The contents of this article are subject to change.
|“||¡No estoy desnudo Ecuador! Yo soy Colombia! Conseguí la independencia de España en 1819. Y tampoco soy España solo porque hablo español.||”|
Colombiaball, officially the Republic of
Cocaine Colombiaball, is a countryball located in north-west South America. Its clay borders Venezuelaball and Brazilball to the East, Ecuadorball and Peruball to the South, and Panamaball to the West. The country is divided into 32 departments, including the capital Bogotáball which acts as it's own separate department, giving it a total area of 440,831 square miles, making its the 25th largest country in the world. As of 2018, it has a population of 49.46 million inhabitants.
Colombiaball is the 3rd largest coffee producer in the world (but its coffee is no1).
Colombia hosts some of the biggest drug traffickers in the world such as Pablo Escobar.
Being a Spanish Speaking country in western South America already gives Colombia the advantage to join, OASball, Pacific Allianceball, and UNASURball, as well as being a UN member like almost any other country. It also maintains good relations with USAball with taking care of Venezuelaball, making it a Non-NATO ally.
Colombia is often seen as that one neighbor in Latin America who always tries to be nice and developed but always gets into conflicts, especially with its sibling Venezuela. It is currently dealing with drug wars, skirmishes, and now a refugee crisis due to the large amounts of Venezuelans fleeing the country. Despite all these problems, it still tries to move forward with development and defense, which makes it both a middle and regional power in the Americas. Some say it may be an emerging power (Not a potential superpower).
His national day is July 20th, and its astrological sign is Cancer.
Adios amigos y gracias por ver mi historia. It can into Nobel Peace Prize in 2016.
Her is national anthem.
Colombia was born as a 3ball. The 3balls were to splitting off to their own civilization: Zenúball, Tolimaball, Calimaball, Tierradentroball, Quimbayaball, Narino, etc. While an average native would spend time on farming and pottery. a lot of the tribes were more focused on carving out mysterious statues like the San Agustinballs in ancient times. The others however had A LOT, I MEAN A LOT of good gold and had diamonds and knew how to carve them out to small gold statues, like the Muisca Confederationball. They were divided into two confederations: the Hunza of the northern zone, whose sovereign was called "zaque", and the Bacatá of the southern zone, whose sovereign was called "zipa". Both confederations were located in the highlands of the central region of Colombiaball. Unlike the Incaball or Aztecball, the Muisca prefered to build huts instead of temples.
The Confederation was not a kingdom, because there was no absolute monarch, nor was it an empire, because they did not dominate other ethnic groups or peoples. The Muisca Confederation can not be compared to other American civilizations, such as the Aztecballs or the Incaballs. The Muiscaballs were one of the largest and most well-organized confederations of tribes of the South American continent. Both confederations were located in the highlands of the central region of Colombiaball. They moved the capital from Hunzaball to Bacatáball.
After the discovery of the Americas, Spainball settled and founded Cartagenaball in 1533. Spain wondered about a land full of gold down in Southern America, so upon finding them, they called them "El Dorado" meaning an entire city of gold. Spain proceeded to do an expedition and found the Muisca Confederationball as a result. They KINDA founded a city of gold??
At the time of the Spanish conquest, the area had a large population, but the exact number of inhabitants is not known. The languages of the Muisca were dialects of the Chibcha language. Their economy was based on agriculture, metallurgy, and manufacturing and eventually founded the New Kingdom of Granadaball in 1538 and renamed the native city Bacatáball to Santa Fe de Bogotaball, also known as just Bogotaball. Santa Fe would be just as important as Mexico Cityball or Limaball for Spain in the new world.
New Kingdom of Granadaball was a part of the Viceroyalty of Peruball. Along with the spread of Christianity, industries built up and a lot of slaves working in the farms and mines, with the Catholic church trying to put an end to slavery. However being a part of Peru, it was dependent on Limaball (capital of Peru) for the economy and communication which slowed down the economic progress of the kingdom.
