This article may be too long to read and navigate comfortably.
The contents of this article are subject to change.
This article requires sanitation. Particularly, it needs more accurate information, less vandalistic information, less biased information, and better formatting.
This article includes controversial themes within it!
|“||The First wish is that I hope China has a world-class seaport; The second wish is that China has 160000 kilometers of railways, which are accessible in all directions and convenient in transportation; The last wish is "Great Harmony in China". I hope that everyone is public and willing to work hard for their compatriots.||”|
|“||Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun!(枪杆子里出政权!)||”|
|“||Patience is a bitter plant, but its fruit is sweet.||”|
— Chinese Proverb
|“||Don't cry,tears will also be frozen.||”|
|“||Every Chinese has a superpower China Dream!||”|
|“||Born,is a China's life;die,is a China's dead!I'll kill it which dare want Taiwan to separate from China!||”|
Chinaball, officially known as the People's Republic of
Super Idol Chinaball (or PRCball) is a partially recognized unitary sovereign state located in East Asia, that is only unrecognized by Bhutanball (who doesn't recognize either), Taiwanball, Vatican Cityball, Haitiball, Belizeball, Eswatiniball, Guatemalaball, Hondurasball, Marshall Islandsball, Nauruball, Palauball, Paraguayball, Saint Luciaball, Saint Kitts and Nevisball, Saint Vincent and the Grenadinesball and Tuvaluball, mainly because of the One China Policy.
Chinaball is the 3th largest countryball in the world with 9 596 960 square kilometers. It is the most populous countryball on Earthball with a population of 1.447 billion (2021). Even so, Indiaball is catching up fast and is predicted to surpass Chinaball's population soon.
Chinaball has the second-largest economy in the world after USAball. It is a member of BRICSbricks, SCOball, G20, and one of the five countryballs in the United Nationsball Security Council (UNSC). It became the biggest official creditor with $700 billion in loans, mostly to Africa and Latin America, in 2019. It is generally considered a great power. Due to continuous economic and military growth, it could be a superpower in the future.
It has a very long border with many other countryballs in Asia. These are Mongoliaball and Russiaball to the north; Bhutanball, Indiaball, Laosball, Myanmarball, Nepalrawr, and Vietnamball to the south; North Koreaball to the east; and Afghanistanball, Kazakhstanbrick, Kyrgyzstanball, Pakistanball to the west (the most neighbors out of every other countryball). The countryball is divided into 33 divisions, 22 being provinceballs (23 if you are including Taiwanball), 5 being autonomous regionballs like Tibetball and Uyghurball, 4 being municipalityballs such as Shanghaiball, and 2 being special administrative regionballs, Hong Kongball and Macauball.
The "National Day of the People's Republic of China" is October 1. It celebrates the forming of the Central People's Government. It takes place in Tiananmen Square, in the center of the capital Beijingball, and also small to large celebrations in other cityballs.
Chinaball's history has been characterized by cycles of rising dynasties or regimes with increased integration. Then a period of decline which leads to disintegration and fragmentation. Certain dynasties were isolationist and tried to keep foreign influences out of Chinaball. The classic novel Romance of the Three Kingdoms says, "The empire, long divided, must unite; long united, must divide. Thus it has ever been."
China was born as a 1ball. It was among the first civilizations to exist on Earth. The first civilization was the Yellow River Civilizationball. However, floods always jeopardized the country, and balls began to unite. Larger tribes anschlussed smaller ones, and a simple tribute system was set up.
There were numerous independent smaller kingdoms. Many of these were eventually conquered and assimilated with their overlords. This process is known as "Chinafication," making their culture and people (forcefully) assimilate into the larger kingdom or empire.
Shang Dynasty (1600 BC–1050 BC)
From the 16th century BC to 210 BC, there were three leading tribes: Xiaball (not confirmed), Shangball, and Zhouball. There's not much archaeological evidence of the Xia dynasty. Some experts consider Xia to be mythical.
The Shang Dynasty lasted between 1600 BC and 1050 BC. They invented and propagated Chinese characters. During that time, the tribute system enlarged with carrots and sticks. The economic center, the so-called "中原" (central plain), was consolidated into Chinaball's clay.
Zhou Dynasty (1050 BC–256 BC)
The Zhou Dynasty followed and lasted between 1050 BC and 256 BC. The king separated its clay from its siblings. These clays eventually became warring states that all wanted to conquer China. The academy of ancient China thrived, and various philosophers such as Confucius and Mencius shined. Also, the military of each warring state evolved swiftly, and the famous military treatise "The Art of War" was written by Sun Tsu in the Kingdom of Wu.
There were dozens of different Chinese dynasties that rose and fell in the geographic region that's now called China. The ethnic group called Han is the largest and ruled Chinaball for most of its history. However, several ethnic groups ruled over the Han ethnic. Such as Yuanball were ethnically Mongols controlled Chinaball from 1279 to 1368. Qingball was ethnically Manchus. They ruled from 1644 to 1911.
Warring States (475 BC–221 BC)
The Warring States period was from 475 BC to 221 BC.
Qin Dynasty (221 BC–206 BC)
The Qinball beat all the other warring states and unified China with the Qin dynasty, which existed from 221 BC to 206 BC. During the process, Chinaball's productivity began to blossom. In 221 BC, Qinball anschlussed every existing warring states and continued to anschluss clay from Baiyueball and Xiongnuball. The Baiyueball were various non-ethnic Chinese people who inhabited the coast of Eastern China. To keep Chinaball safe from northerners, it built the Great Wall. Qinball also managed to anschluss the coastal areas of Vietnamball, but not completely the southern part. Then there were more civil wars and different dynasties. To promulgate the well-being of Chinese people, Qinball made the standard of transportation, Chinese character, as well as measurement.
