|“||Haiti is starting to like the idea of a revolution, especially the slaves who free themselves by killing their masters.
"Why didn't we think of this before?"
— Bill Wurtz
Haitiball, officially the Republic of Haitiball is a very poor countryball in the Caribbean Sea. Its only neighbor considering land borders is the Dominican Republicball of whom it shares the island of Hispaniola with.
Haitiball was known for its tourism industry, mango kompa music, and beaches. Nowadays, Haitiball is known for poverty. Contrary to popular beliefs, this was not by the looting of the countries' natural resources by colonialism or because of USAball or Franceball but simply because corruption, lack of national unity and foreign investments.
Like any major Caribbean country, Haitiball was born as a Tainoball that sailed from South America though canoe to Hispaniola, The Tainoballs bulit 5 caciquedoms, or chiefdoms all over the island clay, with only 2 being on today Haitian territory.
Rule of Espay (1490's to 1697)
In 1492, an unknown visitor known as Spanish Empireball landed on Hispaniolan clay and founded "La-Navidad" (predicted to be modern-day Cap-Haïtienball). It was known if Haitiball was the first place to be discovered by Spainball, but it was at an early time.
But a century later, the Caribbean would be a hotspot for Pirates.
"free real estate" These pirates, working for Kingdom of Franceball settled a french colony in Northern Haiti. It wasn't official until Kingdom of Franceball finally came to the 1697 "Treaty of Ryswick" came to be splitting Hispanola into two clays.
Franceball was more brutal than Spain, Haiti was abused by his own mother very badly than Spain has. Franceball had relied on her child Saint-Domingueball to be forced to farm and grow sugar cane, cotton, and coffee beans along with more exports all with no sleep 24/7, having dumped a lot of slaves onto its clay. Under these conditions, Haiti's clay started to decline from rich to really poor.
The class system in Saint-Domingueball. Rich families were white consisting of settlers and children from Franceball who lived fancy lives in Hispaniola. In the middle of the pyramid, there were 8balls who were free to be as long as they were of mixed race. All down below were 8balls who were the majority of the island. All these other groups hated each other for their life differences.
The Haitian Revolution was caused by Franceball facing it's own revolution in revolution, many enslaved 8balls gathered in a Voodoo ritual one night and planned how they will take out their slavers. The next day the colony went into anarchy from 1791 to 1804. By 1793, famous generals Toussaint Louverture, Alexandre Pétionm, Dutty Boukman, and Henri Christophe manage to free all the 8balls. But, now Saint-Domingueball would face a new problem. UKball had declared war on Franceball and sent ships to invade the island in the opportunity to colonize Saint-Domingueball and extract the colony's wealth, but Saint-Domingueball did not want to be slaves of the British, so they were forced to fight with the French. Napoleon, the new ruler of Franceball, wanted to restore slavery, so both sides were fighting again. It was known the general Napoleon had sent Poles to support the French against the local rebels in exchange for liberating the Polish homeland from foreign occupiers. But when they got there, they were stunned and were reminded of the partition of their homeland. In response, the Poles started helping the Haitians which contributed to Haitian independence
which is why they have honored the title of "white negros".
By 1801, Saint-Domingueball declared autonomy. Henri Christophe burnt down the capital to sabotage the French. Sadly his comrade Toussaint Louverture was captured by French troops, sent in exile, and died in prison. Loverture will always remain a hero to the Haitians. Beating Franceball in his battle it proclaimed independence on January 1, 1804.
The insanity of the revolt had displaced many Haitiballs and Frenchballs who fled to Cubaball and Louisianaball's clay to seek labour and better lives. The population was known as Haitians, with the word "Haiti" being in native Taino for "land of mountains". Jean-Jacques Dessalines, another revolutionary took control of the countryball. Haitiball was independent of its abusive mother Franceball. Under Dessalines, Haitiball became the most 8ball influenced country in the Caribbean after kicking the Frenchballs off the island.
The French portrays it as genocide. Franceball never made a huge presence again... for now.....
Haitiball would have been a wealthy country if it weren't for Franceball unfortunately years later, pissed by Haiti's decision for independence. France demanded Haiti to pay 150 million francs for "loosing property", that being the slaves who teamed on them. Franceball knew Haitiball couldn't afford (or want) to pay a heavy price, which is why France threatened them with gunboats. Haitiball was forced to apply. As said, Haiti couldn't afford it, so it got a wooden axe and chopped down as many trees to fill in the price. Barely any trading either, as most of the planet did not want a black nation to succeed. From 1925 to 1934, it gathered all the money and tress for this. This is another reason the people of Haiti despised Franceball as this was the root of their poverty and finical problems. Years back, Jean-Jacques Dessalines was assassinated just 2 years after proclaiming himself Haitian emperor. The political divide between former revolutionaries Henri Christophe and Alexandre Pétion broke the country into two. The empire even lost claim to Spanish Santo Domingoball. One ruled the State of Haitiball (later Kingdom of Haitiball) and the other with the authoritarian republic.
