The contents of this article are subject to change.
|“||Wikiwiki bradah, Dos Haoles are buggahs. Less Scram.||”|
|“||Here's Honolulu, Hawaii's a joy!||”|
— Wakko Warner
Kawaiiball Alolaball Hawaiiball is a stateball of the USAball and the only one to not be part of North America. It also has some very awesome active volcanoes, which attract a lot of haoles tourists. It has a maritime border with Usless Bird Midway Atollball and almost shares a maritime border with Johnston Atollball
Hawaiiball has eight major islands which are: Hawaiʻi (aka The Big Island), Maui, Oʻahu (most populated of the eight),
Kawaii Kauaʻi, Molokaʻi, Lānaʻi, Niʻihau (island full of Native Hawaiians), Kahoʻolawe, and sea-mount Lōʻihi is expected to come up from the ocean in the next 10-100,000 years. Hawaiiball also has several smaller, uninhabited islands known as the Northwestern Hawaiian Islands, along with Midway.
There have been some times when Hawaiiball thought about seceding and wanting independence from USAball due to its last queen being overthrown by Americans and saying it was an illegal annexation. However, as a result of Pearl Harbor, Hawaiiball grew to feel better about being the 50th state. But also about how much she relied on American transport and military support and how disastrous her economic future would look like if she were to secede.
Hawaiiball mainly speaks Pidgin, an English creole that mixes many languages together, such as Hawaiian, Japanese, Chinese, Ilocano, etc.
Ho brah, you no like Pidgin? What, you like scrap? No make me habut!
It can into doing the mambo.
Hawaiiball has essentially four rules that it lives by: Moʻolelo, 'Āina, Ohana, and the most famous: Aloha. Respectively, these mean, stories, land, family, and love, but they all have other meanings, too. These are all based off of Chiefdom of Hawaiiball's ways of life and sustainability of living on the 'aina, or land. Hawaiiball has a love hate relationship with tourists, as they bring in money and yet also can destroy the culture. IT is well known that if you give Hawaiiball a drink, the pidgin will come out. (brah, was wrong wit da? ey, where ma slippahs at?). Not to mention too, but Hawaiiball calls everyone sistah, brudah, aunty or uncle depending on the relationship.
Polynesian Colonization & Establishment 
Hawaiiball was originally colonized by 7balls from Kingdom of Tahitiball south of Hawaiiball. Polynesians used just the stars to navigate around the open pacific ocean, which is pretty crazy. These migrants came to escape the Tahitian Gods who required too many sacrifices. Eventually, all of the islands were colonized, and essentially each island was its own Chiefdom. The islands were divided into essentially 💦 water system states in order to ensure that the 'aina was respected.
Hawaiian Mythology talks about different ways about the islands being formed, specificlly from the God Pa'ao.
Kamehameha's Expansion & US Takeover 🌊
Under the rule of Kamehameha the Great, he united the Chiefdoms across the islands and formed the Kingdom of Hawaiiball. In 1983 republicians overthrew the monarchy with the help of USAball. Seeing the chance, USAball
illegally annexed it in 1898. it became the USAball's organized incorporated territory till 1959.
World War Two, Immigration, and Sugarcane 
On December 7th 1941, Hawaiiball was attacked by a surprise air raid by the Empire of Japanball in Pearl Harbor. This made its parent so angry that after USAball helped UKball, Franceball, and USSRball defeat Nazi Germany, USA dropped 2 atomic bombs on Japanball in Hiroshima and Nagasaki in return for Pearl Harbor, which made them surrender and ending WW2.
In the early days after Hawaiiballs integration into USAball, Sugar became a major crash crap grown around the islands. This attracted many immigrant groups from Chinaball, Philippinesball, Japanball, and Portugalball. When these diasporas got together on the sugar cane and pineapple plantations, they didn't know how to speak to each other, so they borrowed words from each other's languages, making Hawaiian Pidgin.
