Palauball, officially the Republic of
drowning Palau, is an island countryball in the western Pacific Ocean. His clay contains approximately 340 different islands, all within the same island chain as the countryball of Micronesiaball.
As of 2021, Palauball is home to a measly 17,957 people, making him the fourth least populated countryball in the world.
Palauball's clay was initially settled over 3,000 years ago, and perhaps as early as 4,500 years ago, by his migrants from the Formosan island.
British traders became prominent visitors in the 18th century, followed by expanding Spanish influence in the 19th century. Following his defeat in the Spanish-American War, Spain sold Palauball and most of the rest of the Caroline Islands to Germany in 1899. Control passed to Empire of Japanball in 1914. Many Japanese moved to Palauball and there are many Palauans with Japanese ancestry. Japanball also helped Palauball with economic development. The Palau language has many Japanese loanwords. Their flags are similar too. President Tommy Remengesau said Japanball and Palauball are like brothers.
During World War II the islands were taken by the United States in 1944, with the costly Battle of Peleliu between September 15 and November 25 with more than 2,000 Americans and 10,000 Japanese killed. The islands passed formally to the United States under United Nations auspices in 1947 as part of the Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands.
Four of the Trust Territory districts formed a single federated Micronesian state in 1979, but the districts of Palau and the Marshall Islands declined to participate. Palau, the westernmost cluster of the Caroline Islands, instead opted for independent status in 1978, approved a new constitution and became the Republic of Palau in 1981, and signed a Compact of Free Association with the United States in 1982. After eight referendums and an amendment to the Palauan constitution, the Compact was ratified in 1993 and went into effect on October 1, 1994, marking Palau independent de jure (after Palau was independent de facto since May 25, 1994, when the trusteeship canceled).
Legislation making Palauball an "offshore" financial center was passed by the Senate in 1998. In 2001, Palauball passed its first bank regulation and anti-money laundering laws. Palauball also has been increasing his efforts to become greener, as he is especially vulnerable to rising sea levels. Unfortunately, even though he has begged other countryballs many times, they still often fall upon deaf ears.
Basically everybody, especially:
- Cubaball - Scary Latino Communist brother, Haven't seen him for a long time. Hope he's doing OK.
- Japanball - This dude is my big brother. He adopted me after beating German Empireball but... I still remember the horrors you inflicted on Peleliu! He gibs me economic aid and ways to protect my rich environment and taught me how to speak Japanese back when yuo Anschluss me.
Of stop with hentai... You of making me uncomfortable.
- Bangladeshball - Just like Japanball, we have similar flags!!!
- Saudi Arabiaball - Even thought we do not have diplomatic relations i support you
- Northern Mariana Islandsball - sister from Spanish East Indies.
- Philippinesball - My biological mother and best friend. We were part of the Spanish East Indies and became part of USAball's territory. Then mama closed its embassy... I'll tell you to papa! I love you mama so why!?! I can also speak Filipino too!
- Spainball - I can't of remember who you really of... maybe my sister.
- Taiwanball - My ancestor! Descended from his aboriginal clay. Real China. Also somewhat my cousin.....?
- USAball - adopted me after beating Japanese which he became my papa. He is my beloved Papa! Who is Spainball again? (He was a young boy when he was taken away from Spainball). I was the last to go independent though he does sometimes visit me and my brothers. Thank you Drew for Visiting my President!
- Israelcube - I am a very loyal friend of him. I always vote against UN resolutions concerning Palestineball.
- Indonesiaball - he is my biogical father and he is my neighbour maybe but most of his people knows me im sorry for recognizing West Papuaball as a independence but i already withdraw it but please teach me speak Indonesian.
- South Koreaball- Real Korea!
- Laosball- His circle is a moon like mine! :D
- Chinaball - FAKE CHINA!! AND WHY DID YUO INFECT ALL OF US WITH YUOR WUMAO VIRUS!!! THAT'S IT, I HATE YUO!!!! I HATE U SO MUCH FOR BLACKLISTING ME THAT I AM SMUGGLING MY VISAS TO UR PEOPLE!!!!
- North Koreaball - STOP WITH THE NUKES!!!
- Palestineball - FAKE COUNTRY!! Stupid Jordan's puppet yuo are still part of Zioncube clay!!!
- Russiaball - FUCK YOU! GIVE CRIMEABALL TO UKRAINEBALL AND STOP BEING BEST FRIENDS WITH MY ANCESTOR'S EVIL BROTHER!
But you are better than my other foes since you recognized me .
- South Sudanball - Russian kid that calls me a begging ally of USAball. Fuck you!
- West Papuaball - Fuck yuo for trying to anschluss me now im help with Indonesiaball.
- Guamball - Brother from the Spanish East Indies. BUT F*** YUO!!! YUO GAVE ME COVID!!! MAY 31ST 2021 NEVER FORGET!!!!!
How to draw
- Draw a circle.
- Fill it in brilliant cerulean.
- Slightly to the left of the centre, draw a luminous vivid gold circle.
- Add the eyes.
|Republic of Palauball NG DIAK|
||Aimeliikball • Airaiball • Angaurball • Hatohobeiball • Kayangelball • Kororball • Melekeokball • Ngaraardball • Ngarchelongball • Ngardmauball • Ngeremlenguiball • Ngatpangball • Ngchesarball • Ngiwalball • Peleliuball • Sonsorolball|
|Cities||Ngerulmudball (capital) • Kororball|
|Former entities||7ball • Spanish East Indiesball • German New Guineaball • Nanyoball • Trust Territory of the Pacific Islandsball|
|Submit to glorious Palau army|
| Little |
|Sovereign Countryballs||Fijiball • Solomon Islandsball • Vanuatuball • Micronesiaball • Kiribatiball • Marshall Islandsball • Palauball • Nauruball • Samoaball • Tongaball • Tuvaluball|
|Dependencies||Cook Islandsball • Niueball • Norfolk Islandball • Coral Sea Islandsball • New Caledoniaball • Hawaiiball • French Polynesiaball • Wallis and Futunaball • Easter Islandball • Clipperton Islandball • Tokelauball • Pitcairn Islandsball • Guamball • American Samoaball • Northern Mariana Islandsball • Wake Islandball • Johnston Atollball • Midway Atollball • Kingman Reefball • Palmyra Atollball • Jarvis Islandball • Baker Islandball • Howland Islandball • Christmas Islandball • Cocos Islandsball • Ashmore and Cartier Islandsball • Heard Island and McDonald Islandsball • Chatham Islandsball • Juan Fernandez Islandsball|