|The contents of this page are subject to change.|
Recent things have happened to Chinaball, so it is subject to change. You can help edit to add the new information too! Alternatively, if the page is locked, visit the talk page to add recent information that it should have.
|“||Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.||”|
|“||Patience is a bitter plant, but its fruit is sweet.||”|
— Chinese Proverb
|“||Maoism, Taoism, I-ching and Chess||”|
— Eric Idle
|“||Unfortunately, if we don't find cover before a storm blows in, we could die of exposure, or be forced to share our body heat. This is a matter of gay or death.||”|
— Wang Yao
Chinaball is the 3rd largest
powerhouse countryball in the world with 9 634 057 square kilometers. He is the most populous countryball in the World with a population of 1.394 billion (2019).
Chinaball has the second largest economy in the world after USAball. He is a member of BRICSbricks, SCOball, G20, and one of the five countryballs in the United Nationsball Security Council (UNSC). He became the biggest official creditor with $700 billion in loans mostly to Africa and Latin America in 2019. He is generally considered a great power. Due to continuous economic and military growth he could be a superpower in the future
and probably take over the world.
He has a very long border with many other countryballs in Asia. These are Mongoliaball and Russiaball to the north; Bhutanball, Indiaball, Laosball, Myanmarball, NepalRawr, and Vietnamball to the south; North Koreaball to the east; and Afghanistanball, Kazakhbrick, Kyrgyzstanball, Pakistanball to the west (the most neighbors out of every other countryball). The countryball is divided into 33 divisions, 22 being provinceballs (Not including Taiwanball), 5 being autonomous regionballs like Tibetball and Uyghurball, 4 being municipalityballs such as Shanghaiball, and 2 being special administrative regionballs, Hong Kongball and Macauball.
The National Day of the People's Republic of China is on October 1st. It celebrates the forming of the Central People's Government. It takes place in Tiananmen Square
Massacre, in the center of the capital Beijingball, and also small to large celebrations in other cityballs.
Chinaball's history has been characterized by cycles of rising dynasties or regimes with increased integration. Then a period of decline which leads to disintegration and fragmentation. Certain dynasties were isolationist and tried to keep foreign influences out of Chinaball. The classic novel of Romance of the Three Kingdoms says “The empire, long divided, must unite; long united, must divide. Thus it has ever been.”
China was born as a 1ball. He was among the first civilizations to exist on earth. The first civilization was the Yellow River Civilizationball. However, the country was always jeopardized by flood and balls began to unite. Larger tribes anschlussed smaller ones and a simple tribute system was set up.
There were numerous independent smaller kingdoms, many of these were eventually conquered and assimilated with their overlords. This process is known as "Chinafication", by making their culture and people (forcefully) assimilate into the larger kingdom or empire.
Shang Dynasty (1600-1050 BC)
From the 16th century to 210 BC there were three leading tribes, Xiaball (not confirmed), Shangball and Zhouball. There's not much archaeological evidence of the Xia dynasty. Some experts consider Xia to be mythical.
The Shang Dynasty lasted during 1600-1050 BC. They invented and propagated Chinese characters. During that time, the tribute system enlarged with carrots and sticks, and the economical center, so-called "中原"(central plain), was consolidated into Chinaball's clay.
Zhou Dynasty (1050-256 BC)
The Zhou Dynasty followed and lasted during 1050-256 BC. The king separated his clay to his siblings and these clays eventually became warring states that all wanted to conquer China. During which the academy of ancient China thrived and various philosophers such as Confucius and Mencius shined. Also, the military of each warring state evolved swiftly and the famous military treatise The Art of War was written by Sun Tsu in Kingdom of Wu.
There were dozens of different Chinese dynasties that rose and fell in the geographic region that's now called China. The ethnic group called Han is the largest and ruled Chinaball for most of its history. However, there were several ethnic groups who ruled over the Han ethnic . Such as Yuanball were ethnically Mongols controlled Chinaball from 1279 till 1368 AD. The Qingball were ethnically Manchus. They ruled from 1644 till 1911 AD.
Warring States (475-221 BC)
The Warring States period was during 475-221 BC.
Qin dynasty (221-206 BC)
The Qinball beat all the other warring states and unified China with the Qin dynasty which existed during 221-206 BC. During the process, Chinaball's productivity began to blossom. In 221BC, Qinball anschlussed every existing warring states and continued to anschluss clay from Baiyueball and Xiongnuball. The Baiyueball were various non-ethnic Chinese people who inhabited the coast of Eastern China. To keep Chinaball safe from northerners, he built the Great Wall. Qinball also managed to anschluss the coastal areas of Vietnamball, but not completely the southern part. Then there were more civil wars and different dynasties. To promulgate the well being of Chinese people, Qinball made the standard of transportation, Chinese character as well as measurement.
Han Dynasty (206 BC–220 AD)
The Han Dynasty existed during 206 BC – 220 AD. It was the stronkist dynastyball created by Han ethnic. Han Dynasty was started by Emperor Gao Zu (Liu Bang ), formerly peasant whom acquired power by extraordinary intelligence and grit. Its economy was rich because of Wen Jing's rule,by emperor Wen and his son emperor Jing. These two emperors followed "The way of Huang Ti and Lao Tsu" which encouraged their people to strive for wealth. Under emperor Wu, Hanball expanded south and into North and Central Asia and became very strong. Hanball can into beatings of Xiongnuball at that time. It torn Xiongnuball apart into Southern Xiongnu, which later became a part of Han ethnics, and Northern Xiongnu, which later separated again and became the ancestor of many ethnics in Eurasia. It was said that Han Dynasty had once kept in contact with SPQRball and the relationship was friendly. SPQRball called Han Dynasty "Seres" and Han Dynasty called SPQRball "Greater Qin Dynasty", which made human's first attempt to contact Eurasia's easternmost and westernmost civilizations.