Present Day 
North Koreaball was getting angry with USAball during 2017 and actually thretaned to nuke Hawaiiball, but tensions thankfully calmed down. however, in January 2018, it got a missile warning but it was of fake. On May 14, 2018, it found out Kilauea erupted. Later on October 3, 2018, Hurricane Walaka destroyed one of its uninhabited islands, called East Island.
COVID-19 reached Hawaiiball on March 6, 2020, and has since then infected over 12,000 Hawaiiballs (as of October 5).
In August 2023, a wildfire began on Maui's clay, causing 96 deaths. This wildfire is the deadliest in a century.
Hawaiiball has eight major islands and some lesser-known ones as well.
Major 8 Islands
- Hawaiiball [Hu-Vai-E] is the largest island and is called the big island. It's confusing but Kamehameha was from this island and united all the islands and that's why the whole state is called Hawaii. His clay contains Mauna Kea, the highest volcano in Hawaiiball and debatably Earthball.
There are a ton of umbilical cords ontop of this volcano. Otherwise Hawaiiball contains Hiloball, the second largest city in the state.
- Kaho'olaweball pronounced [Ka-O-Law-E] this is a completly uninhabited island. Bassicly cuz of Mauiballs massive volcano🌋Haleakala, this island barley gets any rain. It is just used for Hawaiian Cultural purposes. In the 1900s USAball bombed the place out.
cuz why notand unfortunately in 2020 it had a massive fire that burned 30% of the island.
- Mauiball [Mao-E] is one of the more populated islands and is known as the Valley Island due to its valley between the West Mauis and Haleakala. It's famous for the touristy 'Road to Hana' and all the resorts on the west side and Kihei. Parts of the island are very dry and parts are very wet making for a very interesting ecosystem.
Dis aina wuza OG fuh da pidgin. It's important to mention too the sugarcane industry and how prevalent it was on the island. Agriculture is still a major export as flat land allows for such. In 2023 it had a fire in Upcountry and Lahainaball which completely wiped out parts of the island. Maui Strong!
- Lanaiball [Luh-Nai] is the least populated public accessible island expect for the fact that is almost all owned by Larry Ellison who runs everything
North Koreaball found on Lanai?!. It's only town is Lanai City what a creative nameand has one single school and one single hospital.
- Molokaiball [Molo-Kai] is a very long in island kind of shaped like Tennesseeball except for a tiny little peninsula on the north which is the least populated county in all of USAball (It's mostly made up of Native Hawaiians. Molokaiball is known for its former history with 🍍 Pineapple Plantations and also being considered the most Holy Island. In 2023 Hong Kongball was trying to buy up the western side of the island so Hawaiians marched on it to get to the beach and practice a cultural ceremony.
- Oahuball [O-wa-who] is the most populated of the islands and contains the capital and largest city, Honoluluball who administrates some of the Northwestern Hawaiian Islands, much like how Tokyoball administrates some of the remote pacific islands. Oahuball is known as the Gathering Place because well, it holds a massive city.
THE NORTH SIDE OF THE ISLAND IS COLONIZED BY MORMANS!!The island was used as a military base because of the nice Pearl Harbor which was later bombed by Empire of Japanball in the infamous incident Pearl Harbor which brought into World War II.
- Kauaiball [Ka-wai]
Kawaiiis known as the garden isle because of its lush ecosystems. It's very rural but has some interesting history including Russian Fort Elizabethball who was established by Russian Empireball with the intention of helping Kauaiball protect themself from Kingdom of Hawaiiball but eventually it didn't work. This was also where James Cook landed and was the first European to land on the Hawaiian islands, but he called them the 🥪 sandwich islands.
