It is a member of the Atlantic-Congo family.
Ghanaball also produces high-quality cocoa, is the 2nd largest producer of cocoa globally. For reasons it keeps some of it to themself. Its neighbor Côte d'Ivoireball thinks can into better coffee.
Its current president is Nana Akufo-Addo.
History[edit | edit source]
Pre-colonial times [edit | edit source]
It is believed that 8ball reached Ghanaball around the year 40,000 BC. Until 5th century, the land was unclaimed by any tribes, not even the ones in modern-day Ghanaball. Then in 1471, Portugal explored it. After some digging, they struck gold, named it "Gold Coastball".
After leaving, Kingdom of Portugalball came back in 1483 and visited to trade with locals. They offered European goods, such as metal knives, beads, mirrors, rum, and guns all in exchange for slaves. The natives in the zone weren't that happy.
Dutch Empireball came and colonzied the coast. In 1763, two tribes, divided among themselves the lands, these tribes were the Oyo tribe, a mainly Ewé tribe that controlled west Nigeria and Beninball and Togoball; the other tribe was the Ashanti tribe, a tribe that controlled most of Ghanaball and Côte d'Ivoireball.
Then Netherlandsball sold the Dutch Gold Coastball to UKball and UKball launched a expedition to the Oyo Tribe, which lost its lands in Ghanaball to the Daho tribe. Then UKball after taking all of south Ghanaball went further into the Daho tribe not with flowers and letters but with cannons and rifles.
20th century [edit | edit source]
British Togolandball became a Trust Territory of the United Nationsball that was under British administration. In 1957 they voted in a plebiscite to become part of what is now Ghanaball. The reult was a 82% turnout of Western Togoland's citizens, which translated in 58% wanting to join Ghanaball.
|Option||Votes||Percentage of Total Votes|
|Total||160,587||100% (and 82,2% turnout)|
Ghanaball since the 2000's had been growing rapidly. Before, only 48% had access to electricity, now since 2019 it is 90%. Big Shaq, best know for Man's Not Hot (Just Sauce), is of Ghanian descent.
History of elections in Ghana [edit | edit source]
In 2008, 2012, and 2016 elections were all won by the Social Democratic "New Democratic Congress" (N.D.C.). Although only the 2008 Ghananian General Election was the only one that the N.D.C. won and since 2012 the conservative "New Democratic Party" has won the elections, including the 2016 election.
2017 independence attempt [edit | edit source]
On May 9, 2017, the Homeland Study Group Foundation unsuccessfully tried to declare the independence of Western Togolandball. On May 7, 2019, the national executive of the Volta separatist group, Homeland Study Group Foundation (HSGF/FGEP; French: Fondation du Groupe d'étude de la Patrie), a member has rejected claims that the group had a militia.
2020 Western Togoland rebelion [edit | edit source]
On September 25, 2020, secessionists demanded that Ghanaball's forces leave the Volta Region after attacking several police stations in the Volta Regionball. In a press statement declaring their secession from Ghanaball, the Homeland Study Group Foundation under the leadership of Charles Kormi Kudzordz declared sovereignty over the area of . The Government of Ghanaball did not take the declaration seriously, viewing it as a joke
just like Mauritaniaball, although an important security expert Ghanaball urged the government to treat the issue as a national security risk.
The AfCFTA headquarters was now handed over to Ghanaball from Rwandaball.
Relations[edit | edit source]
Friends[edit | edit source]
- Ashanti Empireball - Grandparent. It was of very rich and stronk, I am nostalgic so I want to be like it one day!
- South Africaball - Good trading partner. The second co-founder of the African Union and we are both rich and relevant. Good friend. We have a Common rival.
- Ethiopiaball - Landlocked Friend with a rich history and never colonized. My flag is based from yours. We are also the founders of THE AU.
- Côte d'Ivoireball - Neighbor who was also named after the coast. It was adopted in Franceball's clay,
and this is why it can be so annoying!but we can into cocoa! Also, it is my rival in who has better economy, and I'm winning so far.
- Guineaball - A Pan-Africanist like me. We can into removings colonialism. Ahmed Sekou Toure was a good friend with Kwame Nkrumah and we both used to be in the Union of African Statesball with Maliball.