In 1717 the kingdom became updated to it's own viceroyalty, adding Ecaudor and Venezuela into it. New Grandaball however would suffer from financial problems sometimes. The Wayuuballs (natives in La Guajiraball) revolted many times against the Spanish Empireball with guns and horses. Despite them all being put down, the Wayuuball were not really subjected to Spanish dominance. The Spanish just saw them as "too barbarian, too infidel, and with no king". UKball declared war on Spainball in 1739 for some looting, so UKball tried to attack New Granadaball's clay in Cartagenaball, however, New Granada's taught UKball to never steal from the Colombians and beaten up UKball with it's military, and the diseases forced UKball to leave sick in the War of Jenkins' Ear, to never come and invade Latin America again for a few decades. This was was very important to Spain. Panamaball was then included in the Viceroyalty.
After losing the Seven Years War, Spainball got bak at UK by supporting the American Revolution. War costed money, so Spainball started to tax it's colonies like New Granadaball to make up for it, but Granada found it stupid to be paying their mother's taxes, so they would start 1781 Revolt of the Comuneros. Meanwhile, Venezuelaball had become autonomous of New Granadaball in 1777, a year after Viceroyalty of Rio de la Plataball had become its own viceroy. New Granadaball was still groaning about the taxes and wanted to trade with other contryballs other than Spain, and this would become a context for independence.
In 1808, the announcement of Spainball being captured by Napoleon lead to a junta military rebelball in the province of Cundinamarcaball. The Free and Independent State of Cundinamarcaball had the Colombian Declaration of Independence declared. New Granadaball also had gained independence as United Provinces of New Granadaball, a federalist union that had now forced Cundinamarcaball to join it. together they formed the United Provinces of New Granadaball with had a weak congress. Yet the rivalry between Federalists and Centralists made the United Provinces unstable and dragged them to civil war.
Venezuela, now under the rule of the infamous revolutionary fighter Simon Bolivar, had escaped to Curaçaoball's clay after being chased off, was ordered to focus on gaining its siblings trust to help fight off Spanish troops. Together, the two counter-attacked the Spanish troops that were heading at Bogotaball and kicked some Spanish ass. With independence secured, Granada did not choose to come help fight Venezuela, who was on the way back to reclaim its clay and would eventually be captured by Spainball who finally defeated it's Napoleonic counterpart. Spain rushed to the Americas and made the United Provinces of New Granadaball one of the many targets, hurting Granada really bad and putting them under Spanish occupation again.
Simor Bolivar did have it end there, as they later got support from Haiti and UKball. Venezuelaball would liberate New Granadaball and would merge to become the creation Simon Bolivar wanted; Gran Colombiaball.
Gran Colombiaball, along Argentinaball, and Chileball had helped in the Liberation of Peru. Strangely, Simon Bolivar, the same guy ruling as president of Gran Colombiaball, was also the king of Peru and the president of Bolivia (Bolivia being named after him) after liberating both clays from Spanish authority for until 28 January 1827 for Peru and 29 December 1825 for Bolivia. It was dued to both countries not having their consitution. This is why today, Colombiaball, Ecuadorball, Venezuelaball, Perball, and Boliviaball are all considered the "Bolivar countries". Quitoball was just tired of it all, and just begged to be anschlussed into the union.
In 1828, the new constituent assembly, the Convention of Ocaña, began its sessions. At its opening, Bolívar again proposed a new constitution based on the Bolivian one, but this suggestion continued to be unpopular. The convention fell apart when pro-Bolívar delegates walked out rather than sign a federalist constitution. After this failure, Bolívar believed that by centralizing his constitutional powers it could prevent the separatists (the New Granadians represented mainly by Francisco de Paula Santander and José María Obando, and the Venezuelans by José Antonio Páez) from bringing down the union. It ultimately failed to do so. As the collapse of the country became evident in 1830, Bolívar resigned from the presidency. Internal political strife between the different regions intensified even as General Rafael Urdaneta temporarily took power in Bogotá, attempting to use his authority to ostensibly restore order, but actually hoping to convince Bolívar to return to the presidency and the country to accept him. The federation finally dissolved in the closing months of 1830 and was formally abolished in 1831. Venezuelaball, Ecuadorball and New Granadaball came to exist as independent states.
