Virginiaball is a State located on the east coast of America, stationed in the central reigon. It borders Marylandball, West Virginiaball, Kentuckyball, Tennesseeball, North Carolinaball and
some lost territory DCball
Virginiaball is as of now, going through an identity crisis and therefore is mixed between a southern personality and nothern personality. For sure however, Virginia brags about history and is also very liberal. It has a strong attitude towards itself.
Virginiaball is full of virginity, love, lovers, historicalness, tourism, traffic, Not Very Good Flags development, and an active identity crisis
Southern Virginia is known for leaning more politicly and culturally towards the south, while Northern Virginia is bassicly just Washington DC suburbs. An identity crisis has caused Virginiaball to essentially split into two diffrent cultures. Also, Virginia forgot that the Civil War has ended, and to this day they are still sick over it. Though the capital of the Confederate States was in Richmondball ( Virginia's present day capital), Virginia is actually much more culturally different from what is considered southern culture- (Other than Southern Virginia- South VA not real VA!)
12,000 years ago... the first 1ball's arrived in Virginia around 12,000 years ago. 7,000 years later, these balls built Native civilizations in several tribes of 3balls. In the late 14th century, the Powhatanball tribe built a society in the region. The first English settlement, Jamestown (what later started the 13 colonies) is in Virginia where Englandball came and colonzied modern day Virginiaball from the natives. Virginiaball is nicknamed the "Old Dominion" due to its status as a former dominion of the English Crown, and "Mother of Presidents" due to the most U.S. presidents (including George Washington) having been born there.
In 1776, Virginia along with the US gained independence. Since then, Virginia has been home to multiple civil war battles during the civil war. Virginiaball ratified the Constitution on June 25, 1788 and was the tenth state to do so.
Through the Jim Crow Years, Virginia was quite like the south but made reforms in the 1960s.
Ever since Virginia has had a lot of rich people and suburbs with quaint mountains and nice beaches. Virginiaball is currently mourning the lives lost in the August 12, 2017 protest that suddenly became violent in Charlottesvilleball, when "white supremacists" attacked counter-protesters, and one rammed many people with a car, killing one protester, and also shaming "white supremacists", for bringing violence to its protest.
- Marylandball - Woot Woot! DMV 24/7! Stop calling me racist though! It makes me look bad.
- North Carolinaball - This youtuber south of me. He's a dork, but my best friend clay.
- Rhode Islandball - thanks for letting Cleveland Brown get his own show set in my state.
- USAball - Awesome Father! I'm one of his original 13 children. "Good Morning, U.S.A./ I got a feeling that it's gonna be/ A wonderful day..."
- Bermudatriangle - Best friend! I want to annex you into me!
- Franceball - Thanks for putting ships in Norfolk! Also I have a lot of Frenchballs in the DC and Richmond areas.
- Indiaball - I have Indianballs on my clay, but STOP WITH COMPUTER HAS VIRUS!
- West Virginiaball - Coal Pervert. Why was the toothbrush invented in West Virginia? Because otherwise it'd be called the teethbrush. Redneck idiot who separated, but developing fast and I like him a little now.
- UKball - Grandfather.
- DCball - Ugh. Nothern Virginians are calling themselves DC'ers now because of you- stop stealing my people and land! Also you are mine...
- Chadball - No, I am not the virgin!
- Kentuckyball - ANOTHER old territory of mine that LEFT! Now's he's famous because he throws some proccesed chicken in a bucket and everyone likes him. Hill-Billy!
- Tennesseeball - Ugh! Another redneck. Go make your southern sisters praise you for your UNREAL country music!
Virginiaball is North Carolinaball's best friend
- Error creating thumbnail: File with dimensions greater than 12.5 MP
- UNSTATED - Kentucky & Virginia (and Kanawha!)
Made by brain4breakfast