He has over 800 tribes and languages. He is among the most rural and least explored ball on Earthball
Papua New Guinea was born as a 7ball and lived peacefully for centuries on the island of New Guinea.
In the 19th century, the Europeanballs found the East Indies, along with the island of Australia, and began to pillage. Soon, the island of New Guinea was divided into 3 ways between UKball, Hollandball, and Germanyball. Then in 1901, Australiaball gained independence and annexed his father's part of the islands.
With the outbreak of WW1, the Allied Powers began to attack Germany's colonyballs around the world. The Great Imperial Hentai began to annex many of his Pacific islands, and Australiaball was quick to take German New Guineaball. After that the Papua island was divided in 141st parallel east between Dutch East Indiesball in the west and Australiaball in the east alongside Bismarck Archipelago.
After the outbreak of WW2 at Pacific in 1942 the Great Imperial Hentai invaded Papua in his attempt to attack Australia. Allied forces fought hard there, and successfully removed Hentai from Papua. After the war he became Australiaball's clay again.
On September 15, 1975 he became independent as another Commonwealth realm just like Australiaball, New Zealandball, and Canadaball. Shortly after that unrest started in Bougainvilleball because of disparities and mining issues; despite Bougainvilleball granted autonomy status, the unrest spiraled into a ten-year war that left 20,000 Papuaballs dead.
In 2019 Bougainvilleball held an independence referendum; 98,3% of inhabitants choose independence. Although the realization may take some years to complete.
Despite being one of least developed countryball, he is living happily for now (somewhat), and his beautiful nature and culture attracts tourists and scientists from all over Earthball.
How to draw
Draw Papua New Guineaball is not hard.
- Draw basic circle shape
- Slash (\) the circle into two side
- The left/bottom side is black
- The right/top side is red
- Draw five white stars on the black side
- Draw a yellow then draw a bird-of-paradise silhouette on the red side
- Add eyes, and you've finished
- Australiaball - Adopted father. Please give me more attention!
- East Timorball - Both of us are split islands with Indonesiaball controlling the western half so we are good friends.
- Philippinesball - My fellow APEC member and fishing friend! Also, adopted cousin via Anglosphere.
- Malaysiaball - Brother, we both share islands with Indonesiaball, and your twin towers are awesome.
- Bruneiball - nice baby brother, We both like Malaysiaball.
- Tringapore - I love your buildings.
- West Papuaball - My brother controlled by Indonesiaball. We are on the same clay.
Don't worry, someday I will free you from him, my brother! And let's unite New Guinea into one country!
- Vanuatuball - he likes my Brother
- Equatorial Guineaball, Guineaball and Guinea-Bissauball - We are all guineas!!!
- UKball - My Grandpa.
- Indonesiaball - We are ok... Although I'm concerned with how you treated my brother.
Can I join ASEAN?
- My Son - Why do you want to leave me so much? *sobs*
- Empire of Japanball - Yuo cannot anschluss me MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
||Botswanaball • Cameroonball • Eswatiniball • Gambiaball • Ghanaball • Kenyaball • Lesothoball • Malawiball • Mauritiusball • Mozambiqueball • Namibiaball • Nigeriaball • Rwandaball • Seychellesball • Sierra Leoneball • South Africaball • Tanzaniaball • Ugandaball • Zambiaball|
|Asia||Bangladeshball • Bruneiball • Indiaball • Malaysiaball • Pakistanball • Sri Lankaball • Tringapore|
|Europe||Cyprusball • Maltaball|
|North America||Antigua and Barbudaball • Bahamasball • Barbadosball • Belizeball • Canadaball • Dominicaball • Grenadaball •|
|Oceania||Australiaball • Fijiball • Kiribatiball • Nauruball • New Zealandball • Papua New Guineaball • Samoaball • Solomon Islandsball • Tongaball • Tuvaluball • Vanuatuball|
|Former members||Irelandball (1931-1949) • Maldivesball (1965-2016) • Zimbabweball (1980-2003)|