Samoaball is a small countryball in Oceania. It was formerly known as "Western Samoa" because Eastern Samoa is controlled by USAball. It's very anti-vax and it's currently suffering a measles outbreak because of that.
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has it in his veins along with this guy.
In 2009, Samoaball was hit by a 8.1 magnitude 'quake, the largest of 2009. It later could into tsunami, and waves reached Australiaball, New Zealandball, Fijiball, Tongaball, Samoa's sibling and French Polynesiaball. Samoaball is still lamenting it to this day.
- Australiaball - Its birthday is also on January 1st and why you defeating my sibling American Samoaball in football by 31-0?
- New Zealandball - Parent, loves me.
- Fijiball - We have good relations, but why do you hate my father? New Zealandball
- American Samoaball - It is an American version of me.
- USAball - Friend of Australia. Thank you for making The Rock famous
- UKball - Thanks for the Independence Grandparent.
- Germanyball - I Used to be part of its empire.
- Tongaball - Friendly rivalry.
How to draw
Draw Samoaball is simple:
- Color the basic circle shape of this red
- Draw a blue up-left quarter with a five-stars white Southern Cross
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
| Independent State of |
|Districts||A'anaball • Aiga-i-le-tai • Atuaball • Fa'asaleleagaball • Gaga'emaugaball • Gaga'ifomaugaball • Palauliball • Satupa'iteaball • Tuamasagaball ( Apiaball • Va'a-o-fonotiball) • Vaisiganoball|
|Former entities||7ball • Tu'i Tongaball • German Samoaball • Western Samoa Trust Territoryball|
| Little |
|Sovereign Countryballs||Fijiball • Solomon Islandsball • Vanuatuball • Micronesiaball • Kiribatiball • Marshall Islandsball • Palauball • Nauruball • Samoaball • Tongaball • Tuvaluball|
|Dependencies||Cook Islandsball • Niueball • Norfolk Islandball • Coral Sea Islandsball • New Caledoniaball • Hawaiiball • French Polynesiaball • Wallis and Futunaball • Easter Islandball • Clipperton Islandball • Tokelauball • Pitcairn Islandsball • Guamball • American Samoaball • Northern Mariana Islandsball • Wake Islandball • Johnston Atollball • Midway Atollball • Kingman Reefball • Palmyra Atollball • Jarvis Islandball • Baker Islandball • Howland Islandball • Swains Islandball • Christmas Islandball • Cocos Islandsball • Ashmore and Cartier Islandsball • Heard Island and McDonald Islandsball • Chatham Islandsball • Juan Fernandez Islandsball|