|“||FOOTBALL'S COMING HOME!||”|
|“||You is of aristocrat!||”|
— Japan about England
|“||NO, I'M NOT ALL OF THE UNITED KINGDOM!||”|
one of the dangerous football team in Euro/World Cup three constituent countries of the UKball, and is also the main part of said Countryball,given how it is larger, more populated, and richer than Scotlandball and Walesball.
He is a part of the island (which is technically an archipelago due to islands like Orkney) of Great Britain (which composes of Englandball, Scotlandball, and Walesball) as well as the old Roman territory of Britannia or Britain as the landmass is (though most don't know and think that Britain and Great Britain are the same) called (composing of Englandball and Walesball). Great Britain/Britain is by some mistaken countries (in particular Americaball, who doesn't even know the difference between Great Britain, Englandball and UKball) though this isn't true so Great Britainball and Britainball are geographical locationballs (like Siberiaball). He is also in a little known and generically named legal union called England and Wales, which is composed of (surprise surprise) Englandball and Walesball.
While Scottish independence is dying, the independence movement in England is rising due to his frustration of lacking a parliament. In reality, he would rather stay in UKball but very much wants a parliament.
Like how Scotland has William Wallace, England also has his own Celtic hero named Boudicca.
Before 927, England wasn't a united entity but instead a mix of different Anglo and Saxon petty kingdoms. After 866 there was a period of Danish vassalization called Danelaw. In 1066, Duchy of Normandyball conquered the Kingdom of Englandball and installed a new leader.
England got involved in the religious wars between the Protestants and the Catholics. In 1547, Henry VIII passed away which eventually lead to Bloody Mary come on the throne. She slaughtered protestants. This made the people unhappy and Elizabeth I came to the throne where it killed a few Catholics because they were causing problems. She had a few wars against Spanish Empireball. In those wars, Spain's armada was destroyed by a heavy storm but then it launched its own armada which also failed. She executed Mary, Queen of Scots in 1587 which made Spanish Empireball even more unhappy. Then, it founded the East India company in 1600, just before it died in 1603. As it never married and had no biological children, it left the throne to the king of Scotland, James, who became James VI of Scotland and James I of England. In the following years, England secures his grip on North America, which would lead to future conflicts with rival empires.
During the Brexit referendum, many people in him and Wales didn't really know what the EU was and were lied to about the effects of leaving it. While Scotland and Northern Ireland knew more about what the EU was and were safe from these lies, poor England and Wales fell for them. Both then regretted it after doing research but now that the EU is going to ruin the internet, all four of them are contemplating leaving. That is at least until this is sorted out.
Englandball is hot-blooded and full of self-confidence, like your typical Shōnen protagonist. He is fond of sarcastic one-liners, which his brothers find extremely irritating. Whenever his brothers chide him for his sarcasm, Englandball's responses boil down to "sarcasm is the highest form of intellect" or "honesty is the greatest virtue". Englandball is capable of great compassion and selflessness, although he does find it funny to be a troll every now and then. He wishes to break off from UKball and he could be seen as more than just the part of UKball that matters. Out of all his sub-countries, UKball by far finds Englandball the hardest to control.
Despite his sarcastic and occasionally egotistical demeanour, Englandball does possess a shred of humility deep down. For all his claims that Englandball is the best, he does have a genuine fondness and cultural appreciation for his fellow Anglo-nations — even if he finds their accents a little irritating.
- County Durhamball
- East Sussexball
- Greater London
- Greater Manchester
- Portugalball - Teacup!! My Darling! I love you! We've been very close since 1386! We've never been to war against each other, actually, it has always been by my side in all wars! I protected its from Idiot French in the Napoleonic Era. You'll always be my best friend and wife!
- Walesball - My Brother
but we're both Romans in Britain.
- Brazilball and Ukraineball - 7-1 Friends
- Italyball - He's friends with UK so it's obvious we were going to be friends too. BUT HE BEAT ME IN THE EURO FINAL ON PENALTIES AT WEMBLEY! NEVER FORGET! REMOVE DONNARUMMA!!!
