irrelevant Germany’s speed bump in WW2 a tiny countryball in Western Europe. It is also the richest second richest countryball in the world behind Liechensteinball. Its clay borders that of Belgium, Germany and even France. The country is made up of 12 cantons, including its capital Luxembourg Cityball located in the South, giving it a total area of 2 586 square kilometers, making it the 168th largest country in the world. As of 2021, it maintains a population of about 632,388 inhabitants.
Being geographically in Europe, as well as having a high-western attitude, gives Luxembourg the ability to join EUball and NATOball. It is also a member of Beneluxball, a union formed between Belgium, Luxembourg, and the Netherlands.
The nation's Prime Minister and deputies are openly gay as Luxembourg is known for its great pride of gays.
Since 1962, Luxembourgball's national day is June 23.
Luxembourgball, once part of Charlemagne's empire, was born in 963, when Siegfried, count of Ardennes, became sovereign of Lucilinburhuc (“Little Fortress”). In 1060, Conrad, a descendant of Siegfried, took the title count of Luxembourg. From the 15th to the 18th century, Spainball, Franceball, and Austriaball held the duchy in turn. The Congress of Viennaball in 1815 made it a grand duchy and gave his clay to Netherlandsball.
In 1839, the Treaty of London ceded the western clay of Luxembourgball to its sibling Belgiumball. The eastern part, continuing in personal union with the Netherlandsball and German Confederationball, became autonomous in 1848 and a neutral territory by a decision of the London Conference of 1867, governed by its grand duke. Germanyball occupied Luxembourgball's clay in both World Wars I and II. Allied troops liberated its clay in 1944.
Luxembourgball joined NATOball in 1949, and give birth to Benelux Economic Union (with its siblings Belgiumball and Netherlandsball) in 1948, and create European Economic Community (later the EUball) in 1957. In 1961, Prince Jean, son, and heir of Grand Duchess Charlotte was made head of state, acting for his mother. She abdicated in 1964, and Prince Jean became grand duke. From the 1960s to 1980s, the small and seemingly irrelevant country, serving as a 'neutral flag' for predominantly Francophone singers, was notoriously successful in Eurovision, where it even managed to win twice in a row.
Luxembourgball's parliament approved the Maastricht Accord, paving the way for the economic unity of EUball in July 1992. Crown Prince Henri was sworn in as grand duke in Oct. 2000, replacing his father, Jean, who had been head of state for 26 years. On July 11, 2013, Luxembourgball resigned. Luxembourgball was the longest-serving head of government in the EUball and led the Euro Finance Ministers group until early 2013. Luxembourgball said it decided to resign after its socialist party coalition asked for early elections.
Luxembourgball had been recently implicated in a spying probe. On July 5, 2013, Parliament was sent a report that said Luxembourgball had failed to inform lawmakers of "irregularities and supposed illegalities" by the State Intelligence Service. Early elections were set for October 2013.
Early general elections were held on October 20, 2013. Luxembourgball's Christian Social People's Party lost three seats, but still remained the biggest party in the Chamber of Deputies, keeping 23 of 60 seats. However, it was the party's worst election since 1999. Immediately following the election, Luxembourgball's opponents worked to form a coalition, but a new prime minister had not been named yet.
Five days after the election, Grand Duke Henri bypassed Prime Minister Jean-Claude Juncker and named Xavier Bettel, the current Mayor of Luxembourg Cityball, “formateur” responsible for organizing a coalition government. On December 4, 2013, Xavier Bettel the first openly gay man was sworn in as prime minister.
|Imperial Red||237, 41, 57||C0-M83-Y76-K7||#ED2939|
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|
|Vivid Cerulean||0, 161, 222||C100-M27-Y0-K13||#00A1DE|
- Cubaball - My duke is married to a Cuban-Born.
- Belgiumball: Sibling, more well known than I am. We all support LGBT rights. But you stole my clay and chopped me in half!
- EUball: Half-sibling. Loves being rich with me/vice versa
- Netherlandsball: Parent whom I love the most because of chocolate and money. I can into legal weed, first in EU of doings so, even before you.
Even though you flag stealer
- UKball: Mentor/Guardian. Lost to Croatia but played very well.
- Franceball: My best parent. Congratulations on winning the FIFA world Cup!
- Croatiaball : Beautiful country with neat beaches. You lost to France but you still played very well!
- Gay and Lesbian Kingdomball: Supporter of Same Sex marriage. Was the reason why I became an openly gay state.
- Spanish Empireball - Gave me higher importance than to the Spanish.
- Palestineball: I support yuo.
- Indonesiaball and Surinameball: They are of my siblings.
- USAball and Canadaball - NATO Allies.
- Germanyball: Step-parent who humiliated me by being eliminated by South Korea. Let me give you a good beating for what you did.
- Monacoball: Fellow microstate who I have a rivalry for being rich
- Israelcube: I don't recognize Palestineball but I still don't like what yuo did with UAE. Yuo needed to ask Palestineball first. But besides that, I find yuo a Good Guy.
- ISISball - Everybody hates it. Obviously.
- Nazi Germanyball - YOU ANSCHLUSSED ME AND BRUTALLY HURT BELGIUM! YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID 1940!
- Soviet Unionball - Thanks for defeating the Nazis during WW2. BUT NEVER FORGET 1970 AND 1991 BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE!!!
- Russiaball - Homophobic scum!
- Chechnyaball - You are even worse than your father. STOP KILLING GAYS YOU SCUMBAG!!
- Philippinesball - Same as Russia but I think it's changing. Also I hate yuor Child who is of flag stealer
- Crimeaball - FLAG STEALLER!! ALSO YOU ARE OF Ukrainian CLAY!
- Sabahball - ANOTHER FLAG STEALLER!!
- Mecklenburg-Vorpommernball - YET ANOTHER FLAG STEALER!
- Belarusball - Another Homophobic Scum, #RESIGNLUKASHENKO!!
- Floods - FUCK THIS!!
- Social Democrats - WHY DID YOU KILL ME!?
How to draw
- Draw your average circle.
- Fill it in with a horizontal tricolour of brilliant amaranth, white, and vivid cerulean.
- Add the eyes.