|“||Hello, I'm a Nigerian Prince. I need a place to hide my funds and assets. If you give me your Paypal info then I can give you 15% of dah royal treasury. The money will stay in there until I can fix the current Nigerian rebellions dividing this country.||”|
Nigeriaball, officially the Federal
Kingdom Republic of Scammers Nigeriaball, is a countryball in West Africa. His clay borders with the Beninball in the west, Chadball and Cameroonball in the east, and Nigerball in the north. The countryball is divided into 36 stateballs, along with one federal capital territory being his capital Abujaball, giving him a total of 356,669 square miles, making him the 14th largest countryball in Africa, and the 31st largest countryball in the world. As of 2020, he has a population of 206 million. 733 million in 2100
Being geographically in Africa gives Nigeriaball the ability to join African Unionball, as well as UNball for being a fully independent sovereign state. With his growing economy, in a few years he could be in G20 (And because of him, it would have to become G21).
It is the richest countryball
because he scams in Africa (his flag even looks like money), and has a huge economy. It has the largest population in Africa, and is ranked 7th biggest population in the world. He is the closest country to becoming developed in Africa. Nigeriaball gets his money from his Oil and Natural Gas. Some people are saying he may be an emerging power.
His national day is October 1st.
Near the end of the 19th century, UKball discovered his clay and later he took it. His clay was split in 2, which are British Northern Nigeriaball and British Southern Nigeriaball. He later became one to form British Nigeriaball.
In 1960, Nigeriaball gained independence under a constitution that provided for a parliamentary government and a substantial measure of self-government for his three regions.
Nigeria's government has changed several times since independence:
- 1960–1963: A federal Commonwealth realm known as the Federation of Nigeriaball.
- 1963–1966: A federal parliamentary republic based on the Westminster model. There was only one president during that period.
- 1966–1979: A military junta.
- 1979–1983: A federal presidential republic based on the USAball's model. Again, there was only one president during that period. He's freakin rich at this time, even becoming 17th largest economy in 1982.
- 1983–August 1993: Another military junta. His economy sucked.
- August–November 1993: The Interim National Government. It was a federal presidential republic under Ernest Shonekan.
- 1993–1999: Yet another military junta.
- 1999–present: A federal presidential republic based on the USAball's model.
|Spanish Green||0, 135, 81||C100-M0-Y40-K47||#008751|
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|
- Chadball - THANKS FOR SHOOTING TERRORISTS!
- USAball - Buy more of mai oil pleaze! Also, please send monies so I can get back into power. We have similar cuisines! A genetic study observed that around 50% of de overall ancestry of da African Americans of USA traces back to da Yoruba of mai cley (and also southern Benin). Help your brother from Africa!!!
I'm gonna surpass your population in 2050.
- UKball - My dad. He's good and buys mai oil. One of his Youtubers "KSI" is descended from us (not America).
- Nigerball - Our names have come to an understanding... also my french speaking brother.
- Beninball - Small, irrelevant and Francophone neighbour. But he be part Yoruba like mi.
- Togoball - He is not da Yoruba, but still nice neighbor and frend.
- EUball - Thanks for removing terrorists.
give mi monies
- NATOball - I am one of de major non-NATO major allies in Africa (along with Moroccoball), because dey protect me from terrorists and I give them many oils.
Let me join pleaze!
- Pakistanball - Although mai best friend hates you very much, I like him because he gives monies.
I scammed him with indias help
- Indiaball - Good friend of mine from Asia. He sometimes goes to mai cley for tour and I do de same as well. We are also Kebab removers too!!
i am kebab myselfYAY!!! He's my rival in terms of famous internet scams.
- South Africaball (sometimes) - We have da biggest economies of Africa and he is a BRICS member. But invest here pleaze!
- Indonesiaball - Your Indomie Noodle taste SO GOOD!!! Let be trade it with mai oil.
- Ghanaball (sometimes) - He also lovez Indomie! Also is be rapper just like mi (Big Shaq).
- Botswanaball - Friend from Southern Africa, hates Argentinaball but hates my friend Ghana because he makes fun of his name.
