This article may be too long to read and navigate comfortably.
|“||Stop with the fucking American/Parisian propaganda on France pls||”|
|“||Je voudrais voir Louis XIV face à un «assuré social»... Il verrait si l'Etat c'est lui.||”|
— Louis-Ferdinand Céline, French Novelist, essayist and doctor
|“||Sachez que vous n'aurez rien si n'êtes pas plus cultivé que les autres||”|
|“||"J'aimerais mieux scier du bois que de régner à la façon du roi d'Angleterre. "||”|
— Charles X King of France
|“||On dit Pain au chocolat ou chocolatine?||”|
|“||How could anyone hate the French. Yeah, I know their hairy women don't shave their pits.||”|
— Puff Puff Humbert
|“||Work it harder, make it better
Do it faster, makes us stronger
More than ever, hour after hour
Work is never over
— Daft Punk
Baguetteball Surrenderland Franceball, officially known as 5th French Republicball, is a countryball located in Europe and has a long history over in France. Franceball is the outcome of Franciaball built-in Gaulball on the ruins of SPQRball (last survivor of this event) and thus, the matrix of post-Roman Occident.
Franceball's clay borders Belgiumball, Luxembourgball, and Netherlandsball to the north; Germanyball to the northeast; Switzerlandball and Italyball to the east; and Spainball to the south; and Monacoball and Andorraball. The sea clay of Franceball is occupied by the Manche (or "English Channel" Englandball likes to say) on the northwest with UKball, the bay of Gascony / Biscay to the west, and the Mediterranean sea with Italyball to the southeast. The French clay divides into 13 mainland regions, plus five overseas regions, and the capital Parisball.
Franceball can into G7, G20, EUball, NATOball, and UNball.
Franceball's national day is on 14 July (Bastille Day). However, its birthday is on 25 December
santa WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE, the day of the baptism of Clovis I and the symbolic alliance between Frankish and Gaulish powers. Franceball's astrological sign is Capricorn. As of 2020, it has a population of 66.09 million inhabitants. The baguettes are originated from its clay.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Franceball still has a half-friendly rivalry against UKball, who treacherously "stole its America," as they say, and who sucks at cooking. Franceball also retained some of their imperial possessions, such as French Guianaball, Réunionball, or French Polynesiaball. They were children who had many good things to cook and constituted a huge maritime space to swim and cruise warships. Franceball conquered a huge part of Earthball. Unfortunately, USAball says that Franceball is not good at fighting because of their fear in WW2 despite the final butt-kicking of Germany. But usually, Franceball tags along with USAball in Middle Eastern conflicts. (Even told so, Franceball military speaking the most powerful European ball, and has a lot of military pride, Napoleonic dreams/) It often likes to reference the best parts of its history, and it's very prideful. Franceball is also very beautiful, and as a result, it attracts a lot of international tourists every year. On the dark side just like many Western European countries she is still plagued with racism even with high number of immigrants especially from his ex-colonies
History[edit | edit source]
Early Middle Ages (600 CE – 1000 CE)[edit | edit source]
Franceball (otherwise known as Franciaball in its teenage years) is the biological child of Gaulball and the sibling of UKball by adoption. Franceball's parent (by adoption), SPQRball, was a harsh trainer but otherwise a loving parent who taught Franceball nice pools, Christianity, and the art of Imperialism. When SPQRball died (killed by Germaniaball), however, they were left as orphans. The once-siblings became rivals who always tried to up each other in the game of World Domination, to be the one and the only successor of SPQRball, aka the Imperium. The siblings have always fought and became a great kingdom in Gaulball and Germaniaball. In this game, and with the kebab expansion of the 600s CE, Franciaball became the only survivor of the post SPQRball first-generation balls after having sequestered Burgundyball. Taking their clay from the north side, Franceball fixed its capital in Parisball, even if Lyonball was the one of Gaulball and strongest at this time.
After Franceball defeated the kebab barbarians on their clay in 732 CE, they won even more prestige. They became a powerful centralized state in Europe, recycling the western Roman Empire with Charlemagne (damned by Byzantineball). But just released from the kebab attacks, Nordicball harassed Franceball and offered it a place in Franceball's clay to calm it, creating Normandyball. Normandyball was to protect Parisball from the seaside.
While Englandball established relative control over their rainy clay, Franciaball expanded their empire into Germania, Italy, Catalonia, and Burgundyball, diffusing Catholicism, Latin language and their cooking and architecture over there. Still, Franciaball's clay was divided into three parts in 843 CE. This event built a kind of other Franciaball, in the east in Germaniaball, a clone in other words, who kept the empire title and begun HREball.
In 1066, Kingdom of Franceball's step-sibling Normandyball conquered Englandball's clay, resulting in Franceball's political and cultural domination of Englandball's clay for some centuries. This is why all smart and sophisticated words come from Franceball's cool language.
In the 1090s some french balls ( Toulouseball Flandersball, Normandyball, and others) started the First Crusade, claiming Jerusalemcube and took it in 1098 after building a new countryball in the Levant, Kingdom of Jerusalemball. For the next centuries, Franceball has been the primordial European arbitrator of the political events of Mediterranea and Orient, being sometimes in open war with Byzantineball, Sultanate of Rumball, and Egyptball.
France Médiévale (1200 – 1610)[edit | edit source]
A long period of self-fulfillment continued in this context. Franceball developed new architecture as the "French art" (alias Gothic), new recipes, Franceball's language, their courteous feeling, and a new concept of chivalry that are so fashionable. Franceball's aristocracy infiltrated many thrones in Europe as Navarreball, Englandball, Byzantineball, Savoyball, Kingdom of Sicilyball, Kingdom of Naplesball or Hungaryball. Attracted by wine, sciences, and sun, Englandball harassed it since the 11th century. After having first time completely rid themself of their painful presence, Franceball began a great modernization work at home. Jealous as ever, Englandball, HREball, and County of Flandersball decided to bash Franceball into an imposing coalition. So in 1214 HREball and Flandersball attacked Franceball to the head while Englandball attacked simultaneously in the back (like it usually does). Franceball counter-attacked and severely kicked them all at the battles of Castillon and Bouvines, strengthening their main position in the Occident.
