Equatorial Guineaball, officially the
Dictatorial Republic of Equatorial Guineaball, is a small countryball in Africa. It is part of the Bantu family and it craves oil. It is the only Spanish speaking countryball in Africa. It is also surrounded by Cameroonball and Gabonball who speak a lot of French and this is why it can speak some French and Portuguese too, in addition to Spanish and its native languages. It is also the only African country that considers Spanish a national language. It can also into lowest IQ, and that is responsible for a "former president".
History[edit | edit source]
(Note: This page will be updated someday)
Equatorial Guineaball was an 8ball that evolved in a Bantuball. Its history begins there, commonly. Before the Europeans came, he lived quietly without many problems. In the year 1471, Portugalball settled the island of Bioko.
In 1641, Netherlandsball set up a factory to continue the "business" of its empire. When Portugalball found out about this, it re-established itself in the coast of Guinea until the year 1778 when Portugalball to gave custody to Guineaball to Spainball signed a treaty in which, among all its changes in exchange for Sacramentoball in Uruguayball. The island was administrated by Viceroyalty of Rio de la Plataball.
British Empireball meanwhile, founded Fermando Poo to fight against slavery (although it still trafficked in slaves) until not too long before Spainball found the island and exiled the British. This is why Equatorial Guineaball can speak English well.
Guineaball became a group of Spanish protectorates, until in 1926 becoming Spanish Guineaball. Those were difficult times, since Spainball had no wealth and it was impossible for them to support Spanish Guineaball. It soon began to ask for independence but Spainball prevented so. UNball upon seeing this began to put pressure on Spainball to accept its independence, until finally in 1968 it became independent.
Nowadays, Equatorial Guineaball has been a fully independent state since 1968. It is a dictatorship ruled and one of the worst countries for freedom of expression in Africa (after Eritreaball). For the first few years, it became Africa's most brutal dictatorship ( Democratic Kampucheaball would be amazed with) with Equatorial Guineaball killing people with an IQ over 2 digits under Francisco Macías' reign. Although after Francisco Macías was ousted by his own nephew in the coup of August 1979, the country was still under a dictatorship, classical Africa.
Like its neighbour, Gabonball, it can into oil but all the money goes to a small minority of its population who is very rich.
In 2003, Gabonball attacked the Mbanié, Cocotiers, and Conga islands in Corsico Bay, leaving a dispute between the two. As a result, Gabonball and Equatorial Guineaball went to the International Criminal Court at The Hagueball ( Netherlandsball's clay) to talk out the situation. Still to this day, there had been no solution yet.
In 2004, unhappy UKballs in its clay were suffering to invest in its clay, so they planned a coup against Equatorial Guineaball, but with the support of Zimbabweball, many were arrested and the coup failed.
In 2017, it is no longer considered irrelevant (except for its citizens) and now it can into relevant.
In 2021, it experienced an explosion in its clay and is trying to bounce back.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Equatorial Guineaball has no friends nor real enemies due to its irrelevance and its very hostile attitude to foreigners (it closed its borders and doesn't want tourists in its clay). The only countryballs who it talks with are Spainball and USAball.
Friends[edit | edit source]
- Spainball - Parent
, but f* ck you for supporting that 2004 coup, yuo puta!.
- Ukraineball - Good friend, and Crimea is Ukrainian.
- Zimbabweball - Undemocratic friend. Thanks for arresting British participants in the coup.
- Portugalball - Uncle who taught mi how to do HUE.
- Nigeriaball - It is rich and has lot of oil, too!
- Babka - I am going to put my embassy in Jerusalemcube soon. It gibs mi lots of aid after I hab explosion.
- Angolaball - Half-sibling who loves oil and hates democracy like yo!
- São Tomé and Príncipeball - Irrelevant and inoffensive sibling in the Atlantic. I am the only one who likes it besides HUE siblings.
- USAball - You are of the only country who gets Visa-free access, so you can buy oil! It thinks I'm okay, even though I am a dictatorship.
- Lebanonball - I give them aid to recover from the explosion.
- Mexicoball - Largest sibling in la familia. Many of mis ministers payed visits here. We launched cooperation agreements of education!
- Dominican Republicball - I like Cardi B.
We are the only Afro-Hispanics left because stupid Haitiball left the family.
- El Salvadorball - My sibling who calls me "Abuelas Negras," which means "black grandmother."
- Argentinaball, Uruguayball -
Whitesiblings of South America.
- Philippinesball - Asian sibling!
- Palestineball - I recognize you, but I like Israelcube for giving me aid, no offense.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Cameroonball - Accuses me of abusing workers in mi clay!
- Tunisiaball - It accuses me of cheating the 2018 World Cup, but I didn't. I won fair and square! Also, why do you hate mi madre so much?
- Gabonball - My oil is the best oil of Central Africa! ¡Y además, sal de mis islas, corrompido de mierda!
Ironically, I am corrupted, too!
- Haitiball - Pay your goddamn debts to mi primo amigo. Also, why did you leave la familia?
- Tringapore - ¡DEJEN DE BURLARSE DE MI BAJO CALIDAD DE INTELIGENCIA!
At least we cannot into democracy.
- Japanball - Same thing as I said to Tringapore!!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is the smallest child of Spainball.
- It is the only Spanish-speaking countryball in Africa.
- It has one of the worst human rights in UNball and Earthball.
- It was also the lowest IQ in the world the average IQ is below 60
- It is the one of the richest countryballs in Africa, but only the government gets the wealth; not the people.
How to draw[edit | edit source]
Drawing Equatorial Guineaball is almost simple:
- Draw a left blue arrow in the basic circle shape
- Divide the rest into three horizontal stripes
- Color them of green, white and red
- Draw in the white stripe the coat of arms of Equatorial Guinea.
- Draw the eyes, and you've finished.
Flag colors[edit | edit source]
|Microsoft edge Blue||0, 115, 206||C100-M43-Y0-K19||#0073CE|
|Slimy green||62, 154, 0||C59-M0-Y100-K39||#3E9A00|
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|
|Lust||227, 33, 24||C0-M85-Y89-K10||#E32118|
Emblem colors[edit | edit source]
|Pearl Copper||116, 67, 39||C0-M42-Y66-K54||#744327|
|Orange brown||164, 102, 36||C0-M37-Y78-K35||#A46624|
|Pantone green||0, 155, 56||C100-M0-Y63-K39||#009B38|
|School bus yellow||255, 216, 0||C0-M15-Y100-K0||#FFD800|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
|Administrative divisions||Annobónball • Bioko Norteball ( Malaboball) • Bioko Surball • Centro Surball • Djiblohoball • Kié-Ntemball • Litoralball • Wele-Nzasball|
|Former entities||Migrants from East • Ancient Bantus Portuguese Biokoball • Spanish Empireball ( Viceroyalty of Rio de la Plataball • Spanish Guineaball|