Han Dynasty (206 BC–220 AD)
The Han Dynasty existed between 206 BC – 220 AD. It was the strongest dynastyball created by Han ethnic. Han Dynasty was started by Emperor Gao Zu (Liu Bang ), formerly a peasant who acquired power by extraordinary intelligence and grit. Its economy was rich because of Wen Jing's rule by emperor Wen and its child emperor Jing. These two emperors followed "The way of Huang Ti and Lao Tsu," which encouraged their people to strive for wealth. Under emperor Wu, Handball expanded south and into North and Central Asia and became very strong. Hanball can into beatings of Xiongnuball at that time. It tore Xiongnuball apart into Southern Xiongnu (which later became a part of Han ethnics) and Northern Xiongnu (which later separated again and became the ancestor of many ethnics in Eurasia). It was said that Han Dynasty had once kept in contact with SPQRball and the relationship was friendly. SPQRball called Han Dynasty "Seres" and Han Dynasty called SPQRball "Greater Qin Dynasty", which made human's first attempt to contact Eurasia's easternmost and westernmost civilizations.
Wang Mang briefly stole Hanball's regime during the first century and forced it to become Xinball. Still, due to its unrealistic economic policies, Xinball didn't get longevity. Finally, Emperor Guang Wu restored Handball and changed its capital from Chang'an (Today's Xi'an) to the eastern metropolis Luoyang and named the new ball Eastern Handball. However, eastern Handball didn't revive the pride it used to be, and its power quickly disseminated to the emperors' maternal relatives. Due to this fact, eastern Handball became introverted and unstable. Gradually, it died in 220 AD, and most of its clay belonged to the Three Kingdoms.
The system of tributary was firstly formed in Han Dynasty, when a kingdom in Japanball 's called "Wa" was arguably a vassal state. There was an ancient stamp written, "汉置大委奴王" (Seal of the King of the Na state of the Wa [vassal?] of the Han Dynasty) discovered in Kyushu, Japan. The name of China's majority ethnicity also originated from this dynasty.
The Three Kingdoms (220 AD–589 AD)
The Six Dynasties period was between 220 AD and 589 AD. The Three Kingdoms (Wei, Wu, and Shu) existed between 220 AD and 265 AD. It was a tripartite divison of Chinaball. The Three Kingdoms have been romanticized in literature. So not all historical information is accurate. However, many celebrities originated from this era, including the country-famous Guan Yu, a general of the Shu Kingdom. Guan's chivalrous personality made him a role model in later Chinese civilization.
Western Jin Dynasty (265 AD–317 AD)
The Western Jin Dynasty existed between 265 AD and 317 AD. Sadly, it only lasted for about 50 years because of climate change. First, the weather became so cold that northern minorities went south to invade it. Then, many little Kingdoms and Duchies went on and forth. The later historians called that period "五胡乱华" (Five minorities took control of China). Although its peoples' life was miserable, Jin Dynasty explored much in mathematics and natural science, the most famous of which was Tsu ChongChi's attempt to calculate π as 3.14159.
Sui Dynasty (581 AD–618 AD)
The Sui Dynasty existed between 581 AD and 618 AD. It ended the separated era, which put millions and millions of citizens into wars. After its unification, it propagated the world's earliest examination system. It adopted transportation by building a 1000-mile-long canal between its capital and economic center. Due to the tremendous cost of that canal, it soon collapsed.
Tang Dynasty (618 AD–906 AD)
The Tangball existed between 618 AD and 906 AD. It was perhaps the most powerful and inclusive Chinese dynasty. It conquered a vast range of land from Xinjiang, Mongolia, and Manchu. It set small tributes such as Sillaball and Tibet Kingdom as its vassal. It can produce world-quality silk, paper, art, and poems. Meanwhile, Europe was unstable after the breakup of SPQRball. Chinatown in Chinese (唐人街) translates into "Street of the Tang people."
In 618 AD, Tangball was founded by Gaozong. In 630 AD, Tangball conquered northern Gokturk. In 649 AD, Tangball's most famous emperor, Taizong died. Then it conquered western Gokturk and Goryeo.
Tangball was briefly interrupted by Second Zhouball, caused by the ascension of Wu Zetian to the throne of China.
In 751 AD, Tangball was defeated by Abbasidball. Then a rebellion broke out in 758 AD, and that took Tangball down from its zenith. Tangball would never recover from these events. Gokturks became independent, and the route to Central Asia was permanently lost, leading to the thriving of "the Silk Road on the Sea."
Five Dynasties (907 AD–960 AD)
The Five Dynasties period was between 907 AD and 960 AD, which was another dark era with Kingdoms fighting with each other. Eventually, there was a unification.
Liao Dynasty (907 AD–1125)
The Liao Dynasty existed between 907 AD and 1125. A dynasty reigned by the Khitan minority controlled part of Han ethnics. Its influence spread into Eastern Europe, and Russia still calls China "Khitan" nowadays.
Song Dynasty (960 AD–1279)
Song Dynasty existed between 960 AD and 1279. It was the richest dynasty in Chinese history. Its silk, tea, and other eastern products sailed to every known corner of the old continent due to a boost in navigation technology. Commercial acts were encouraged, and early capitalism emerged in some large cities. Hangzhou, the capital of Songball, was so prospered that even after Song Dynasty's end, Marco Polo still praised its delicacy and its citizens' richness and politeness. Southern Song Dynasty also invented the world's earliest form of paper money.
Yuan Dynasty (1279–1368)
There were many different ethnic groups in Chinaball. The "Han" is the largest ethnic group. The Han mainly ruled Chinaball until Yuanball defeated Songball in 1279 and established the Yuan Dynasty. It existed between 1279 and 1368. The Yuan rulers were ethnically Mongolball from Mongol Empireball. They Anschlussed so much clay that they collapsed.