In the Hundred Years' War (1337 – 1453), Franceball fought Englandball for control of clay and finishing with the definitive expulsion of Englandball of their ground. Here is a complete list of English-French rivalry. With entrenchment tactics and archery (which put an end to the chivalrous methods of Franceball), Englandball defeated Franceball at Crecy in 1346 and at Poitiers in 1356. As a result, Englandball then Anschlussed much of Franceball's clay, which was reconquered and conquered again during decades. To make matters worse for Franceball, a civil war began between the feudal guilds of Duchy of Burgundyball and Orleansball (who successively allied themselves with Englandball). Like a detail, the Black Death destroyed most of Franceball's resources in the 1340s and 1350s. However, Franceball had the pleasure of watching it spread to Englandball and also watching its civil war, known as the Wars of the Roses. In 1415, Franceball's sibling defeated Franceball in Agincourt ("Azincourt" for civilized people). Con sequently, the former occupied almost half of the latter's clay. Afterward, Franceball secretly vowed to get its act together again. In 1429, Franceball did just that, kicking its arse at Orleans and retaking Paris to Burgundyball. However, in 1431, with Burgundyball's help, Englandball captured and burned Franceball's secret to power.
However, Burgundyball abandoned Englandball when Franceball developed its new fatal weapon: the powdered artillery regiments to solve all its problems. As a result, Franceball reclaimed most of their clay by 1453, except for Calais city, which was the first "Gibraltarball" of UKball (recovered in 1558), ending the systematic looting of its pretty gardens.
But a kind of cold war began with Burgundyball. Franceball built a large anti-Burgundyball club with Duchy of Savoyball, Switzerlandball, Duchy of Lorraineball and Duchy of Milanball which isolated Duchy of Burgundyball. This proxy war ended in the battle of Nancyball in 1477. With the disintegration of the Burgundian states between Franceball and the Habsburg family, preparing three centuries of intensive wars between Spainball and Franceball for the recovery of this ex "Grand duché d'Occident."
By the 1480s, Franceball moved into the Renaissance of the 1500s as Duchy of Burgundyball did 30 years before and Italyball before again. Franceball tried to capture Milanball and Kingdom of Naplesball where they were claimed by Aragonball, destroying the Italian clay in a hard conflict with it and, by extension with Spainball who became rich and strongest after discovering the Americas. Franceball made temporarily its capital to be closer to Italyball but failed to conquer its clay.
So after having Duchy of Milanball, Kingdom of Naplesball, Kingdom of Sicilyball, some parts of Duchy of Burgundyball, ¾ of Navarreball's clay, united its kingdoms and was elected as boss of HREball, Spainball totally circled Franceball in a giant empire. Franceball tried to find allies in Polandball, Englandball and Ottoman Empireball.
Apart from the occasional war with Englandball in 1512 and 1525–26, tensions between the two siblings lowered as they celebrated together at the Field of the Cloth of Gold in 1520. However, that was the occasion to humiliate culturally and sportively Englandball. In 1555, Franceball reclaimed Calais and organized their army and navy for overseas exploration, colonization, and trade. In 1559, however, Franceball ended their alliance with Englandball's sibling Scotlandball after it became Presbyterian and kicked Franceball out of Leith and set about massacring Protestant Huguenots in 1572 when Franceball began to think about a dynasty reversal. Franceball also began reclaiming its frontiers. By 1600, after having fought Spainball a lot and building some overseas colonies, Franceball was the most influential ball in Europe once again.
Ancien Régime (1610 – 1789)[edit | edit source]
In the 1660s, Franceball had become a rich and prosperous countryball, built some colonies in India and in the Americas as New Franceball (future Quebecball) and spent all their spare time to bash Spainball. However, Franceball had been badly traumatized by the Thirty Years War (1618 – 1648). The resulting Peace of Westphalia in 1648 had seen the European political spectrum shift dramatically. In 1682, Franceball completed an ambitious project, the Palace of Versailles, rivaling all other palaces in Europe. Franceball had also made some conquests in the Lorraineball east in the 1670s and 1680s.
Franceball was also involved in European conflicts, such as the Nine Years War and the War of the Spanish Succession in the 1700s. Franceball had also not forgotten about Englandball's humiliation of themself in the Middle Ages and tried to extract revenge by supporting the Catholic Irelandball in 1691 against Englandball, albeit half-heartedly. In 1718, Franceball briefly reconciled with their sibling, the newly-united UKball to fight Spainball in the War of the Quadruple Alliance (1718 – 1720). 1718 was also when they founded New Orleansball in modern-day Louisianaball. It tried to colonize Virginia at one point.
In 1730, Franceball was at a new height, having a string of colonies in the Americas, governed by their child New Franceball, and an alliance with the soon-to-be anschlussed Madrasball. Franceball had adopted children such as San Domingoball (later succeeded by its child Haitiball), Martiniqueball, and Guadeloupeball. And yet, Franceball wanted more. In 1745, the War of the Austrian Succession saw Franceball take most of Austrian Netherlandsball's (fossil of Burgundyball passed from Spainball to Austriaball during the Habsbourg area) clay, only to be forced to hand it back in 1748 by the Treaty of Aix-la-Chapelle. Franceball's desperate attempts to get revenge on UKball culminated in the Diplomatic Revolution and the Seven Years War of 1754-1763, during which Franceball lost India, Americas, and the Caribbean. The humiliating Treaty of Paris in 1763 saw Franceball lose most of their colonial possessions, and New Franceball was held captive by UKball to be raised with Thirteen Coloniesball.