Kingdom of Haitiball was more aggressive and willing to free other nations (like Venezuelaball, Colombiaball, and Greeceball) by sending troops and aid. It was wanting to trade and allowed citizens to redistribute land in the constitution. Kingdom of Haitiball allowed Europeans to contribute to the rapidly developing Haitian economy. (Some of them were Germanballs investing in tea). Kingdom of Haitiball started to decline because Henri used heavy labor to get the job done, which is pure irony to the country. Eventually, he was left by everyone he trusted and committed suicide. The Republic was less authoritarian and redistributed lands to the poor majority from the rich. It also helped Simon. The president, Alexandre Pétion, would have died from yellow fever and his trusted friend Jean-Pierre Boyer took over. Eventually the north and South reunited.
In 1821 the rest of Spanish Santo Domingoball gained independence as Spanish Haitiball. With nothing to do, Spanish Haitiball was to join Haitiball, even if Spanish Haitiball wanted to join Gran Colombiaball. This is how Hispanola was united with Jean-Pierre Boyer in charge. But as said, Haiti paid an unfair debt with weakened the economy. Hispanolaball suffered an earthquake in 1842 and Boyer fled. In 1848 Dominican Republicball seceded from Haiti causing a lot of long-lasting tension between the two countries forever to come. Dominican Republicball was very ungrateful about it and always talks about the invasion to demoralize its brother, but in reality, the United Hispanola banned slavery from the other side of the island the Spanish left behind. Relations improved with the two in the 1860s.
MURICA FUCK YEAH! (1914-1934)
Haitiball would experience a lot of political corruption and discrimination from the outside world. USAball was worried Haiti "would side with German Empireball" who was at war due to influence from the German minority. USA had stole many dollars from the national bank of Haiti which Haiti needed to pay to France, and next year, had marines dock by and troops land in Port-au-Princeball and occupied the nation. USAball introduced apartheid laws against the Haitian people (believe me, they literally did) and forced the population into slave labour. Also, Germans were deported from Haitiball and any barely ever came back. USAball elected puppets (that were the mixed-race minority) to kill and execute political prisoners. Anyone to put themselves in open rebellion would be shot in action, or burnt alive. These war crimes against Haitians. And oh boy, there were a lot of rioters.
Even after WW1 discontinued, USAball continued to occupy Haiti and wrongfully changed the constitution that give land ownership back to the rich. After USAball and its sad slave Haitiball defeated the remaining rebels, the people went back to their horrible conditions. America did improve a small bit, like giving Haiti a telephone, improving farming, and constructing buildings. The Americans finally left in 1934, but the damage had been done with a calculated 50,000 deaths on western Hispanola. A party known as the Haitian Communist Party had risen up by Jacques Roumain. Sténio Vincent, the American elected president, had to put the Communists down. Vincent's failure to respond against the Parsley Massacre (killings of Haitiballs by
Evil racist Dominican Republicball) lead to protesters ravaging the countryball's capital. Vincent ended up stepping down as president 4 years later.
Post-Occupation and Corruption (1934-1959)
Duvalier's Regime (1957-1986)
It participated in the Miss Universe 2016 competition in Philippinesball with Raquel Pélissier, and got first runner-up just behind his mother Franceball's candidate Iris Mittenaere. They finally elected a new President on November 20, 2016. Recently, it is suffering from riots caused by an increase in gas prices, which caused Jack Lafontant to resign and leave the country without a prime minister.
The last legitimate president, Jovenel Moïse, was a corrupt drug trafficker, which was no surprise why he didn't do much about Colombiaball using his country to continue the illegal drug trade. By the end of his presidency, he illegally changed the constitution to stay in power. And when Moïse refused to leave as president after his presidential term expired, people were uproaring for democracy, causing murders and gang killings to happen. One night, gunmen entered his house. Without any police officers to be there, they assassinated him. And like that, Moise was assassinated on 7 July 2021 bringing a huge uproar to the country. A source had stated a Colombian man Duberney Capador, not alone, taken a flight to Haiti to assassinate the president. But also, Claude Joseph had stepped into acting for president but had been arrested and accused of killing Moise in Jamaicaball. Could it also been USAball, or Dominican Republicball? Who?
