— Seikh Mujibur Rahman
|“||"আমার সোনার বাংলা, আমি তোমায় ভালোবাসি।
চিরদিন তোমার আকাশ. (Amar shonar Bangla, ami tomay bhalobashi Chirodin tomar akash, tomar batash.)
— Bangladesh beggining to sing its anthem
Bangladeshball, officially the People's Republic of
Traffic Jams Bangladeshball, is currently banging Ladesh a Super-Squeezy sovereign stateball and Unitary Parliamentary constitutional republic in Southern Asia. Its clay is bordered by Indiaball to the North, East, and West, and Myanmarball to the Southeast. The countryball is divided into 8 regionballs including its capital Dhakaball, giving its a total area of 57,320 square miles, making it the 92nd largest countryball in the world. With a population of 169,156,206 as of March 26, 2023. It is the 12th most populous countryball in the world, even higher than Russiaball, and the 36th most popular human migration destination.
As a Muslim majority countryball with some Hindus and other religions, as well as being geographically located in South Asia and having relations with Chinaball, Bangladeshball is a member of the OICball, SCOball, and a founding member of the SAARCball. It also contributes to one of the largest UNball peacekeeping forces. It is known for having some of the highest religious diversity in the world. It has over 43 different ethnic groups living on its clay.
Bangladeshball is often seen as one of the more peaceful and developing countryballs in South Asia aside from its siblings Indiaball and Pakistanball. Often trying to maintain good ties with pretty much every clay on Earthball, it focuses more of its time on developing and dealing with things like floods and refugees such as the Rohingya, which has greatly increased its popularity as it is dealing with one of the world's worst humanitarian crisis. It is also known for uploading its first video on Youtube, Me at the Zoo. It is also the Co-founder of Youtube. Also, Jawed Karim was the first Youtuber in the world and is from its clay.
Its declaration of independence is on March 26th, 1971. It became independent from Pakistanball in December 16th, 1971.
Bangladeshball was born as a 2ball. From its earliest pre-history, Bangladesh has been subject to waves of migration and the incursions of regional – and later European – powers. An Indo-Aryan population, Hindu in belief, arrived between 3,000 and 4,000 years ago and the evidence suggests a flourishing, sophisticated civilization.
The Mughal dynasty, conquering the territory in the 16th century, spread Islam widely throughout the country. The following successions of arrivals were the Portuguese, Armenians, French and British, who established military and trade outposts. In 1757 a British force defeated the local army of Nawab Siraj-ud-Daulah and set in train 190 years of British rule.
In 1947 East Bengal and Sylhet (then part of Assamball) came to independence out of the UK’s Indian Empire , as the eastern part of the Muslim state of Pakistanball. From the start, East Pakistanball was beset by problems. In particular, it resented the dominance of its richer and more powerful though less populous partner, West Pakistanball, from which it was geographically separated by about 1,600km of Indian territory. Political control, language, and economic policy were among the large areas of disagreement. In 1949 the Awami League was established in East Pakistanball to campaign for autonomy. Protests and violent demonstrations followed the declaration, in 1952, that Urdu was to be Pakistan’s official language. Bengali was finally accepted as the joint official language two years later.
By the mid-1960s, continued under-representation in the government administration and armed forces and a much less than fair share of Pakistanball’s development expenditure gave rise to the belief by many in East Pakistanball that the only remedy was greater autonomy and thus more control over its own resources and development priorities and politics. In 1970, Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, leader of the Awami League, won an electoral majority in Pakistanball’s general election on a platform demanding greater autonomy for East Pakistanball. At the same time, Zulfikar Ali Bhutto gained a majority in the West. Despite Mujib’s victory, it was prevented by the Pakistani authorities from becoming prime minister of the combined state.