- Niihauball [Knee-i-how]
Ni haois a forbidden island from visitors other than the family that owns it and USAball government. It is in the rain shadow of Kauaiball so it doesn't get much rain at all making the whole landscape pretty dry. This place is home to the Niihau Incident where after Pearl Harbor, Japanese Empireball crashed one of his planes into Niihau and, native hawaiians brought him in and rescued him with the help of Japanese Speakers. Las Vegasball [Las-Vegas] is a very odd island being infact, not an island but rather being located inside Nevadaball
Information for Artists
|Blue||1, 33, 105||C99-M69-Y0-K59||#012169||280 C|
|Red||200, 16, 46||C0-M92-Y77-K22||#C8102E||186 C|
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF||N/A|
How to Draw
Hawaiiball is based on British Ensigns:
- Draw a blue rectangle in the up-left quarter of the basic circle shape
- Draw the Union Jack inside it
- Divide the rest of the circle into eight stripes
- Color them of white, red and blue
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
Relationships (ʻO nā pilina)
- Alaskaball - My state sibling who lives in snow (Brrrrr! Ho Brah, why so cold?). Also we both became states around the same year! We both were targets of missiles from that commie. And doesn't have the best relations with our relative.
- Californiaball - My state sibling who is closest to me out of the other 48. A lot of my poorer population ends up moving here. Also, it's Hawaii, Light Buzzyear. The only thing bad about it is that it has a bad senator who Tulsi destroyed.
- Nebraskaball - We can both into Kawaii. Also can both into space. We also both like beef. His is some of tha best I’ve eaten. Me like kebab more though! Brudah also like da spam.
- Nevadaball - Anoddah state sibling. Las Vegas is sometimes called the 9th island since so many Hawaiiballs live there. Also, I heard Zippy's is opening up there. Hawaii stronk!!
- Guamball - A sibling. It's basically me but poorer.
- Germanyball - It wrote my national anthem! And for some reason, it wanted me to be its lover but I was married.
- Japanball, Ehimeball, Fukuokaball, Hiroshimaball, Hokkaidoball, Okinawaball, Yamaguchiball - My friends from East Asia, which I am moving towards. In the late 1800s and early 1900s, many of their people came to my islands and settled here. Today, many Japanballs still visit my clay to tour around. They sometimes mistake me as "kawaii" or something and they are teaching me their weird yet catchy culture (parent disapproves). Also, much 'mahalo' for Japanball's Prime Minister visiting Pearl Harbor. 1941 Never Forget, and thanks for letting me be the Alola region in Pokémon, and also making the protagonist of Dragon Ball, Goku, have this energy attack named after one of my kings. Also many Japanese are living in my clay. Okinawaball is Half braddah, can into tropical climate. Many Okinawaballs also live in me.
- South Koreaball & Jeju-doball - They're very cool. Their immigration started in 1903 and currently has tens of thousands of Koreans living in my clay. I also have a bit of their culture in me. Also many Koreans come to visit my clay as well.South Korea one of your idols were born in my clay.
- Philippinesball, Cebuball, Isabelaball, Ilocos Norteball, Ilocos Surball, Pangasinanball - My Filipino friends from Southeast Asia! I received immigrants from them back in 1907. Marcos Also Philippinesball's former president was exiled in my clay.It also has many Filipinos living in my clay.
- Indonesiaball -
My other lost sibling??!!! From SE Asia in centuries ago? P E R H A P SIt's the Southeast Asian version of me, I like its child Baliball.
- Fijiball - My Pacific friend!
- French Polynesiaball - My French sibling. We used to live togeddah but in 1300AD, I got bored and moved out. And that’s how I found the islands that is currently my home. Sorry brah, no hard feelings! Also, Tahiti Tahiti!
More like...Kahiki Kahiki!
- UKball - During my Kingdom era, we both had very good trade deals and were friends. Also sorry for killing your discoverer! I do remember you colonizing me for a few months until you kindly gave me my clay back. So I guess that kinda makes you a semi-step-parent...
- South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islandsball Umm... Yeah. Sorry, brah. Truth hurts, you know. (Hawaiiball was the first to be called the Sandwich Islands)
- Micronesiaball - Braddah, taught me how to sail again.
STOP SENDING CHOKE MIGRANTS! I NO LIKE DA KINE!
- Palauball - Another far away family member like Philippinesball, also sends choke migrants like Micronesiaball.
- Easter Islandball - Little sibling, also has a cool culture.
