|“||Babylon is inherent in us and Assyria is ours,||”|
— Part of the Ba'athist Iraqball anthem
Ba'athist Iraqball or Iraqi Republicball (1968–1992) and later Republic of Iraqball was Iraqball between 1968 and 2003
and its leader is sad and also had a dam.
Relations[edit | edit source]
Friends[edit | edit source]
- Yugoslaviaball - Another great arms supplier.
- Palestineball - Go Arafat! Free Palestine! Let's remove kosher!
- Franceball- The only Western European country I like. It supported me in the Iran-Iraq war, gave me plenty of weapons and we got on very well after that. It even did the right thing by not invading me in 2003. Why did you help kick me out of Kuwaitball though?
- Sovietball - Good arms supplier, sends me many tanks, planes, and guns. Stalin was also Saddam's biggest role model. Sadly sided with Kuwaitball in 1991. REMOVE GORBACHEV!!! I SUPPORT THE COUP!!
- Russiaball - Opposed the invasion and tried to help me, but didn't interfere to save at the end... why???
- Sudanball- Not only did it support me in the Iraq-Iran war, but it one of the very few countries that supported me when I invaded Kuwait, thanks Omar Al-Bashir.
- Cubaball- Thanks for paying the doctors for my back surgery, and always showing support for me against the wretched UN sanctions. Castro, you're alright.
- Vietnamball-Oil and fuel?,easy.I will support them for you
Neutral[edit | edit source]
- Gaddafiball - Hates me because I invaded Khomeini during the Iran-Iraq War. However we will remove and destroy FILTHY KOSHER from the premises together, great guy, But why didn't you help me in 2003?
- Chinaball - Great arms supplier, but why support theocrat kebab?
- North Koreaball - Used to be a good friend, we both admired each other, but then it supported this mad theocrat in the war.
- Syriaball - Fake ba'ath but it is Libyan Arab Jamahiriyaball's best freind and fellow Arab and my older cousin, it likes all kebab.
My Ba'athisim is true!Still, what the fuck was that when you helped kick me out of Kuwaitball? And why did you support Iranball against me? Thanks for at least opposing the 2003 invasion.
- Qatarball - Tried helping me in 2003 and gave me a friendly warning but it didn't stop USAball from invading me. It told me about oil and how it made anything i want. True Arab!
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Kuwaitball - You're mine! No such thing as Kuwaitis, only 'Southern Iraqis' hahaha!! AL-ANSCHLUSS!
- Israelcube - Remove kosher you infidel! Free Palestine!! I fired 42 Rockets on yuo!!
- USAball (after 1991) - Pure evil democratic mess, we used to be friends. It helped me attack Iranball by giving me weapons, but then it betrayed me after I invaded Kuwaitball. Also, YOU INVADED ME IN 2003! REMOVE BURGER!
- Iranball - A foolish warmonger and theocrat! Never Forget the 1980-88 conflict!
Even though I was the one who attacked but you called for Iraqis to overthrow me before the war happened.
- Al-Qaedaball - FUCK YOU!! BURGER ACCUSED ME OF SUPPORTING YOU, WHICH IS IN FACT FALSE!!! YOU ARE A TERRORIST ASSHOLE, REMOVE REMOVE!
- UKball - Adoptive Grandparent which I hate it is a evil empire and attacked me 1991 after USAball joined. It also helped, killed me in 2003 invasion.
- Kurdistanball- Some bunch of weirdos who want to break up my country, supported by those ugly Anglos and Jews. DIE!!!
- Australiaball - Took part in the 2003 invasion.
- Polandball - Also took part in the 2003 invasion.
- Denmarkball - Yuo and Polandball also took part in the 2003!!
- Argentinaball - You blocked me and captured my ships on 1991 JUST IN ORDER TO GAIN INTERNATIONAL ATTENTION?
Gallery[edit | edit source]
||Baghdadball • Basraball • Dhi Qarball • Diyalaball • Dohukball • Erbilball • Kirkukball • Muthannaball • Najafball • Wasitball|
|Historical entities||Ancient people that decided to establish a Civilization in the Middle East • Sumerball • Babylonball • Assyriaball • Macedonball • Seleucidball • Parthiaball • SPQRball • Sassanidball • Rashidunball • Umayyadball • Abbasidball • Ilkhanateball • Jalayiridsball • Qara Qoyunluball • Aq Qoyunluball • Safavidball • Afsharidball • Ottomanball • Mandatory Iraqball • Kingdom of Iraqball • Iraqi Republicball (1958–68) • Ba'athist Iraqball|