The Awami League then issued its own plans for a new constitution for an independent state, as a result of which the Pakistani army took control and Mujib was arrested in March 1971 after a fierce crackdown. This precipitated civil war, with an estimated 9.5 million refugees fleeing to Indiaball as a result, and led to military intervention by Indiaball on the side of the Mukti Bahini (Bengali ‘freedom fighters’) at the beginning of December. Two weeks later, Pakistanball forces surrendered and the separate state of Bangladesh emerged. Sheikh Mujibur Rahman returned from captivity in Pakistanball in January 1972 and became prime minister.
Instability in File:Bangladesh-icon (1971-1972).png the new state was compounded by floods, famine, the assassination of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman in August 1975 – shortly after it became president – and a succession of military coups, with martial law and frequent states of emergency. After a coup in 1975, Major-General Ziaur Rahman (Zia) assumed the leadership and in 1978 he became president. The 1979 general election brought the Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) to the government. The country then enjoyed a period of economic and political stability. But in 1981 President Zia was murdered in an attempted coup.
In 1982 the then army chief, Lt-General Hossain Ershad, assumed power after another coup and became president in 1983. In May 1986 elections were held in violent conditions and boycotted by the BNP under Zia’s widow, Begum Khaleda Zia. Ershad’s Jatiya Party (JP) won and the Awami League, led by Sheikh Hasina, the daughter of Sheikh Mujib, boycotted parliament. Ershad won presidential elections in October 1986, and it lifted martial law and reinstated the constitution.
The following year was marked by riots and strikes, a state of emergency, thousands of arrests, and house arrest for Begum Zia and Sheikh Hasina. A general election of March 1988, boycotted by the opposition, returned the JP with 238 seats, and the state of emergency was lifted. Then ensued devastating floods covering up to 75% of the country and making tens of millions homeless.
In December 1990, following mass demonstrations, President Hossain Ershad resigned and was put under house arrest. In 1991 he was convicted of illegal possession of firearms and other offenses and sentenced to 20 years’ imprisonment. In the February 1991 elections, the BNP won 138 of the 300 directly elective seats and Begum Khaleda Zia was confirmed as the country’s first woman prime minister. The main opposition was the Awami League and its allies, with 95 seats. A national referendum then endorsed a return to a parliamentary democracy with a non-executive president. In 1991 a cyclone devastated the southeast coast, killing an estimated 250,000 people.
Political tensions mounted and opposition demands for a fresh general election increased from late 1993 into 1994, culminating in the resignation of all the opposition members from the Jatiya Sangsad in December. In 1995, following further strikes and violent protests staged by the opposition, the Jatiya Sangsad was dissolved at the request of the prime minister, pending the holding of a general election in 1996.
The Awami League, Jatiya Party, and Jamaat-e-Islami boycotted the poll and the BNP took the majority of votes cast. The opposition parties renewed their campaign and paralyzed the country causing severe damage to the economy. In March 1996, the government agreed to the appointment of a neutral caretaker government to oversee the holding of fresh elections. Begum Zia resigned and the Jatiya Sangsad was dissolved.
In the parliamentary elections that followed in June 1996, the Awami League won 146 seats, the BNP 116, Jatiya Party 32, and Jamaat-e-Islami three. An informal alliance with the Jatiya Party allowed the Awami League to gain control of the majority of seats in parliament and Sheikh Hasina became prime minister, with Begum Zia’s BNP now the main opposition which soon began a new campaign of strikes and street protests and a series of long parliamentary boycotts.
In 1997 Ershad was released from prison and in March 1998 the Jatiya Party left the ruling coalition. The Awami League, which as a result of a number of by-elections now had an absolute majority, continued on its own. In 1998 the country was again devastated by floods which covered nearly two-thirds of the land area.
Despite having an extremely high population, Bangladeshball is not a well-known nation. Unlike its neighbors, Bangladeshball is happy and relaxed. But when they get a good thing in their hands, don't expect them to let it go easily. They help out neighbors and Allies (They have great relations with almost all members of the United Nations). They are also known for speaking the “Sweetest” language, Bengali. Although they are happy, some districts are very poor and corrupt. It has been in multiple wars, but they rather watch and help the Allies. Their leaders are careless and have no reason to be up there.
|Bangladesh Green||0, 106, 78||C85-M25-Y71-K30||#006A4E|
|Imperial Red||244, 42, 65||C0-M88-Y73-K0||#F42A41|
How to Draw
Drawing Bangladeshball is easy.
