This article may be too long to read and navigate comfortably.
This article requires more investment.
This article includes controversial themes within it!
|“||سر زد از افق مهر خاوران||”|
|“||Only God; the exalted; is light, everything else is darkness.||”|
— Ayatollah Khomeini
Iranball, officially the Islamic Republic of Iranball, formerly known as Persiaball (In the Western World) is
running the true leader of Islam a countryball in the Middle East. It is bordered by Armeniaball, Azerbaijanball, and Turkmenistanball to the North along with the Caspian Sea, the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman to the South, Iraqball and Türkiyeball to the West, and Afghanistanball and Pakistanball to the East. The country is divided into 31 provinces, including its capital Tehranball located in the North Central region, giving it a total area of 1.648 million square kilometers, making it the 17th largest country in the world. As of 2019, it has a population of about 82.12 million.
Iranball is a religious country. Many countryballs feel uneasy because of their nuclear program. Though considered oppressive by opponents, it is an extremely organized countryball. While it does act aggressive, it is mainly due to the fact that many countries used to mess with its land, economy, and government
and still do (Talking to you USAball).
Its birthday (National Day) is on April 1. Other celebrations it likes is Nowruz (March 21st) and Oil Nationalization Day (March 20th).
Iranball is not Semitic, even though it uses the Arabic alphabet.
Ancient Iran was inhabited by ancient western 4balls and 2balls, the latter of which contributed Eurasian steppe ancestry and Indo-Iranian language and culture to the local population. Iranball grew up as Medesball which conquered Urartuball but failed to attack Lydiaball.
Rule of Cyrus
When its child Achaemenidball. Achaemenidball could into very strong, conquering places like Anatolia, Assyria, Egypt, and much more. Achaemenidball was known for respecting the Jewcubes and for being a stronk dynasty. Eventually, Macedonball took it down.
Between 334 and 330 BC Alexander completed the conquest of the whole Achaemenid Empireball. Alexander’s burning of the royal palace at Persepolis in 330 symbolized the passing of the old order and the introduction of Greek civilization into western Asia. Greek and Macedonian soldiers settled in large numbers in Mesopotamia and Iran. Alexander encouraged intermarriage and fostered Greek culture, but he also retained a large part of the Achaemenian administrative structure and introduced Oriental elements and Greek political institutions.
Alexander left no heir. His death in 323 BC signaled the beginning of a period of prolonged internecine warfare among the Macedonian generals for control of his enormous empire. By the end of the 4th century BC, Seleucus I Nicator had consolidated his control over that part of Alexander’s territory that had corresponded to the Achaemenian Empire. Seleucus—who, with his son Antiochus I Soter, assumed supreme power—established a government with two capitals: Antioch on the Orontes River in Syria and Seleucia on the Tigris River in Babylonia. The greatest part of western Asia—from the Aegean to the Punjab—belonged to this vast Seleucid kingdomball, and to its diverse and varied populace must be added several allied Greek cities, both in Greece and in Asia Minor.
Parthia and Sassanids
Although the two new kingdoms, that of Arsaces I’s Parthians and the Greco-Bactrian kingdom of Diodotus I, sprang up almost simultaneously and very near each other, there were notable differences between them. The motivating force behind the rebellion in Bactria was an association—or perhaps even a collaboration—between the local nobility (large landholders who dominated the whole indigenous population) and the local Greek community. Both groups were opposed to the Macedonian domination represented by the Seleucid dynasty.
The makeup of the Parthian kingdomball seems to have been different. It was essentially built on the relationship of the inhabitants of Parthia to the neighbouring tribes outside the static frontiers—an ethnic mass, half nomadic and half settled, that inhabited the north of Iran. The success of Arsaces and his men was based on their strength, their spirit, and the weakness of their enemies.
The Greek element present in Parthiaball does not seem to have played a role similar to that played by its counterpart in Bactria. In fact, the Parthians, at least initially, may have been hostile to the local Greek populations. During their war with Antiochus III, they massacred all the Greek inhabitants of the city of Syrinx in Hyrcania.
Thus ensued four decades of peace with The Romans. The status quo it maintained with its western neighbour seems even to have been a necessity for Parthia, the expansion of the Kushān kingdom on the eastern frontiers having reached the peak of its power under King Kaniṣka (Kanishka). Accurate information about the relations between the Kushān and the Parthians is not available, but this long peace sought with Rome suggests that certain precautions were necessary for the kingdom of Iran.