In 1776, Thirteen Coloniesball declared independence from its parent UKball, and seeing their chance to get even with their sibling, Franceball sent supplies and ammunition to help their nephew. Franceball went personally in 1778 to help it, along with Spainball and the Dutch Republicball, who hated the UKball for land loss as well, tripling its forces. Despite UKball's help from Iroquoisball and Hesseball, it was unable to prevail the French and rebel forces. It was forced to pull out of America in 1781 after the blockage of its fleet by Franceball at the Siege of Yorktown. Another Treaty of Paris in 1783 forced it to recognize its child as newly-independent USAball, who just mumbled a "thank you" to them and began to watch Louisianaball with appetite. However, helping their nephew had cost Franceball a lot of money, which meant that Franceball was now deeply in debt. Franceball's extravagant lifestyle contributed to Franceball's financial problems. Despite scientific breakthroughs and discoveries in the Enlightenment, new ideals of Liberty and Equality had penetrated their mind. In 1789, Franceball had a complete personality change Franceball, alarming its ally Austriaball, Franceball's hated neighbor UKball, and the other European balls who were still conservatively minded.
Révolution and Napoleonic Wars (1789 – 1815)[edit | edit source]
In 1792, Franceball declared itself to be a republic and won the Battle of Valmy against Prussiaball and Austriaball. The First Coalition was formed against them by UKball and Austriaball, and as a result, in 1793, France set about purging Franceball's memories of the Bourbon past. However, Franceball found itself descending into madness and fear as the civil war in the Vendee (1793 – 1796) and the Terror (1793 – 94) nibbled away at its sanity. By 1794, UKball had invaded Flanders with the help of Dutch Republicball and Holy Roman Empireball but was defeated and chased away by Franceball in 1795. But by 1795, Franceball had a new personality, the first European republic ball, and set about taking Franceball's lands back. In 1796 – 97, Franceball invaded Piedmontball, Savoyball and the Papal Statesball's clay, emptying Vatican Cityball's treasury, and marching into vienna. The Second Coalition was formed to stop Franceball. In 1793, Franceball's sibling UKball blockaded their port at Toulon in 1797 but failed to stop French advancement upon Maltaball and Egyptball in 1798. It did, however, succeed in destroying Franceball's ships at the Battle of the Nile. At the same time, Franceball was distracted by Ottoman Empireball in Syria, so in 1799, Franceball left Egyptball and returned to Europe.
In 1800, France defeated austriaball at the Battle of Marengo and defeated Holy Roman Empireball the following year. The Peace of Amiens in 1802 that came after UKball's temporary defeat offered Franceball a break. Unfortunately, Franceball realized they were running low on funds, so, in 1803, Franceball sold the Louisiana Territory to USAball for US$15,000,000 and declared itself an empire in 1804. (ironic!) Sh . However, their navy was utterly annihilated at the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805 by UKball and realizing it was better at land warfare, Franceball spent most of USAball's money on their Grand Armée. In 1805, UKball funded a coalition against in an attempt to remove Bonapartist sentiments from it, in response France marched onto central Europe where Franceball defeated Russia and Austriaball at Austerlitz, resulting in the dissolution of Holy Roman Empireball. In 1806, Franceball won the twin battles of Iéna and Auerstadt. Tilsit against Russian Empireball, and also against Prussiaball, and the Rhine Confederationball, which gave its domination of Continental Europe. Franceball resurrected Polandball and implemented the Continental System, an attempt to embargo UKball into submission. Austriaball was defeated again in 1809 at the battle of Wagram, and the Treaty of Schoenbrunn was signed.
In 1808, France began the Peninsular War (1808 – 1814) against Spainball, who no longer co-operated with it, and took Madrid in 1809, forcing Portugalball and Kingdom of the Two Siciliesball into exile. By 1811, Franceball ruled much of Europe, having defeated the Third and Fourth and Fifth Coalitions, with Austriaball, UKball and Prussia subdued. Drunk on success and confidence, Franceball invaded Russiaball's massive clay via warsaw. Franceball advanced into smolensk and Moscow, which Russiaball had destroyed in advance, so Franceball found nothing. Starving and bitterly cold and disappointed, Franceball tried to head home, only to find the road blocked at Maloyaroslavets, forcing it into combat with Russiaball at Borodino in the winter of 1812. Franceball won the battle, but the winter caused it to weaken, and they barely made it back to their clay, with prestige in tatters.
The War of the Sixth Coalition saw the Confederation of the Rhine and Prussiaball further shaming Franceball at the Battle of Leipzig in 1813 and its defeat in [spainball|spain]] in 1814. By mid-1814, the armies of the Sixth Coalition were advancing on its clay, and Franceball decided to send their Bonapartist sentiments to Elba. However, they escaped, and by June 1815, it was back on their former clay, with its army back, and it marched on Brussels. Still, it was stopped at Les Quatres Bras, where Franceball defeated Prussiaball. Finally, however, UKball and Prussiaball defeated Franceball at the Battle of Waterloo finally, after which the Concert of Europe gave Franceball therapy. Its personality changed back into its old self (mostly). Its Bonapartist sentiments were sent to St. Helena , and it died in 1821.
Révolutions and Wars (1815 – 1914)[edit | edit source]
After 1815, the Concert of Europe was set up to help Europe recover from Franceball's rampage. Franceball became a secondary power to UKball, which dominated the world unquestionably during the Pax Britannica and focused on overseas colonies. Franceball's new continental possessions had been removed from it, so in the 1820s and 1830s, Franceball invaded much of the Algerian coastline, seizing control from the Barbary pirates. In 1830, Franceball had another personality change, albeit a much smaller one this time, which did not affect Franceball. In 1832, Franceball had a brief period of fear.
Franceball took advantage of the Industrial Revolution to expand their economy and industry. Franceball had yet another personality change in 1848, along with Austriaball, and Prussiaball, and declared themselves a republic once again. However, in 1852, Franceball became an Empire again. This time, Franceball sought to co-operate with their sibling, having matured. They worked together in the Crimean War against Russiaball with Ottoman Empireball in 1853-56, and again in 1859-60 in Qing Chinaball's clay in the Second Opium War. During the Second Empire, Franceball adopted part of Savoieball's clay and Niceball from Sardiniaball, who later became Italyball in 1861, after Franceball helped it liberate Italian Stateballs from Austriaball in 1859. Franceball then experienced a revival in the arts and sciences, with new buildings, such as the Pantheon, the Opera Garnier, and the Napoleon III apartments in the Louvre. Franceball claimed new colonies by adopting New Caledoniaball in 1853, and Cochinchinaball in 1862.