1. Draw a circle.
2. Draw another circle inside the bigger circle, slightly off to the side.
3. Colour the inner circle Imperial red.
4. Colour the outer circle of Bangladesh green.
5. Now draw the eyes.
- চীন - Gib submarines and money plox, BUT WHY DID YOU CREATED TIKTOK? You also supported Pakistan in my liberation war.
- নেপাল - We gib them access to the ocean because it is landlocked. And you've been nice to me since 1972.
- আলজেরিয়া - My elder sister. She recognised me in 1971 right after I got my independence and accepted me as a little brother. We both hate Franceball for Kebab removal. When I was under her, I supported your freedom.
- ভুটান - Me and Indiaball have embassies in it. Of no tourist taxings for me, yay!!
- Rohingyaball (রোহিঙ্গা) - Don't worry sibling, I'll take care of you.
- হাঙ্গেরি - One of the best European countries. Home to a lot of South Asian communities in the nation. DEFEND MAGYAR!
- আলবেনিয়া - Balkan friend and I recognize Kosovoball. And my city stealing your name.
- রাশিয়া - Yuo of help me during liberation war like Indiaball!
- মালয়েশিয়া - My current employer was one of the first to recognize me. I hope you treated my "legal" workers well. Also, it give me Proton Cars and made a movie about my workers in Malaysiaball's clay. It's called Banglasia. Also, I pandei-pandei bolei cakap Malayu (Bangla Malay Dialect) and
help Najib and BN win the election.
- ইন্দোনেশিয়া - Close kebab friend and also of Malaysia's older sib, we both into recognizing Palestineball together and hate Palestine's occupier,
and can also both into bread.
- জাকার্তা - Child of Indonesia who also have a problem with sea-level.
- পালাউ - It's my friend because we can into similar flags. And unlike another countryball, nobody ever mixes us two up.
- উত্তর মেসিডোনিয়া - European Version of me, It flag is also Represented the sun but why did you hate my friends Japanball and Palestineball?
- তুরস্ক - I recognized Northern Cyprusball until USAball Stopped me.That is why it likes me.
- জাপান - Someone who takes care of me and I do too. For some reason, it calls me "sick". And if it ever calls me that again, I will embrace you with my SUPER HILSHAS! MUHAHAHA
- দক্ষিণ কোরিয়া - I will give yuo my happiness! A good place to work!
But yuo should have more bread.
- লাইবেরিয়া - We both can into a flood! Flood buddies :D! Other than that, I've been sending peacekeeping forces there for almost 2 decades.
- কুয়েত - We are good friends and it is Muslim like me. We both hate Myanmarball and Israelcube. Thanks for supporting me in the Dhaka flood.
- ইরান - Same as Kuwait, we both support Palestine against Zionist. He's a good friend and trading partner. We both like India.
- ফিলিস্তিন - I support you against kosher.
- কসোভো - I recognize it unlike India and Myanmar that don't recognize you but Pakistan and Malaysia recognize you and we both hate Myanmar for killing innocent Rohingyas. But why do you like Kosher?
- তিউনিসিয়া - Your clay is big as me also we're both hate this brat.
- ফ্লোরিডা - Child of USA. We both can into combatting the flood and sea-level rise.
- আর্জেন্টিনা - YOU GREAT SOCCER CHAMPION, TEACH ME!!!!! GO MESSI!!
- ভারত - Was a friend in 1971. But now havings love hate relationship, typical frenemy. It tried to grab my clay in 2001. Thanks for the satellite, I guess (Tho we is having our own satellite now). Also, stop killing my citizens at the border or I will make you pay for it, and thanks for banning TikTok it was toxic.
