I am in Missouriball is a stateball of USAball
Is Netherlandsballwas officially born as an 3ball, colonized by France and Spain, then was adopted by USAball. He officially became a state in 1821. In the 1830s, citizens got into a feud with evacuees immigrants. In 1839 he lost a bloodless conflict with Iowaball which Iowaball had to give up his upper right corner. During the Civil War, he was one of the few slave states to not join the CSAball. However, he also sent a lot of people to fight for CSAball, and let CSAball's people use his clay to launch raids.
Missouriball was the launching point for many expeditions to settle more western clay. People freshly arrived from German Confederationball would gather in St. Louisball to buy wagons, oxen, sacks of flour, and grandfather clocks before setting out to ford rivers and die of dysentery. Eventually, he decided to commemorate the valor of these peoples dying to settle new clay by building a giant metal halo; but because Missouriball couldn't do anything right it came out looking all wonky and stretched out.
- Kansas Cityball - Best friend. He's the only one I talk to because everyone either does their own thing or hates me, I'm looking at you, .
- Grandma - Named me and influenced my clay.
- Oklahomaball - He is Illinois's friend, he has a lot of natives. We can into tornado!
- New Mexicoball - Makes meth and sells it to me.
- Friendly Rival - He is okay for the most part, but St. Louisball can stand up to Chicago--the arch has more effort! Also, why are you so damn blue?
- Iowaball - We used to hate each other, but we are fine now. But stop calling me racist!!
- Nebraskaball - Nothing bad to say about him, but we don't talk much.
- Arkansasball - You'll never get the bootheel!! It's mine!!
- Error creating thumbnail: File with dimensions greater than 12.5 MP
- History of the United States of America - Countryball version -Finished 2015-