Ming Dynasty (1368–1644)
The Ming Dynasty was established in 1368–1644. It was stronk and made the ships that destroyed the filthy Portugalball navy. Portugalball fought Qingball and conquered Macauball from Mingball. The Ming dynasty was the last imperial dynasty of China ruled by ethnic Han Chinese. During 1405 and 1433, the world-famous navigator Cheng Ho sailed seven times to the west. However, Ming Dynasty later banned sailing due to the harassment by pirates (Chinese, Japanese and Korean ethnicities) called "倭寇" (Wokou), and that cut Ming Dynasty off from the rest of the world. It is said that this regulation contributed to the decline of China.
Qing Dynasty (1644–1911)
The Qing Dynasty existed between 1644 and 1911.
In 1644, those Qingball conquered China. The Qing Dynasty rulers were ethnically Manchus, which is a different ethnic group than the Han. This was the last Chinese dynasty. At first, The emperors Kangxi and Qianlong did a great job enlarging the dynasty and promoting people's lives. Still, problems began to accumulate as the Qing Dynasty began to approach its tragic end.
Carving Up China (1841–1941)
By 1841 the Great European Imperial Powers had already conquered 80%+ of the entire world with colonies in North America, South America, Africa, the Middle East, and South and Southeast Asia. Only Empire of Japanball became the only non-European colonial power that was industrialized and powerful enough to compete with the Western Imperialists. They, overall, turned their eyes to China, which was not yet fully colonized by the western powers. Between 1841 and 1941, UKball, Russian Empireball , Franceball, Empire of Japanball and German Empireball made plans to partition and divide Qingball China amongst themselves. At the time, Qingball was poor and underdeveloped, so it couldn't stop them.
During the 19th century, UKball was colonizing America and South Asia (mostly Indiaball). It wanted more Asian colonies and t e a, selling opium to China. Qingball tried to end the trades, but started the Opium Wars, which ended with British victory and taking British Hong Kongball. Other imperial powers did the same too and occupied a different part of Qingball 's coastal clay. Then, the Taiping Rebellion (when a guy named Hong Xiuquan claimed to be the brother of Jesus) was one of the deadliest conflicts in history. Then in 1894-1895 AD, the Japanese Empireball defeated Qingball Empire in the First Sino-Japanese War. This changed the balance of power in Asia. The Japanese Empireball invaded Chinaball and acquired parts of its clay, including the tributary state of Korean Empireball and territory Taiwanball.
Qingball realized that it was no longer a great empire due to the weakness of its rulers. It collapsed, and Nationalist China took control. The Chinese had ended their imperial rule and dynasties.
Civil War and World War II
On January 1, 1912, Republic of Chinaball was born, and the Kuomintang (the KMT or Nationalist Party) was proclaimed provisional president. However, the presidency was later given to a former Qingball general who in 1915 proclaimed himself Emperor of China. In the face of popular condemnation and opposition from its own Beiyang Army, it was forced to abdicate and re-establish the republic. In 1916, China was politically fragmented. Its Beijingball-based government was internationally recognized but virtually powerless; regional warlords controlled most of its territory. In the late 1920s, the Kuomintang was able to reunify the country under its control with a series of deft military and political maneuverings, known collectively as the Northern Expedition. The Kuomintang moved the nation's capital to Nanjingball and implemented "political tutelage," an intermediate stage of political development for transforming China into a modern democratic state. The political division in China made it difficult for Republic of Chinaball to battle the Communist People's Liberation Army (PLA) against whom the Kuomintang had been warring since 1927 in the Chinese Civil War. This war continued successfully for the Kuomintang, especially after the PLA retreated in the Long March, until Empire of Japanball aggression and the 1936 Xi'an Incident forced Republic of Chinaball to confront Empire of Japanball.
Nationalist China was the first republic, only to fear Communist Chinaball inspired by the beliefs of Soviet Unionball. The Chinese Civil War was started between the Communists and the Nationalists. Then the Japanese Empire became allies with Nazi Germanyball and invaded China in the name of their God-Emperor. They massacred Nankingball and committed atrocities in China. So the Nationalists and the Communists carried for removal after being raped Japanese Empireball from China. Afterward, China disintegrated into a bunch of Warlord cliques.
The Second Sino-Japanese War (1937–1945), a theater of World War II, forced an uneasy alliance between the Kuomintang and the PLA. Empire of Japanball forces committed numerous war atrocities against the civilian population; in all, as many as 20 million Chinese civilians died. An estimated 300,000 Chinese were massacred in the city of Nanjingball alone during the Empire of Japanball occupation. Along with the other three great powers, China was one of the four major Allies of World War II and was later considered one of the primary victors in the war. After the surrender of the Empire of Japanball in 1945, Taiwanball was returned to Chinese control. Chinaball won the war mainly due to the efforts of USAball. Chinaball was war-ravaged and financially drained.
Communism, Construct, and Defense
The continued distrust between the Kuomintang and the Communists led to the resumption of civil war. The Communist Party received support from Soviet Unionball, but initially, the Communists still struggled. Constitutional rule was established in 1947, but because of the ongoing unrest, many provisions of its constitution were never implemented in mainland Chinaball. Finally, in 1949, the communists gained complete control over mainland Chinaball. The nationalists fled to Taiwanball with their republic government.
