History[edit | edit source]
The Mapuche tribes located between the Biobío and Toltén rivers (now Chileball) were the only tribe to stop the expansion of Incaball, Later the invaders managed to successfully resist the Spanish conquistadors in the so-called Arauco War, a series of battles that lasted for 300 years, with long periods of truce. Spainball recognized the autonomy of these territories in 1641, by means of the Treaty of Quilín. Mapucheball also invaded Tehuelcheball to survive against the conquistadors.
After independence of Chileball and Argentinaball, their territories was invaded by the armies of these countryball in the later 1870's until 1881 and the Mapuche population being confined in to "reductions" in Chileball and indigenous reserves in Argentinaball.
Because of this process of territorial deprivation, more than half of the Mapuche indigenous population now lives in urban areas, many of them maintaining links with their communities of origin.
In general, the Mapuche movement is fighting for the recovery of its ancestral territory, for constitutional changes in favor of indigenous rights and recognition by the States of their cultural specificities.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Mapucheball evolved from 3balls. Mapucheball is a born leader and warrior. It does not get along with the Spanish Empireball Empire because the Spaniards invaded its clay. It also does not get along with the government of Chileball and Argentinaball because they do not want to return their original lands as well as with Incaball and that Chileball is forcing them to assimilate Spanish instead of Mapudungun and Chileball them like how Chinaball treats Uyghurs. Since, Mapucheball prevented its plans for southern territorial expansion.
In its free time, it protests against Chile for better rights by burning trucks.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Friends[edit | edit source]
- Palestina - Chilean Military buys weapons from Israel when attacking me. It looks like we have something in common with being oppressed in our own lands.
- Franceball - Heh, I hear that this country attacked once This b*tch, Ha.. Ha... could u do it again?
- Australiaball - My music is silimar to its.
Neutral[edit | edit source]
- Tehuelcheball - A very old friend,sadly now its dead, but before that, it hated me... but why?
its because I annexed it in the past and to this day I claim its ancestral clay as mine?.
- Argentinaball - Yuo don't want to gib back clay, but at least yuo gave me some reserves to live in, you are also nicer than the worm.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Chileball - GIB BACK MY CLAY OR I'LL CONTINUE BURNING TRUCKS YOU STUPID WORM!! EVEN Argentinaball IS BETTER THAN YOU, I WILL NEVER FORGET YUO GENOCIDED MY PEOPLE!! YOU USE POLICE BRUTUALLY ON US JUST BECUASE WE ARE NATIVES WHEN WE ARE ALSO CHILEANS! Ok, maybe I don't really need independence, just a constitution that respects us and our language.
- Incaball - Some guy that tried to annex me. HA! Yuo got annexed easly by the Spaniard! WHILE I SURVIVED!!
- Spanish Empireball - STUPID EMPIRE WHO TRIED TO KILL ME AND STOLE MY CLAY!! HA! GLAD THAT YOU FAILED TAKING CARE OF YOUR COLONIES! ALSO IT'S THE PARENT OF CHILEBALL!
- Spaniard - It its still making fun of me because I got anschlussed by its child! AFTER I FINISH WITH CHILEBALL AND ARGENTINABALL , YOU WILL BE MY NEXT VICTIM!!
I still wonder if it still likes incest.
How to draw[edit | edit source]
Mapucheball isn't very difficult to draw:
- Draw the basic circle shape with a black stripe on the top and on the bottom
- Add some white Amerindian drawings at the stripe
- Divide the rest into three horizontal stripes, blue, green and red
- Draw a yellow Mapuche symbol in the center
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Argentine Republic (Argentina): In Union and Liberty|
|Provinces||Buenos Airesball • Catamarcaball • Chacoball • Chubutball • Córdobaball • Corrientesball • Entre Ríosball • Formosaball • • Georgias del Sur y Sandwich del Surball* • Jujuyball • La Pampaball • La Riojaball • Malvinasball* • Mendozaball • Misionesball • Neuquénball • Rio Negroball • Saltaball • San Juanball • Sant Cruzball • Santa Feball • Santiago del Esteroball • Tierra del Fuegoball • Tucumanball • Argentine Antarcticaball*|
||Buenos Airesball • Córdobaball • La Plataball|
|Former entities||Migrants from North that became the Natives of Silver River • Viceroyalty of Peruball • Viceroyalty of Rio de la Plataball • United Provinces of the Río de la Plataball / League of the Free Peoplesball • Argentine Confederationball / State of Buenos Ayresball|
|*Sooner or later|
|Arica y Parinacotaball • Tarapacaball • Antofagastaball • Atacamaball • Coquimboball • Valparaísoball ( Easter Islandball • Juan Fernandez Islandsball) • O'Higginsball • Mauleball • Biobioball • La Araucaniaball • Ñubleball • Los Riosball • Los Lagosball • Aysenball • Magallanesball ( Chilean Antarcticaball)|
|Region Capitals||Antofagastaball (city) • Puerto Monttball • Santiagoball (Capital) Valparaísoball (city)|
|Other Cities||Viña del Marball|
|Former entities||Migrants from North (Ancient South Americans) • Aymaraball • Mapucherawr • Kingdom of Cuzcoball • Rapanuiball • Incaball • Spanish Empireball ( Kingdom of Chileball) • Viceroyalty of Peruball • Patria Viejaball • SR Chileball|
|¡¡¡GIB COASTLINE NAO, JSKAJSKAJSKAJSKAJSKAJSKAJSKA!!!|