During the first century, A official called Wang Mang briefly stole Hanball's regime and forced it become Xinball, but due to his unrealistic economical policies, Xinball didn't get longevity. The Emperor Guang Wu restored Hanball and changed its capital from Chang'an(Today's Xi'an) to eastern metropolis Luoyang and named the new ball Eastern Hanball. However, eastern Hanball didn't revive the pride it used to be and its power quickly disseminated to the emperors' maternal relatives. Due to this fact eastern Hanball became introvert and unstable. Gradually it died in 220 and most its clay belong to the Three Kingdoms.
The system of tributary firstly formed in Han Dynasty, when a kingdom in Japanball's called "Wa" was arguably a vassal state. There was an ancient stamp written "汉置大委奴王"(Seal of the King of the Na state of the Wa [vassal?] of the Han Dynasty) discovered in Kyushu, Japan. The name of China's majority ethnic also origined from this dynasty.
The Three Kingdoms (220–589 AD)
The Six Dynasties period was during 220–589 AD. The Three Kingdoms: Wei, Wu and Shu existed during 220–265 AD. It was a tripartite divison of Chinaball. The Three Kingdoms has been romanticized in literature. So not all historical information is accurate. However, a bunch of celebrities originated from this era, including the country-famous Guan Yu, a general of Shu Kingdom. Guan's chivalrous personality made him a role model in later Chinese civilization.
Western Jin Dynasty (265–317 AD)
The Western Jin Dynasty existed during 265–317 AD. Sadly, it only lasted for about 50 years because of climate change. The weather became so cold that northern minorities went south to invade him. Then many little Kingdoms and Duchies went on and forth. The later historians called that period of time as "五胡乱华" (Five minorities took control of China). Although its peoples' life were miserable, Jin Dynasty explored much in mathematics and natural science, the most famous of which was Tsu ChongChi's attempt to calculate π as 3.14159.
Sui Dynasty (581–618 AD)
The Sui Dynasty existed during 581–618 AD. It ended the separated era which put millions and millions of citizens into wars. After its unification, it propagated the world's earliest examination system and adopted transportation by building a 1000-mile-long canal between its capital and its economical center. Due to the tremendous cost of that canal, it soon collapsed.
Tang Dynasty (618–906 AD)
The Tangball existed from 618–906 AD. It was perhaps the most powerful and inclusive Chinese dynasty. It conquered vast range of land from Xinjiang, Mongolia and Manchu and set small tributes such as Sillaball and Tibet Kingdom as its vassal. It can produce world-quality silk, paper, art and poems. Meanwhile Europe was unstable after the breakup of SPQRball. Chinatown in Chinese is literally translated into Street of the Tang people/(唐人街).
In 751, Tangball was defeated by Abbasidball. Then a rebellion broke out in 758 and that took Tangball down from its zenith. Tangball would never recover from these events. Gokturks became independent, and the route to Central Asia was permanently lost, leading the thrive of "the Silk Road on the Sea".
Five Dynasties (907–960 AD)
The Five Dynasties period was during 907–960 AD, which was another dark era with Kingdoms fighting with each other. Eventually, there was a unification.
Liao Dynasty (907–1125 AD)
The Liao Dynasty existed during 907–1125 AD. It was a dynasty reigned by Khitan minority which controlled part of Han ethnics. Its influence spread into Eastern Europe and Russia still calls China "Khitan" nowadays.
Song Dynasty (960–1279 AD)
Song Dynasty existed from 960–1279 AD. It was the richest dynasty among Chinese history. Its silk, tea and other eastern products sailed to every known corner of the old continent due to a boost of navigation technology. Commercial acts were encouraged and early capitalism emerged in some large cities. Hangzhou, the capital of Southern Song Dynasty was so prospered that even after Song Dynasty's end Marco Polo still praised its delicacy and its citizens' richness and politeness. Southern Song Dynasty also invented the world's earliest form of paper money.
Yuan Dynasty (1279–1368 AD)
There were many different ethnic groups in Chinaball. The "Han" is the largest ethnic group. The Han mainly ruled Chinaball until Yuanball defeated Songball in 1279 and established the Yuan Dynasty. It existed during 1279–1368 AD. The Yuan rulers were ethnically Mongolball from the Mongol Empire . They anschlussed so much clay that they collapsed.
Ming Dynasty (1368–1644 AD)
The Ming Dynasty was established in 1368–1644. He was stronk and made the ships that destroyed the filthy Portugalball navy. The Ming dynasty was the last imperial dynasty of China ruled by ethnic Han Chinese. During 1405 and 1433, the world-famous navigator, Cheng Ho sailed seven times to the west. However, Ming Dynasty later banned sailing due to the harassment by pirates (Chinese, Japanese and Korean ethnicities) called "倭寇"(Wokou) and that cut Ming Dynasty off from the rest of the world. It is said that this regulation contributed to the decline of China.
Qing Dynasty (1644–1911 AD)
The Qing Dynasty existed from Qing Dynasty 1644–1911. In 1644 those Qingball conquered China. The Qing Dynasty rulers were ethnically Manchus which is a different ethnic group than the Han. This was the last Chinese dynasty. At first, The emperors Kangxi and Qianlong really did a great job to enlarge the dynasty and promote people's life, but problems began to accumulate asthe Qing Dynasty began to approach its tragic end.
Carving Up China (1841-1941 AD)
By 1841 the Great European Imperial Powers had already conquered 80%+ of the entire world with colonies in North-America, South-America, Africa, Middle-East and South and Southeast Asia. Only Empire of Japanball became the only non-European colonial power that was industrialized and powerful enough to compete with the Western Imperialists. They, overall, turned their eyes to China which was not yet fully colonized by the western powers. Between 1841 and 1941, UKball, Russian Empireball , Franceball, Empire of Japanball and German Empireball made plans to partition and divide Qingball China amongst themselves. At the time, Qingball was poor and underdeveloped so it couldn't stop them.
