Nowadays, Indianaball is part of USAball since 1783 as a territory resulting from America running away, and became a state officially in 1816 when America got a home on the other side of town.
Indianaball invented Terraria, as well as his own racing car which he calls the IndyCar. Indiana is well known for this car since it is used in the Indy 500. He is also well known for the pork tenderloin sandwich.
TAKE THAT IOWA!
He is also secretly a treasure hunter.
Has an Air force base named after Gus Grissom.
No nukes were accidentally dropped on the runway.
Used to own all of Illinoisball, Wisconsinball and part of OhioRawr, Michigancube, Minnesotaball (I want it back! INDIANA TERRITORY NEVER FORGET!) and was interesting the shooting at a Noblesville West Middle School.
In 1919 Indiana initiated martial law to combat a strike of steel workers in Garyball.
- 'Indianapolisball - My capital city, usually the one I talk too when i'm bored since everyone around me is a bit of a dick.
- Fort Wayneball - Beyond the limit of Michigan's claim.
- USAball - My
adoptivedad, I really don't have any hate for the guy he's pretty awesome. He like my corn the best, out of all other corn producing states. I'm also his veep.
- Canadaball - Yeah! Uncle Canada is a sweet guy, he always gives us some free maple syrup and a secret free checkup at the hospital that is totally in my clay! (Shhh! Don't tell Dad!).
- Illinoisball - Never really liked the guy, he wants my clay, I want his, but he forgets that I used to own him. I also like posting billboards in his clay asking his citizens are “Illinoyed by higher taxes.” But, yeah. We're twins, anyway.
- Michigancube - Same thing with Illinois, except I just want him to stop bitching about Elkhart and South Bend.
- Chicagoball - My economy runs off of these guys, but they are annoyed that I post billboards bragging about firework shops. One day I will take away his entire population.
- UKball - My second adoptive father before I was finally
adoptedby my current dad, wasn't that bad of a guy, he just started being a dick to me once America started bitching with him.
- Kingdom of Franceball - First adoptive father after I was born as an Indian, after he left I heard he had been executed by France.
- Germanyball - Ich liebe dich! (I love you!) My most spoken language other than English or Spanish is German! Also, BIER!
- Ohiorawr - Can't understand him very well, but when he isn't trying to bite my hand off he's a pretty neat guy. We remove wolverines together.
- Springfieldball - I hate you... So much. (Illinois, Shut him the fuck up or I will make you mispronounce your name for the rest of your goddamned life.)
- Columbusball - COME ON! OHIO! Can you kindly control him?
- Texasball - Would be friends with him but he thinks I’m a Indian and he always is trying to hunt me down whenever he can.
How to draw Indianaball
Drawing Indianaball is a bit difficult:
- Draw a circle using NO circle or line tools, use the pencil tool not the brush tool to draw him!
- Color the basic circle shape of this blue
- From now on we'll use only this color. Draw a torch in the middle
- Draw a circle of 13 stars and a smaller down-half one of 5 stars
- Connect the 7 stars of the up-half part with the torch using lines
- Draw a star over the torch with the text INDIANA on it
- Draw the eyes in the expression you want and you've finished.
- Error creating thumbnail: File with dimensions greater than 12.5 MP