- Maoriball - Bigger sibling. We also used to live togeddah in French Polynesia, though it left like I did.
No fair! How come you get one big island fo use?! I shuddah gone fo Aotearoa!
- Denmarkball - It created subway surf in my Surfers World Tour: Hawaii Clay (Since Surfers World Tour: Hawaii 2015,Surfers World Tour: Hawaii 2016 2016, and Surfers World Tour: Hawaii 2017 2017).
- Chinaball - It may be communist but it too has large immigration in my clay. Also there are many Chinese living in my clay. And I have a neighborhood called Chinatown! But keep corona away from me, okay brah?
- USAball - My step-parent. It annexed me in 1898 and had me become its 50th state in 1959. But it did Resolution apologize to me in 1993 which I forgave it for it (although it never recognized our native population or established reservations). It acknowledges me for the very high tourism and does visit me sometimes. Also I'm the birthplace of Obama! I'm so proud of Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard, who ran for president! But she dropped out. Hey, dad! Your attorney general is discriminating me by calling me just a island. I'M A STATE TOO, but I think you forgot that. Please be a good dad and be there for me! Or... Not... I do want into Independence too though.
- Russiaball - Not on best terms with my step-parent. It once owned a fort on Kauai, but it's now open for visitors.
hehe sorry gotta get that tourist money
- Canadaball - Plox don't frame me! I didn't make the pizza! (TV series) But thank you for this and it never deserved to be canceled.
- Empire of Japanball - NEVER FORGET, PEARL HARBOR!!!
- North Koreaball - Commie who claims its missiles can reach to me. Ho Brah, you better stop your threats or my dad's really gonna get you, brah. You're friends with Trump, right? Right, then don't nuke me, okay brah?
- White supremacists - I may be chill, but you insult my culture, brah. Also, you discriminate against my people, and using tiki torches for your rallies adds insult to injury for me.
- Italyball - I WILL PUT PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA AND MAKE THE HAWAIIAN PIZZA AND NOONE CAN STOP ME! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH (Actually some crazy pizza Canadian made it and called it "Hawaiian Pizza" and so now they hate us instead of the Canadian who made it)
- Greeceball - A Canadian Greek actually invented Hawaiian pizza. Remove pineapple on pizza! Kamehameha > Alexander. Also, YUO STOLE MY FLAG DESIGN!!!
- Texasball - WHAT IS YOU AND MY BALLS?!
- Maui wildfires 8/8/2023 - WORST F**KING DAY AND MONTH OF MY LIFE!
| Little |
|Sovereign Countryballs||Fijiball • Solomon Islandsball • Vanuatuball • Micronesiaball • Kiribatiball • Marshall Islandsball • Palauball • Nauruball • Samoaball • Tongaball • Tuvaluball|
|Dependencies||Cook Islandsball • Niueball • Norfolk Islandball • Coral Sea Islandsball • New Caledoniaball • Hawaiiball • French Polynesiaball • Wallis and Futunaball • Easter Islandball • Clipperton Islandball • Tokelauball • Pitcairn Islandsball • Guamball • American Samoaball • Northern Mariana Islandsball • Wake Islandball • Johnston Atollball • Midway Atollball • Kingman Reefball • Palmyra Atollball • Jarvis Islandball • Baker Islandball • Howland Islandball • Swains Islandball • Christmas Islandball • Cocos Islandsball • Ashmore and Cartier Islandsball • Heard Island and McDonald Islandsball • Chatham Islandsball • Juan Fernandez Islandsball|
| Separatist |
|Africa||Afarball • Azawadball • Barotselandball • Cabindaball • Canary Islandsball • Casamanceball • Darfurball • Gambelaball • Logoneball • Ogadeniaball • Oromiaball • Réunionball • Somalilandball • Southern Cameroonsball • Western Saharaball|