Chinaball tried to regain some of the territories held by Qingball. East Turkestan being a communist joined in with Chinaball and Tibetball (1912-1951) got taken back into Chinaball. Major combat in the Chinese Civil War ended in 1949 with the Communist Party in control of most of mainland Chinaball, and the Kuomintang retreating offshore, reducing Republic of Chinaball's territory to only Taiwanball and its surrounding islands. On September 21, 1949, its Communist Party proclaimed the establishment of the People's Republic of China. This was followed by a mass celebration in Tiananmen Square on October 1 which became the new People's republic's first National Day. However, remaining Kuomintang forces continued to wage an insurgency in western China throughout the 1950s. In modern USAball history studies, the founding of PRC China is often termed as "the loss of China" as reflected in US state policy documents of the time, which thinkers such as Noam Chomsky call the beginning of McCarthyism. Because of the Korean war and poverty, Chinaball couldn't conquer Taiwanball.
One of the most famous Chinaball leaders was Mao Zedong. He was the "Chairman of the Communist Party of Chinaball" from 1943 till 1976. He propagated Chinaball's industry and prepared it for reform and opening up later.
The regime consolidated its popularity among the peasants through land reform, which saw hundreds of millions of peasants get their land. Under its leadership, it developed an independent industrial system and nuclear weapons. Chinaball produced its first atomic bomb in 1964 after acquiring the technology from western countries. As a result, China's population almost doubled from around 550 million to over 900 million. However, the Great Leap Forward, a large-scale economic and social reform project, resulted in an estimated 45 million deaths between 1958 and 1961, mostly from starvation. In October 1962, Chinaball attacked Indiaball (Sino-Indian war 1962) and claimed parts of Jammu and Kashmirball called Aksai Chin which Indiaball says is part of Jammu and Kashmirball. In September 1967, Chinaball attacked Indiaball (Sino-Indian War 1967) to invade Sikkimball. Still, Chinaball was beaten back badly by Indiaball and ended in the defeat of Chinaball.
In 1966, Mao Zedong launched the Cultural Revolution, sparking a decade of political recrimination and social upheaval, which lasted until 1976. It would sanction the Cultural Revolution in 1966. An estimated 27 million people died in prisons and labor camps during Mao's rule. In October 1971, the PRC replaced Taiwanball in UNball, and took its seat as a permanent member of the Security Council. In February 1979 Chinaball fought Sino-Vietnamese War to subjugate Vietnamball and prevent it from conquering Democratic Kampucheaball. However, Chinaball withdrew after a couple of weeks due to fierce resistance of Vietnamball, which wanted to stay independent. Chinaball tells a different version of history that it was to "teach it a lesson."
In 1978, Chinaball instituted significant economic reforms. The Communist Party loosened governmental control over citizens' personal lives. The communes were gradually disbanded in favor of working contracted to households. This marked China's transition from a planned economy to a mixed economy with an increasingly open-market environment. China adopted its current constitution on 4 December 1982. In 1989, the suppression of student protests in Tiananmen Square brought sanctions against the Chinese government from various countries. It lagged off China's ambition to gain science and technology. Which ended in the death toll of thousands of students; the death count is still unclear.
The political status and future of Taiwanball remain uncertain. Chinaball is still encouraging Taiwanball with reunification. However, Taiwanball does not want to be ruled by Beijingball. Steps have been taken to improve relations between the Communist Party and several of Taiwanball's parties that hold a less antagonistic view towards China, notably former rival Kuomintang.
In December 1978, Chinaball's economic reforms started led by Deng Xiaoping. The Communist Party of China (CPC) opened the formerly closed communist market to foreign investment. This enabled its citizens to do more business with the world. The developed countries mainly USAball, West European countries in EUball and Japanball invested trillions of dollars to build factories, infrastructure in Chinaball. Tens of millions of manufacturing jobs were exported to Chinaball. This is because the wages were much lower in Chinaball, so companies could save more money by manufacturing in Chinaball. These huge financial investments caused rapid economic growth in Chinaball.
Since the 1980s, Chinaball used smart trade practices and low-wage labor to compete with other countries. International patents are often ignored to make cheap knockoff products. However, more and more Chinese factories are popping up in southeast Asia and other poor countryballs, pissing off USAball
In 2011, Chinaball became the second-largest economy in the world. As a result, more than 850 million people were lifted out of extreme poverty. China's poverty rate fell from 88 percent in 1981 to 0.7 percent in 2015. By 2022, an estimated 550 million people will be middle-class in urban areas.
The CPC gave Chinese corporations billions of dollars in loans to buy out established western companies. The purpose is to get rich and gain influence in foreign countryballs. Chinese corporations coordinate with the CPC on such schemes. The CPC controls domestic companies because they need the CPC's approval to stay in business.
The government also gave billions of dollars in loans
bribes to poor countryballs in mainly Africa and Latin America (a few in Asia). Chinaball's outstanding loans have risen from almost nothing in 2000 to more than $700 billion in 2019, contributing to its internationalist character. Still, these loans are hard to repay if a project fails. Chinaball is the world's largest official creditor. It is bigger than the IMF and the World Bank combined. It doesn't disclose all its loans. The debt of the recipient balls to Chinaball rose from an estimated 1% in 2005 to 17% of their GDP in 2019. Commodity revenues are usually collateral.
In 2015, Chinaball celebrated the 70th anniversary of the end of World War II and claimed its peaceful rise. It has won the bid for the 2022 Winter Olympics and the 2015 Asia FIBA, which has also become its champion. It has rapidly armed its military. It also constructs artificial islands with military bases in the South China Sea but promised not to militarize them.
It wants to use them as supply stations for fishermen. However, since Chinaball claims most of South China Sea, it upsets Vietnamball, Philippinesball, Indonesiaball, Malaysiaball and Bruneiball.
Xi Jinping became the leader of the CPC and the president of Chinaball on March 14, 2013. Xi has imposed crackdowns on corruption. He changed the law so that there's no restriction on renewal after his term. This means he can serve as the CPC leader for life. He added the requirement that Communist Party committees must be formed in all significant companies and institutions.