- Jamaicaball - Cool Friend in the Caribbean. I am planning to gib it monies soon.
- USAball - We have excellent relations and many of my students immigrate to its clay.
- Netherlandsball - Real parent.
But why you sold me to UKball?
- Malaysiaball - Potential businessman and investor. Also it used my coffin dance to make its people to stay at home.
- Pakistanball - We both have rivalry with our Overrated siblings since they hack shit! We trade a lot and it gibs monies and I gib gold.
- Indiaball - It likes Nigeria and hates Pakistan, But at least it is the founder of the non-aligned movement, and we have Sindh Indians here. Your COVID cases though...
- Boliviaball - We have similar flags. Me, it, and Ethiopiaball like each other.
- Indonesiaball - Sort of a Sibling, Thanks for the Indomie!!
- Belgiumball - It makes chocolate too! I'm trying to get a relationship with it.
Neutral[edit | edit source]
- Switzerlandball - Likes my chocolate because it helps its industries. And what is this child slavery stuff I been hearing? Dafuq?! That's it, my government will be giving no more chocy to you!
- UKball -
Fakeadoptive parent. I don't really like it but it taught me English, tea, and cricket. Also, rest in peace to your queen but... can we carry her coffin at her funeral? ⚰️
- Chinaball - You created TikTok and Coronavirus (COVID) so I was "forced" to do the coffin dance. even your friend Pakistan hates TikTok. Though you did make my coffin dancing famous on ur stupid app, plus it gives investments, so I guess I will wait to keep your coffin.
- Philippinesball - Why did you replace my Coffin dance music with Finally Found You?
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Nigeriaball (sometimes) - Stop saying your Jolof Rice is better, overrated fuck!!!
- Togoball - Annoying French neighbor, stop sending illegals to my clay! REMOVE WORM!
- Ugandaball and Chadball - I beat you in African memes.
- Botswanaball - And as for you Botswana, your memes suck.
- Bulgariaball - 10 -0 NEVER FORGET!!!
- Western Togolandball and Quebecball - No independence for you, speak English
- Kosovoball - Recognition withdrawn. You are part of Serbia.
Islamic Republic of Afghanistanball - HEHEHE YUO CAN INTO MOST RECENT COUNTRY TO COLLAPSE! ⚰️
- Uruguayball - STUPID DRUGS USER CHEATER WHO KNOCKED ME OFF UNFAIRLY OFF 2010 WORLD CUP, FUCK LUIS SUAREZ
THANKS Portugalball FOR LETTING YOURSELF BE BEATEN BY South Koreaball IN 2022
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Ghanaball is the first independent countryball of Sub-Saharan Africa that was formerly colonized by a European country and hates colonialism.
- Unlike many other colonized countryballs, it is very proud to be African (it invented Panafricanism) and wants to unite with the African diaspora in the Americas.
- It can into peace and stability. (and space!)
- Big Shaq (Michael Dapaah) is of Ghanian Descent and can speak Twi, Ghana's most widely spoken language. (THE TING GOES SKRRAAA)
- Its best World Cup performance was the quarter-final.
- The popular coffin dance meme originated from this country
to gain relevance.
How to draw[edit | edit source]
Draw Ghanaball is simple:
- Divide the basic circle shape into three vertical stripes
- Color them of red, yellow and green
- Draw a black star in the yellow stripe
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
Flag colours[edit | edit source]
Main colours[edit | edit source]
|Lava||207, 9, 33||C0-M96-Y84-K19||#CF0921|
|Jonquil||252, 210, 15||C0-M17-Y94-K1||#FCD20F|
|Cadmium Green||0, 107, 61||C100-M0-Y43-K58||#006B3D|
Emblem colours[edit | edit source]
|Black||0, 0, 0||C0-M0-Y0-K100||#000000|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Zone A||Cabo Verdeball • Gambiaball • Guinea-Bissauball • Guineaball • Liberiaball • Maliball • Senegalball • Sierra Leoneball|
|Zone B||Beninball • Burkina Fasoball • Côte d'Ivoireball • Ghanaball • Nigerball • Nigeriaball • Togoball|
|UEMOA members in italics. WAMZ members in bold. Suspended members in red.|