|“||"A convite de Savimbi, holden e chipenda. Porque estão sendo varridos, pelas forças progressistas!"||”|
— Angolaball during the Angolan Civil War
|“||Angola Avante! Revolução||”|
— Mozambiqueball to Angolaball
Angolaball officially the Republic of Angolaball, is a
Portuguese communism countryball in the west coast of south-central Africa. It is the seventh-largest country in Africa, bordered by Namibiaball to the south, the Democratic Republic of the Congoball to the north, Zambiaball to the east, and the Atlantic Ocean to the west. Angola has an exclave province, the province of Cabindaball that borders the Republic of the Congoball and the Democratic Republic of the Congo. The capital and largest city of Angola is Luandaball.
Angolaball also speaks fluent Portuguese, because its adoptive parent was Portugalball. It
is was formerly a communist state but is nowadays no longer relevant since the end of the Angolan Civil War, which lasted until 2002.
Like all countryballs having no gender, its name is a female noun in its native language ( Portuguese).
History[edit | edit source]
Kingdom of Kongo (1390-1914)[edit | edit source]
Angolaball descended from a 8ball and Bantuball, as with most Africanballs. Its parent was the Kingdom of Kongoball.
Portuguese trade and conquest, and the MPLA (1575-1975)[edit | edit source]
Angolaball was born in 1575 and then adopted by Kingdom of Portugal, who just happened to be in the neighbourhood at the time. It grew up with its other adoptive siblings such as Mozambiqueball, East Timorball, and Brazilball.
In 1884, its adoptive parent gave it some more clay from the Berlin Conference. It rebelled against its parent a few decades later, and successfully gained independence in 1975.
Communism, Civil War, and Death to the MPLA! (1975-2002)[edit | edit source]
Angolaball then suffered a civil war that lasted until 2002. Due to its Portuguese heritage, it can into Hue. It cannot into much relevance.
Em diante! (2002-present)[edit | edit source]
In 2002 it also found oil and now makes up almost all of its economy.
In 2011, it can into winnings in Miss Universe (the first African country to advance).
Contrary to popular belief, Angolaball actually never banned Islam, that was a hoax. However, due to a low number of the Islamic community and Angola's religion law, which only permitts a religious congregation if said community has 100,000 member/adherents in Angolaball and is present in 12 of 18 provinces, (Kebabs only present on few places and numbered about 90,000), Islam is not yet legal in Angola and it frequently shuts down random mosques. Therefore one could argue it still is a kebab remover but actually it didn't ban Kebab nor has a hatred towards kebabs since it also stopped many Christian congregations and church, too.
Flag Colors[edit | edit source]
Main Colors[edit | edit source]
|Black||0, 0, 0||C0-M0-Y0-K100||#000000|
|Lava||200, 16, 46||C0-M92-Y77-K22||#C8102E|
Emblem Colors[edit | edit source]
|Cyber Yellow||255, 205, 0||C0-M20-Y100-K0||#FFCD00|
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Friends[edit | edit source]
- Portugalball - My adoptive parent, but stop saying "Angola é Portugal"!
- Mozambiqueball - Fellow African
more irrelevanttwin, my people can travel there for visa-free!
- Chinaball - Supplier of weapons during meu Angolan Civil War. Now one of meu trade partners and I'm its best friend in Africa. Also thank yuo for expanding my economy.
- Cabo Verdeball - Friend, many Angolans orginated here.
- Russiaball - Fellow comrade, a supplier of weapons.
- Cubaball - Supported eu during Angolan Civil War.
- Macauball - Cute little sibling. GIB MONEY AND INVESTMENT!!!
- Madeiraball and Azoresball - Islands of my parent.
- Brazilball - Fellow Portuguese speaking friend that is also my frade! HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE. Most of its 8balls came from my clay.
- East Timorball - Sibling from Southeast Asia.
- Serbiaball - Kosovoball is yours.
Also kebab removing partner.
- Palestineball - I recognize tu.
- North Koreaball - Wartime friend, don't let UNball know I do business with tu.
Neutral[edit | edit source]
- Franceball - You supprited Cabinda when I was communist. But we are fine mow.
- USAball - Eu may like my oil, but back when I had a Angolan Civil War you gib supplies of weapons during to the UNITA and FNLA. Why friend? Meu president also doesn't like that tu sanctioned Central African Republicball!
but thanks for making me famous from this
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Cabindaball - I'm never giving you independence!!!
- Nordesteball and Sulball - Same goes for both of you. Now go to Brazil.
- Union of South Africaball - This disgusting racista supported rebelles against me! Tu deserved your death! Fuck tu!! HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE!!!
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Provinces||Bengoball • Benguelaball • Biéball • Cabindaball • Cuando Cubangoball • Cuanza Norteball • Cuanza Sulball • Cuneneball • Huamboball • Huílaball • Luanda Provinceball ( Luandaball) • Lunda Norteball • Lunda Sulball • Malanjeball • Moxicoball • Namibeball • Uígeball • Zaireball (Angola) ( M'Banza-Kongoball)|
|Historical entities||Migrants from North and East that became Natives • Ancient Bantus • Kingdom of Kongoball • Portuguese Angolaball • Dutch Loango-Angolaball • PR Angolaball|
- Big Countryballs with Small Populations
- Portuguese Speaking Countryball
- Kongo Speaking Countryball
- Red Yellow Black
- Southern Africa
- Kxoe Speaking Countryball
- World Cup Participants
- Atlantic Ocean
- African Unionball
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- Kimbundu Speaking Countryball
- Ndombe Speaking Countryball
- Umbundu Speaking Countryball
- Mbwela Speaking Countryball
- Luimbi Speaking Countryball
- Cokwe Speaking Countryball
- Ndonga Speaking Countryball
- Kwangali Speaking Countryball
- Oshiwambo Speaking Countryball
- Mashi Speaking Countryball
- Lucazi Speaking Countryball
- Diriku Speaking Countryball
- Nyengo Speaking Countryball
- Mbukushu Speaking Countryball
- Yauma Speaking Countryball
- Khwe Speaking Countryball
- Songo Speaking Countryball
- Bolo Speaking Countryball
- Nyemba Speaking Countryball
- Zemba Speaking Countryball
- Nyaneka Speaking Countryball
- Oung Speaking Countryball
- Nkumbi Speaking Countryball
- Luyana Speaking Countryball
- Sama Speaking Countryball
- Lunda Speaking Countryball
- Mbangala Speaking Countryball
- Holu Speaking Countryball
- Yaka Speaking Countryball