During 19th century, UKball was colonizing America and South Asia (mostly Indiaball ). He wanted more Asian colonies as well as t e a, so he sold opium to China. Qingball tried to end the trades, but started the Opium Wars, which ended with British victory and taking British Hong Kongball. Portugalball fought Qingball and conquered Macauball from Qingball. Other imperial powers did the same too and occupied a different part of Qingball's coastal clay. Then, there was the Taiping rebellion, which was one of the deadliest conflicts in history. Then in 1894-1895 AD, the Japanese Empireball defeated Qingball Empire in the First Sino-Japanese War. This changed the balance of power in Asia. The Japanese Empireball invaded Chinaball and acquired parts of his clay including the tributary state of Korean Empireball and territory Taiwanball.
Qingball realized that he was no longer a great empire, due to a weakness of its rulers. She collapsed, and Nationalist China took control. The Chinese had ended its imperial rule and dynasties.
Civil War and World War II
On 1 January 1912, Republic of Chinaball was born, and the Kuomintang (the KMT or Nationalist Party) was proclaimed provisional president. However, the presidency was later given , a former Qingball general who in 1915 proclaimed himself Emperor of China. In the face of popular condemnation and opposition from his own Beiyang Army, he was forced to abdicate and re-establish the republic. In 1916, China was politically fragmented. His Beijingball-based government was internationally recognized but virtually powerless; regional warlords controlled most of its territory. In the late 1920s, the Kuomintang was able to reunify the country under its own control with a series of deft military and political maneuverings, known collectively as the Northern Expedition. The Kuomintang moved the nation's capital to Nanjingball and implemented "political tutelage", an intermediate stage of political development for transforming China into a modern democratic state. The political division in China made it difficult for Republic of Chinaball to battle the Communist People's Liberation Army (PLA) against whom the Kuomintang had been warring since 1927 in the Chinese Civil War. This war continued successfully for the Kuomintang, especially after the PLA retreated in the Long March, until Empire of Japanball aggression and the 1936 Xi'an Incident forced Republic of Chinaball to confront Empire of Japanball.
Nationalist China was the first republic, only to fear with Communist Chinaball inspired by the beliefs of Soviet Unionball. The Chinese Civil War was started between the Communists and the Nationalists. Then the Japanese Empire became allies with Nazi Germanyball and invaded China in the name of their God-Emperor. They massacred Nankingball and committed atrocities in China. So the Nationalists and the Communists carried for remove after being raped Japanese Empireball from China. Afterward China disintegrated into a bunch of Warlord cliques.
The Second Sino-Japanese War (1937–1945), a theater of World War II, forced an uneasy alliance between the Kuomintang and the PLA. Empire of Japanball forces committed numerous war atrocities against the civilian population; in all, as many as 20 million Chinese civilians died. An estimated 300,000 Chinese were massacred in the city of Nanjingball alone during the Empire of Japanball occupation. Along with the other three great powers, China was one of the four major Allies of World War II, and was later considered one of the primary victors in the war. After the surrender of the Empire of Japanball in 1945, Taiwanball was returned to Chinese control. Chinaball won the war mainly due to the efforts of USAball. Chinaball was war-ravaged and financially drained.
Communism, Construct and Defense
The continued distrust between the Kuomintang and the Communists led to the resumption of civil war. The Communist Party received support from Soviet Unionball, but initially the Communists still struggled. Constitutional rule was established in 1947, but because of the ongoing unrest, many provisions of its constitution were never implemented in mainland Chinaball. In 1949, the communists gained complete control over mainland Chinaball. The nationalists fled to Taiwanball with their republic government.
Chinaball wanted more clay and set out on a conquest of neighboring countries of East Turkestan and Tibetball . The excuse was that it was Chinese clay "since ancient times". They didn't care that they were independent countries. Major combat in the Chinese Civil War ended in 1949 with the Communist Party in control of most of mainland Chinaball, and the Kuomintang retreating offshore, reducing Republic of Chinaball's territory to only Taiwanball and its surrounding islands. On 21 September 1949, its Communist Party proclaimed the establishment of the People's Republic of China. This was followed by a mass celebration in Tiananmen Square on 1 October which became the new People's republic's first National Day. However, remaining Kuomintang forces continued to wage an insurgency in western China throughout the 1950s. In modern US history studies, the founding of PRC China is often termed as "the loss of China" as reflected in US state policy documents of the time, which thinkers such as Noam Chomsky call the beginning of McCarthyism. Because of the Korean war and poverty, Chinaball couldn't conquer Taiwanball.
One of the most famous Chinaball leaders is Mao Zedong . He was the Chairman of the Communist Party of Chinaball from 1943 till 1976. He propagated China's industry and made it ready for the reform and opening up later on.
The regime consolidated its popularity among the peasants through land reform, which saw between hundreds of millions of peasants got their land. Under its leadership, it developed an independent industrial system and its own nuclear weapons. China's first atomic bomb was produced in 1964 after acquiring the technology from western countries. China's population almost doubled from around 550 million to over 900 million. However, the Leap Forward, a large-scale economic and social reform project, resulted in an estimated 45 million deaths between 1958 and 1961, mostly from starvation. In October 1962 Chinaball attacked Indiaball (Sino-Indian war 1962) and claimed parts of Jammu and Kashmirball called Aksai Chin which Indiaball says is part of Jammu and Kashmirball. In September 1967, Chinaball attacked Indiaball (Sino-Indian War 1967) to invade Sikkimball but Chinaball was beaten back badly by Indiaball and ended in the defeat of Chinaball.
In 1966, Mao Zedong launched the Cultural Revolution, sparking a decade of political recrimination and social upheaval which lasted until 1976. He would sanction the Cultural Revolution in 1966. An estimated 27 million people died in prisons and labor camps during Mao's rule. In October 1971, the PRC replaced Taiwanball in UNball, and took its seat as a permanent member of the Security Council. In February 1979 Chinaball fought Sino-Vietnamese War to subjugate Vietnamball and prevent it from conquering Democratic Kampucheaball. However, Chinaball withdrew after a couple of weeks due to fierce resistance of Vietnamball which wanted to stay independent. Chinaball tells a different version of history that it was to "teach him a lesson".