Since 31 December 2019, a deadly virus known as SARS-CoV-2 has spread through cities in China. It has started to spread throughout the World due to the people affected by the infection of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). Sixteen thousand four hundred people have died, and it's growing looser once it reaches every continent. Scientists are working for the cure. However, it will take weeks or months to finish the cure. The virus is affected in North America, Many countries in Asia and Europe. Some suspect it could lead to Earth's end if the virus continues.
Chinaball is business-oriented and materialistic. It considers itself the center of the world as the Middle Kingdom. In public, it often talks loudly. It can be polite but ready to resist if other people or countries harm it. Chinaball is also quite group-oriented and likes to live with other Chinaballs in their communities. It can be individualistic by putting itself and family before anything else. It has a strong affiliation with its own culture.
Chinaball loves to do business and usually loves to build projects in other countryballs. Chinaball has recently been doing business with Africanballs and seems to love building projects in Africa. Though USAball has criticized it as colonialism, some studies have shown that African countryballs would be able to pay off their debts and gain political power over their deal. As well as Chinaball's lack of caring of politics in other countries and Chinaball's past of being neo-colonized by European powers. Chinaball also hates dealing with politics with other countryballs and usually doesn't care what kind of government a countryball has and will do business with them anyways.
Due to historical events.Chinaball has mixed feelings of superiority and inferiority.In the 1840s till 1945 it was de facto overruled by the imperial powers UKball, Russian Empireball , Franceball, Empire of Japanball and German Empireball. Chinaball's urban areas are developed, but many rural areas are still poor. The government is trying to improve it, but most resources keep going to the coastal cities.
Chinaball wants to change the world order because Chinaball was a developing country turned into a superpower, and Chinaball was bullied by western powers back then. Chinaball often has a mistrust of the west. By claiming the Chinaball claims to adhere to international law, though according to USAball and its allies Chinaball doesn't follow intellectual properties, nor human rights and the rule of law in the sea by UNball.
Chinaball prefers its cuisine with diverse meals. Many people in Chinaball eat almost anything edible. This is due to the great famine caused by the Great Leap Forward. Such as frogs, snails, and insects. Some still eat dogs.
In Polandball, China's speech sometimes has "R" s and "L"s swapped to make fun of the stereotype of Asians' accents. In reality, the majority of China while the Japanese, whose language has the "R" sound but does not contain the "L" sound (In Korea, this is similar but vice versa). There are man loan words from other languages in Japanese, such as "lamp." However, the "l" sound is usually pronounced as an "r" sound in these loan words. Hence in Japanese, "lamp" is "ranpu." This led to the misconception that Asians tend to mix up the two letters in the West. On the contrary, there are fewer loan words in most Chinese languages. Moreover, in Mandarin (the most widely spoken Chinese language), there is a distinct "r" sound and "l" sound. Nonetheless, the poor general clarity of the Chinese when they speak in English does contribute to the misconception. Yet another common stereotype is the "Chinese eyes." This is often represented by either drawing Chinaball's eyes as slanted lines or narrowed almond-shaped eyes.
China has appeared using/purchasing items, only for them (depending on how the artist portrays China) to get confused when reading the tag/item, as it says "made in China."Things like HUAWEI are good.awesome ones.
China Space Station Cooperation
In June 2021, Chinaball successfully lauched its own space station named Tiangong (天宫) to space. A total of 27 countryball sent Chinaball applications for cooprations. On July 2022, it released the list of the first cooperation countryballs, in total 16 countryballs, which include some countryballs it dislikes. The 16 countryballs are the following:
can into space, finally!
- Saudi Arabiaball
China claims to preserve diplomatic independence and neutrality
untill WWIII and therefore doesn't align itself with any other powers. Still, it constantly takes sides and has a better relationship with some countries, accumulating global influences. It can also be considered the head of the "EAST" countries (the Eastern/Asian world). It tries to make friends with Southeast Asian countries because basically, the former bully Soviet Unionball died of cirrhosis in 1991. By 2019, China's efforts to restore the South China Sea causes tensions with weaker countries than them, which are Vietnamball, the Philippinesball, Malaysiaball, Indonesiaball and Bruneiball.
- 亚美尼亚 - I gave buses to your capital, Yerevanball, so I guess we are friends.
- 孟加拉国 - Another ally against curry. He loves our submarines!
- 巴西 - Fellow BRICS member and one of my best trade partners, although I hate Hue.
- 布鲁内尔 - One of your kebab friends who gib us oil. Their sultan was buried in our glorious clay.
- 柬埔寨 - We helped them fight against Phở！
- 古巴 - Socialist comrade in the Carribean! I will protect it from Americans
why you not of free market? And there isn't a single Chinese in your Chinatown!
- 塞浦路斯 - Great trading partner. You are the real Cyprus and not this fake kebabic one. We both can removing kebabs!
- 埃及 - Buys my weapons and hates tea for stealing treasures.
- 萨尔瓦多 - Good trading partner,
although he likes that Fat Burger.I will make your national library, your water sanitation, and your national stadium with a "non-refundable" agreement. BTW, I have been visited your country, thanks for visiting my grorious clay back.
- 埃塞俄比亚 - We have been friends for a while, and I can help you with your dam.
- 斐济 - Little trading partner in the Pacific; plus, it is my best Pacific island friend.
- 冈比亚 - Withdrew recognition of that fake country.
- 印度尼西亚 - They're fond of our products. But give up water and islands.
Don't think I never forgettings Suharto!
- 伊朗 - Trading partners. I give it weapons, but they hate everyone in UNball's council including USAball
except me. Thank you for supporting Huawei, but why did you humiliate me with a 3:0?
