball, Nicaraguaball and Costa Ricaball.
- Its national flower is the Izote.
Flower that can be eaten.
- It likes to talk about pupusas on food.
- It created the pupusas in its western region,
and it can do everything. (You can put curtido, tomato sauce and/or coffee/chocolate drink).
- its favorite foods are Pupusas, Shuco Soup, Alguashte, Cake of three milks, Plantain with cream, Sopa de Pata (Foot Soup), Crazy Corn, Minutas (Shaved Ice), Tamales, Chocolate, Mango (green and sweetness), Sweet Breads such as Maria Luisa, Crazy Mangos, and Yuca.
- Sometimes it don't like foreign foods because it wants the best for himself and its close siblings.
- Its national flower is the Izote.
Flower that can be eaten.
- Its favorite drinks are Coffee, Pilsener (beer), Kolashanpan, Salva Cola, Chocolate drink, Fruit drinks such as horchata and coconut, and "leche poleada".
- It is passionate about consuming its coffee and sweet breads such as Guatemalaball and Méxicoball do it at four in the afternoon.
- Its favorite music is religious music (in religious holidays), Reggaeton, Cumbia, Salsa, Pop, and its typical music "Xuc".
- Its favorite instrument is the Xylophone.
- It uses as "Cuzcatlecos" as a nickname for nationality, due to its pre-Columbian history.
- It also uses as "Guanacos" as a nickname for nationality, due to its historical word in Mayan (Nahuatl) that was called "huanacax", when indigenous groups held fraternity meetings in the current territory of El Salvador.
- It loves tourism by its natural wonders such as Izalco Volcano, several beaches such as Costa del Sol, El Imposible National Park, Cerro El Pital. Even it has eight touristic routes.
- It survives diverse natural disasters: Hurricanes, floods, tsunamis, tropical storms, droughts, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.
Ironically, sometimes it love violence for their bayuncadas (antics).
- It is one of the few countryballs to have a millennial president.
- It's the only countryball in North America which has no Atlantic coast.
- It's the only countryball in Central America which uses US Dollar with Panamaball.
- It is the country where the inspiration to teach about Salvadoran society, called "Las Aventuras del Cipitío", created in 1990.
- Its smallllest child is Cuscatlánball, and its biggest child is San Miguelball.
- Its sports that it dominates are soccer (First Division of El Salvador), and beach soccer. its professional clubs in the Salvadoran soccer league are Alianza F.C. (San Salvadorball), and C.D. Águila (San Miguelball) as its most important classic duel.
- Some mentioned soccer players come from this country are: Rodolfo Zelaya, Juan Francisco Barraza, Luis Ramirez Zapata, Jorge Cañas, Jorge "Mágico" González, Mauricio Cienfuegos, Norberto Huezo, Jaime Rodríguez, Luis Antonio Regalado, Carlos Recinos, Francisco Jovel and Raúl Magaña.
- its biggest defeat was on 1982 World cup game against Hungaryball with 10-1.
- It is currently the worst country to have played a World Cup in history, twice.
- Its only regional soccer champion dates back to the 1943 CCCF Cup organized on its clay.
- Apart from Soccer, it also has experience in playing baseball, basketball, track and field, surfing, handball, swimming, and others.
- The Only participation of El Salvadorball on the Olympics is in the Summer events since Mexicoball in 1968, even Paralympics since Australiaball in 2000.
- It loves several traditional games such as Mica (touch 'em), escondelero (hide and seek), playing with boxes, capirucho toy, bachillerato stop, huacal bath, chibolas (marble game), peregrina game, jumping rope (including group mode), up n' down, trompos, arranca la cebolla, and "las ruedas" (play on amusement parks).
- It has pre-Columbian and popular myths such as: El Cipitío, La Siguanaba, La Ciguanaba del Río, La Flor de Amate, Chasca del Agua, El Cadejo, La Carreta Chillona, among others.
- It suffered ten years of its leftist presidency with corruption and violence, before reaching its central update.
Leftists are meques because those escape from their clay and want to overthrow it.
- it leads its diaspora for certain countries such as USAball due to its clay size and searching its people's better dreams.
- Its only UNESCO World Heritage Site is the Joya de Cerén which was declared in 1993.
- The El Salvadorball anthem follows the broadcast on open TV at its starup and at its closedown.
- It had another fight with Hondurasball because of Isla Conejo.
Conejo is Salvadoran, winnowed.
- It has similarities with its national birds with Nicaraguaball.
My torogoz is better than yours.
- It is the place of origin of the famous criminal gang Mara Salvatrucha 13.
Thanks to this, countryballs who doesn't know about it make fun.
- It tends to scream in fear when the word "paramilitary" is mentioned to it, as it has a trauma with the death squads.
If things do not go well for El Salvadorball, USAball will receive freedom and democracy as it did in 1979.
- It is the first countryball to legally use bitcoin.
Even if it don't like it.
- It has many people in the USAball than the rest of its Central American brothers,
and that it dominates two of fifty states.
- Use "voseo" as traditional, and use "tuteo" as prestige. Similar case to its Central American siblings.