In 1978, Chinaball instituted significant economic reforms. The Communist Party loosened governmental control over citizens' personal lives, and the communes were gradually disbanded in favor of working contracted to households. This marked China's transition from a planned economy to a mixed economy with an increasingly open-market environment. China adopted its current constitution on 4 December 1982. In 1989, the suppression of student protests in Tiananmen Square brought sanctions against the Chinese government from various countries and lagged off China's ambition to gain science and technology. Which ended in the death toll of thousands of students, the death count is still unclear.
The political status and future of Taiwanball remain uncertain. Chinaball is still encouraging Taiwanball with reunification. However, Taiwanball does not want to be ruled by Beijingball. Steps have been taken to improving relations between the Communist Party and several of Taiwanball's parties that hold a less antagonistic view towards China, notably former rival Kuomintang.
In December 1978, Chinaball's economic reforms started led by Deng Xiaoping. The Communist Party of China (CPC) opened the formerly closed communist market to foreign investment. This enabled its citizens to do more business with the world. The developed countries mainly USAball, West European countries in EUball and Japanball invested trillions of dollars to build factories, infrastructure in Chinaball. Tens of millions of manufacturing jobs were exported to Chinaball. This is because the wages were much lower in Chinaball so companies could save more money by manufacturing in Chinaball. These huge financial investments caused rapid economic growth in Chinaball.
Since the 1980s Chinaball used smart trade practices and low wage labor to compete with other countries. International patents are often ignored to make cheap knockoff products. However more and more Chinese factories are popping up in south-east Asia and other poor countryballs, pissing off USAball
In 2011 Chinaball became the second largest economy in the world. More than 850 million people were lifted out of extreme poverty. China's poverty rate fell from 88 percent in 1981 to 0.7 percent in 2015. By 2022 an estimated 550 million people will be middle-class in the urban areas.
The CPC gave Chinese corporations billions of dollars in loans to buyout established western companies. The purpose is to get rich and gain influence in foreign countryballs. Chinese corporations coordinate with the CPC on such schemes. The CPC controls domestic companies, because they need the CPC's approval to stay in business.
The government also gave billions of dollars in loans
bribes to poor countryballs in mainly Africa and Latin America (a few in Asia). Chinaball's outstanding loans have risen from almost nothing in 2000 to more than $700 billion in 2019, that contributes to its internationalist character, but these loans are hard to repay if a project fails. Chinaball is the world’s largest official creditor. It is bigger than the IMF and World Bank combined. It doesn't disclose all its loans. The debt of the recipient balls to Chinaball rose from an estimated 1% in 2005 to 17% of their GDP in 2019. Commodity revenues are usually collateral. When Chinaball becomes a major trading partner then he can hold the country hostage such as for food and natural resources.
In 2015, Chinaball celebrated the 70th anniversary of the end of World War II and claimed his peaceful rise. He has won the bid for 2022 Winter Olympics and the 2015 Asia FIBA, which he also become the champion of it. He has rapidly armed its military. He also constructs artificial islands with military bases in the South China Sea, but promised not to militarize them
he wants to use them as supply stations for fishermen. However, since Chinaball claims most of South China Sea, it upsets Vietnamball, Philippinesball, Indonesiaball, Malaysiaball and Bruneiball.
Xi Jinping became the leader of the CPC and the president of Chinaball on March 14, 2013. Xi has imposed crackdowns on corruption. Xi changed the law so that there's no restriction on renewal after his term. This means he can serve as the CPC leader for life. He added the requirement that Communist Party committees must be formed in all significant companies and institutions.
In 2017, China became worried about growing Uyghur hostilities in Xinjiangball, feared they may disturb China's mining business over Tarim Basin. So Uyghur seperatists sent into the so-called re-education camps to prevent any slightest idea of terrorism against the grolious Zhongguo. Surprisingly many Muslim countries (mainly under BRI project), even those like Saudi Arabiaball supported China's stance over Uyghur.
Since December 31 2019, A deadly virus known as SARS-CoV-2 has spread through cities in China and has started to spread throughout the World, due to the people affected to the infection of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). 16,400 people have died and it's growing looser once it reaches every continent. Scientists are working for the cure. However, it will take weeks or months to finish the cure. The Virus is affected in North America, A ton of countries in Asia and Europe. If the virus continues, some suspect it could lead to Earth's end.
Chinaball is business oriented and materialistic. It considers itself the center of the world as the Middle Kingdom. In public he often talks loudly. It can be polite, but ready to resist if other people or countries harms it. Chinaball is also quite group oriented and likes to live with other Chinaballs in their own communities. It can be individualistic by putting itself and family before anything else. It has a strong affiliation with its own culture.
Chinaball likes to criticize smaller countries and meddle in their internal affairs. However, when other countries criticize Chinaball then he tells them that these are "internal matters". He uses economic and military strength to
bully persuade small countries into submission so they become subservient to Chinaball.
Minorities are looked down upon by Chinaball. If they speak another language or dialect then it wants them all to speak Mandarin Chinese. Independent minded minorities are sent to
labour re-education camps to change them into obedient servants citizens of the Communist Party. However, Chinaball claims they are "protected" and re-educated in camps to be "peaceful".
What Chinaball says is often different from his actions. When he is accused of doing something (such as espionage or building military bases) he will deny it and continue doing it anyway. He is known to claim any land or item as originating or belonging to Chinaball. Then he says "this is Chinese since ancient times".
