7ball is a caveball that originally represented the Pacific Islanderballs and South Indians (from Indiaball). However, since 3ball is banned on /r/polandball, it is also used to represent the Native Americanballs. This originally encompassed Melanesia, Micronesia and Polynesia, but on /r/polandball it also includes the western hemisphere in general.
7ball then started to
colonize migrate into some islands, getting some 5ball clay along they way.
- Indonesiaball - My biggest child, it has many islands!
- Malaysiaball - One of my biggest children, it has a friendly rivalry with its sibling.
- Philippinesball -
- Bruneiball - Rich and religious child.
- Timor-Lesteball -
- Fijiball -
- Solomon Islandsball -
- Vanuatuball -
- Micronesiaball -
- Kiribatiball -
- Marshall Islandsball -
- Palauball -
- Nauruball - Smallest child
you are you so fat???.
- Samoaball -
- Tongaball - It used to be Stronk, made me proud.
- Tuvaluball -
- Madagascarball - You are my child, not 8balls!
- New Zealandball - Nowadays taken over by 2ball, though thanks for taking care of your Natives.
- Papua New Guineaball - Though mostly a 5ball, it still has some of me. It loves nature
also please stop eating other balls.
- Taiwanball - My homeland, now I am a minority there.
- 1ball - East Asian sibling, we are closely related.
- 4ball - My ancestor.
- 3ball - American
- 4ball/Middle Eastern - Middle Eastern sibling.
- 5ball - Australian-Papuan sibling, sorry for taking some of yuor clay.
- 6ball -
Thanks for helping me build the Moai statues
- 2ball - European sibling; but how did yuo get bigger than me! Also, teach yuor kids to not colonize others.
- 8ball - African sibling; how do yuo have more children than me!