- 阿富汗伊斯兰共和国 - We sold weapons to them arong with USAball during the Soviet-Afghan war to fight that traitor. However, I may want to reconsider.
- 叙利亚, 西方银行, and 伊拉克 - Comrades from the Third World! Gib oil plox.
- 法国 -A romantic friend! I love your food and we both are gourmets. And my bilibili boys love to draw you.
But it doesn't like me particularly because I intimidate my little student
- 老挝 - Communist ally! Little friend in Southeast Asia. I givings you investments now.
- 基里巴斯 - Stopped recognizing Taiwan. Have some planes!
- 哈萨克斯坦 - Good friend of mine, and its president was educated in my clay.
- 澳门 - Although it's a SAR like Hong Kongball. It is such a good child who know the truth of the halo of the freedom and fake democracy as the USAball said; and I also like to squander my huge money in its casinos.
It's very great to kill time xixixixixixi.
- 马来西亚 - Our ancestors had been friends since the beginning of time. Loves made in China.
- 毛里求斯 - Tea took parts of our clay, so we have something in common? They have a surprisingly big Chinatown, we are good friends.
- 墨西哥 - Good trading partners.
- 蒙古 - Even if you separated from me, and dide conquere me once, we both were communist (I still partly am) and we both hate fake country and land claimer. I see you chat with Inner Mongoliaball, who is my own little Mongolia.
- 缅甸 - Enjoy good military relations, but remove immigrants. Stay away from Kokangball!
Dude, calm down! Are you trying to invade me or what?
- 尼泊尔 - Great trading partner. I help it since India blockades it. But share Himalaya and Everest plox.
Also my base to attack India.
- 尼加拉瓜 - Thanks for decidings to recognition me and not this fake country during 2021.
And we also hate this guy.
- Nigeriaball - HOMELAND OF BROTHER HAO!
- 北朝鲜 - We just met with Kim Jong-un today; apparently, we are the best buddies ever now. I will help ensure our glorious friendship BUT PLEASE WATCH IT WITH THE NUKES, PLOX!
- 巴基斯坦 - My best friend. They are an ally against stupid curry. I sell weapons and give help to them. Pakistan is also a trading partner and member state of SCOball.
- 巴勒斯坦 - I support it against the Americans and Zionists!
- 秘鲁 - Good South American friend. It has the biggest Chinese community outside Asia and North America. It used my food to create chifa. Also, we both can into old cultures.
- 葡萄牙 - Thanks for raising my child Macauball and influencing it. It is better with me! You are better than Tea by a large margin. I like your anthem and Ronaldo! Teach me football!
- 罗马尼亚 - Trading partners. We give toys; they gib food.
- 俄罗斯 - It is the only powerhouse that stands together with me! EXCELLENT MILITARY DEMONSTRATION IN VOSTOK, MY GOOD COMRADE! IT WILL SHOW THOSE WESTERN BASTARDS YOU ARE NOT ALONE IN THIS FIGHT (IF IT EVER HAPPENS) Oh, wait, it already did. Crap... Well, as long as I'm neutral, NOTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN! Xixixixi!
I am definitely supporting you.But TELL YOUR PEOPLE TO STOP STEALING ACCOUNTS FROM MY RPG GAME PLOX!
- 南斯拉夫 - Idem! I really like your best son 塞尔维亚.
- 塞尔维亚 - Best European friend! Both suffered from that dumb burger. I help them with Huawei and I help them with everything! Brate, I can also remove kebab!
- 南非 - Fellow BRICS member. Gib minerals.
- Saudi Arabiaball - We used to sell them Dongfeng missiles in exchange for good oil
I'm glad you ignored my genocide in Xinjiang.
- 台湾特别行政区 - One day, I will make Taiwanball a province of mine.
- 塔吉克斯坦 - Good Central Asian friend. It used to claim its east provinces but not anymore so we are cool.
- 泰国 - Their former prime minister is of Chinese descent. Thailand is really important for rice. It has the LARGEST Chinese diaspora, which makes me so happy.
- 新加坡 - Orderly society with strict laws. Majority of their population is Chinese. Also, rich Chinese businessmen do business there. I love them.
- 委内瑞拉 - I can into sell you weapons! gib oil, too.
- 津巴布韦 - burger and EUball dumped them, I have now been helping them out a lot.
- 阿根廷 - I really don't know, fellow G20 member. We helped them fight against tea！But its former president mocked my accent! But also trading partner.
- 澳大利亚 and 新西兰 - They see me as too expansionist in the pacific but we still trade a lot, I blocked the ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) Website though as you do not trust my Huawei phones.
- 东盟 -
I will anschluss the Nansha and Xisha islands, they are of grourious Zhongguo clay!Just trading partners. Even though I hate some of their people! xixixixixi!
- 不丹 - Just happy and authentic littre Buddhist kingdom. I won't hurt you.
(India's puppet). But Dokram, Jakarrung, and Pasamrung of mine. Also Tibet cannot into country.
- 加拿大 - Not a pure enemy, but we disagree on everthing. What da fuck is wrong with you. At least you have a Zhōnghuá diaspora, BUT CHINESE EXCLUSION ACT NEVER FORGET!
- 欧洲联盟 - Although we are trading partners, they like to intervene in our internal affairs. They blocked us from showing Eurovision in Zhongguo for censoring Albaniaball (REMOVE PIERCINGS AND TATTOOS!) and Irelandball (REMOVE HOMOSEX DISPLAY!), controversial performances!
- 德国 - Wo of not knowings you, but you of likings our Tsingtao Brewery and you also of can makings Kraut! Even my high-speed rail also has some ancestry into yours! However, remember WW2!