- Nordic Bros - Best friends now BUT I'LL NEVER FORGET THE VIKINGS!!!
- Japanball - Nobody draws busty women better than him...
- UKball - Why no good bloody parliament thief! Give me my independence! Or just a parliament and I'll be fine... but i'm English.
- Scotlandball - Brother. Why don't I get a parliament like you? Also, stop your separatism. (then we can be friends)
- Northern Irelandball - My youngest brother(?), he is so retarded only dad and his brother can understand him. Also, stop with your "fleg" crap! You will never get a flag, and you will never unite with your brother, as we are the UNITED Kingdom, not the DIVIDED Kingdom!
- Irelandball - Thinks starving him was my intention. Relies on me very much though.
- Spainball - 1588 BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE, YOUR ARMADA SUCKS. Now instead of being rivals as empires, it is my enemy on
soccerfootball. But now we kind of get along. I think it and dad are together.
- Franceball - STOP INSULTING ME. But we were allies in WW2 so we are okay.
- Roanoke Colonyball - My long lost son, no one knows where he is, and if he's even alive. If I only could go back in time to save you...
- New Englandball - Long lost brother, but a name stealer.
Even though I was the one that named you.
- EUball - Look I can't stay with you if you put in these upload filter laws,(afæran) I first regretted Brexit but now that your doing this I just can't be a part of you for now. I'll return when you repeal this law but for now, I must leave. I hope you can survive that law.
- Georgiaball - Look man we're completely different flags and yours is a red cross. So despite that, I support you against Vodka.
- Australiaball - I don't know much about you, but that accent of yours does make me chuckle.
- Canadaball - Love Ryan Reynolds; don't like those crappy Flash cartoons you keep putting on my TV channels.
- North Macedoniaball - Don't really hate him, but TAKE 8-0 IN THE WOMEN'S QUALIFIERS, SUNNY JIM! IT'S COMING HOME, IT'S COMING HOME, IT'S COMING, FOOTBALL'S COMING HOME! TATA!
- Sealandball - YOU DON'T HAVE ANY LAND, IT TAKES A FEW HELICOPTERS AND BOATS JUST TO “INVADE” YOU!
But don’t tell anyone that I recognize you, it will be embarrassing if you will.
- Georgiaball - Flag stealer #1
- Genoaball - Flag Stealer #2
- Hungaryball - This European countryball knocked out by 7-1! REMOVE, 1954 NEVER FORGET!!! ALSO, 67 YEARS LATER, HIS FANS ARE RACIALLY ABUSING MY TEAM!!!!
- Artsakhball - Im sorry you're Azeri clay but my brother scotland recognized you.
- Armeniaball - Listen I'm not Recognized Your Genocide and your brother because you are being friend with my brother so otherwise..
- Estoniaball - Hungaryball Sister You will never into a Nordics!!!
- Uralball - Hungaryball and Estoniaball's Mother Remove Uralic!!
- Mexicoball - YOUR TEAM IS WEAK IN MANY TIMES IN WORLD CUP AND ALSO I DEFEATING YOU IN 8-0 HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
- Icelandball - NEVER FORGET 2-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AT LEAST YOU GOT DEFEATED BY FRANCE 5-2!!! HAHAHAHA!!! AND GIVE ME MY FISH BACK YOU BLOODY FOOL!!!
- Germanyball (in Football) - HAHAHAAAAA, SUCK IT GERMANY! 2-0 NEVER FORGET!!!! YOUR TEAM SUCKS ARSE! BLOODY HELL, YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE AN EASY SHOT THAT COULD HAVE CHANGED THE GAME! IT'S COMING HOME, IT'S COMING HOME, IT'S COMING, FOOTBALL'S COMING HOME! TAH TAH, EUROBITCH!
How to draw
Drawing Englandball is very simple:
- Draw the basic circle shape
- Draw a red cross
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
- Optional: bowler hat, umbrella, monocle