However, France's luck declined from 1863 onwards. Franceball tried to help Austriaball onto Mexicoball's clay, but Mexicoball defeated miraculously them both, and they left in frustration. In 1866, Austriaball and Prussiaball were at war with each other, and Prussiaball and the North German Confederation tried to gain Franceball's guarantee of neutrality. Franceball was too busy eyeing Luxembourgball's clay to notice, however. Franceball unsatisfactorily replied to Prussiaball, so the latter invaded the former in 1870. Prussiaball defeated Franceball at Metzball and Sedan and laid siege to Paris. Franceball was humiliated once more and wanted revenge on Prussiaball, who became German Empireball in 1871 (in the of Versailles). In the process, Germanyball Anschlussed Alsaceball and eastern Lorraineball.
After Franceball's defeat in 1870, it descended into madness again. However, Franceball declared the Third Republic in 1871. It came to be a long-lasting cure for Franceball's constant fits of madness and personality changes. Franceball feared Germanyball's fast-growing GDP. As a result, Franceball helped UKball's economy by building the Suez Canal project on the Egyptian Khedivateball to get quick access to Asia. By 1884, it had recovered enough to participate in the Scramble of Africa with a series of sending its army to Anschluss African kingdoms starting from central Africa all the way to the Sahara enslaving 8balls, kidnapping and adopting Senegalball, Gabonball, Upper Voltaball, Tunisiaball, and Dahomeyball. Between 1895 to 1897, France threw two wars and invaded Merina Kingdomball, gaining full control of Madagascarball. Franceball gradually became stable again, donating and receiving gifts (the Statue of Liberty to USAball in 1886 and the Eiffel Tower in 1889), and entering the prosperity of the Belle Epoque of the 1890s. Only the Dreyfuss Affair of 1895 worried it. Franceball threw two wars and invaded Merina Kingdomball from 1895 to 1897.
In 1904, Franceball formally allied with UKball. Three years later, the former allied with Russiaball. These new alliances formed the Triple Entente (or the Entente Cordiale) to protect themselves against Germanyball's growing strength. Franceball longed to recover its children Alsaceball and Lorraineball, so when war broke out in 1914, Franceball enthusiastically launched Plan 17 and attacked Germanyball's western Rhine border.
Guerres Mondiales (1914 – 1945)[edit | edit source]
However, Germanyball had activated its Schlieffen Plan and attacked Belgiumball. The attack slightly slowed down Germanyball, giving Franceball valuable time to mobilize its army. It then defended Paris at the bloody battle of the Marne. At the same time, its sibling outflanked Germanyball in the Race to the Sea. In 1915, Germanyball used poison gas and aerial bombers at Mons and beat up Franceball at Neuve-Chapelle. However, the latter defeated the former at Verdun in 1916.
By 1917, the tide of war was turning; Franceball and its allies captured all of Germanyball's overseas colonies. Despite Russia's personality change, USAball helped the Allies defeat Germanyball at the Meuse-Argonne offensive in spring 1918. As a result, Franceball and UKball accepted a truce, which went into effect on 11 November 1918.
Like Austria-Hungaryball, Germanyball was completely dismembered. In 1919, Franceball forced its child, Weimar Republicball, to sign the Treaty of Versailles at the Paris Peace Conference, in which Germanyball had to do the following:
- Pay 6.6 billion pounds in reparations
- Return Alsace-Lorraine to Franceball
- Give the Levant, Kamerunball, Togolandball, and the Saarland to Franceball
It also forbade Germanyball from doing the following:
- Uniting with Austriaball
- Arming the Rhineland, which bordered Franceball.
When hyperinflation hit Germanyball in 1923, it tried to postpone payments, only for an enraged Franceball to occupy its Ruhr clay. In 1925, Franceball left after Germanyball signed the Locarno Treaties and joining the League of Nations—of which they already were a founding member—in 1926, satisfied that Franceball was now safe. Franceball also signed the Kellogg-Briand Pact of 1928 in favor of disarmament. Still, just as it looked as though the world was headed for peace, it was plunged into the Great Depression by the Wall Street Crash in USAball's stock market in 1929.
Without USAball's loans, Franceball's economies ground to a halt. Then, Weimar Republicball became Nazi Germanyball (intent on avenging Reichtangle) in 1933, and Italyball became fascist. Not wanting another war, UKball and Franceball used a policy of appeasement in the 1930s. They gave the Saarland back to Nazi Germanyball, allowed it to rearm the Rhineland, and let it re-occupy Danzig. In 1938, Nazi Germanyball Anschlussed Austriaball and Czechoslovakiaball
's Sudetenland whole.
On 1 September 1939, Nazi Germanyball invaded Polandball. Two days later, UKball and Franceball declared war on it. In response, Nazi Germanyball blitzkrieged through the Low Countries. Later, Nazi Germanyball invaded Franceball. Franceball looked at its capital ( Parisball) with all its art and literature and surrendered so Nazi Germanyball wouldn't destroy any of it. Thus, Nazi Germanyball and Fascist Italyball split Franceball. The rest of its clay became a puppet state called Vichy Franceball. After a few years of this containment, France took the form of Free Franceball (via the colonies of French Equatorial Africaball). All of them (except French Gabonball, who would later be invaded) pledged loyalty to Franceball. They invaded nearby French West Africaball and French Libyaball to participate in D-Day.
On 25 August 1944, the Allied Powers liberated Parisball. They defedated the Axis Powers and won World War II.
