History[edit | edit source]
made in a car factory in france a descendant of the Bantuball. For a long period, the Kanem Empireball and later on Bornu Empireball would raid the lands and capture Bantuballs for slaves.
It was from the 1830s, it was that Dar al Kutiball was founded as the successor of Dar Rungaball. The founder was Djougoultoum, a son of the ruler of the Kingdom of Baguirmiball, sent by the kalak (sultan) of the Wadai Sultanate in Chadball. Since Dar al-Kuti was a breeding ground for slaves, it became a vassal of Sultanate of Wadaiball. There were other states such as Rafaiball and Zemioball that were influenced by Islamball.
Later, Franceball's colony French Congoball founded the capital of Banguiball, which was administered by the Upper Ubangi Company. In 1903 it earned independence as the colony Ubangi-Shariball. To profit, Franceball had private companies (such as the Upper Ubangi Company) to find and extract resources. 8ball was made into unfree labour made the companies rich, which in turn gave their wealth to the French government.
It was only from the Cold War an African native Barthélemy Boganda founded the "Movement for the Social Evolution of Black Africa", and the country pushed to a path of independence. Sadly he died in a plane crash, and David Dacko became future president instead.
It gained freedom from its parent and colonist, Franceball, back in 1960 when all other African countries were doing it. Surprisingly, Japanball (8/13/1960) and South Koreaball (9/5/1963) are the first Asian countryballs to recognize the CAR.
Jean-Bedel Bokassa seized power as president in 1966. After dissolving the National Assembly he made stupid decisions. He changed the laws to like, such as imprisoning people who couldn't afford jobs. He also put monitors to patrol everyone. He promoted himself to "full General" by 1971, and "president for life" by March 4, 1972.
Bokassa would also use diamonds, the natural resource of the country, to show off how wealthy he was, draining the country. He wasted 25% of the country's resources.
In 1976, Jean-Bedel Bokassa ordered the pope to put the crown on his head and declared himself emperor of the Central African Empireball and the 13th Apostle of Jesus, which just shows how mad crazy he is. He was backed by Franceball anyway, not a surprise.
Another thing Bokassa did was have schoolchildren wear his uniforms. In April 1979, he arrested and killed 100 pupils for refusing to buy uniforms from one of his wives. He personally beat many of them to death.
After the killings and the lack of popularity of Bokassa, Franceball stopped supporting his regime and invaded Central African Republicball to install the then exiled former president David Dacko into power. Dacko remained in power till 1981 when he was overthrown by a military coup orchestrated by Franceball, who had just put him in power some years before.
In 1982 there was another coup that however failed. Because Central African Republicball sadly cannot into lasting a day or two without a coup or a war, it lives in extreme poverty and half of this population is dependent on foreign aid.
In 2001, another coup attempt took place, this time against President Ange-Félix Patassé. The coup failed out of Libyan Arab Jamahiriyaball intervening against it. The Chief Staff of the Armed Forces François Bozizé was behind it, the Libyans tried capturing him but he was able to escape to Chadball.
Forces loyal to Bozizé struck again in 2003, taking advantage of the president having departed to a meeting in Nigerball. This time they successfully captured Banguiball and Bozizé's regime started.
His regime was marked by corruption and cronyism, which led to the beginning of the Central African Republic Bush War, where Muslims who felt excluded revolted. In 2007 a cease fire and peace agreement was reached between the main rebel groups and the government, violence however persisted.
In 2012, the conflict restarted with the rebels accusing President Bozizé of violating the terms of their earlier agreement. The Muslim groups united into a military alliance known as Seleka, which seized the country in 2013.
Because of this, EUball put sanctions on CARball, and a new conflict started between the newly formed government and Christian militias known as Anti-balaka allied with forces loyal to ex-President François Bozizé. An UNball International Support Mission was formed in the country.
In 2014, Seleka leader and President Michel Djotodia resigned, yet conflict continued between Ex-Seleka and Anti-balaka. A National Transitional Council was elected to fill the power vacuum with the backing of the UNball Mission, they formed a weak government.
In 2016, Faustin-Archange Touadéra was elected President and had to deal with a country lost in chaos amidst rebels and foreign interests. He decided to put some order in the house and got close to Russiaball while distancing from Franceball, which was not considered a good ally after all those years.
Russiaball then came to help with CARball's civil war, sending mercenaries and training the then weak CARball's military. CARball was then able to defeat some rebels, which led in 2020 to the improbable, mortal enemies such as Ex-Seleka and Anti-balaka united into a military alliance with the Bozizé loyalists that became known as "Coalition of Patriots for Change".
In 2021, Russian mercenaries and government forces launched an offensive against the territories held by the Coalition of Patriots for Change. Franceball didn't like the former colony reunited under Russiaball influence, so it suspended aid and military cooperation with CARball in May 2021.