- Japanball and South Koreaball - My favorite Asian buddies! I like both Anime and K-Pop! But I hope both of yuo become best friends in the future...
- Cameroonball - SHE IS MY ENEMY GIB ME BAKASSI BACK RIGHT NOW! AND YOU STOLE MY BROTHER'S FLAG!
- Crimeaball - YUO ARE PART OF UKRAINE AND THAT'S FINAL!
- Ghanaball (sometimes) - YOUR RICE SUCKS!!!! OUR JOLLOF RICE IS BETTER THAN YOURS! YOU CAN'T MAKINGS RICE!!! REMOVE GHANAIAN JOLLOF RICE!!!!!!!!! ALSO STOP BULLYING ME ABOUT COVID!!!
- Italyball - WHY YUO BRING COVID-19 TO MY CLAY?! WEAR A DAMN MASK!!! AND HOW DARE YOU STEALING FLAG OF MY IDENTITY SON!!!
- San Marinoball and Vaticanball - Nasawara is not Italy you know what Italy will anschluss you soon!!!
- Ivory Coastball - Football rival.
I'M WAY BETTA THAN YOU AT FOOTBALL!!!!! 2014 BEST YEAR OF MAI LIFE!!!!
- Libyaball - I will fuckin sue your no goverment appoctolitic wasteland for what you have done to my migrant workers travelling to Europe.
YOU ARE POOR! I AM RICH AND RELEVENT!!
- Argentinaball - They beat us at the World Cup, and knocked us out of de group stage.
THAT WAS TOTALLY A HANDBALL PENALTY IN THE SECOND HALF AND YOU KNOW IT!
- South Africaball (sometimes) - YOU UNGRATEFUL BASTARD!! I do everything I could to break you free from apartheid and you attack my people in your clay?! Is that how you thank us?! BOYCOTT SOUTH AFRICA!!!
- Norfolk Islandball - FLAG STEALER!!!!!
- Kosovoball - You're a part of Serbia, deal with it.
- Twitter - FUCK YUO, YUO SUSPEND MY PRESIDENT SO I WILL BANSCHLUSS YOU!!!
| Federal |
|States||Abujaball • Abiaball • Adamawaball • Akwa Ibomball • Anambraball • Bauchiball • Bayelsaball • Benueball • Bornoball • Cross Riverball • Deltaball • Ebonyiball • Edoball • Ekitiball • Enuguball • Gombeball • Imoball • Jigawaball • Josball • Kadunaball • Kanoball • Katsinaball • Kebbiball • Kogiball • Kwaraball • Lagosball • Nasarawaball • Nigerball • Ogunball • Ondoball • Osunball • Oyoball • Plateauball • Riversball • Sokotoball • Tarababall • Yobeball • Zamfaraball|
|Former entities||Migrants from East • Kanem-Bornu Empireball • Kingdom of Hausaball • British Northern Nigeriaball • British Southern Nigeriaball • British Nigeriaball • Federation of Nigeriaball • Biafraball|
|Northern Africa||Algeriaball • Egyptball • Libyaball • Mauritaniaball • Moroccoball • Sudanball • Tunisiaball • Western Saharaball|
|Southern Africa||Angolaball • Botswanaball • Eswatiniball • Lesothoball • Malawiball • Mozambiqueball • Namibiaball • South Africaball • Zambiaball • Zimbabweball|
|East Africa||Comorosball • Djiboutiball • Ethiopiaball • Eritreaball • Kenyaball • Madagascarball • Mauritiusball • Rwandaball • Seychellesball • Somaliaball • South Sudanball • Tanzaniaball • Ugandaball|
|West Africa||Beninball • Burkina Fasoball • Cape Verdeball • Gambiaball • Ghanaball • Guinea-Bissauball • Guineaball • Liberiaball • Maliball • Nigerball • Nigeriaball • Senegalball • Sierra Leoneball • Togoball|
|Central Africa||Burundiball • Cameroonball • Central African Republicball • Chadball • Congoball • DR Congoball • Equatorial Guineaball • Gabonball • São Tomé and Príncipeball|
|Former members||Tanganyikaball • Zanzibarball|