RIP Kebabic Deutschlandstan
- 希腊 - Gib port plox!
- 印度 - Although I may not like you, you are in BRICSbricks and SCOball. In the 1962 Sino-Indian War Chinaball took Aksai Chinball from Jammu and Kashmirball, because that is Chinese land "since ancient times." But I will never forget 1967 Sino-Indian War.
Plus I would have beaten your population like that!At least I can sell my products there and we are trading partners.
- 以色列 - FREE PALESTINE YOU STUPID GAYIM! TOO BAD I COPIED YOUR IRON DOME SO I CAN INTO REMOVINGS YOU! However it is a good trading partner.)
- 日本 - Although you had a horrible past and we are still in dispute nowadays, I know that our relationship has reached a turning point. You are great in high-end manufacturing and pop culture while I am better in information science and massive production. Our industry structures are of complementary so that cooperation is our best choice. Also, your citizens are mostly well-mannered and I think mine have a lot to learn from them. If we unite and kick that Fat Burger's ass we shall rebuild the glory of East Asia. HOWEVER, DO NOT EVEN DARE TO REMILITARIZE AGAIN! In addition, my High speed rail is still better than yours
even though I bought some from youbecause my 复兴号 can run at the speed of 350kph but your Tohoku one can only run at 320! And Diaoyu islands are mine! And Lastly. STOP WHALE HUNTING AGAIN PLOX!
- 菲律宾 - One of my oldest trading partners since ancient times. Also home of the Oldest Chinatown in the world the "Binondo Chinatown"! Duterte best President! We of signings treaty and warm share of clay! Have funds with my investments.
he reminds me of marcos somehow.it actually is a rip off of Marcos. look at Mindanao! Martial Law! 1960's all over again! Has some oil. Explains why Your parent wanted you in the first place. Instead of CLAIM can we share the Spratly Islands instead so that you don't need to complain about it. You should also be glad that I am want to help you.
- 索马里 - Good trading partner. Only recognizes me. But nothing is happening in Xinjiangball! Stop saying that!
- 韩国 -
You were also my vassal onceUsed to hate its for being capitalist but I realized it is a better trading partner, and a better Korea unlike its brother who mumbles about nukes. Now currently my best ally against Sushi! But please don't into THAAD! Hey! I told you nat to! Remove THAAD NAO Or Else! Great job of getting along with your brother, I of guess. If you want me to sign Peace Treaty, you must be my fliend. Why can't we of beings ally again, like Ming and Joseon ages? We been allies for thousands of years then you suddenly ditch me for them! No worry, is not like I will anschluss you. Who needings that rich, high-tech, high-HDI clay? BUT IT STINKS OF CAPITALIST BURGER! Also, you stole my Suyanjiao and impeded my semiconductor industry! May Japan defeat you in a blow!
- 西班牙 - It hates Tea for taking Gibraltarball.
- 所罗门岛 - Stopped recognizing Taiwan.
- 乌干达 - New East African friend. Over 20,000 Chinese live there. I like your cuisines (
despite half of them being based from Indiaball) I helped bulid you some infrastructure including this as a new friendship. And what's this conspiracy theory of me taking your national airport? I just wanted my loans back. In fact, where are my loans?
- 美国 - Has too many Chinatowns especially San Francisco. Complicated relations. No Winnie the Pooh isn't banned, no I am not trying to start a war, stop trying to spread lies about me. Also stop trying to "make Taiwan of independent" so you can use him to take over me. Evil Sushi did that once with Manchukuo trying to yell he was of independent or something and we all know it is of evil Sushi's plot to control me! But we can into trading partners. But remove STARLINK im okay with Elon Musk but remove it! We already have strongest internet here in my clay. But maybe next year we can into better relations, but for now, we’re neutral. Wait… you support me on the occasion of the Evergrande Crisis? Well, in that case, I MAYYY move you to “friends”, not saying I will— wait, you say we became good friends after Xi and Trump met? You know what, I don’t want into hating you anymore. Let us set aside our differences and become better friends. For this, I will move you to friends list and I’m sorry for hating you. But I’m watching you…
- 乌克兰 - Crimea belongs to Russia!
And I still support Russia!!!!!But I provide you aid in a secret way. I hope you win this war against Russia! And my Ambassador is fan of Ukraine and he supports you always so I would consider for this... But still we have normal relations...
- 恒大危机 - Oh, No! Not this s*** again! I didn't even think a US company buying you out was enough, and now that the Russia-Ukraine war is happening, it's making the crisis even worse! Stop trying to make me Dufunct! please! all my investors are now broke! JUST PAY DEBT! Please! If you Defunct, nobody will have a place to stay! I partly blame Russia for this! Just stop already! PAY ME AND MAKE SURE YOU STOP THIS CRISIS! REMOVE KABAB DEBT!
- 融创 - Oh, No! Not another one! You missed a payment! This is not going to look good for you!
- Bongbong Marcos - I KNOW YUO! YOU ARE THE SON OF THAT FILIPINO DICTATOR! DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO TURN THE PHILIPPINES BACK INTO A WESTERN PUPPET! But congratulate for the being new president.
- 苏联 - You are a revisionist scum! I have my friends against you and I even friends with USA! I also support kebab rebels against you! REMOVE REVISIONISM!
- 越南 - STOP CLAIMING SOUTH CHINA SEA, IT IS MINE (along with the Spratlys and Paracel)! AND STAY AWAY FROM HAINAN! Xixixixi! 你这个白痴婊子! it hates me a lot maybe. We taught them a lesson with the Sino-Vietnamese War in 1979. If not for that, it will be the one who reforms and opens up. Stop complaining, I only of claiming Spratlys, I allow anyone to go through the waters in nine-dash lines.
