|“||No I'm not getting flooded by global warming...||”|
Tuvaluball, also known as Elice Islandsball
or Tuvaball and TVball, is a throat singer countryball in Oceania. It is made up of 3 reef islands and 6 normal islands. It is the world's fourth smallest countryball. It can into very invisible. If you want to visit its clay, do it now, because it's screwed and will completely become one with the sea in a few years.
History[edit | edit source]
Summary[edit | edit source]
Tuvaluball, born as a 7ball, was adopted by UKball until 1978. Tuvaluball also owns the internet domain "tv" which gives it a large percent of its money, but has a little economy based on the export of cocos to other isles and to Australiaball.
Discovery[edit | edit source]
Tuvalu was first discovered by Spanish explorers on 16 January 1568 during the voyage to Niue. The explorers gave the name "Valu del Jesus" (meaning "Islets of Jesus") because the date of discovery was Easter.
British Colonization[edit | edit source]
British people from Kiribati came to colonize the island and killed native islanders, 7balls, and some Spanish people. The native islanders surrendered, but the Spanish government didn't. It created a dispute.
Brit-Spanish-Tuvaluan Dispute[edit | edit source]
During the Brit-Spanish dispute, a lot of Natives were used as soldiers or slaves so a revolution happened occurred. In the end, the three sides decided to make peace and make it British Commonwealth, Tuvaluan Rule and gave it a Brit-Spanish name (Tu- meaning Transitive Un-Partisan and Valu for the island in Spanish).
Rising Sea levels[edit | edit source]
All of Tuvalu lies within 5m of sea level and thus is vulnerable to sea-level rise and climate change like many other island nations. Global warming caused Tuvalu to be 86% flooded and soon it will drown.
How to draw[edit | edit source]
- Color the basic circle stripe of this color
- Draw the Union Jack in the up-left quarter (using this blue, this red and white)
- Draw eight yellow stars as the islands of Tuvalu
- Draw the eyes and you've finished
Relations[edit | edit source]
Friends[edit | edit source]
- UKball - Parent! I can also into Commonwealthball.
- , , Kiribatiball , Tongaball, Fijiball - Childhood friends, great island neighbors!
- ROCball - I gave it diplomacy, it is of real Chinaball.
- Philippinesball-Good person.
- USAball, New Zealandball, and Franceball - My parent. Shame I can into too small for them to know me...
- Jakartaball - We can both can into Sinking.
- Georgiaball - I withdrew my recognition of that dirty scums for yuo!
- Cubaball - Thank yuo for the medical aid packages. They send doctors to help us. I hope USABall lifts embargo for yuo.
- UAEball - We signed a deal where they help gib money for solar power to our outer islands so I don't need fossil fuels as much.
- South Koreaball - Many thank yuo for gib water bottles during our drought in 2011. We have joint fishing agreement to help our fishing vessel.
Neutral[edit | edit source]
- Australiaball - Other relative. BUT IT IS SOMETIMES EVIL!
- Indonesiaball - It used to be my enemy but it sometimes hates Australiaball but stop killing My Cousin plox
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Chinaball - Fake China.
- North Koreaball - Parent and rleative hater! Stop nuking Hawaiiball and Guamball, they are innocent!
- Tuvaball - NAME STEALER!!!
- South Ossetiaball and Abkhaziaball - Sorry guys but I changed my mind on recognizing yuo guys. But at least yuor citizens can visit me.
- Hummus - I will never recognize you dimsum puppet!
Gallery[edit | edit source]
| Little |
|Sovereign Countryballs||Fijiball • Solomon Islandsball • Vanuatuball • Micronesiaball • Kiribatiball • Marshall Islandsball • Palauball • Nauruball • Samoaball • Tongaball • Tuvaluball|
|Dependencies||Cook Islandsball • Niueball • Norfolk Islandball • Coral Sea Islandsball • New Caledoniaball • Hawaiiball • French Polynesiaball • Wallis and Futunaball • Easter Islandball • Clipperton Islandball • Tokelauball • Pitcairn Islandsball • Guamball • American Samoaball • Northern Mariana Islandsball • Wake Islandball • Johnston Atollball • Midway Atollball • Kingman Reefball • Palmyra Atollball • Jarvis Islandball • Baker Islandball • Howland Islandball • Christmas Islandball • Cocos Islandsball • Ashmore and Cartier Islandsball • Heard Island and McDonald Islandsball • Chatham Islandsball • Juan Fernandez Islandsball|
|Islands and atolls||Nanumeaball • Nanumangaball • Niutaoball • Nuiball • Nukufetauball • Niulakitaball • Vaitupuball • Funafutiball (capital) • Nujulaelaeball|
|Former entities||7ball • British Gilbert and Ellice Islandsball|