Modern Franceball [edit | edit source]
After World War II, Franceball began to flourish again. But the disastrous 1946 war of decolonization in Indochina (where North Vietnamball, South Vietnamball, Cambodiaball, and Laosball gained their independence in the 1954 Geneva Accords following Franceball's Dien Bien Phu defeat) left it relatively destitute. Franceball let some of the African colonies, namely French West Africaball and French Equatorial Africaball, go without a fight in 1960 (and giving French-occupied Fezzanball back to the now newly independent Kingdom of Libyaball 7 years before), by referendum, being not able to offer French citizen equality to all the subjects of the Empire without making of its European population an ethnic minority. Franceball became a permanent member of the newly-formed Conseil de Sécurité des Nations Unies (UN security council) and declared the Fourth Republic. It also created and held on to Saar Protectorateball until 1957. In 1958, they formed the Fifth Republic's system to resolve a major political crisis in the decolonization context. Still, it was forced to give up its last major colonial possession, Algeriaball, in 1962, following the Evian Accords to stop a steril bloody war. By now, Franceball had already formed EECball (later EUball)'s predecessor entity, the European Coal and Steel Union in 1951 and NATOball. Through the 1956 Treaty of Rome, married West Germanyball and gave birth to EECball ( EUball) in the Treaty of Utrecht the following year. Franceball put a vet at the entrance of Parisball's in EUball considering it's just a troll (future showed that it was). Still, it entered in 1973 after President De Gaulle's death. Franceball had a brief madness anti-systemic period in 1968 with a love story with Sovietball and Chinaball, origin of their current headaches.
Franceball's Gaullist era ended in 1970 but continues to influence world politics greatly. In 1977, it let go of Djiboutiball; in the 1990s, Franceball was essential in the reorganization of its child EUball. People come from all over once more to visit its clay, and it once again became a vibrant country of culture, arts, and sports. In 1998, its beloved "Bleus" won the World Cup on home clay in the mythic Stadium of Franceball. Franceball also hosts the French Open tennis tournament at Roland-Garros and the Tour de France bicycle race, which has been traveling annually across its clay every July since 1903 (except during the World Wars). It is the highlight of Franceball's summer because it brings millions of cycling fans to its clay from worldwide.
Franceball was the host of two FIFA World Cups in the past: the first time in 1938 and the second time in 1998.
2015: Year of tragedies and terrorist attacks[edit | edit source]
2015 was the year of tragedies and terrorist attacks on Franceball because two major terrorist attacks happened in Parisball. From 7 January 2015 to 9 January 2015, terrorist attacks occurred across the Île-de-France region, particularly in Parisball. Three attackers killed 17 in four shooting attacks, and police then killed the three assailants. The attacks also wounded 22 other people. The fifth shooting attack did not result in any fatalities. Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula claimed responsibility and said that it had planned the coordinated attacks for years. On 7 January 2015, two ISISball gunmen shot 12 members of the staff at the headquarters of the satirical newspaper "Charlie Hebdo" dead and 12 members wounded. On 8 January, another ISISball gunman shot a police officer and was killed. The gunner killed four more victims and took hostages on 9 January at a kosher supermarket near the Porte de Vincennes. Police tracked the assailants to an industrial estate in Dammartin-en-Goële, where ISISball gunners took a hostage. French armed forces and police conducted simultaneous raids in Dammartin and Porte de Vincennes, killing all three ISISball attackers.
After 12 January 2015 and for an indefinite period, as part of Operation Sentinelle, nearly 10,500 military personnel were deployed in France to secure 830 sensitive places (schools, churches, press organizations, etc.). On November 13, 2015, ISISball attacked Parisball again. They started suicide bombings outside of the Stade de France first. They continued into the city's streets, killing people at several cafes and at the Bataclan concert hall, where people attending a rock concert were also taken, hostage. One hundred thirty-seven dead, around 500 were non-fatal injuries. The attack in Parisball on 13 November 2015 was the most devastating terrorist attack in Franceball's history. As an answer, Franceball sent their fighter planes to bomb and precipitate the decline of ISISball on kebabs clay.
Notre-Dame Fire and Terrorist Attack[edit | edit source]
On 15 April 2019, just before 18:20 CEST, a structure fire broke out beneath the roof of Notre-Dame de Paris cathedral in Parisball. By the time it was extinguished, the building's spire had collapsed, most of its roof had been destroyed, and its upper walls were severely damaged. However, its vaulted stone ceiling prevented extensive damage to the interior, which largely contained the burning roof as it collapsed. Many works of art and religious relics were moved to safety early in the emergency. Still, others suffered smoke damage, and some exterior art was damaged or destroyed. The cathedral's altar, two pipe organs, and three 13th-century rose windows suffered little to no wear. Three emergency workers were injured. Contamination of the site and the nearby environment resulted.
On 16 October 2020, Samuel Paty, a French middle-school teacher, took place on 16 October 2020 in Conflans-Sainte-Honorineball, a suburb of Paris ball. Paty was killed and beheaded in the act of Islamist terrorism. The perpetrator, Abdoullakh Abouyedovich Anzorov, an 18-year-old Muslim Russian-born refugee of Chechen descent, killed and beheaded Paty with a knife. Azarov was shot and killed by police minutes later.
His motive for the murder was that Paty had shown its students Charlie Hebdo cartoons depicting the Islamic prophet Muhammad, including one cartoon that depicted Muhammad naked in a class on freedom of expression. French president Emmanuel Macron said that the incident was "a typical Islamist terrorist attack" and that "our compatriot was killed for teaching children freedom of speech." The murder was one of several attacks in France in recent years, and it created debate in society and politics.
The above did nothing but call for people to boycott Franceball, some calling for map removal and making Franceball's relationship with the Arab world deteriorate harder, especially with its child Algeriaball.
On 29 November, Franceball won the 2020 Junior Eurovision Song Contest hosted by its little friend Polandball. It was just the thing it needed to cheer itself up through such difficult times!
Franceball finished 2nd at Eurovision 2021 in Netherlandsball, only behind its sibling Italyball - its best result in 30 years. It won its group at Euro 2021 a short time later; however, it lost in the Round of 16 to Switzerlandball in a penalty shootout.
French presidential election of 2022[edit | edit source]
These elections took place from April 10 to 24, 2022.The main candidates were Jean-Luc Mélenchon, Marine le
Crayon Pen and the Emperor Emmanuel Macron.Emmanuel Macron won and became once again President of the Republic.