|North America||Albertaball • Cascadiaball • Californiaball • CSAball • Greenlandball • Lakotahball • Nevisball • Puerto Ricoball • Quebecball • Texasball|
|South America||French Guianaball • Magallanesball • Mapucheball • Riograndenseball • San Andrés, Providencia and Santa Catalinaball • Tarijaball • Sulball • São Pauloball • Zuliaball|
|Asia||Abkhaziaball • Acehball • Artsakhball (was Dissolution on 1st january 2024) • Bangabhumiball • Chittagong Hill Tractsball • Hokkaidoball • Hong Kongball • Inner Mongoliaball • Javakhetiball • Kachin Stateball • Karakalpakstanball • Kashmirball • Kokangball • Kurdistanball ( Turkish Kurdistanball • Rojavaball • Iranian Kurdistanball) • ( Nakhchivanball • Nagalandball • Palestineball • Pattaniball • Rakhine Stateball • South Azerbaijanball • South Malukuball • South Ossetiaball • South Yemenball • Taiwanball/Republic of Taiwanball • Tamil Eelamball • Tibetball • Tripuraball • Uyghurball|
|Europe||Ålandball • Basqueball • Cataloniaball • Cornwallball • Corsicaball • East Frisiaball • Faroe Islandsball • Flandersball • Frisiaball • Gagauziaball • Galiciaball • Kareliaball • Kosovoball • North Kosovoball • Northern Cyprusball • Novorossiyaball ( Donetskball • Luhanskball) • Occitaniaball • Republika Srpskaball • Roussillonball • Sandžakball • Sardiniaball • Scotlandball • Shetlandball • Sicilyball • Schleswigball • Silesiaball • South Tyrolball • Szekelylandball • Transnistriaball • Vojvodinaball • Walesball • Walloniaball|
|Oceania||Bougainvilleball • Easter Islandball • French Polynesiaball • Hawaiiball • Maoriball • New Caledoniaball • Niueball • Norfolk Islandball • West Papuaball|
All together now: GIB INDEPENDENCE!!!
|Americas||Aleutball • Inuitball • Iroquoisball • Mapucheball • Mayaball • Navajoball • Puerto Ricoball • Quebecball • Siouxball • Yupikball (Alaska)|
|Europe||Ålandball • Alsatianball • Andalusiaball • Aragonball • Arpitaniaball • Asturiasball • Balearicball • Bashkortostanball • Basqueball • Bavariaball • Brittanyball • Cataloniaball • Chechnyaball • Circassiaball • Cornwallball • Corsicaball • Crimean Tatarsball • Faroe Islandsball • Flemishball • Frisiaball • Gagauziaball • Galiciaball • Goraniball • Isle of Manball • Kareliaball • Kashubiaball • Lezginball • Moraviaball • Normandyball • Occitaniaball • Republika Srpskaball • Samiball • Sardiniaball • Scotlandball • Sicilyball • Silesiaball • Székely Landball • Romanshball • Ladinball • Friulianball • Sorbiaball • Valenciaball • Venetoball • Vojvodinaball • Walesball|
|Africa||Afrikanersball • Canary Islandsball • Furball • Biafraball • Kabyleball • Kongoball • Ogoniball • Oromiaball • Riffian Berbersball • Sahrawiball • Oyoball • Zuluball|
|Asia||Ainuball • Al-Ahwazball • Assamball • Assyriaball • Badakhshanball • Balochistanball • Bodolandball • Champaball • Gorkhastanball • Hmongball • Kachinball • Karakalpakstanball • Kashmirball • Kawthooleiball • Mizoramball • Kurdistanball • Manipurball • Monball • Muslim Mindanaoball • Nagalandball • Nivkhball • Nuristanball • Palestineball • Punjabball • Ryukyu Islandsball • Shanball • Tamilball • Tibetball • Tripuraball • Turkmeneliball • Uyghurball • Yupikball (Russia)|
|Oceania||Australian Aboriginalsball • Engaball • Indigenous Hawaiiansball • Maoriball • West Papuaball|
|A Stateless Nationball is a nationball or a minoritary ethnicityball that doesn't possess its own independent or sovereign countryball. While many of them can into being separatist movements, not all of them necessarily are.|