In 224 CE, the Persian vassal king Ardašir revolted. Two years later, he took Ctesiphon, and this time, it meant the end of Parthia. It also meant the beginning of the second Persian Empire, ruled by the Sassanid kings. After Parthia's vassal, Persis became the ruler of Persia, Persis changed its name to Sassanid, which was named after the House of Sasan.
It continued what its parent Parthia did, fighting SPQRball, taking on the Roman Empire and beating them in numerous battles, and shaming the Romans as they also managed to capture Emperor Valerian, who became the first Roman Emperor to be captured in the battlefield.
It even made Persian territory larger. It did conquests Central Asia, Oman, Syria, Yemen and Egypt. It wanted to be how its parent, Achaemenid did. It loves rivaling Byzantine. Its best friend was the Ancient Quraish tribes in Mecca. In 309, the first golden era of the Sassanid Empire came as Shapur II ascended to the throne. His reign was the longest in Iranian history and also saw the military resurgence of his empire, pursuing a harsh religious policy (persecuting the Christians). In the east around 325, Shapur II regained the upper hand against the Kushano-Sasanian Kingdom and took control of large territories in areas now known as Afghanistan and Pakistan.
He defeated nearby Arab tribes at first, using a small but effective military force. He then defeated the Romans in a series of battles but were unable to gain territory as their sieges failed. During his Roman campaign, nomadic tribes from Central Asia attacked Transoxiana which is important for the control of Silk Road. He quickly left the Roman frontier and met the nomads, who were quickly crushed and Shapur annexed this territory and carved out a new province.
Cultural expansion followed this victory, and Sasanian art penetrated Transoxiana, reaching as far as China. Shapur, along with the nomad King Grumbates, started his second campaign against the Romans in 359 and soon succeeded in retaking Singara and Amida. In response, the Roman emperor Julian struck deep into Persian territory and defeated Shapur's forces at Ctesiphon.
He failed to take the capital, however, and was killed while trying to retreat to Roman territory. His successor Jovian, trapped on the east bank of the Tigris, had to hand over all the provinces the Persians had ceded to Rome in 298, as well as Nisibis and Singara, to secure safe passage for his army out of Persia.
The rise of Islam
In 632, a Caliphate named Rashidun was established in the Arabian Peninsula. Although the Sassanian Government didn't consider them a threat, a string of victories for the Arabs led by renowned general Khalid ibn al-Walid finally forced the Sassanids to be serious.
The shah, Yazdegerd III, recruited a large army of 50,000 troops headed by military general Rostam Farrokhzad to fight the Arabs. However, that army was beaten and Rostam himself didn't survive.
The Battle of Nahavand sealed the fate of the empire completely and the Sassanian government fled to Tang Dynastyball, ending years of Zoroastrian domination within Persia and starting a new age in Iranian culture.
Islam was brought to Iranball from Arab conquests in 650 AD and is very important to Iranians. Iranballs, unlike many of their neighbors, hold on very strongly to their pre-Islamic roots and achievements; sentiments of nationalism are apparent throughout Iranian history and in the everyday conversations of Iran.
Invasion by the Mongol empire and the Timurid, and shortly after
The Mongol invasion took place between 1219 and 1221, as troops of the Mongol Empireball invaded Central Asia. The campaign, which followed the annexation of the Qara Khitai khanate, saw widespread devastation, including numerous war crimes, and marked the completion of the Mongol conquest of Central Asia.
Conversion to Shia Islam: from the Safavids to the Qajars
But something unprecedented started in the northwest (present-day Republic of Azerbaijanball): A Shia religious group called Safaviyya was expanding from there. Eventually, it became the countryball that is called Safavidball. It was a Shia countryball, but unlike previous Shia countryballs in Persia, it started to enforce the conversion to Shia Islam, which means that Iranball became a Shia countryball starting from this period. It was an event that changed the Muslim world forever.
Modern, Secular Iranball
The Islamic revolution and present-day Iranball
- جمهوری اسلامی افغانستان - My best little sibling! I'm really sad they're gone now. They relied on burger king for so long they betrayed them, left to die to that Shia killing terrorist (again)! I should had done something. I should had supported the Panjshir Resistanceball while you are still alive. Still, yuo are gone. I'm sorry. Mashallah you should come back soon, and we'll eat tahdig rice and pomegranates together again!