- 英国 - F*** YOU CHINA STRONK, OPIUM WARS AND UNEQUAL TREATIES NEVER FORGET! "'At least we're trading partners tho. but seriously, STOP BRAINWASHING HONG KONG. BAN YU INTERNET OF BAD.
I hope you like that fentanyl I sent you and your son xixixixixi
- -999,999,999,999 SOCIAL CREDITS - YOUR PROTESTERS ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! I DON’T WANT TO SEND MY ARMIES TO YOU!! PLEASE BE A GOOD CHILD!
- 台湾 - 1949 Best year of My life! Now, get back to the Motherland! 1971 Another best year of my life! You can't live on an island alone. You will declined if you ever dare to join UNball .Even USAball doesn't recognize you! No relevant country does! I've recently retreated my tourists and talked with Japan,
so you know.￼￼ Can you join me instead huh? I don't need war with you! Then I will make you as SAR like Hong Kong and Macau! I don't want ruin my economy. But thanks for Milk Tea, Asus and your companies here in my clay.
- 中华民国 (1912-1949) - YOU F***ING KILLED A LOT OF MY PEOPLE ALSO YOU BRUTALITY KILLED YOUR KEBABS
just forget about Great Leap ForwardSTUPID BURGER PUPPET AND TOTALITARIAN MILITARY DICTATORSHIP just forget about the Cultural Revolution1949 BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE! AND DO NOT SAY YOU OF LOVE FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY, I REMEMBER WHEN YOU DID WHITE TERROR WITH STUPID CHIANG KAI SHEK IN CHARGE! just forget about Hong Kong
- 土耳其 - No, all my influence in the Middle East has been taken away by you. Damn, I want to unite Russia, Syria, and Iran to destroy you and remove kebab.
- 日本帝国 - When you invaded me, I was weak, but I still removed you. Now that I am strong, I can easily annex your stupid . Child back into rightful Zhongguo sphere of influence AND ALSO NEVER EVER COME BACK
OR ELSE!APOLOGIZE TO THE 300000 PEOPLE YOU KILLED!!!
useless irrelevantjerks who don't recognize the glorious Zhongguo (No social credits for 'em all):
- 伯利兹 - Tea Puppet but hates its neighbor.
- 斯威士兰 - South Africa will soon Anschluss you.
- 危地马拉 - I'll give you something to get stressed about!
- 海地 - I hope you will soon recognize us after the aid we gib you during that earthquake!
- 洪都拉斯 - If you recognize me I'll help with your murder problem.
- 马绍尔群岛 - Irrelevant tiny burger puppet.
- 瑙鲁 - Pathetic kangaroo puppet. Yuo recognize me and then change yuor mind? You remind me of 意大利!
- 帕劳 - Another burger puppet! But can I have some of your jellyfish
- 巴拉圭 - You cannot into relevance you stupid South American punching bag xixixixixixi!
- 圣基茨和尼维斯 - Remove kitten!
- 圣卢西亚 - Yuo look like a bluebird xixixixi!!!
- 圣文森特和格林纳丁斯 - What are you, a Monty Python prop?
- 图瓦卢 - If I build a great wall around you to block the sea, you would recognize me then, right? YUO BETTER!!!
- 梵蒂冈城 - We are officially atheist! If you want to spread your religion, it must be reviewed by state-approved churches! Remove! But it has recently been more interested in communicating with me than Fake Zhongguo.
Fake Zhongguo has no European friends anymore.But if you work with it again, you will get a meeting with CRH380A.
- 科索沃 - Never heard of you. Stupid NATO American puppet!
- 立陶宛 - Nonsense! We didn't send spies for anything at all! How can you boycott my culture! Make a fuss. Why do you want to withdraw from the 17+1 event?! Also Taiwanball is fake China! No imports for you starless Myanmarball!
- 维吾尔族 (will of never exist) - Contercentation camps?! This is all a misunderstanding! Zhōngguó just wants to protect you from ISIS and the ETP! No independence! So please Xinjiang, REMOVE
Most of them usually have the same personality as Chinaball. They don't have a flag of their own, which explains why not many appear in the comics. Most of them do not have their flags and emblem, They are usually expressed as this icon , but almost all Chinese cityballs have their Logo. Some cityballs also have their flags, emblems, and logos at the same time, like Guangzhouball.
- Inner Mongoliaball
is best Mongolia
- Hong Kongball
Taiwanball Tringapore (Potential SAR)
How to draw
- Draw a basic circle filled with red color
- Draw the one big yellow star on the upper-left side of the ball
- Draw the smaller yellow stars around the bigger star (Don't draw it on the line!)
- Draw two eyes, and you're done!
|Huawei Red||238, 28, 37||C0-M88-Y84-K7||#EE1C25|
|Prime Yellow||255, 255, 0||C0-M0-Y100-K0||#FFFF00|
- The country is nicknamed " bunny" by Chinese teenagers, mainly because of a popular political cartoon.
- It is the second most populous countryball in Earthball, with around 1.41 billion people living in its clay, which is behind Indiaball.
- Just like Nepalrawr, it is the location of Mount Everest, the tallest point of Earthball.
- ↑ Bolger, Rosemary. “How Peppa Pig Became a Gangster Figure in China.” SBS, SBS News, 1 May 2018, https://www.sbs.com.au/news/how-peppa-pig-became-a-gangster-figure-in-china.
- Pages using Tabber parser tag
- Long Pages
- Recent Changes
- Articles with controversial content
- East Asia
- Chinese Speaking Countryball
- Olympic Host
- Red Yellow
- Mandarin Speaking Countryball
- Mongolian Speaking Countryball
- Tibetan Speaking Countryball
- Uyghur Speaking Countryball
- Korean Speaking Countryball
- World Cup Participants