Flag Colors[edit | edit source]
The flag colors of Franceball are shown below:
|Oxford Blue||0, 33, 83||C100-M60-Y0-K67||#002153|
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|
|Lava||207, 9, 33||C0-M96-Y84-K19||#CF0921|
Or this one below after 1974 (habitually):
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Amis (Friends)[edit | edit source]
- Austriaball - My sibling-in-law with whom I have had problems in the past. We now live in peace, and it suits me well since I have reduced it to almost nothing. :)
- Belgiumball - This is a ridiculous dog of the bastard child! We tell each other bad jokes.
MY FRIES COME FROM MARSEILLE! FRENCH FRIES ARE THE BEST FRIES! REMOVE WAFFLEL NOW!But your fries come from me, okay? Also, how does it feel to lose in THE SEMI-FINAL?!
- Brazilball - We were allies during the First World War. But stop calling me a coward who surrenders! At least it helps for the satellite. Hon hon! Never forget the 1998 FIFA World Cup!
- Canadaballe - My child. I like it; tu is friendly and tolerant. Canada is the favourite destination for our young students.
- Russiaball - We are now friends. Russieballe hosted the Football World Cup 2018, which I won. I was allied with Russieballe in both world wars. I even loved its parents and grandparents. I love your vodka, and it loves to eat my frog legs. But I'm sorry for 1812, and I don't want to be a communist.
- Germanyball - Germany! My
worst enemyspouse (and boyfriend in some comics), I’m better than you at football! You’ve been relegated! But seriously, Weimarballe Republic I miss it. (Doctor, doctor, doctor! Laughter is really the best remedy! Hon, hon, hon!) yuo are n@z!
- Spainball - We had a very turbulent relationship in the past because of Naples and Burgundy. However, we are good (well, it kept its Capetian king). I buy some cheap food, and vacations in its clay.
- Italyball - Our capitals are exclusively twinned. Only Burger thinks there is a rivalry between us. But there is no debate: my food is better, and the Mona Lisa now is moi. Could you send the Pope back to Avignonball?
and your Lamborghini sucks, VIVE LA BUGATTI!REMOVE FASCISM !!
- Moroccoball - This is my favorite African friend! It's a great trading partner. It was a French protectorate, but it was a long time ago! It loves my culture very much (the baguette is strong!), and vice versa (couscous is strong too)!
- Nepalrawr - I love the mountains. One of my climbers climbed Mount Everest! Long live Nepal! (You can be my mountain base for the French Empire.)
- Latviaball - It loves my potato dishes and I give it a lot of economic support in the EU. In addition, some French live at Rigaball, so you are my second base to attack Russieball and part of my glorious French Empire! Hon hon.
- EUball - This is my little child with Allemagnebale, which I am proud of, so carry on with the plan to conquer the world, hon, hon!
I’m sorry for 2017, NEVER FORGET!
- Quebecball - My child with a funny accent! You worry a lot about the suppression of French genes. I await its independence, the constitution of a great transatlantic confederation of France, an alliance between the new and the old France, or whatever it wants. At least I gave you Nicholas and Burnet. Please be kind to your sibling.
- Louisianaball - This is my other grandchild living in United States. Louisiana is hosting exquisite Mardi Gras celebrations. Unfortunately, it is still Americanizing.
- Philippinesball - My Asian friend and adoptive relative. I win! Thank you for hosting Miss Universe 2016! I had the pleasure of celebrating this fantastic event!
- Netherlandsball - This is my ex-spouse, very stoned all the time. It vacations in my clay. Part of the Bourgogneballe, right? My jury gave him 12 at Eurovision 2019; I’m glad he finally won after so long!
- Vietnamball - It’s my coconut friend who loves my wand. And you need to withdraw Western Sahara recognition.
yuo are my colony !!
- USAball - It is my sarcastic and arrogant godchild (but I suppose it has its good side). I gave it Louisianaball (it wasn’t cool, godchild). Etats-Unis helped me during the First World War (you were late, but thank you) and the Second World War (you were late, but thank you again). I helped United States ball to kick the cute ass of United Kingdom ball during its independence. It was an expensive but fun game. I also gave him a statue of me (the Statue of Liberty), but its new president is weird.
(Plox tell your president that not only does he have Irish heritage, but he has French and rosbif English heritage too!)
- Monacoball - My little pet. It’s rich, smol and likes cars.
- Serbiaball - I have to help you remove more skewers; you are also a good ally. I’m really sorry I bombed you in 1999; I got the blessing of the UN. You are also the great mover of Austria and Hungary during the First World War! It is even of fellow kebab remover! Hon!
- Armeniaball - One of my best friends, it also is a kebab remover and I recognize the Armenian genocide. Never forget! Nagorno-Karabakh is Armenia!
- Scotlandball - You deserve to be free.
- Japanball - You are a good fan of me. Thank you for letting me inspire the Pokémon region of Kalos! I like your sumo concept and maki.
- Omanball - Please give me some oil!
- Polandball - Happy 100th birthday, my friend. You are very sweet! I like you very much! (Also, tu beat me at Sener junior Eurovision, but I liked your song.)
- Australiaball - Many Franceballs are big fans of its country! I build submarines for that. Sometimes, however, I confuse it with the Americans
or with the Austrians. (Anyway, these Anglos are all the same.)
- New Zealandball - We both love rugby, and it helped me during the First World War with Australia. Also, I am sorry to have bombed your ship in 1985. Never forget 2007 and 2011. But sometimes it is confused with Americans or Australians. (Either way, these Anglos are all the same boring things.)
- Qatarball and Saudi Arabiaball - Middle East trading partners.
- Argentinaball - My relative (the child from Spain) and my Latin American best friend. I helped it customize its cool music. Do you remember the Last Tango in Paris?
- Chiliballe - Relative. I helped its people flee to my land after the coup, but now I think it's okay. Its president is of French ancestry, Swiss, Greek and Basque.
(Your wine sucks!)
- Iranball - It exports me good oil and loves my car brands: Peugeot, Citroën, and Renault.
- Colombiaball - Great Latine friend. It makes great coffee, but MY WINE IS EVEN BETTER!
- Switzerlandball - Part of my union, FRACH. We love your chocolate; give me more of your best chocolate!
- Bulgariaball - Thank you for the twelve points on the televote at Eurovision 2017; I'm glad you liked my song that year!