New Granadaball banned slavery in 1851, 7 years later New Granadaball was replaced by Granadine Confederationball. Later in 1863, the Granadine Confederation changed its name officially to the United States of Colombiaball, and in 1886, adopted its present-day name: the Republic of Colombiaball. Panamaball, which voluntarily became part of Gran Colombiaball in 1821, remained a department of the Republic of Colombiaball until 1903, when in great part as a consequence of the Thousand Days War of 1899–1902, it became independent under intense American pressure. The USAball wanted territorial rights in the future Panama Canal Zoneball, which Colombiaball had refused. There have been attempts at the reunification of Gran Colombiaball since the separation of Panamaball from Colombiaball in 1903. People in favor of reunification are called "unionistas" or unionists. In 2008, The Bolivarian News Agency reported that the then president of Venezuela, Hugo Chávez, announced the proposal of a political restoration of Gran Colombia, under the Bolivarian Revolution.
In the mid-1950s, the La Violencia era made Colombia depressed. Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombiaball rose up as a response to the assassination populist Jorge Eliécer Gaitán and this violent era and the civil war that followed.
- Paraguayball - Mejor amigo! I created a treaty that would help its citizens if you cease to exist after being invaded and tortured.
- Brazilball - Cool friend, you help me on fighting against drugs & FARCball. HUE is good. But I'M OF BEST COFFEE PRODUCER!!!!
- Taiwanball - We both have common enemies and I wish I can establish informal relations with yuo.
- SPQRball - Ancestor.
- Chileball - I LOVE WATCHING ANGELITO DE CANAL 13 ON TV! THEY ARE SO CUTE! We also both have common enemies.
- Argentinaball- Good friend i likes your tango
- UKball - My good friend, we both like drinking coffee and tea, and also my tea buddies.
¡Arepa de queso gay arepa!Peruball - Cool parcero. In the past we had a brief war, bt now we forgot that. We suffered of guerillas and nowadays we suffer of drug trade. We both can into Pacific Aliance and bilateral cooperation. In 2017 we decided to let Chile out of the World Cup and had a draw in our match. Also you have a lot of colombians living in its clay.
- UAEball - The head of our world peace club so they're important.
- Lebanonball - Helped them by letting Lebanese immigrants enter here! friend in the Middle East, by the way! My cousin's former president is Lebanese.
- Netherlandsball - Smoking buddy.
- Malaysiaball - Southeast asian Version of me just like Indonesiaball with My sister.
- South Koreaball - Saved their ass in the 50s, both op having problem with commie neighbors. (I understand you parce.) But, get away your K-Pop music from me!
- Panamaball - Sibling.
- Spainball - Mi parent, also my madre.
- Kosovoball - Peruball and I recognize you as a legitimate country, unlike my neighbors.
- USAball (Except Texasball) - Helps me against drug lords, and by the way, let's remove Venezuelaball together.
- Philippinesball - They're my adoptive sibling from the other side of the Pacific Ocean. We both hate drug lords but I still remember Miss Universe 2015. At least Ariadna Gutierrez is not a sore loser. We are still good friends and your brother is finally friends with me. We both hate Venezuelaball, who you beat in Miss Universe 2018. I am proud of you, sister. We also share the same red shade.
- Franceball - My good European friend and you can also make the best baguettes.
- El Salvadorball - I play the best music of Aniceto Molina and their people in their clay love the music.
- Armeniaball - I recognize their genocide and also there is a city in my clay that is the same name as yours.
Even though it doesn't shown on the map.
- Uruguayball & Jamaicaball - Smoking buddies!
- Haitiball - Look amigo, I'm sorry about what Duberney Capador did, but why do you like them?? Otherwise they contributed to my freedom
and I often try to give weed too.
- North Koreaball - You are making peace with South Koreaball which is a sign of relief but stop being friends with Venezuelaball plox.