- الجزایر - You are after Iraq and Syria the 3rd true Arab Friend (and maybe 5th influential ally!). We both hate Moroccoball
- ارمنستان - Many Armenians living in my clay, we love each other, because we hate Azerbaijanball and love Russiaball. We also share a similar culture and long history.
- آذربایجان (Sometimes) - When some people decide to be nice and seek partnership with me and have people move to my clay for traveling. And also when it and Armenia can into peace. Very cultural and historical to my land during ancient times. It was once mine... as we share similar genetics and we are both Shia (but why so irreligious)
- بنگلادش - Good friend and trade partner. Both we like Indiaball. Why do you support Azerbaijanball tho?
- بوروندی - New Anti-Imperialist Friend. But they like burger again, so they left our anti-imperialist alliance.
- برونئی - Another Sunni sibling who is really friendly with me.
- بلاروس - Like Russia, only smaller.
- بولیوی - The anti-imperialists are making a comeback again.
- چین - We are number 1 trade partners and political and economic friends. Is the best ally in the entire world, buying major oil. I trade a lot of my Oil in exchange for prosperity. We both have a secret relationship. Iran can into SCO. Thank you so much for mediating my relationship with Saudi Arabia. We can finally into first step towards normalizing relations in the middle east without American interference. TAKE THAT BIDEN!!!
- کوبا - It is a friend of Russia, and it is also a good friend to me.
- اریتره - We get along and its president has visited plenty of times. We have on Common Enemy but I have a question.... why are you friends with Little Satan.
- اتیوپی - We have great history and cultural similarities. But the most important thing is: WE SURVIVED WORLD WAR II! We also like Western Saharaball.
- اتحادیه اوراسیا and CSTOball - Might join yuo guys.
- ایسلند - Best western country ever! I love LazyTown! But why do you support Haram?
- هندوستان - Historical neighbor. I rented elephants at any medieval war from it. Buys a lot of oil and made me rich and is also very supportive. But why yuo of vote against my nuclear program? But also a friend of damn PIG!, SATAN JR. and THIS IMBECILE WHO DOESN'T LET WESTERN SAHARABALL GO! However we both like Armeniaball.
- اندونزی - It was my Sunni Sibling. It used to support me when I'm in troubles, and it also (sorta) hated Saudi Arabiaball because it's lying about that 300 Trillion Rupiah.
- عراق -
Name stealer and my puppetWe used to be enemies and there was a dispute over Shatt al-Arab waterways but after Saddam was overthrown, we became good friends. One of your generals got assassinated too? Don't worry, we will end that capitalist pig!
- قزاقستان, ازبکستان, and قرقیزستان - Turkic Friends and Trading Partners! Long live my Central Asian buddies.
- کویت - My best gulf buddy! We get along well and there are my immigrants coming to your country for jobs and monies. Also we both hate that asshole.
- لبنان - Anti-Israel ally. I also love Beirut foods like Falafel.
Let me control you with Hezbollah damnit!
- جماهیریه عربی لیبی - It was my first friend I made after the 1979 revolution, and it helped me during the Iran-Iraq war. Also he hates Corrupt Imperialist Warlord too! Shame they killed him. Miss you Gaddafi.
- نیکاراگوئه - Central American Friend.
- کره شمالی - My Anti-burger friend. It also did not want into Rothschild banks. I hope you are not trying to destroy the world. I consider you a real Korea. North Korea Best Korea!! And also please teach me women rights plox!
- عمان - I like it, even though it is a monarchy it is one of the only Gulf States to get along with me.
- پاکستان - We both support Palestinian independence from Israelcube. I am also the first country to recognize it as a sovereign nation. It's the first to be called the "Islamic Republic", but I respect it. But why do you hate my friends Armeniaball and Indiaball and recognize the Zionist Satan's puppet? Wait. YOU SUPPORTED THAT FILTHY SHIA KILLING PIGSHIT??
- فلسطین - Poor countryball. Don't worry, you will be free soon and we will destroy Satan Jr. together.
- فیلیپین - You are friends of that burger. I once hated you, but I appreciate the fact that you know better not to be in ties with it. We will get along fine, but you have to destroy ISIS filth in your country and I might give info. Thanks for supporting my Nuclear Program back in 2008.