- Gabonball -
PuppetChild adopted in Central Africa who has an excellent relationship with me!
- Tunisiaball - It can finally enter democracy; Good! Very nice clay for holidays.
- Indiaball - My relative. Macron has met your Prime Minister! You are also a good friend. I really like your food. (Don't scam me!) He also hates my child for stealing his flag. I used to have small ports in its clay. Oggy and the Cockroaches have good viewership in its clay. But remove ripoff.
- Malaysiaball - I help train its soldiers in his clay. It loves my croissants and its locals love to visit Paris. Please do not boycott my products.
By the way, can I have Bukit Tinggi? Then I revive my glorious French Empire.
- Walloniaball - My child who wants to unite with me. Shhh, don't let this idiot from Belgium know that, okay?
- Nigerball - My other African child
puppetwho is very poor. I'm sorry I created your borders. I didn't expect them *pffft* to look like a fried chicken drumstick!
- Iraqball - I helped it against ISIS, and Macron met with your prime minister! You are also a good friend.
- Chinaball - You love my food, and I depend on it a lot. HOWEVER, STOP INTIMIDATING MY CHILD!
- Mauritaniaball - I'm his mother, this kebab child. Uh, the one with the scary smile
I gave it during my rampage. It loves me even after that.
- Chadball - Another child from Africa. It was the one with the bionic eyes that I gave him as a farewell gift; they are very similar to Chad.
- Ukraineball - Thank you for the twelve points at Eurovision 2018! Russiaballe annoys you, but you have my moral support! Crimeaball is yours, but remember the 7–1! Hon, hon, hon, hon!
- Israelcube - Congratulations on winning Eurovision 2018! Your song was awesome
, but not as awesome as mine!
- South Koreaball - South Korea is the best Korea. I don't recognize aby evil twin. Also, happy K-pop! I also helped it during the Korean War.
- Croatiaball - I EXHAUSTED YOU DURING THE SEMI-FINAL OF THE 1998 FIFA WORLD CUP AND THE FINAL OF THE 2018 FIFA WORLD CUP! HON HON HON! YOU PLAYED TOO WELL! HON HON HON!
- Soviet Union - It was communist, but I liked it because I played fair during the Cold War, and it trusted me. "Then, however, I banned communism because it invaded Polandball during the Second World War!"
- United Kingdom (sometimes) - My ex-spouse. We used to be enemies, but now we have reconciled (for the better, of course).
Neutral (Frenemies)[edit | edit source]
- Cameroonball - My African child in Central Africa. I will help you build your Bonaberi bridge. BUT TELL YOUR PEOPLE THE MORE THEY INSULT ME ABOUT THE CFA-FRANC, THE MORE I CONTROL YOUR ECONOMY! SOMETIMES YOU’RE THE WORST COLONY I’VE HAD, SO STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR FORMER PARENT!
- Haitiball - My rebellious Caribbean child who hates me. Do you regret your independence now? Another cataclysm? Anyway, I’m doing you a favor by helping you after the earthquake, so be grateful.
- Swedenball - You are a beautiful Aryan. We don’t hate you, BUT HOW DARE YOU TAKE OFF MY BEAUTIFUL BÖRK! IF YOU TAKE IT OFF, I’LL MAKE ONE MYSELF! IKEA is good, and your pastries impress me.
- Pakistanball - My relative. I buy dates from Pakistan and pack them around the world. I was also one of the first non-kebab countries to recognize it. Yet, you’re a fucking kebab. DON’T DELETE INDEPENDENT, MY BEST RELATIVE! YOU HEAR ME! ALSO, STOP SUPPORTING TERRORISM!
- Libyaball - Yuo are fine, and aren't Pain remover, yes? Let's be freinds then.
- Basqueball - This is the weird Spanish kid who thinks it's connected to 6ball because of its weird language. Many Basques live in my clay, but you remain alone. Therefore, I don’t hate you, but please don’t put an ETA on me.
- Mexicoball - My relative. I too am a pyramidophile! It's strong against the new president of Amerique! BUT 1867 WAS THE WORST YEAR OF MY LIFE, AND I WANTED TO BE FRIENDS!
- Maliball - It was my favorite African child. I helped it eliminate the jihadists, but it… banished me from his clay? HOW COULD VOUS!?!
- Thailandball - Many French people visit your country! BUT NEVER 1890! HON HON HON!
- Syriaball - My child. I promise to help it fight ISISball.
- Romaniaball - This is my little oriental sibling. Romaninieballe loves me, and I love it a little. Its capital is called the «Little Eastern Paris». Yet we both hate Romas for stealing yours and our common ancestor's name, so I guess we can be friends.
- Indonesiaball and Bruneiball - They both hate me right now because of Samuel Paty’s assassination, and it wants to boycott my product.
- Portugalball - Sibling, fan
and concierge. I have a large Portuguese community in my clay. I liked your song Eurovision 2017; it was the very deserved winner. Please, build me a kitchen wall.
- Palestineball - It seems interested in establishing better relations with me once its war with Israelcube is over. But please be nice to Israel, ok? I support you at war though.
- Myanmarball - It is also another kebab remover as it removes Rohingyas, but I support Rohingya.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Turkeyball - For the last time, YOU CANNOT ENTER EU! AND CONTROL YOUR RADICAL PRESIDENT, PLEASE! NOT TO MENTION HE IS ALSO THE MAIN KEBAB! REMOVE! AND STOP BULLYING ARMENIABALL!
- Somaliaball - REMOVE THE PIRATES FROM THE SEA! I SUPPORT EVERYONE AGAINST YOU!
- Englandball - just 'M A L'. The DEVIL! I will reduce you to the sickly, despicable, primitive half-island that you have always been. Well, we assume that opportunity has passed. Meh, I guess we’re kind of friends now, :/ This relationship is the same as at the United Kingdom, except that we have more wars. You will help me in case of need and vice versa. Ah, yes, I have to thank you for eliminating Swedenball from the World Cup. Honnnnn.
- Cubaball - REMOVE FIDEL CASTRO FROM THE PREMISES!
- Nicaraguaball - Shit, change the flag of your child!
