— Welsh National Anthem
Walesball is a
Gibberish whale Celtic countryball that is part of UKball, known for its rugged coastline, mountainous national parks, distinctive language, and Celtic culture. Walesball cannot into independence, Union Jack or Welsh Pride, but can into sheep, Fair Trade, Six Nations, and an old language. However, the Welsh language is near-incomprehensible and looks like spam typed on a keyboard to others. Nowadays he mostly speaks English instead of Welsh. His language is not that close to being dead, as it is a Celtic language that isn't listed as endangered, but vulnerable instead.
Walesball is home to one of the longest place names in the world, and the longest place name in all of Europe. Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch which is located north-west of the country, on an island just off the mainland named Ynys Môn (Anglesey.) The name translates to "St Mary's church in the hollow of the white hazel near to the fierce whirlpool and the church of St Tysilio of the red cave." Both names are indisputably a mouthful.
Walesball was allegedly inhabited by humans since ~27,000 BC. When SPQRball invaded in 43 AD, he was split cross, multiple tribes. In 410 CE he gained independence from Roman Empireball but was split across Gwyneddball, Powysball, Dyfed, and Seisyllwgball, Morgannwgball and Gwentball. When the Anglo-Saxons invaded the British Isles, the Welsh countryballs managed to hold out well, only loosing a little land to Merciaball, Northumbriaball, and Wessexball. In 1216, Prinicipality of Walesball was establish (unifying Wales) but in 1283 it was annexed by Kingdom of Englandball in the conquest of Wales. Thanks to the Laws in Wales Acts 1535 and 1542 Wales became an intrigrated part of Kingdom of Englandball and also become Englandball's equal in the Kingdomball
Walesball's coal was famed across the land and throughout the British Empire and the world. Welsh coal was responsible for powering everything from steam engines to warships.
Walesball played a full and voluntary role in World War I. The Labour Party replaced the Liberal Party as the dominant political force in the 1920s. Wales played an important role during World War II along with the rest of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the Allies, and its cities were extensively bombed during the Nazi blitz. The Empire's industries in Walesball declined in the 20th century with the end of the British Empire after World War II, while nationalist sentiment and interest in self-determination increased. The nationalist Plaid Cymru party, led by Gwynfor Evans, gained momentum from the 1960s and first gained representation in the UKball parliament in 1966, making the "devolution" of Welsh parliamentary institutions its main political objective. In the 1979 referendum, it won the negative vote, but in 1997. In a referendum, Welsh voters narrowly approved the devolution of government responsibility to a National Assembly for Walesball, which met for the first time in Cardiff in 1999. The National Assembly was renamed the Senedd in 2021.
- Welsh Labour (Llafur Cymru): Have always been in government since the formation of the National Assembly in 1999. Had to form a "One Wales" coalition with Plaid Cymru in 2007.
- Welsh Conservatives (Ceidwadwyr Cymreig): Main opposition to the Welsh Labour government. Achieved their best result in the Senedd election of 2021.
- Party of Wales (Plaid Cymru): Left-wing nationalists who want Welsh independence. Participated in the One Wales coalition in 2007.
- Welsh Liberal Democrats (Democratiaid Rhyddfrydol Cymru): Liberals who tried to stop Brexit. Participated in a few Welsh Labour governments.
The British nationalist UKIP once had sizeable representation in the 5th National Assembly for Wales with seven AMs. They lost them all in the 6th Senedd.
Wales is usually depicted as useless, idle, and derpy. He is usually just talking to himself in Welsh or doing you know what to his sheep. He is blindly loyal to the UK and he often uses Wales as a servant or slave as depicted in many comics. He is usually unable to speak Engrish or English.
Tread carefully if you explore this hill. A dragon sleeps beneath it.
How to Draw
- Draw white on the top.
- Draw green on the bottom.
- Draw the red dragon on the white and green flag.
- Then draw two eyes.
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|
|Dark Pastel Green||0, 171, 57||C100-M0-Y67-K33||#00ab39|
|Crimson Red||210, 16, 52||C0-M92-Y75-K40||#d21034|
- UKball: Wales's ruler who constantly yells at him about his Welsh stuff. I WILL SHOW YOU!!! SOON GLORIOUS CYMRU WILL BE OF COUNTRY!!! GIB ME INDEPENDENCE!!! Although you're still fine. Nah, don't actually want independence, we're still cool bro. And I am wife.
- Scotlandball: Wales's friend and fellow Celtic from up North. Says I like sheep too much (((HOW DARE YOU))). He eats things that are unspeakable (haggis).
- New Zealandball: Can I have some of your sheep? I think you have way too much. Actually my wife.
Is good in bed.Also can into Rugby and long names!
- Irelandball: Somehow Irelandball and Walesball get along well despite very seldom being able to understand one another. They sometimes get into arguments over Wales not conforming and Ireland conforming 100% iykwim.
- Basqueball: Like Walesball, Basqueball
is called a 6ballhas a weird language and also wants into independence. Wales would support ETA and Askatasuna in Basqueball's clay if he could, but for now neither Walesball nor Basqueball can into independence or into rejoinings their alien brothers amongst the stars. 2018 NEVER FORGET!!! ONE DAY WE WILL BOTH BE FREE!!!
- Brittanyball: Another Celtic friend.
And black and white version of USAballwho can into weird language because he is owned by Spainball and is called a 6ball. Like him and Basqueball, Brittanyball cannot into independence.
ASIAN FLAG STEALERGood friend from Asia, and fellow Dragon lover.
- Japanball: Continuous misunderstandings. Thinks Walesball is a whale and must be hunted down! Japanball has found that harpoons do not work on Walesball, so Japanball did make anime about it. Also confuses Walesball with a Dragonball.
- Chubutball: My son (which I had forgotten that he existed) ... that Argentinaball stole from me... wait a second ... I never had custody of my son.
- Northern Irelandball: Insane brother who cannot into fleg. Irelandball wants his clay so he can into 26+6=1.
- EUball: The rest of UKball and I are trying to stay.
- Englandball - Y U SO MAD AT UK!? Stay I'm sure we can get you a parliament.
- Faroe Islandsball - STOP ATTACKING ME, WHALE REMOVER!!!