- পাকিস্তান -
DIE!!We will never trust you, especially for what you did. You try to suppress our culture and prohibit our language, and ruin me! You did genocides on me! You fake Kebab doll worshiping!! Bangledesh is Independent. No clay for u plox!! Our relations got better though.
- মার্কিন যুক্তরাষ্ট্র - We makings clothes for them and Gibs bangla aids. However MORE AIDS PLOX. Also, stop controlling who I recognize, and stop using child labour in our factories!
I might become commie for this harsh child labor..
- Israelcube - You are not a real country give Palestineball freedom! END OCCUPATION! YUOR FALAFEL BREAD OF SUCKS!
- Myanmarball - Stop treating the Rohingyas so poorly! They did nothing wrong to you! WE ARE A POOR COUNTRY, HOW MUCH MORE?! NO MORE MURDER OR ELSE...
- Sentineleseball - Get in the outside world for once instead of murdering every "intruder" you see. You are worst than Rocket guy.
- Qatarball - Stop enslaving my people. Domestic workers are not slaves. WE DESERVE GETTING PAID NOT WHIPPED! YOU ARE EVEN WORSER THAN MY OTHER MENTOR!!!
- Boliviaball - You will not get sea and that's that.
But gib me some bread and ill maybe lend u some water.
- ISISball - It is destroying my country! I will never forget what you have done!
- North Koreaball - Why did you steal 1 billion dollars from me! I'm already poor! I wish you the best in regards to unification!
- Franceball - YOU CRITICIZE ISLAM THAT'S WHY I HATE YOU!
But plox gib baguette long bread.
- Denmarkball - Same thing as I said to France you also criticized Islam in 2006!!
- Gordon Ramsay - Don't mock my beef.
- Serbiaball - Just give Kosovoball Independence and stop being friend with Kebab remover!
- Despite being more than 100 times smaller Russiaball, it has a higher population (165,158,616 people in 2022) than Russiaball itself (145,100,000 people).
- Dhakaball is one of the least livable cities on Earth.
- Bangladeshball is the most polluted clay in Earthball.
|People's Republic of Bangladesh: Victory to Bengal!|
|Divisions||Chattogramball • Dhakaball • Khulnaball • Rajshahiball • Rangpurball • Sylhetball • Mymensinghball • Barisalball|
||Chittagong Hill Tractsball • Bangabhumiball|
|Historical entities||Migrants from the West (Prehistoric Hindustan • Magadhaball • Mahajanapadaball • Haryankaball • Shishunagaball • Nandaball • Mauryaball • Bengal Sultanateball • Mughalball • Marathasaur • East India Companyball • British Rajball • East Pakistanball|
|: গডড্যাম, আমি জাপান নই|
|Members||Afghanistanball • Bangladeshball • Bhutanball • Indiaball • Maldivesball • NepalRawr • Pakistanball • Sri Lankaball|
|Observers||Australiaball • Chinaball • EU Members • Iranball • Japanball • Mauritiusball • Myanmarball • South Koreaball • USAball|
||Botswanaball • Cameroonball • Eswatiniball • Gabonball Gambiaball • Ghanaball • Kenyaball • Lesothoball • Malawiball • Mauritiusball • Mozambiqueball • Namibiaball • Nigeriaball • Rwandaball • Seychellesball • Sierra Leoneball • South Africaball • Tanzaniaball • Togoball Ugandaball • Zambiaball|
|Asia||Bangladeshball • Bruneiball • Indiaball • Malaysiaball • Pakistanball • Sri Lankaball • Tringapore|
|Europe||Cyprusball • Maltaball|
|North America||Antigua and Barbudaball • Bahamasball • Barbadosball • Belizeball • Canadaball • Dominicaball • Grenadaball •|
|Oceania||Australiaball • Fijiball • Kiribatiball • Nauruball • New Zealandball • Papua New Guineaball • Samoaball • Solomon Islandsball • Tongaball • Tuvaluball • Vanuatuball|
|Former members||Irelandball (1931-1949) • Maldivesball (1965-2016) • Zimbabweball (1980-2003)|