Due to historic events, Chinaball has mixed feelings of superiority and inferiority. During certain periods he was very strong and had some tributary or vassal states in Asia. However, he also disintegrated numerous times. He was conquered and ruled by mulitple foreign powers in history. Such as the Yuan Dynasty had ethnically Mongolian Chinese rulers from 1279 till 1368 AD. The Qing Dynasty had ethnically Manchurian Chinese rulers from 1644 till 1911 AD. In the 18th till early 20th century he was de facto overruled by the imperial powers UKball, Russian Empireball , Franceball, Empire of Japanball and German Empireball. Chinaball's urban areas are developed, but many rural areas are still poor. The government is trying to improve it, but most resources keep going to the coastal cities.
Chinaball wants to change the world order so that smaller countries become tributary or vassal states of China. By claiming the whole South China Sea it can control all the vital shipping lanes and goods in the region. This gives his power over all the smaller countries that depend on sea trade. Chinaball claims to adhere to international law, but doesn't follow intellectual properties, nor human rights and rule of law in the sea by UNball.
Chinaball prefers his own cuisine with diverse meals. Many people in Chinaball eat almost anything that is edible. This is due to great famine that was caused by the Great Leap Forward. Such as frogs, snails and insects. Some still eat dogs and cats (an estimated 10 million dogs and 4 million cats per year).
In Polandball, China's speech sometimes has "R"s and "L" s swapped to make fun at the stereotype of Asians' accents. In reality, majority of China while the Japanese, whose language has the R sound but does not contain the L sound (In Korea, this is similar but vice versa) . In Japanese, there are man loan words from other languages, for example the word “lamp”. However, in these loan words, the “l” sound is usually pronounced as a “r” sound. Hence in Japanese, “lamp” is "ranpu". This lead to the misconception that in the West, Asians tend to mix up the the two letters. On the contrary, in most Chinese languages, there are fewer loan words. Moreover, in Mandarin (the most widely spoken Chinese language), there is a distinct “r” sound and “l” sound. Nonetheless, the general poor clarity of the Chinese when they speak in English does contribute to the misconception. Yet another common stereotype is the "Chinese Eyes." This is often represented by either drawing Chinaball's eyes as slanted lines, or narrowed almond-shaped eyes.
China has appeared using/purchasing items, only for him/her(depending on how the artist portrays China) to get confused when reading the tag/item, as it says "made in China". Various items have also failed because of some Chinese engineering
which is just shit quality and cheap ripoffs from other western companies. But there definitely are many awesome ones.
China claims to preserve diplomatic independence and neutrality
untill WWIII, and therefore doesn't align itself with any other powers. Still, he constantly takes sides and has better relationship with some countries, with accumulating global influences. He can also be considered head of the "EAST" countries (AKA the Eastern/Asian world). He tries to make friends with Southeast Asian countries, because basically the former bully Sovietball died of cirrhosis in 1991. By 2019, China's efforts to restore the South China Sea causes tensions with the small Vietnamball, Philippinesball, Malaysiaball, Indonesiaball and Bruneiball.
- Islamic Republic of Afghanistanball - We sord weapons to them arong with USAball during the Soviet-Afghan war to fight that treachelous Soviet thleat. However, I may want to leconsidel...
- African Unionball - Place for good investment! Also buys my weapons.
- Armeniaball - I gave buses to your capital, Yerevanball, so I guess we are friends.
- Bangladeshball - Another ally against curry. He loves our submarines!
- Brazilball - Fellow BRICS member and one of my best trade partners, although I hate Hue.
- Bruneiball - One of your kebab friends who gib us oil. Their sultan was buried in our glorious clay.
- Burundiball - Burger and EUball dumped him, I have now been helping him out a lot
- Cambodiaball - We helped them fight against Phở!
- Cubaball - Socialist comrade in the Carribean!. I will protect him from Americans
why yuo not of free market?
- Cyprusball - Great trading partner. Yuo are the real Cyprus and not this fake kebabic one. We both can removing kebabs
- Egyptball - Buys my weapons and hates tea for stealing his treasures.
- Ethiopiaball - We have been friends for a while, and i help yuo with yuor dam.
- Gambiaball - Withdrew recognition of Taiwanball.
- Fijiball - little trading partner in the pacific, plus he is my best pacific island friend.
- Indonesiaball - They're fond of our products. 谢谢
- Iranball - Trading partners. I give him Weapons but he hates everyone in UNball's council including USAball
except me XIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXI. Thank you for supporting Huawei, but why did you humiliate me with a 3:0?
- Kebabs - Third world comlade! Also gib oil.
- Laosball - Communist ally! Little friend in Southeast Asia.
- Macauball - Although he is a SAR like Hong Kong, I like him much more than his rebellious brother, who can't shut up about freedom and democracy. He is such a good child, also I like to squander my huge money in his casinos. It's very great to kill time xixixixixixi.
- Malaysiaball - Our ancestors had been friends since the biggining of time. Loves made in China. Best kebab friend and ally against adobo plox. (Nansha Islands is mine! gib back!)
- Mauritiusball - Both him and I hate Tea for taking our clay!
- Myanmarball- enjoy good military relations, but remove immigrants. Stay away from Kokangball!
Dude, calm down! Are you trying to invade me or what?
- Taiwan SARball - One day, I will make Taiwan a province of mine.
- Pakistanball - My best friend. Arry against stupid curry. We sell him weapons and gib aid. Also trading partner. Also a member of SCO.
- Romaniaball- Trading partners. We give toys, they food (especially dogs).
- Russiaball - He is the only powerhouse that stands together with me! EXCELLENT MILITARY DEMONSTRATION IN VOSTOK MY GOOD COMRADE! IT WILL SHOW THOSE WESTERN BASTARDS YOUR NOT ALONE IN THIS FIGHT (IF IT EVER HAPPENS).
- Yugoslaviaball - Idem!
- Serbiaball- Best European friend! Both suffered from that dumb burger. I help him with Huawei and I help him with everything! Brate, I can also remove kebab!
- South Africaball - Fellow BRICS member. Gib minerals.
- Tajikistanball - Good Central Asian friend, used to claim his east provinces but not anymore so we are cool.