More unrest had followed, and with certain mafia hangs trying to take advantage of the country, and the government had nearly collapsed, like if Haiti was Anarchy to begin with. this brought UNball to discuss their intervention which still angers parts of the population. Some Haitian kidnapping gang had kidnapped some Christian missionaries
tf they come for? Haiti is 90% Christian, dumbasses. The gang wants the FBI to send it 17 million dollars to free them. Days later Ariel Henry took in power, however, there is a controversy/conspiracy that Ariel might have helped Capador in the assassination. Oh, and there are recent protests about working-class conditions which (as usual) are met brutally by the police force. When will Haiti find peace?
|Imperial Blue||0, 32, 159||C100-M80-Y0-K38||#00209F|
|Crimson||210, 16, 52||C0-M92-Y75-K18||#D21034|
|Imperial Blue||0, 32, 159||C100-M80-Y0-K38||#00209F|
|Crimson||210, 16, 52||C0-M92-Y75-K18||#D21034|
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|
|Deep Green||1, 106, 22||C99-M0-Y79-K58||#016A16|
|Spanish Yellow||241, 181, 23||C0-M25-Y90-K5||#F1B517|
- Brezil - Friend who helps me a lot with food and peace missions. Many Haitians want to come to his clay,
looks like people wanna go to Brazil for once.
- Chili - Mwen cousin who helped me alot during the recent 2010 earthquake and the 2004 flood, Thanks, Chile!
I wonder if I can eat him! MWEN RENMEN CHILI! YUM!
- Kiba - Moi pal! Many Haitians can into its clay! A lot of beautiful sexy women too! Long live Fidel Castro!! And continue to send more aid when in need!
- Gwiyann franse - Cousin, sadly it is the South American version of me because we can into francaphonie anfcb poverty.
- Almay - Germans had visiting once a while every year for jazz festivals.
- Lagrès - Friend whom I supported with military arms from the greek revolt.
- Jamayik - Buddy I love his kompa music and we both like the revolutionary Boukman, but remove weed.
- Myanma - Asian version of me, except I don't remove kebab.
- Polòy - Helped me in moi freedom movement by
betrayings Franceballusing your common sense to help moi. We will call you in our honor the white 8balls of Hispaniola, here is the N-word pass. 🎟
- Senegal and Benen - Possibly sibings because of the slave trade in the colonial era. They should speak some more kreyol.
- Sent Lisi, Gwadloup, and Matinik - More francaphonie sibings. Sent Lisi can into creole like me!
- Latiki - Thanks for helping me after the earthquake. Why vous hate my friend though?
- Taiwan - Real China! It had helped me since the earthquake! I would never betray him unlike this brat.
- Venezyela - Despite how it didn't take mwen refugees in the past, I can say I gave him aid and soldiers when it was fighting his freedom from Spain. When Simon Bolivar fled to moi clay, it became a good friend of Alexandre Pétion. I signed an agreement to buy their oil and it gave me $1.3bn in aid after the earthquake. Juan Guaidó real president, sorry Maduro.
- Kolonbi - I can't forgive you for moi prezidansyèl's assassination. Also, quit sending drug dealers in mwen clay.
- Repiblik Dominikèn - Racist brother. It's complicated. I helped him against Spainball. But we got into a fight and he left mi united state. Why?? ALSO QUIT ATTACKING US FOR OUR COLOR!! WE BOTH HAVE THE SAME ROOTS!!! REMOVE RACIAL SUPERMACY!!! But Trujillo is gone. I must learn to work with them though, for we are still brothers. Jakjaka, We both can into voodoo dolls. I still envy its moneys to this day, plz gib som. ;_;
- Lafrans - If you ignore mi hatred passion of tu we Ayitians are a bit, French. Can't deny. Honhon? Je like your champagne and bouillon. Mesi for trying to "apologize" by sending aid, but je still don't like nor trust you for well, history. (See enemies section)
- Guyanaball - So you is own CARICOMball, yes? Well then, WHY MOST CARIBBEAN PEOPLE TRAVEL VISAFREE BUT NOT ME?!!
- Izrayèl - Bonjou. Je was le guy who te vote in le 1975 resolutuion. That doesn't mean I'm against Palestineball, as I recognized them along the same day as Grenadaball.
- Etazini nan Amerik la - Did some good things for me, but FUCKINGS OU FOR 1914, 1991, 1995, and 2004!. Can you please leave moi in peace por favor? Sometimes I can into really hatings tu for stealing Navassa Islandball from me!! But a few of your sons have many Haitians.