In 2022, out of falling at odds with Franceball, in an attempt to distantiate from the CFA franc, CARball became the 2nd country that can into Bitcoin.
How to draw[edit | edit source]
Draw CARball is as follows:
- Divide the basic circle shape into four horizontal stripes
- Color them of this blue, white, this green and this yellow
- Draw a thick vertical red stripe on all the stripes.
- Draw a yellow star in the left blue part
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
OPTIONAL: add wheels to summon the CAR
Flag Colors[edit | edit source]
|Resolution Blue||0, 48, 130||C100-M63-Y0-K49||#003082|
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|
|Forest green||40, 151, 40||C73-M0-Y73-K40||#289728|
|Cyber yellow||255, 204, 0||C0-M19-Y100-K0||#FFCE00|
|Crimson||210, 16, 52||C0-M92-Y75-K17||#D21034|
Relations (bungbi)[edit | edit source]
Friends (kamarrrrrade)[edit | edit source]
- Russiaball - Thanks for mercenaries and into into car. You really helped me in the civil war, and you are a good friend!!! But, Crimeaball isn't yours, no offense right?
- Cordilleraball - Friend who also can into car.
- Chadball - My only kebab friend. It equips and trains my miltary whenever I need it. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE ARAB LEAGUE!?
- Angolaball - Merci for opposing sanctions! Also helping me out in the civil war, and can into car.
- Chinaball - Thanks for the investments and can into car.
- Israelcube - Kebab remover friend, but cannot into car make me sad.
- Ukraineball - Crimeaball is yours but I'm a friend with Russiaball. Ok?
- Japanball - YOU HAS THE BEST CARS! Merci for recongition
and for sending me into space.
- Serbiaball and Myanmarball - Other kebab removers, and can into car.
- Moroccoball - I support tu against that fake country.
- Armeniaball - Another kebab remover, and also can into cars.
- Limousinball - It ALSO CAN INTO CAR!
- USAball - Makes cars but why do you dislike Chadball?? And why hate my friend Russiaball?
- El Salvadorball We both like Bitcoins!
- Germanyball: It can also into best cars!
Neutral (na yâ)[edit | edit source]
- Franceball - My parent, but why did you try to kill moi president?! But at least you can into CAR VROOM.
Enemies (Nzapa)[edit | edit source]
- Sudanball - EVIL!! STOP SUPPORTING TERRORISTS!! YOU ARE FAKE SUDAN!!
BUT YOUR NAME IS SO FUNNY THAT IT SOUNDS LIKE SEDAN SO YOU CAN INTO CAR LIKE ME BEEP BEEP!
- LRAball - TU ARE WORSE THAN KEBAB! STOP KILLING MOI PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!!
- EUball - REMOVE SANCTIONS!! WHAT DID JE EVEN DO TO DESERVE THIS?
no car for ye
- Turkiyeball - LIAR! My president called for the unification of both Kebabs and Christians, but the Seleka keep terrorizing my people! But when I defend my people, yuo accuse me of kebab removal?! At least I like one of your cities (Kars).
- Pakistanball - Also accuses me of killing kebab! Remove! But its former prime minister has visited my clay.
- Republic of Logoneball - NON A L'INDEPENDANCE FOR TOI HONHONHONHONHON!!!
- Western Saharaball - MOROCCO MAY BE KEBAB BUT HE IS 500% BETTER THAN TU, FAKE COUNTRY!!
- Azerbaijanball - Leave Armeniaball and Artsakhball alone!!!
- Kosovoball - KEBAB THAT IS PART OF SERBIA! I'M GLAD I WITHDREW YOUR RECOGNITION!! I HATE TU!! REMOVE!!!
get ready to be crushed by cars muonhonhonhonhonheee *splat*
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It had a Muslim president once.
- It is currently having a civil war since 2012.
- Just Like Japanball, Its clay was also uses Prefectureballs.
- Can drive up to 600km/h
- It is not actually at the center of Africa. That title goes to DRCball.
- It is tied for owning the second least vehicles per capita, along with Sudanball and Republic of the Congoball, with only four motor vehicles per 1,000 people.
|Prefectures||Banguiball (capital) • Bamingui-Bangoranball • Basse-Kottoball • Haute-Kottoball • Kémoball • Lobayeball • Mambéré-Kadéïball • Mbomouball • Nana-Grébiziball • Nana-Mambéréball • Ombella-M'Pokoball • Ouakaball • Ouhamball • Ouham-Pendéball • Sangha-Mbaéréball • Vakagaball|
|Historical entities||Migrants from East that became Natives • Ancient Bantus • Kanem Empireball • Kingdom of Baguirmiball • Wadai Empireball • French Equatorial Africaball • Central African Empireball|