- Thailandball - Their former prime minister is of Chinese descent. Thailand is really important for rice. HE has the LARGEST Chinese diaspora which makes me so happy
- Iowaball - Best American state, his former governor was a friend of my leader and was the ambassador to me for a bit.
Please be ambassador again
- Tringapore - Orderly society with strict laws. Majority of their popuration is Chinese. Also, rich Chinese businessman do business there. I love him.
- Venezuelaball - I sell him weapons! gib oil 2.
- Palestineball - I support him against the Americans and Zionists!!!
- Peruball - Good South American friend. He has the biggest Chinese community outside Asia and North America. He used my food to create chifa. Also we both can into old cultures.
- Portugalball - Thanks for raising my son Macauball and influencing him. He is better with me! You are better than Tea by a large margin. I like your anthem and Ronaldo! Teach me football! ^_^.
- North Koreaball - We just met with Kim Jong UN today and apparently we are the best buddies ever now. I will help ensure our glorious friendship BUT PLEASE WATCH IT WITH THE NUKES PLOX!!!!!!
- Argentinaball - I really don't know, fellow G20 member. We helped them fight against Tea! But his former president mocked my accent!!! But Also trading partner.
- Australiaball and New Zealandball - they see me as too expansionist in the pacific but we still trade a lot, I blocked the ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) Website though as you do not trust my Huawei phones.
- ASEANcoin -
I will anschluss the Nansha and Xisha islands, they are of grourious Zhongguo clay!Just trading partners. Even though I hate some of their people! xixixixixi!
- Bhutanball - Just happy and authentic littre Buddhist kingdom. I won't hurt you.
(India's puppet). But Dokram, Jakarrung, and Pasamrung of mine. Also Tibet cannot into country.
- El Salvadorball - Good trading partner, although he likes that Fat Burger. I will make your national library, your water sanitation, and your national stadium with a "non refundable" agreement. BTW, I have been visited yuor country, thanks for visiting my grorious clay back.
- EUball - Although we are trading partners,they like to intervene in our internal affairs.They blocked us from showing Eurovision in Zhongguo for censoring Albaniaball (REMOVE TATTOOS!!!) and Irelandball (REMOVE HOMOSEX DISPLAY!!!), controversial performances!!! Because of Article 17 in the EU, COME TO THE INTERNET CENSORSHIP WITH ME!
- Germanyball - Wo of not knowings yuo, but you of likings our 啤酒 and you also of can makings 酸菜! Even my high-speed rail also has some ancestry into yours! However, remember WW2!
RIP Kebabic Deutschlandstan
- Greeceball - Gib port!
- Indiaball - Although I may not like you, you are in BRICS and SCO. In the 1962 Sino-Indian War Chinaball took Aksai Chin from Jammu and Kashmirball, because that is Chinese land "since ancient times." But I will never forget 1967 Sino-Indian War.
Plus I would have beaten your population like that!
- Israelcube - FREE PALESTINE YOU STUPID GAYIM!!! TOO BAD I COPIED YOUR IRON DOME SO I CAN INTO REMOVINGS YOU! However he is a good trading partner.
- Japanball -
Yuo were my vassal onceAlthough you had a horrible past and we are still in dispute nowadays, I know that our relationship has reached a turning point. You are great in high-end manufacturing and pop culture while I am better in information science and massive production. Our industry structures are of complementary so that cooperation is our best choice. Also, your citizens are mostly well-mannered and I think mine have a lot to learn from them. If we unite and kick that Fat Burger's ass we shall rebuild the glory of East Asia. HOWEVER, DO NOT EVEN DARE TO REMILITARIZE AGAIN! In addition, my High speed rail is still better than yours even though I bought some from youbecause my 复兴号 can run at the speed of 350kph but your Tohoku one can only run at 320! xixixixixixi! And diaoyu islands Are mine!!
- Kiribatiball - Stopped recognizing Taiwan. Xixixixi have some airpranes.
- Mexicoball - Good trading partners. (Hi Amerika, I'm trading with your neighbor now! xixixixi)
- NepalRawr - Great trading partner. I help him since India blockade him. But share Himalaya and Everest plox.
Also my base to attack India
- Nicaraguaball Thank for recognize me, BUT WHY YOU FLIENDS WITH TAIWAN!?!?!?!? but we also hate this thing.
- Philippinesball - Duterte best President! We of signings treaty and warm share of clay! Have funds with my investments.
he reminds me of marcos somehow...He actually is a rip off of Marcos... look at Mindanao! Martial Law! 1960's all over again! Has some oil. Explains why Your father wanted you in the first place. Just remember to SHUT UP AND GIB SPRATLY ISLANDS! You should also be glad that I am want to help yuo.
- Somaliaball - Good trading partner. Only recognizes me. But nothing is happening in Xinjiangball! Stop saying that!
- South Koreaball -
Yuo were also my vassal onceUsed to hate its for being capitalist but I realized it is a better trading partner, and a better Korea unlike its brother who mumbles about nukes. Now currently my best ally against Sushi! But please don't into THAAD! Hey! I told yuo nat to! Remove THAAD NAO Or Else! Great job of getting along with yuor brother, I of guess. If yuo want me to sign Peace Treaty, yuo must be my fliend. Why can't we of beings ally again, like Ming and Joseon ages? We been allies for thousands of years then you suddenly ditch me for him! No worry, is not like i will anschluss yuo. Who needings that rich, high-tech... High HDI... clay... BUT IT STINKS OF CAPITALIST BURGER!!! Also, you stole my Suyanjiao and impeded my semiconductor industry! May Japan defeat you in a blow!
- Sovietball - He let me be born and beat evil Nazi, but he became bad after Stalin died, but I still should thank him and miss him. Mao liked Stalin so when Kruschev blamings Stalin he got angry.
- Spainball - She hates Tea for taking Gibraltarball like Hong Kongball.
- Solomon Islandsball - Stopped recognizing Taiwan.