- Lwizyana - My cousin! Part of your people also have Ayitian heritage!! Manje jambalaya tou.
- Kore di Nò - A mentally insane psychopath je don't even recognize, but better than that South Koreaball.
- Ajantin - Beaten me in the 1974 World Cup, fout.
- La Bahamas - OU! JUST TAKE MWEN IMMIGRANTS!!!
- Lafrans - Evil mama! The bane of my existence. Enslaved my people and didin't send back money as part of war reperations. NEVER FORGET!!! 1804 BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE!!!
- Lachin - NOPE! I'M NOT RECOGNISING OU, EVEN AFTER OU GAB AID! Feel free to visit tho, but I never give up my pal Taiwanball! I like your rice though.
- Gine Ekwatoryal - What's wrong? Hating me for literally nothing?! Who hurt ou haha?!
- Itali - Beaten me in the 1974 World Cup, 3-1 NEVER FORGET!!!
Thankfully it doesn't know I like hot dogs on spaghetti.
- Liechtenstein - FLAG STEALER!!! Discovered this in Olympics 1936. I had the flag first you dumbass! Ou just changed it!
But if you don't.... the Voodooreich will cast a curse on tu!!!
- Pakistan - Meh, just leave Taiwanball alone.
Or I use mah Voodoo powers of you!
- Koredisid - RACIST!! HOW DARE YOU MAKE A RACIST STEREOTYPE ABOUT ME DURING OLYMPICS BROADCAST!! OU THINK I LOVE LÉ RIOTS, ESKE OU?! REMOVE KIMCHI!! OU OP WORSE KOREA!! GO GET YOU ASS NUKED BY OTHER KOREA OR SOME SHIT!
How to draw
Haitiball is similar to Liechtensteinball, but with a difference:
- Divide the basic circle shape into two horizontal stripes
- Color them of blue and red
- Draw the coat of arms of Haiti in a rectangle in the center
- Draw the eyes and you have finished.
- Haitiball's birthday is on January 1st, the same day people celebrate the new year. Sadly barely anyone can into caring for Haitiball. :(
- There is a Polish community in his clay, descendants from the poles that fought for Haitian independence.
- It likes to add hot dogs on pasta, and sometimes make a milkshake out of it.
KONTINYE KRIYE, ITALI!
- It had not had the best life since, forever.... Slavery, revolution, power divide, a debt that forever lead to poverty, a war with DR, USAball brutally coming in, economy heals but oh wait, CIA backed dictatorship, USAball's political interventions, hurricanes, earthquakes, riots, protests, gangs, and more.
- The main language, Haitian Creole was a mix of the African languages enslaved 8balls spoke that mixed with the French language that was also present on the island. The language has the word "Creole" on its name for a reason.
- Relations between Haitiball and neighboring Dominican Republicball are poor. You can say many Haitiballs illegally immigrate to the border. But the Dominican Republicball had its own faults too, where the racist dictator Rafael Trujillo had ordered the massacre, the Parsley Massacre. Many Haitians are harassed, bullied, and even abused and killed by Dominicans, and to add more, the Dominicans had added stuff to their constitutions that seem offensive to the people of Haiti.
THEY WILL PAY!!!
- Its favorite foods are Bouillon soup and rice with sauce and fish (or sometimes chicken). Bouillon is made of adding vegetables (with mostly potatoes) and some meat to the broth.
- Most of the population is poor, however, some rich families (some of mixed French ancestry) preferring not to share their wealth with the rest of the population.
- The average person makes sweatshirts, but only get $4 from it as a reward.
|Departments||Artiboniteball • Centreball • Grand'Anseball • Nippesball • Nordball • Nord-Estball • Nord-Ouestball • Ouestball ( Port-au-Princeball) • Sud-Estball • Sudball|
|Former entities||7ball • Taínoball • Spanish Santo Domingoball • French Saint-Domingueball • First Empire of Haitiball • State of Haitiball • Kingdom of Haitiball • Hispaniolaball • Second Empire of Haitiball|
|Caribbeans Nations and Dependencies|
|Sovereign countries||Antigua and Barbudaball (template) • Bahamasball (template) • Barbadosball (template) • Cubaball (template) • Dominicaball (template) • Dominican Republicball (template) • Grenadaball (template) • Haitiball (template) • Jamaicaball (template) • Saint Kitts and Nevisball (template) • Saint Luciaball (template)• Saint Vincent and the Grenadinesball (template) • Trinidad and Tobagoball (template)|
|Dependencies||Franceball: Guadeloupeball • Martiniqueball • Saint-Martinball|