- لهستان - I feel so bad for you, cause you were always invaded by other countries. You are not the only one, that was invaded so much. I was also invaded from other countries for example from Soviet Union and the UK. I also saved its people during WW2 and I did open a Polish school for Polish children. Have a very good 100th birthday my Slavic friend.
- قطر - Even tho you forgave Saudi Arabiaball, we are still friends.
- روسیه - We both are enemies of USAball. We do protect Armenia from Evil Kebabs. We two hate NATO. Russia, I really enjoyed the World Cup you held. I mean, I'm going to train a lot for the next games here in the Middle East (Qatar 2022), I hope to meet you again 4 years from now.
also of supplying drones to it xdd
- صربستان - Even though it removes kebab, its origins of Serbs living in its clay came from my clay! It also dislikes Türkiye and America too, so I like them.
- سودان - Thanks for becoming friends again. It also supports my buddy Russia. But why did yuo attack Houthis?
- سوریه - Is of good anti-imperialist friend, we both hate Satan, Satan Jr. and Their puppet. I help it against parasite. You are a part of my influential empire too!
- تاجیکستان - It is of Iranian just like me despite not bordering me and using a different writing system. We are siblings!
- ترکمنستان - My sibling! When it is nice to me :D
- Vaticanball - My Imam and Pope Francis were both the best religious friends! I remember how you criticize USAball for burning Qur'ans for no reason. Good job on that! We are theocratic countries and we kinda hate Wahabbi spreader. I also had a catholic church in my clay and I have a minority of christians here, so feel free to spread your religion here, but don't spread them too much because I will lose my majority!
- ونزوئلا - We two are of biggest exporters of Oil. We both hate this PIG. Also Best South American Friend. But I'm not socialist like it.
- ویتنام - Good Trading partner and Friend.
- صحرای غربی - I recognize you and support you and Algeriaball against Moroccoball! She also likes my friends and hates my past self, this pig, this imperialist, and their puppet.
- عربستان سعودی - We normalized relations thanks to Kung Pao's effort so we cool? But you still remain a US ally despite that.
- برزیل - Trade partner, I buy a lot of meat from it. But thanks for removing Bolsonaro, he is a Zionist flame patriot who wants to cut ties with me.
- کانادا - We now have normal relations. One day... We will be friends.. I'm sorry for everything. I will remove you from enemies. Yuo also have EletroBOOM living in yuor clay.
- کامبوج - We actually get along together but I defeated you 14-0 HAHAHA!!!!
- بوقلمون - It is okay, cause we both hate Saudi Arabia, Israel and Kurdistan, but stop bullying Armenia with Azerbaijan. You must apologize for the genocide you did on Armenians! Thank you for Turkish YouTuber Emre Durmuş; he did a video about me.
- مصر - We are neutral on each other, we both have a rich history but it is not the biggest fan of me but it supports me at the UN and is thinking about rebuilding ties with me.
- فرانسه - I'm happy to send good oil to you and me to take Car Brands Peugeot, Citroën and Renault from you, thanks for keeping Ayatollah Khomeini when the Western puppet Shah exiled it but you are too friendly with Great Satan. Plus you supported Saddam Hussein in the 1980-88 war! So be careful! You're also a hypocrite you traitor. You support this terrorist Mujahedin who is against me. STOP SUPPORTING THEM!! You also colonized and did genocide on Algerians and banned women wearing niqaab in public!
- یونان - NEVER FORGET WHAT YOU BARBARIANS DID TO MY GLORIOUS EMPIRE!!! However in modern times you are considered an ok friend.
- میانمار - I used to like you because we are both anti-burger and we are allies of Russiaball and Chinaball. But you are Persecuting the Rohingyas, you dangerous bitch, so watch it!
- ژاپن - I actually like you because I enjoyed watching your anime! Please gib more ANIMES plox. But, you're just friend with Great Satan I don't mind anyways. We both have ancient monarchies before republic and history. Also plox be nice to dimsum.
- کره جنوبی - Thanks to make Teheran road in Seoul. BUT I STILL support and love North Korea. AND WHY DO YOU BAN ME FROM USING MOBILE PHONES IN THE OLYMPICS?