- Empire of Japanball - You kidnapped my child! Get rid of the banzai! You are so lucky because Nazi Germanyball gave me Anschluss in 1940!
- Algeriaball - YOU! YOU ARE THE REASON WHY MY GREAT EMPIRE IS FALLING! YOU AND YOUR FLN WILL PAY AND BECOME MY COLONY AGAIN!
- ISISball - What is the?! You. You. (* turns into Napoleonic Francetangle* )
VOUS! ASSEZ AVEC LES ATTAQUES; QU'EST-CE QUE TU AS FAIT ?! CHARLIE HEBDO, PARIS, NICE, SAINT-ETIENNE DU ROUVRAY, CONFLANS-SAINTE-HONORINE, ET LES CHAMPS-ELYSEES ?! RETRAIT, RETRAIT, RETRAIT, ISISBALL RIDICULE ! ARRÊTEZ DE RADICALISER MON PEUPLE AVEC VOTRE PUTAIN D'IDÉOLOGIE !NO TERRORISM!
Sinon, vous ferez l'expérience d'un viol et d'une mort douloureux et lents.
- Nazi Germany - Take a Bir Hakeim and Dunkirk in your face for life! 1940 WAS THE WORST YEAR OF MY LIFE! NEVER FORGET THE BLOODY HUMILIATION, THE SCORE AND-
CHEATER - YUO OF STUPID CHEATERS MOI SHOULD'VE BEEN WINNER OF LE COUPE DU MONDE!!!!! YUO OF BETTER LOSE NEXT TIME!!!!
Regional lands[edit | edit source]
Metropolitan regionballs[edit | edit source]
France is divided into 18 administrative regions, including 13 metropolitan regions and 5 overseas regions.
The 13 metropolitan regions (including 12 mainland regions and Corsica) are further subdivided into 2 to 13 departments. At the same time, the overseas regions consist of only one department each. They hence are also referred to as "overseas departments." The current legal concept of "region" was adopted in 1982, and in 2016 what had been 27 regions was reduced to 18.
- Auvergne-Rhône-Alpesball (merged with Auvergneball and Rhône-Alpesball.)
- Bourgogne-Franche-Comtéball (merged with Burgundyball and Franche-Comtéball.)
- Centre-Val de Loireball (formerly called Centreball until 2015.)
- Grand Estball (merged with Alsaceball, Lorraineball, and Champagne-Ardenneball.)
- Hauts-de-Franceball (merged with Nord-Pas-de-Calaisball and Picardyball.)
- Normandyball (merged with Upper Normandyball and Lower Normandyball)
- Nouvelle-Aquitaineball (merged with Aquitaineball, Limousinball, and Poitou-Charentesball.)
- Occitanieball (merged with Midi-Pyrénéesball and Languedoc-Roussillonball.)
- Pays de la Loireball
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azurball
Overseas regionballs[edit | edit source]
Anecdotes/Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the middle of the Middle Ages, it faced the Kingdom of Englandball in a conflict known as the Hundred Years War, as the latter wanted to annex them to their dominions. After 116 years of fighting (not a hundred as would be believed by its name), the costly war ended with the English withdrawal from French lands.
- It is a leader of Franchoponeball (Francophonieball) as a Commonwealthball rival
- Since it was defeated by the Nazis in WWII, it has been feeling quite unsure of itself.
- Two of humanity's most iconic pieces of art are in the Louvre Museum in Paris (Venus de Milo and the Code of Hammurabi).
- Although it once took almost all of Europe being Napoleonic Franceball, the other countries of Europe forgot that and kept calling it a Surrender.
- In the French language, the native name of the country (France) is a feminine noun. This explains why Marianne, the national personification of France, is a woman.
- Discovered the planetball Neptuneball (Urbain Le Verrier)
- It is the country with the most Nobel Prize winners for literature.
- It owns a Disneyland.
- In fact, some French fairy tales were adapted by Disney to become movies, like Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and the Beauty and the Beast.
- From here was the oldest woman in history, Jeanne Louise Calment, who lived 122 years (1875-1997).
- The expression "Sacre Bleu" is out of use in the country.
- The French Fries was not invented in its clay, but in Belgiumball.
- It stole the croissant from Austriaball and awarded it as its own.
- It invented champagne, and almost all champagne produced in the world comes from the Champagne region.
Coincidence? I do not think so!
How to draw[edit | edit source]
- Draw a black circle, then fill the left with blue,
- Then fill the right with Red, and leave the middle with white.
- Draw the eyes, and you're done.
- And if you want to, you can add a beret.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Founders||Belgiumball • Canadaball • Denmarkball • Franceball • Icelandball • Italyball • Luxembourgball • Netherlandsball • Norwayball • Portugalball • UKball • USAball|
|Joined during the Cold War|| Greeceball • Türkiyeball
West Germanyball ( Germanyball since October 1990)
|Joined after the Cold War
|| Czechiaball • Hungaryball • Polandball
Bulgariaball • Estoniaball • Latviaball • Lithuaniaball • Romaniaball • Slovakiaball • Sloveniaball
|Accession Protocol Signed||Finlandball • Swedenball|
|Membership Action Plan||Bosnia and Herzegovinaball|
|Intensified Dialogue||Finlandball • Georgiaball • Ukraineball • Swedenball|
|Individual Partnership Action Plan||Azerbaijanball • Armeniaball • Kazakhstanbrick • Moldovaball • Serbiaball|
|Organisationball for Economic Co-operation and Development|
||Australiaball • Austriaball • Belgiumball • Canadaball • Chileball • Colombiaball • Czechiaball • Denmarkball • Estoniaball • Finlandball • Franceball • Germanyball • Greeceball • Hungaryball • Icelandball • Irelandball • Israelcube • Italyball • Japanball • Latviaball • Lithuaniaball • Luxembourgball • Mexicoball • Netherlandsball • New Zealandball • Norwayball • Polandball • Portugalball • Slovakiaball • Sloveniaball • Spainball • South Koreaball • Swedenball • Switzerlandball • Turkeyball • UKball • USAball|
|Former Members||Free Territory of Triesteball|