- Vietnamball - He is good trading partner but STOP CLAIMING SOUTH CHINA SEA, IT IS MINE (along with the Spartys and Paracel)! Xixixixi! He says he is cool with me but I feel like he secretly hates me... We taught them a lesson with the Sino-Vietnamese War in 1979.
If not for that, he will be the one who reforms and opens up...Stop complaining, I only of claiming Spartlys, I allow anyone to go through the waters in nine dash lines. NO SOCIAL CREDITS FOR YOU.
- USAball - Biden won and removed Trump, who was saying that the COVID come from me, but it was from animals, BUT WILL YUO STOP BEING TOUGH ON ME?! ALSO HE IS THE SON OF STUPID GUY THAT DRUGGED ME IN THE PAST but who knows, maybe will improve relations again, also thanks for not recognizing Taiwan, but can you stop gibbing him weapons??? PREASE?!!!!. By the way I just want to remind you that I'm millennia old and I've ruled this region for centuries... millennia... I influenced the culture of all my neighbours in the region. I was already in the business when Russia and the Europeans still wore diapers. In your school (Americas) you can be the popular guy with the rest of the kids, but in my region who rules is me. I'll let you know right away that I won't admit an insolent brat who was born practically yesterday wanting to mess up my business.
- George Soros - You are my worst enemy, and you will destroy the strongest communist regime in the world.
- Stupid Tea - HOW DARE YOU STOLE HONG KONG FROM MINE??!!!! YUO BLAINWASHINGS HIM WITH YUOL IMPERIALISM!! FUCK YUO CHINA STRONK, OPIUM WARS AND UNEQUAL TLEATIES NEVEL FOLGET! Atleast we're trading parthers tho... but seriously, STOP HELPING HONG KONG. BAN YU INTERNET OF BAD.
- Canadaball - I DEMAND YOU FIND A VACCINE TO SOLVE THIS VIRUS NOW!! I HEAR YOUR STUDENTS ARE SHUT DOWN UNIVERSITY FOR MEDICAL STAFF?
UNLESS YOU SOLVE THE VIRUS.I WILL HOLD YOUR ECONOMY HOSTAGE? Want to get your economy fixed?
LET ME HELP.... BY DESTROYING IT WITH A SECRET IDEA. ALSO, RELEASE MY PEOPLE OR MICHAEL SPAVOR GETS THE AXE.
- Hong Kongball - 我操! YOUR PROTESTORS ARE ANNOYING AS HELL! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO YOUR OWN PEOPLE? YOU ARE MAKING THINGS WORSE FOR PEOPLE AT THE AIRPORT AND AT THE STREETS OF HONG KONG! I DONT WANT SEND MY ARMIES TO YOU!! PLEASE!! BE A GOOD SON!
- Taiwanball - 1949 Best year of My life! XIXIXIXIXIXIXI! Now Get Back To The Motherland! 1971 Another best year of my life! You Can't live in an Island Alone. You will Declined if you ever dare to Join 联合国! Even 美国 Don't Recognize Yuo! I've recently retreated my tourists and talked with Japan,
so you know...IF YOU DONT UNITE WITH ME AND SUPPORTSTUPID TEA 2.0, I'II KICK YOUR ASS AND ANCHLESS YUO!!! STUPID BURGER PUPPET!!!给爷爪巴！那叫抽象！不懂你别说! ALSO SHUT THE (Spray) UP ABOUT DEMOCRACY REMEMBER YOUR RIGHT WING DICTATORSHIP AND WHITE TERROR ON ISLAND AND YOU STILL WORSHIP CHIANG KAI SHEK LIKE A GOD WHO WAS A TOTALITARIAN DICTATOR! YOU WILL NEVER GET EVEN 1 SOCIAL CREDIT!
- Republic of China - YOU FUCKING KILLED A LOT OF MY PEOPLE
just forget about Great Leap ForwardSTUPID BURGER PUPPET AND TOTALITARIAN MILITARY DICTATORSHIP just forget about the Cultural Revolution1949 BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE! AND DO NOT OF SAY YOU OF LOVE FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY, I REMEMBER WHEN YOU DID WHITE TERROR WITH STUPID CHIANG KAI SHEK IN CHARGE! just forget about Hong Kong
- ISISball - Aiya! Stay away from Xinjiang! OR WO WILL CRUSH YOU!, GO AWAY BEFORE YOU WILL ANSCHLUSS, CHINA WILL GROW RARGE AND WILL HIT YOUR TERRORITY AND THEN YOU CAN SAY GOODBYO TO LIFE XIXIXIXIXIXIXI!
- Turkeyball - No, all my influence in the Middle East has been taken away by you. Damn, I want to unite Russia, Syria and Iran to destroy you.
- FSAball - If you come to power, the world will recognize the Republic of China as a legal China, because as long as the Bashar regime is still in this world, the world will all be mine, hahaha...
- Empire of Japanball (formerly) - 记住南京大屠杀和你干的所有恶行！我们永远不会忘记慰安婦，你最好快点真诚地道歉！终有一日，你会向光荣的中华人民共和国和毛泽东思想致敬!!! When you invaded me I was of weak, but I still removed you. Now that I am strong, I can easiry annex yuol stupid Son back into rightful Zhongguo sphere of infruence AND ALSO NEVER EVER COMEBACK OR ELESSSSSSSEEEEE!!!!!! .
useless irrelevantjerks who don't recognise the grorious Zhongguo (No social credits for 'em all):
- ESwatiniball - South Aflica will soon anchruss yuo, xixixixixixi.
- Vatican Cityball - We are officially atheist! If you want to spread your rerigion, it must be reviewed by state-approved churches! Remove! But he has recently been more interested in communicating with me than Taiwanball.
Taiwanball has no European friends any more. But if you work with him again, you will get a meeting with Mr. CRH380A.
- Marshall Islandsball - Another US puppet!
- Palauball - Japan and american puppet! I AM LEAL CHINA!