- اوستیای جنوبی - Although we mutually both like Russiaball, and then it wanted its allies to recognize you and your friend, but one of my former foreign affairs ambassadors said his government cannot into recognizings you but he can into supportings your self-determination in your conflict with Georgiaball because it could cause more conflicts in my clay other than this fucker here. So thanks for the offer but no thanks.
- آرتساخ - Same as South Ossetiaball above but we also both love Armeniaball, the reason why I can't recognize you is because my Azeri population will be mad at me, and also, my current Imam is an Azeri.
- ایران پهلوی - YOU OF THE WORST! YOU PERSECUTED IRANIANS WITH THE HELP OF AMERICA AND ISRAEL! AND YOU EVEN LET BRITAIN EXPLOITING OUR OIL!! DID I ALSO NOT FORGET ABOUT THE COUP OF 1953?! I'M GLAD THAT I FINALLY KILLED YOU FOR GOOD IN 1979, BURN IN HELL!! DOWN WITH MONARCHY!! LONG LIVE THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC AND KHOMEINI!!
- ایالات متحده - YOUR GOVERNMENT IS SHIT!! YOU ALWAYS CALL ME A TERRORIST AND SAY I HAVE NUKES, YOU HAVE NO PROOF!!! Thus you have more than five thousand nuclear weapons! You fight in Iraqball, Pakistanball, and Syriaball and lol you always finish our work when we are victorious in battles like Iraqball and ISIS! And don't you think I forget the time that You intentionally shot down my Airbus A300!!! Then we are the terrorists??!! Also fuck off, no matter what president you got I will still hate you!! But we both hate radical jihadist scum and communist...
- عراق بعثی - This menace failed to anschluss me in 1980, and USAball helped it by giving it weapons. Burn in hell Saddam Hussein, evil pig and Shia killer. Even my parent hates you! ALSO HOW DARE YOU INVADE KUWAIT YOU FUCKING SHIT!! I SUPPORT GREAT SATAN AGAINST YOU IN 1991!!!
- بحرین - YOU BELONG TO ME LOSER!!! NOT INDEPENDENT!!! REMOVE BADER AL SAFAR!!!
- امارات متحده عربی - You have fake ice skiing, fake history, and most importantly a puppet of THIS RAT! Screw you my natural beauty is better than yours!
- آذربایجان - When some idiots decide to be a jerk and bully Armenia. AND NO I HISTORICALLY CONTROLLED ITS LAND NOT OTTOMANS! What? What are yuo doing with THE LITTLE SATAN! Stop being so nice to it... And South Azerbaijanball is mine. Also why did yuo host a gay parade named Eurovision in 2012??
I tried my best to stop that without telling yuo, but I regret because yuo became closer friends with Satanic cube because of that.
- کامرون - Dumb Palestine bullier!
- جیبوتی - You broke ties with me! Come back here you little Somalia!
- استونی - Yuo also hate me because I'm friends with Russiaball? Also, I know yuo are racist's sibling, so that gave me a reason to hate yuo, but yuo hated Lesser Satan but NO MATTER! ALSO, I'M SORRY I SHOT DOWN yuor friends airplane okay?!
- Hungaryball - Take some Refugees you dumb racist, meanwhile I have over 4 million refugees who need a safe place, also, FLAG STEALER!!!
Wait, you shelter my sibling!?!?
- اسرائيل - Don't forget that our Shah Cyrus the Great helped you Jews out of captivity in Babylon. You heard right, we always treated you guys right, we don't hate Jews, I even had a Hebrew Queen on Old Persian Days, BUT CAN'T YOU JUST STOP BEING A DAMN SCUM???? I will never talk to you, justice must be done. YOU KILLED MY NUCLEAR SCIENTIST!!!
I could make an entire essay about why yuo suck!
- کوزوو - YOU ARE FAKE AND YOU ARE A GODDAMN NATO PUPPET! So you now recognized Zionist and moved your embassy to Jerusalemcube! Well then go to fucking hell!
- کردستان - You may be Iranic just like me but STOP TRYING TO CAUSE ALL THESE SEPARATIST MOVEMENTS!! WE MUST UNITE UNDER THE BANNER OF ISLAM!!
- مراکش - Free Western Sahara!
- سازمان پیمان آتلانتیک شمالی - Stop threating me and Russia you stupid terrorist Organization, who don't know what peace is! They never follow that stupid treaty, anyway! Also stop bombing Syrian civilians and Hospitals dumbass. And why don't you fight against ISIS?? Are you scared or what??