- Saudi Arabiaball - We both hate Italyball because it were are an Axis Power and we both hate Boliviaball, BUT STOP PERSECUTING CATHOLICS WHEN THEY'RE INNOCENT!!!
- Indonesiaball - We used to be enemies but we're no longer now, they can into removing drugs too.
- Japanball - Forget the football, at least we both have common enemies.
- Polandball - Although he hates me because i rekt him 3-0 in football, but we have a common enemy.
- Vietnamball - Despite it betrayed me and it kidnapped Encanto citizen including Mirabel and Isabela Madrigals, but we have a common enemy.
- ISISball - NOBODY LOVES YOU AND STOP TERRORIZING PEOPLE!!!
- FARCball - GET THE FUCK OUT OF AMERICAS YOU STUPID COMMIE!!! ALSO FLAG STEALER!
- Russiaball - Please Stop supporting that evil dictator Maduro.
- AUCball - PARACOS HIJOS DE PUTA!!! YOU KILLED MORE THAN 94,000 COLOMBIAN COMPATRIOTS, IN ADDITION TO HELPING THE DRUG TRAFFICKERS!!!
- Drug traffickers - THEIR MAFIAS ARE RUINING COLOMBIA! REMOVE TRAQUETOS!!
- Pablo Escobar - The worst drug trafficker in the history of Colombia and the world.
- Nicaraguaball - Evil Illuminati commie. BAD! BAD OF YUO! AND GIB SAN ANDRES!!!
- Venezuelaball - Evil Communist Bolivarian Sibling! AREPAS ARE MY CREACIÓN HUEVON! STOP SUPPORTING THOSE FARC TERRORISTAS!!! ONE DAY USA WILL REMOVE YOU SOON YOU STUPID COMMIE BUTTHOLE!!!!!! (You forgot that I'm pretty much helping your people mi hermano.) ALSO REMOVE MADURO AND BOLIVARIANISM FROM THE PREMISES.
- Cubaball - An ally of Venezuela so REMOVE FIDEL CASTRO!!!
- Chinaball - Another Ally of Venezuela and also Fake China! You also destroyed mi hermano's bridge with your stupid ship!
- Boliviaball - My Bolivarist anti-American brother who now hates me and betrayed me
actually I am the one who hates them muajajaja. No sea for yuo!
- Azerbaijanball - LEAVE ARMENIA ALONE YOU PEDAZO ISLAMICO DE MIERDA. Also stop overusing the schwa letter by replacing all E's with it..
- Texasball - Stop stealing my friend's flag.
- George Soros - Yuo even worse that dog meat.
- Germanyball - Pia Wurtzbach is of German descent! Also, you defeated my cousin in football! I remember 7-1! At least South Koreaball defeated you! Get rekt!
- Western Saharaball, South Ossetiaball, Abkhaziaball - A VENEZUELAN PUPPET!!! YOU ARE MOROCCAN AND GEORGIAN!!!
|Members||Argentinaball • Boliviaball • Brazilball • Chileball • Colombiaball • Ecuadorball • Guyanaball • Paraguayball • Peruball • Surinameball • Uruguayball • Venezuelaball|
|Observers||Mexicoball • Panamaball|
| Organization of |
|North America||Canadaball • USAball • Mexicoball|
|Central America||Belizeball • Costa Ricaball • El Salvadorball • Guatemalaball • Hondurasball • Nicaraguaball • Panamaball|
||Antigua and Barbudaball • Bahamasball • Barbadosball • Cubaball • Dominicaball • Dominican Republicball • Grenadaball • Haitiball • Jamaicaball • Saint Luciaball • Saint Vincent and the Grenadinesball • Saint Kitts and Nevisball • Trinidad and Tobagoball|
|South America||Argentinaball • Brazilball • Boliviaball • Chileball • Colombiaball • Ecuadorball • Guyanaball • Paraguayball • Peruball • Surinameball • Uruguayball|
|Members to Leave||Venezuelaball|