The sea will anschluss you soon.
- Haitiball - I hope you will soon recognise us after the aid we gib you during that earthquake!
- Paraguayball - Yuo cannot into rerevance XIXIXIXIXIXIXI!!!
- Saint Kitts and Nevisball- Beef jerky.
- Saint Luciaball
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadinesball
- Nauruball - Russian (and sometimes American) ally that doesn't recognize me!
- Kosovoball - Never heard of you. Stupid NATO American puppet!! 科索沃是塞尔维亚的土地!!!
- Dalai Lama - Tibet is of China! Remove Darai Lama! Defend Panchen Erdeni! Tibet is also an inarienable part of the inviorabre territory of mine!
- East Turkestan (will of never ever exist) - My schizophrenic son, this is his another side. No independence for yuo! Xinjiang is an inalienable part of the inviolable territory of Zhōngguó! Xixixixixixi! REMOVE KEBAB!
- U.S. Democratic Party - It's terrible, you are the biggest enemy of the CCP.
Most of them usually have the same personality as Chinaball and don't have a flag of their own, which explains why not many of them appear in the comics. Most of them do not have their own flags and emblem, They are usually expressed as this icon , but almost all Chinese cityballs have their own Logo. Some cityballs also have their flags, emblems and logos at the same time, like Guangzhouball.
*sooner or later xixixixi
- It is the largest countryball in East Asia and the third largest after Russiaball and Canadaball.
- He recently gifted North Koreaball with trains for the subway of his capital city.
- In the Chinese language (or languages), the native name of the country (Zhongguo) is gender neutral (just like also happens in English).
- The national personification of the country is the Jade Emperor.
- It is the most populous country in the world (more than one billion three hundred million inhabitants) and increasing ...
- In China, browsing on Facebook, Twitter or Google is prohibited.
- On the other hand he invented Tik Tok and has his cheap copy of Facebook, his own social network called Qzone
- He plans to reactivate the Silk Road.
- It is forbidden to use YouTube or Netflix in China.
- Due to his enormous overpopulation, until October 2015 its inhabitants could only have one child, in 2017, the maximum was increased to two (this is because Chinaball stabilized more economically), and now in 2021 they can have 3. Due to these changes and the 1996 law that requires couples to have health insurance to enroll their children, there is fear that in the country the elderly population will outnumber the young population.
- He likes to kill sparrows.
- The Cultural Revolution led by Mao Zedong killed more than 50 million people. This may be a very serious massacre in Chinese history.
- Contrary to stereotypes the Chinese can pronounce the R; example 人 means person and is pronounced “ren”.
- It has its own football/soccer league (the Chinese SuperLeague).
- The most popular sports in China are association football, basketball, volleyball and ping-pong.
- Its football league is the one with the richest transfers and clubs on the planet.
- The name of his basketball league is Chinese Basketball Association (CBA).
- Confucianism and Taoism (Daoism), later joined by Buddhism, constitute the "three teachings" that have shaped Chinese culture. There are no clear boundaries between these intertwined religious systems, which do not claim to be exclusive, and elements of each enrich the Chinese folk religion.
- It has one of the largest and most powerful armies in the world (it is in third place after USAball 1st position and Russiaball 2nd position).
- It has one of the 7 wonders of the world: The Great Wall of China.
- Contrary to what many believe, The Great Wall of China cannot be seen from space.
- It has an army of approximately five million soldiers (counting its reserves).
- Sometimes he wears a mask due to strong pollution problems and sometimes because of COVID-19.
- It usually moves its markets to other countries.
- 10% of the world's population has ever visited it.
- It has many archaeological sites of dinosaurs and believed that they were dragons.
- The Chinese uses the character 龙 (it is read "lóng", that means "dragon" in Chinese) when they translate the names of dinosaurs in their language. For example: Tyranosaur rex is 霸王龙 ("Bàwáng lóng") in Chinese. The meaning of "Bàwáng lóng" is "Tyrant King of the Dragons" almost the same meaning that have in Western languages (in those their use "saur" that means "lizard")
- Dinosaur in Chinese is 恐龙 (Kǒnglóng). Kǒnglóng means "Terrible Dragons", same meaning than "Dinosaur" (that means "Terrible Lizards")
- He is responsible for the Tianannmen massacre
- His political system is a mixture of Capitalism and Socialism. The Chinese call it "Socialism with Chinese Characteristics". Other people classify this system as "State Capitalism".
- In this country "The Convention on the Rights of the Child" was not signed.
- He imposed a law so that people do not build “bizarre” buildings.
- It is a country with many train tracks. In fact, if they were all joined, by their extension, they would circle the earth three times
- This is where South Park and Winnie the Pooh were banned.
- It made the most expensive Olympics in history.
- Some say that he is a otaku like Japanball but that is not confirmed.
- Lately he's been fishing illegally near the Galapagosball waters in Ecuadorball.
- He is responsible for the COVID 19 pandemic in 2020.
- He has concentration camps to combat internet addiction and yet he is one of the greatest creators of technology.
- He helped North Koreaball in the Korean War China to North Korea: You owe me your life.
- Along with Russiaball, it is the country with the most borders in the world.
- He wants to annex severall disputed territories that he have with his neighbours.
- If it had not mixed Socialism and Capitalism it would not be the power that it is today.
- Due to its constant restrictions, it is one of the countries with the least freedom of expression, but that "honor" belongs to North Koreaball.
- It is 3rd biggest country and only has one time zone.
- It has a demographic crisis, mainly in large cities
How to draw
- Draw a basic circle filled with red color
- Draw the one big yellow star on the upper-left side of the ball
- Draw the smaller yellow stars around the bigger star (Don't draw it on the line!)
- Draw two lines as eyes and you're done!
|Huawei Red||238, 28, 37||C0-M88-Y84-K7||#EE1C25|
|Prime Yellow||255, 255, 0||C0-M0-Y100-K0||#FFFF00|