- سومالی - This ball thinks it can fuck me, but he can forget it. Their country is almost totally destroyed and I've heard they are the poorest country. STOP DESTROYING MY SHIPS YOU PIRATE LOVERS OR I WILL ATTACK yuo. Though it hates the satan it is also the puppet of the THE OIL DRINKER and it is basically a terrorist so... I hate yuo.
- اتحاد جماهیر شوروی - YUO SUCK ATHEIST SCUM! I WILL COLLAB WITH USAball AGAINST YUO IN YUOR WAR! SO GLAD YUO ARE NOW THE WAY BETTER AND FRIENDLIER RUSSIABALL! But thank you for creating my friend.
- آلمان نازی - OH, SO YOU'RE THE WORST SATAN I'VE EVER MET IN THE WORLD?! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR MANIPULATING ME TO BE AN ANTISEMITIC COUNTRY!! FUCK DAVUD MONSHIZADEH! WORST SATAN EVER THAN THESE GUYS!! GLAD THAT PAHLAVI REMOVED YOU BEFORE MY REVOLUTION!! REMOVE HITLER!!!
- انگلستان - Stupid imperialist, will you ever stop being a little sh*t? >:(
Wait yuo like my poetry?
- اتریش - Oh look, a puppet of USA wants to improve relations with me... Who the fuck do you think you are that wants to improve relationships with me you hypocrite? When you were a part of Nazi Germany you helped to gas Jews and apologized to Israel years later! But In the 80s you supported Saddam Hussein with chemical weapons to gas me but you didn't apologize to me? What's wrong with you? Stay away from me you damn hypocrite and go improve your relationship with Israel and Iraq.
- : Look, ich am not of USAball puppet. Ich am not even in NATOball because ich want to remain neutral. Currently my politicians are mostly hypocrites, yes. However, in past Bruno Kreisky did a lot of peace negotiations with Palestineball and he even has a street named after him in Palestine. Do you even know how difficult it is for me? If I support Israelcube the world calls me a zionist and if I support Palestineball the world calls me a nazi. Yes, ich caused two world wars, but nowadays ich can into Dr. Österreich for peace. Also you are welcome in Vienna for nuclear agreement discussions.
- : Understandable, but don't you dare supporting the western scums or I will obliterate you!
- تایوان - FAKE CHINA!!! I'M GLAD YOUR DISPUTE WITH MY SIBLING JUST ENDED RIGHT AFTER YOUR SIBLING KICKED YOU OUT!
- اوکراین - I AM NOT SORRY FOR SHOOTING DOWN YOUR PLANE! ALSO, I ALSO SUPPORT RUSSIA AGAINST YOU, SO YOU ARE ALTOGETHER RUSSIAN! REMOVE SALO!
- ترکمنستان (sometimes) - My sibling! SOMETIMES When he is NOT NICE TO me... >:(
- 🥂 Alcohol - OH NONONONONO, WORST BEVERAGE EVER, IT'S HARAAM ON ISLAM, SO I PROHIBITED IT FOR MUSLIMS!!!! I allow non-muslims to drink it, BUT STILL I HATE IT!
- 🐷 Pork - WORSE THAN ALCOHOL!
- 🃏 Gambling - This board game is not allowed in Islam, YOU CAN'T EARN MONEY FROM GAMES??!!
Or Enough From Gambling Closed..
The Flag of Iran is a horizontal tricolor with the colors green, white, and red.
The green stands for culture growth, happiness, unity, nature, and the Persian language. White stands for freedom, and the red stands for the blood of those who fought for their country. The pattern on both the green and red strips, are actually the worlds 'allahu akbar' (God is the greatest, but not in a jihadist way), written 11 times on each side, making it 22 times repeated to represent the 22nd of the month of Bahman in the Iranian calendar, which landed on the 11th of February 1979 (Iranian revolution).
|Douban Green||35, 159, 64||C78-M0-Y60-K38||#239F40|
|White||255, 255, 255||C0-M0-Y0-K0||#FFFFFF|
|Rosso Corsa||218, 0, 0||0, 100, 100, 15||#DA0000|
The emblem may look like a sword with a bunch of crescents around it, but in reality, they are really letters forming an overlapping monogram of the Shahada, the declaration of Islam stating there is no god except Allah.
|Rosso Corsa||218, 0, 0||0, 100, 100, 15||#DA0000|
- Tehranball - My spectacular capital city and biggest City of Iran and the world. This is what a real City should look like.
- Alborzball - I like your Mountains.
- Ardabilball - I call it Iranian Siberia, because it is one of the coldest place in Iran.
- Bushehrball - My Industrial and important Province for Trade. There is also Our Atomic factory that Israelcube planned to attacked it, but never did it, because it have no balls to attacking it...
- Chahar Mahaal and Bakhtiariball - Why are you so quiet? Show yourself a bit, or let yourself be mindful.
- Farsball - Another spectacular City of Iran after Isfahan, Mashhad and Teheran.
- Gilanball - Was part of Soviet Unionball and now it is my Part. You have btw cool beaches.
- Golestanball - My Turkmenistan, You have also a beautiful Nature.
- Hamadanball - Its Military Base is one of our Important Base, because me and Russiaball fly from there to bomb those ISISball pigs.
- Hormozgānball - You are My second favourite Province (after Tehranball) because your beaches are beautyful and the Cities especially Bandar Abbas and Kish Island.
- Ilamball - Thank yuo for protecting my Border to Iraq and the Cities from those ISISball Terrorist Pigs.
- Isfahanball - One of the cultural city I think?
- Kermanball - A lot fruits come from here. Pls do more fruits and food for me.
- Kermanshahball - Our most important oil refinery is there. So pls be careful of that Haram Terrorists that they not can stealing it.
- Khuzestanball - I think you are the hottest place in world, right?
- Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmadball - I don't have so much contact with it. But btw why do you choose so a hard name??!! Kohgu-Kigugh-Kohguluieh... A dammit.
- Kurdistanball - It has some rebel cancer known as PJAK that are trying to get independence from me because of this traitor here Iraqi Kurdistanball.
- Lorestanball - Don't let be provocate by Kurdistanball right?
- Markaziball - Nothing special, but yes...
- Mazandaranball - Your nature is beautiful, I like it.
- North Khorasanball -
- Qazvinball - It builds the Railroads.
- Qomball - Our holy place of Mosques and Russiaball did buy its Airport for 2.8 Mio Euro, that's nice because you've earned some money.
- Razavi Khorasanball - Where many Shias come to the almighty Imam Reza Shrine in Mashhad.
- Semnanball - It accepts that I can test missiles in its desserts.
- Sistan and Baluchestanball - Dangerous place, because there are some Terrorists who want independence.
- South Azerbaijanball - A lot of Azerbaijanis and Turks live here. From this place here are come the best carpets. My Imam, Ali Khamenei, is of this ethnicity.
- South Khorasanball - Has a lot of problem with the Taliban at the Afghanistanball Border. But don't worry I do my best to protect it.
- Yazdball - How should I call you?! Dschast? Iast?
- Zanjanball - Nothing Special, but it produces a lot of Bread and Wheat, do more for me pls.
|Islamic Republic of Iran: The Non-Monarch, Anti-American, And heir of Persia|
||Alborzball • Ardabilball • East Azerbaijanball • West Azerbaijanball • Bushehrball • Chahar Mahaal and Bakhtiariball • Farsball • Gilanball • Golestanball • Hormozgānball • Ilamball • Kermanball • Kermanshahball • North Khorasanball • Razavi Khorasanball • South Khorasanball • Khuzestanball • Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmadball • Kurdistanball • Lorestanball • Markaziball • Mazandaranball • Qazvinball • Qomball • Sistan and Baluchestanball • Tehran Provinceball ( Tehranball) • Yazdball • Zanjanball ( Zanjanball (city))|
|Historical entities||Migrants from the West • Elamball • Medesball • Achaemenidball • Parthiaball • Sassanidball • Rashidunball • Umayyadball • Abbasidball • Saffaridball • Samanidball • Ghaznavidsball • Seljukball • Khwarazmianball • Ilkhanateball • Timuridball • Safavidball • Afsharidball • Zandball • Qajarball • Pahlavi Iranball|
|Members||Afghanistanball • Azerbaijanball • Iranball • Kazakhbrick • Kyrgyzstanball • Pakistanball • Tajikistanball • Turkeyball • Turkmenistanball • Uzbekistanball|
|Observers||OICball • Turkic Councilball|
- Go to North Iran, it's already infested with Turks/Azeris tho...